Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold or Bitcoin  (Read 59367 times)
Dewajuna09

Activity: 977
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 01:35:56 AM

Gold and Bitcoin , both is good to invest on it. For hope get higher profit , in the current market , choose to invest in bitcoin.
But , for low risk choose gold is not problem. Or maybe you can deserve your money into bothly.

gold or bitcoin. I bought both. gold is sold anytime there is nothing to lose and for investment is quite stable. bitcoin for long-term deposit assets and is sold waiting for moments when prices are high like this year.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 02:06:56 AM

If you are a crypto lover and if you look at the market trend, you would surely go for Bitcoin rather than gold. When the market is booming, the expected gain from BTC is bigger than that of gold. Further, the liquidity of BTC is higher compared to gold.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 02:19:32 AM

Gold and Bitcoin , both is good to invest on it. For hope get higher profit , in the current market , choose to invest in bitcoin.
But , for low risk choose gold is not problem. Or maybe you can deserve your money into bothly.

gold or bitcoin. I bought both. gold is sold anytime there is nothing to lose and for investment is quite stable. bitcoin for long-term deposit assets and is sold waiting for moments when prices are high like this year.
You don't have to risk huge sums of money, although we all believe that bitcoin is a good investment for those willing to take the chance. The above opinions are correct and reasonable, not too greedy and put it all into one choice.
coiner-88

Activity: 537

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 04:49:31 AM

I can take a fast glimmer back to most recent three years the pace of Bitcoin was exceptionally low contrasted with now. Its developing. I'll rather pick what will continue developing. Bitcoin will be considerably more beneficial when you can enter the market at the plunge cost. Both were offering something very similar like strength however on the off chance that we are seeing from the convenience and bitcoin is greatly improved consider it was not getting controlled like gold.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 04:57:29 AM

Gold and Bitcoin are definitely good when in comes to investing. Now I am little obsessed with gold I want to buy more gold. But I don’t want to sell it, I just really want gold I don’t know why. If you are into investing and you afford to buy both, why not more chance to earn. I can’t see wrong about investing to gold and bitcoin. Just be mindful and responsible.

Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 06:28:42 AM

I would definitely invest in gold and Bitcoin, even stock and real estate isn't bad either, just treat gold like your offline real world investment and Bitcoin is online investment, bitcoin will bring you fast returns and gold investment can take time because it doesn't fluctuates like digital currencies

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:10:45 AM

i started long ago with holding gold , i hold not much but just enough to balance all out , later when bitcoin came (i was way to late) i decided to hold some from both.

but now , after some years , i would highly recommend to hold more bitcoin then gold , but that is just my strategy
mak013

Activity: 2366
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 07:18:56 AM

gold is better investition for long time, bitcoin is for speculators. with such jumps up and down - you can get 5-10% per week easy but you cant say what u`d get after 10-20-50 years. everyone decide by himself what he wants.

Gold is definitely a good investment, because the risk of investing in gold is almost non-existent,
but Bitcoin is a technology, and blockchain technology is still not mainstream,
we still haven't seen it in the public, so investing in cryptocurrencies is still very good.
Bitcoin isnt the best choice of technology. We need some cryptocurrencies for everyday transactions, such as to buy coffee. In such a way gold and BTC have the same scope of use.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 07:33:23 AM

I would definitely invest in gold and Bitcoin, even stock and real estate isn't bad either, just treat gold like your offline real world investment and Bitcoin is online investment, bitcoin will bring you fast returns and gold investment can take time because it doesn't fluctuates like digital currencies

I don't agree with this view that gold is a "real world investment" and Bitcoin is an "online" investment. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are as real as Gold is. Yeah, BTC does not have a physical form, but that shouldn't exclude it from the "real world". It is imperative to understand that we have an entered the Digital Era and more and more of our investments will be digital.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1531
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 07:43:52 AM

Instead of positioning gold and bitcoin as opposing assets, it is better if these two assets can be used as assets that complement an investment portfolio. "Gold has better investment properties in some cases than bitcoin, but bitcoin is the same for gold. I have both as a long-term investment.

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 07:51:00 AM

If I have a large enough fund I will definitely invest in between the two, be it gold or bitcoin which incidentally our infestation in gold will have good results but in the long term, if we invest in bitcoin we will have a good advantage. quite large if the increase in the price of bitcoin is getting bigger, but the risk of bitcoin infestation is also very large because the price goes up and down cannot be predicted. happy infestation according to your heart which is more profitable.
Skadi360

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 07:58:19 AM

I say gold, the value of it becomes so low unlike early years of its discovery. Bitcoin however has been thriving to the top the longer it is in techonology and innovation. It is the Definition of Crypto Currency, I will pick bitcoin because of its flexibility, utility and potential in close and open market.
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 08:18:47 AM

imo, the better investment for me is the one that make you confident and not to be worried. For me bitcoin only worth like 25% of your total investment since the price is not stable, and the 50% for gold (long term investment) and the rest investment is for your mental investment, maybe book or something that makes you happy, since this pandemic make all people going crazy.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 08:56:24 AM

Each one thought, I believe in bitcoin and feel the opportunity this time can increase assets many times, I choose to bet all on it. Gold is usually quite stable, it will be considered after my success with bitcoin.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 09:15:29 AM

I do not like an investment where my ROI will take a lot of years, in terms of investing physical gold I don't like it because the returns are not worth it for me wherein, I can say that I can waste a lot of opportunities in different financial instruments. Gold is considered as safe investment by a lot of investors and it is proven in these past years but there are still risks and for me gold cannot give me huge returns like bitcoin does, I actually manage to make consistent return when I do trading with bitcoins and my win rate in margin trading is good where I keep increasing my capital. I'm just a investor who do not have a high capital so bitcoin is the investment that suitable for me, there are rich people who prefer gold and for me it is really a matter of perspective.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 09:56:58 AM

Its developing. I'll rather pick what will continue developing. That Pick what's simply stale, gold won't increment in cost. Be that as it may, bitcoin can build more whenever. Bitcoin will be significantly more productive when you can enter the market at the plunge cost. Both were offering something very similar like security however on the off chance that we are seeing from the convenience and bitcoin is greatly improved consider it was not getting controlled like gold.

huiji2011

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 10:12:59 AM

It depends what people you are, if you want to look for more excitement, investing in BTC is obviously an exciting thing, that feeling  just like riding the roller coaster, one second your mood up to heaven, the next second your mood may down to hell. But if you are a conservative invstor, i think invest in gold is a good choise.
Anyway,gold and btc both are good thing that worth to buy.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 02:36:50 PM

It depends what people you are, if you want to look for more excitement, investing in BTC is obviously an exciting thing, that feeling  just like riding the roller coaster, one second your mood up to heaven, the next second your mood may down to hell. But if you are a conservative invstor, i think invest in gold is a good choise.
Anyway,gold and btc both are good thing that worth to buy.
both of them are good to buy because both of them assets that can become profitable in the near future. I think it will depend on how much money do you have. Are you rich enough to buy a lot of gold bars or are you just a small investors who have money to buy satoshi. It also depend on what you like where it is really depends on what skills that you have.

ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 03:45:23 PM

I would definitely vote for Bitcoin. Because the main goal of an investor is how to make more profit. If Bitcoin and Gold can be invested in a certain time range, I think Bitcoin can make more profit.  But you must understand the time to invest.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 04:30:08 PM

According to my observation, gold and Bitcoin seem to be related, because recently every time gold rises in price, Bitcoin also increases in price. So if I have money. I will wait for gold to increase, I will invest in Bitcoin because the value of Bitcoin is huge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: