Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046632 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RDDRocket

Activity: 272
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:11:01 AM

When they changed the fee structure with no notice whatsoever and based it upon withdrawals and not trading, that was the ultimate red flag and final straw for me. It wreaked of an insolvent exchange

BINGO. That's when all the smart money left Cryptsy, honestly. Many of us were talking about it nonstop the past few months, as soon as they stealth threw out that bogus tier system I withdrew everything I had there. Even with BTC-e, I'd left hundreds of LTC sitting there, not Cryptsy.

Immediately after the tier system then it was the constant withdrawal issues of larger amounts of BTC, for "KYC" or whatever.

Once we figure out what's going on with our 7.6%, we'll rest even easier. Even if we weren't hit as hard with this, we still would like to see that all returned into the hands of users and not end up a flash cheap selloff dump for asset liquidation.

BTC is doing badly with all it's bad news as well, about time to buy on both.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 02:05:21 PM

Just for the record, here's the top 100 UNO addresses the day after Cryptsy declared death. #1 is Cryptsy cold storage, of course.

Smile! (click!)

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:33:59 PM

lots of 600-700 day accounts
unfazed as all ways
HODL!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Zelig

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:13:32 PM

When they changed the fee structure with no notice whatsoever and based it upon withdrawals and not trading, that was the ultimate red flag and final straw for me. It wreaked of an insolvent exchange

BINGO. That's when all the smart money left Cryptsy, honestly. Many of us were talking about it nonstop the past few months, as soon as they stealth threw out that bogus tier system I withdrew everything I had there. Even with BTC-e, I'd left hundreds of LTC sitting there, not Cryptsy.

Immediately after the tier system then it was the constant withdrawal issues of larger amounts of BTC, for "KYC" or whatever.

Once we figure out what's going on with our 7.6%, we'll rest even easier. Even if we weren't hit as hard with this, we still would like to see that all returned into the hands of users and not end up a flash cheap selloff dump for asset liquidation.

I left some dumb money behind in Cryptsy in the form of 3 UN and about 775,000 MZC.  Fucking Cryptsy.  Any news on "Big Vern" ?

Z

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 12:15:46 AM

I left some dumb money behind in Cryptsy in the form of 3 UN and about 775,000 MZC.  Fucking Cryptsy.  Any news on "Big Vern" ?

Z

@Z LOL those 3 UNO will be worth millions of USD some day! That's a loss!

I lost a couple million MZC myself. Sounds cool to say that, but really doesn't amount to much BTC.

@gustav welcome back! Hope all is well!

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
Zelig

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:35:01 AM

I left some dumb money behind in Cryptsy in the form of 3 UN and about 775,000 MZC.  Fucking Cryptsy.  Any news on "Big Vern" ?

Z

@Z LOL those 3 UNO will be worth millions of USD some day! That's a loss!

I lost a couple million MZC myself. Sounds cool to say that, but really doesn't amount to much BTC.

@gustav welcome back! Hope all is well!

I'm logged onto Cryptsy right now and withdrawal of my MZC and UN is pending.  I'm guessing its going to be in that status for awhile...

Z

sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:50:35 AM

OH shit, look at that. Looks like cyptsy got hacked. Who woulda thunk it lol... They didn't want to tell anyone because you know, they still wanted to make some money. What clowns.

THE foundation. That is all it will be called. It sounds so ominous. It isn't a bad idea though, at all. For a coin like Uno it can have great effects. It seems like a lot of work and a lot of effort though.

Hey i moved back up to 25 on the rich list! i was stuck at 26 for a while. Checked cryptsy but i emptied my account a while ago, thankfully. Who else is on the top 100? Don't be shy!

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:13:11 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 02:07:51 AM by natmccoy

OH shit, look at that. Looks like cyptsy got hacked. Who woulda thunk it lol... They didn't want to tell anyone because you know, they still wanted to make some money. What clowns.

THE foundation. That is all it will be called. It sounds so ominous. It isn't a bad idea though, at all. For a coin like Uno it can have great effects. It seems like a lot of work and a lot of effort though.

Hey i moved back up to 25 on the rich list! i was stuck at 26 for a while. Checked cryptsy but i emptied my account a while ago, thankfully. Who else is on the top 100? Don't be shy!

"The Foundation," ominous is right. If the market cap goes above 10 million I'll buy all of the maroon, large-hooded robes for The Foundation  Wink

I'd be in the top 5 but my coins aren't concentrated in one address, so it doesn't really count. Most of them are in super-secure air-gapped brain wallets, thanks to Cryptapus for helping me with that a few months ago.

cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 03:27:57 AM

"The Foundation," ominous is right. If the market cap goes above 10 million I'll buy all of the maroon, large-hooded robes for The Foundation  Wink

I'd be in the top 5 but my coins aren't concentrated in one address, so it doesn't really count. Most of them are in super-secure air-gapped brain wallets, thanks to Cryptapus for helping me with that a few months ago.

Air-gapped means nothing when it comes to brainwallets. If you didn't use enough entropy it could be LESS secure than an online node. Please take a look at Electrum for UNO. You can do air-gapped properly, here's a quick (questionable production quality) tutorial for bitcoin Electrum (same applies to UNO Electrum):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQumISxkJsQ

Or, maybe easier, a multi-sig Electrum with a few different machines so that say 2of3 machines need to get hacked to remove coins. With that amount of funds in a brainwallet I would be cautious...

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
Zelig

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:26:20 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 11:00:07 AM by Zelig

Z

Afraid to grade
Wouldn't it be fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEr2iHJMQKQ

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:51:58 PM

so market cap wrap
AMZN $360B (produced less than $2B in net profits in 25 years)
Silver $70B (5 billion ounces)
BTC $6B
UNO $0.0002B (yet the most rare share)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 06:25:55 PM

Ok, to try and answer my question, I looked up the time the uRAN wallet was created. Assuming we're dealing with UTC time:

2014-07-29 13:17:36 is the time Cryptsy was purported hacked
2014-07-29 14:20:03 is the time Cryptsy moved UNO into a giant cold storage wallet.

One hour and 3 minutes after the hack, Cryptsy moved about 56K UNO to cold storage.

This could be coincidence -- maybe the move was planned, and this was the reason that the Lucky7 operator finally acted after months of monitoring, to prevent losing access to the coins..
Or, perhaps this was a fast reaction to loss of their Bitcoin, to protect valuable alts like UNO.
Or maybe it's something else.

I have a nagging voice in my head that says there is something to this. These events are related somehow.

This is semi interesting.

Remember when SirSmokes noticed the sudden appearance of the huge uRAN UNO wallet on the rich list, which turned out to be Cryptsy's Uno cold storage?   That was on July, 29, 2014.

That is the same day that the Cryptsy blog post says they were hacked. A clip from the Cryptsy blog post is below:

I wonder, was UNO consolidated into a huge cold storage wallet after the hack?  Or did the hacker take advantage of this change at Cryptsy?

Also...  Do you remember that "flash crash" at Cryptsy in 2014?  What was the date of that?  In that event, Uno was effectively sold down to zero.  Cryptsy then quickly reserved that transaction, even after it had been recorded on trading sites through their API.  There were some very disappointed people who had placed extremly low buy orders.
It might have occurred around the same time as the uRAN wallet appearance. I'd like to revisit that incident, but my sleuthing skills are not good enough to loate the date.

Sir Smoke's original post is below...

Well i am trying to bring the thunder! But guys, i was poking around the rich lists and wtf is up with the 56k uno wallet, looks like all the uno was moved in to it starting today too. uRAN4dj3yG8n93obakUHT8siVQap47bHrN is the address. Ch-ch-ch-check it out  Shocked i am jelly

Nostr:
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:59:14 PM

Thanks for the advice Cryptapus. I do have some funds in Electrum, and I'll move any Unobtanium that I buy in the future into multisig. However, I feel confident with my brain wallet entropy. The funds are divided across many addresses, each with long, random word sets, some of the words very uncommon, some numbers, symbols, etc. The phrases certainly have more entropy than an Electrum or Ledger seed phrase. I created the addresses in an isolated, offline Tails session (you say that Tails air-gapped doesn't matter with brain wallets but it must protect against 1) keyloggers on main OS & 2) maybe monitoring of the TOR exit node.) I backed up the phrases in encrypted flash drives that are stored in multiple locations & included a paper backup that is locked somewhere away from my residence. Even the paper backup is recorded in such a way that if someone somehow accessed the box they would not easily see the phrases, if they did see them they would not know what they were looking at, but if they happened to be some genius Unobtanium geek who hunted down & cracked my safe they wouldn't be able to directly convert the phrases to private keys. Because my phrases were so lengthy and complex, I realized that the risk of recording a phrase wrong was greater than the risk of having it hacked, so I meticulously reproduced the resulting keys & compared them symbol-by-symbol to the recorded copy before sending funds to the address.

Overall, my Unobtanium is at least as secure as any other address out there (Unless I missed a key detail somewhere). The only step I didn't take is getting a bodyguard or a gun to protect against rubber hose cryptography  Cheesy My pseudoanonymity online & silence regarding this to all the people I know in person protects against that, plus it's not even a lot of money, hopefully one day it will be though!

Yes I'm a little crazy, but this is serious shit, we're building something awesome here!

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 09:08:56 PM

I am lovin' me that UNO Electrum wallet!  https://cryptap.us/uno/electrum/

Nostr:
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:46:53 PM

Thanks for the advice Cryptapus. I do have some funds in Electrum, and I'll move any Unobtanium that I buy in the future into multisig. However, I feel confident with my brain wallet entropy. The funds are divided across many addresses, each with long, random word sets, some of the words very uncommon, some numbers, symbols, etc. The phrases certainly have more entropy than an Electrum or Ledger seed phrase. I created the addresses in an isolated, offline Tails session (you say that Tails air-gapped doesn't matter with brain wallets but it must protect against 1) keyloggers on main OS & 2) maybe monitoring of the TOR exit node.) I backed up the phrases in encrypted flash drives that are stored in multiple locations & included a paper backup that is locked somewhere away from my residence. Even the paper backup is recorded in such a way that if someone somehow accessed the box they would not easily see the phrases, if they did see them they would not know what they were looking at, but if they happened to be some genius Unobtanium geek who hunted down & cracked my safe they wouldn't be able to directly convert the phrases to private keys. Because my phrases were so lengthy and complex, I realized that the risk of recording a phrase wrong was greater than the risk of having it hacked, so I meticulously reproduced the resulting keys & compared them symbol-by-symbol to the recorded copy before sending funds to the address.

Overall, my Unobtanium is at least as secure as any other address out there (Unless I missed a key detail somewhere). The only step I didn't take is getting a bodyguard or a gun to protect against rubber hose cryptography  Cheesy My pseudoanonymity online & silence regarding this to all the people I know in person protects against that, plus it's not even a lot of money, hopefully one day it will be though!

Yes I'm a little crazy, but this is serious shit, we're building something awesome here!

you can cat the contents of your wallet seeds into an encrypted qr code also, adding yet another layer. (For the truly paranoid).

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
BlueMan.

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:42:22 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 06:41:39 AM by BlueMan.

Well U can use and create your own secret wheel like this below. You can made it very easy from wood, aluminum  some plastic or paper. This way only U can understand the keys and no worried if someone  discover some how your paper or brain wallet Wink

natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:24:47 PM

Do you have a link where I can read more about that Siameze? (I am the truly paranoid  Wink)

We've done all we can with the Cryptsy mega-wallet initiative for the time being, it's out of our hands for now. So it's time that we start new initiatives.  A lot of great ideas have been proposed in the past, let's make some of them happen step by step. Here are my 3 goals for the next couple months.

1) Reduce the now-largest functional exchange wallet: Bittrex. It currently stands at around 12,009. Crypto.id did have the correct balance in its largest-wallet section but one of the addresses was disconnected for some reason. It's still listed as the second largest wallet but here's the address that is also controlled by Bittrex: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/address.dws?201338.htm

Bittrex balance below 10,000 coins by my 'exchange balances update' on March 25th, 2016. That gives us ~9 weeks to purchase & move 2,000 coins to personal wallets.

2) Get our toes wet with micro-scale advertising. BitcoinNational has pledged 1 UNO for my stream advertising campaign. It will cost 0.01 UNO per hour per 1,000 followers. I'm going to use a service to stream on multiple websites at the same time. I currently have 162 followers on Twitch, 1 on Hitbox & 0 on Youtube (just started last night on the latter 2.) So B.N's 1 UNO will get 613 hours of screen time at $0.002/hr (hopefully it will be significantly less than that as I accumulate followers). I highlighted in red the regions that would be available for a "Sponsored by Unobtanium" logo https://i.imgur.com/oUUApIG.jpg. If someone with some graphic design skills (BlueMan?) wanted to whip up an image of appropriate size it would be much appreciated, I would prefer it to be in the taskbar area. The phrase doesn't need to be "Sponsored by Unobtanium", it could be "Profits stored as UNOBTANIUM" or "I support Unobtanium", anyone have thoughts about the phrasing? I will also put an UNO donation address and some important links in my profiles. Obviously I don't expect it to create results immediately, but in 2 years I may be playing high stakes games online to 5,000 followers (we could re-negotiate a lower rate at that point) which would generate enough awareness to bring in a few more hardcore hoarders like myself. B.N. and any others who wish to fund this initiative can send the funds to: uZN4oRU1vLntKcojBJrK5pFpsyVqbN1D1p

Hopefully one day we'll see that advertising initiative scaled up to things like internet ads, BlueMan's trailer-truck signage or other creative ideas.

3) Improve our exchange presence.

A) The market on safecex is actually looking healthy: https://safecex.com/market?q=UNO/BTC 0.5 bitcoin of volume today and a good looking order book. Let's make sure that exchange is listed on our coinmarketcap.com markets page, on this bitcointalk thread front page & unobtanium.uno (unless this exchange proves to be sketchy).

B) Get listed on a decentralized &/or high-volume &/or CNY exchange (other than bitebi9). Poloniex, BTC38, BTER, openledger, NXTsecureAE, etc.

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:44:08 PM

Do you have a link where I can read more about that Siameze? (I am the truly paranoid  Wink)

We've done all we can with the Cryptsy mega-wallet initiative for the time being, it's out of our hands for now. So it's time that we start new initiatives.  A lot of great ideas have been proposed in the past, let's make some of them happen step by step. Here are my 3 goals for the next couple months.

1) Reduce the now-largest functional exchange wallet: Bittrex. It currently stands at around 12,009. Crypto.id did have the correct balance in its largest-wallet section but one of the addresses was disconnected for some reason. It's still listed as the second largest wallet but here's the address that is also controlled by Bittrex: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/address.dws?201338.htm

Bittrex balance below 10,000 coins by my 'exchange balances update' on March 25th, 2016. That gives us ~9 weeks to purchase & move 2,000 coins to personal wallets.

2) Get our toes wet with micro-scale advertising. BitcoinNational has pledged 1 UNO for my stream advertising campaign. It will cost 0.01 UNO per hour per 1,000 followers. I'm going to use a service to stream on multiple websites at the same time. I currently have 162 followers on Twitch, 1 on Hitbox & 0 on Youtube (just started last night on the latter 2.) So B.N's 1 UNO will get 613 hours of screen time at $0.002/hr (hopefully it will be significantly less than that as I accumulate followers). I highlighted in red the regions that would be available for a "Sponsored by Unobtanium" logo https://i.imgur.com/oUUApIG.jpg. If someone with some graphic design skills (BlueMan?) wanted to whip up an image of appropriate size it would be much appreciated, I would prefer it to be in the taskbar area. The phrase doesn't need to be "Sponsored by Unobtanium", it could be "Profits stored as UNOBTANIUM" or "I support Unobtanium", anyone have thoughts about the phrasing? I will also put an UNO donation address and some important links in my profiles. Obviously I don't expect it to create results immediately, but in 2 years I may be playing high stakes games online to 5,000 followers (we could re-negotiate a lower rate at that point) which would generate enough awareness to bring in a few more hardcore hoarders like myself. B.N. and any others who wish to fund this initiative can send the funds to: uZN4oRU1vLntKcojBJrK5pFpsyVqbN1D1p

Hopefully one day we'll see that advertising initiative scaled up to things like internet ads, BlueMan's trailer-truck signage or other creative ideas.

3) Improve our exchange presence.

A) The market on safecex is actually looking healthy: https://safecex.com/market?q=UNO/BTC 0.5 bitcoin of volume today and a good looking order book. Let's make sure that exchange is listed on our coinmarketcap.com markets page, on this bitcointalk thread front page & unobtanium.uno (unless this exchange proves to be sketchy).

B) Get listed on a decentralized &/or high-volume &/or CNY exchange (other than bitebi9). Poloniex, BTC38, BTER, openledger, NXTsecureAE, etc.

Sure, PM me a link to your GPG key and I'll send them out to you.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
RDDRocket

Activity: 272
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:28:37 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 07:03:55 AM by RDDRocket

WHOAH!?!! We are over 2.6 PETAHASH and over 107 M difficulty! That is amazing! First time I've ever seen that.

EDIT: Now over 2.89 petahash and 125 M difficulty. So much hashpower joining UNO and while it's still ~$1.35...    Shocked Shocked Shocked Wink Cheesy
BlueMan.

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:36:56 AM

I wondering if its Bittrex wallet 12,000. why people keep those tons of coins on exchange and not on personal wallets? the price is terrible to sell now so why keep it there? Maybe this is a personal wallet?

Hey Nat the logo going to be very little if need to fit this size ....maybe just a phrase only?

Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: