Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is in mind of those, who against vaccination?  (Read 2254 times)
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 09:22:09 AM

Anti-vaxers are, in most cases, against entire "system" and this is what defines their mindset.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 09:34:16 AM
Merited by tvbcof (2)

That's a comment from the indoctrinated. Those of us who are opposed to vaccination are usually the ones who have done some research, and know people who have been severely damaged by vaccines. I am unable to find any positive benefit from an inferior system that tries to emulate the human immune system, and creates collateral damage whilst it does it. You know that vaccination is suspect by the way they are rushing to push unsafe vaccines onto people, who have already developed a natural immunity. Doesn't that make you stop and think that there may be some other reason for wasting billions of the taxpayer money on something that is no longer needed?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 11:28:28 AM

Anti-vaxers are, in most cases, against entire "system" and this is what defines their mindset.

As an 'anti-vaxer' [who requested certain vaccines for my 'unvaccinated' kid based on hard-core research] I can affirm this.  I am definitely against the system of eugenics, social control, rent-seeking, and flat out extortion which characterize the vaccination programs run by 'developed' corp/gov governed countries...with a lot of pressure from the U.N., World Bank, IMF, and associated criminal enterprises.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 02:36:13 PM

As an 'anti-vaxer' [who requested certain vaccines for my 'unvaccinated' kid based on hard-core research] I can affirm this.  I am definitely against the system of eugenics, social control, rent-seeking, and flat out extortion which characterize the vaccination programs run by 'developed' corp/gov governed countries...with a lot of pressure from the U.N., World Bank, IMF, and associated criminal enterprises.

I am pretty sure you would change your mind if you have the chance to save a life of a family member with a vaccine. Kids and Teenagers are not really affected that hard by corona, so they are not the first priority for a vaccine. It's a much higher risk for elderly people and high risk patience with lung conditions.
Imagine your parents life in a retirement home with a lot of other people, of which some are infected with corona. Would you not want your parents to get a vaccine? I definitely would.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 03:03:14 PM

So why are the elderly more at risk?
Because they have been pumped full of poisonous pharmaceuticals, and injected with useless and dangerous vaccines. I

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 03:13:47 PM

Vaccines is for does who think they where born with a defect. They also think a guy in a white coat is smarter as nature (creator) and he will fix it if you give him some money.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 03:37:39 PM

So why are the elderly more at risk?
Because they have been pumped full of poisonous pharmaceuticals, and injected with useless and dangerous vaccines. I

Yup:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHoxsSK_DXo

In spite of the abundant evidence that it makes people more susceptible to coronavirus, they keep pushing flu shots, and especially on oldsters.  They are even doubling down.

It is hard to escape the conclusion that 'they' are trying to do a great deal of damage with medications as a policy.  With that in mind, no thinking person would take whatever it is they come up for as a innoculation 'against' so-called covid-19.  Or even get a 'test swab' shoved to the back of one's throat.  God only knows what they are trying to implant with that procedure.  And there were early reports of the 'tests' themselves being contanmiated with so-called 'SARS-cov-2'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: