Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Discussion] Bitcointalk Community Awards 🏆  (Read 19703 times)
icopress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7792

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2020, 12:51:54 AM

I suggest instant-runoff voting, and not just because I'm Australian and therefore intimately familiar with it. Also, voting power proportional to sMerit isn't likely to work very well; for one thing, it's impossible to calculate sMerit for merit sources.
In general, yes, this voting method will be the most appropriate (excluding the votes of the Newbie, Jr. Member, Member).
Maybe I missed something, but how can voters with the current interface vote for multiple candidates?

Also we're not talking about submitting sMerit, we're talking about counting the merit of each user who voted.
For example, LoyceV votes for position A “6975/10”, and you and I vote for position B “2019 + 68/10” (thus, A is ahead of B by 488 points).

Aside the fact that most awards are based on opinion or perspective, i wouldn't add title for negative things (such as best antihero/troll) since it'll create more drama and boost their ego. Maybe we can borrow algorithm score for bumping (obvious there's major advantage for some member)
Or are you talking about antipathy on the part of very active members of the forum towards certain individuals?
Yes, but also antipathy of any individual/group towards certain individuals/group (could be race, rank, nationality etc.)
There will be no dramatic events during the event, as a self-moderated thread will be created in which users will nominate candidates only by template. Could you tell us more about the algorithm?

What about a prize for the most illiterate user? I'd propose hacker1001101001 and andulolika. There would be a great battle between them, but I'd bet on andulolika for winning this prize.
Also: what about a prize for the lamest Otoman? The list is big here, but best nominees would be DragonDance, wolvoo, mhanbostanci, BitcoinTurk, Cean, Vispilio, Blacknavy, gumusi or miyav.
I would not want to waste time on spammers and trolls. But for special occasions, the "Disappointment of the Year" nomination can be added, although it is likely that Craig Wright will receive it.  Grin

How are you defining "very active"?  I know traffic is way down as of late, but that number somehow seems low.  I would bet that the number of active old-time members, or those with a reputation that makes them "known" is less than 1000, but I can't imagine that figure includes members like bounty hunters, for example.  They're extremely active on the forum, though 99.99% of them are unknown, unknowable, and probably have more alts than members of their family.
You can just look at the statistics on merit. Bounty hunters ... Man, seriously? There is no question of them, as I said, we just will not take into account the three junior ranks. They will be barred from nominating other candidates and their votes will not be counted.

Although I like your main idea [annual awards], I think we should tweak it a little bit by giving "possible" rewards to those with awards in a way that it doesn't depend on theymos's actions.
- It should be something that "we" as a community would give to these members and not theymos (hence the title, community awards).
Even though theymos rarely comments [in general], I'm pretty sure he has a perfect idea of who are the deserving users for a custom title of some sort and based on how selective he is when it comes to giving those, I think it'll have a little impact on his decisions.
That's right, the essence of the event can be conveyed in one sentence "Annual competition with various nominations". And theymos's role is only to mark (sub-rank) the winners of the annual competition, the winners are chosen by the community, not the administration.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 05:13:04 AM

In general, yes, this voting method will be the most appropriate (excluding the votes of the Newbie, Jr. Member, Member).
Maybe I missed something, but how can voters with the current interface vote for multiple candidates?
They can't. They will have to post their votes in a thread dedicated for this purpose. They have to anyway if we need to know who is voting in order to weight their vote by merit.

Also we're not talking about submitting sMerit, we're talking about counting the merit of each user who voted.
For example, LoyceV votes for position A “6975/10”, and you and I vote for position B “2019 + 68/10” (thus, A is ahead of B by 488 points).
Yes, using merit works, but you said sMerit earlier. Those are different things.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
icopress (OP)
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2020, 08:38:22 AM

They can't. They will have to post their votes in a thread dedicated for this purpose. They have to anyway if we need to know who is voting in order to weight their vote by merit.

Yes, using merit works, but you said sMerit earlier. Those are different things.
Thanks for correcting me, I meant merit.
I was just a forum user of another project for several years and the forum interface was identical to bitcointalk.ogr [and I could see the names of those who voted, as well as the ability to vote on multiple item], so I thought that it is possible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ABCbits
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7452

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 10:57:01 AM
Merited by icopress (1)

--snip--
Could you tell us more about the algorithm?

Check Bumping changes on some boards. The algorithm significant reduce bump issue with alt account & people who bump thread as often as they can.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KaneVWE

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 11:14:12 AM

Bitcointalks inexorable journey to mimic the central banking system blasting ahead at full steam here.

Only those that print the merits and give them to each other and a few pals can vote for each other to receive the rewards we give each other.

Lol at you dumb smucks hahaha

How about you post up the member and allow public analysis of their ACTUAL achievements.
After the debate is exhausted the most compelling and robust review of them left standing will be compared to that of others up for review. Then if ANYONE regardless of their scammy merit score can nominate another member for that award that can provide a far more compelling and robust case for winning then they will receive the reward.

No no no you all scream? How will we be sure to give our awards to each other and our pals ?
Because we have no real achievements here and there will be a very compelling and robust case to demonstrate we are net negative scammers and scammer supporters and protectors that all just want to collude to take all of the finite rev from bitcointalk.

Lol let the self appointed self nominated and self awarded clown awards begin. I can't wait to give my public and entirely robust analysis of the winners. Bring it on but just speed it up. I mean obviously the winners will be either

Lauda, tman, vod, suchmoom, moronbozo, ioeieoe, Hugeblackwoman, foxy, jollygood, owl, robovac, or simply one of the other human centipede shit cyclers.

Just match the awards to the names and let's get going haha.

Just forget the super convincing nomination and algo. Reminds me of Bpip that vod made when you ranked it by most popular or most mega member....well....who would have guessed it... vod became number 1 lol

icopress (OP)
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 12:28:39 AM

Check Bumping changes on some boards. The algorithm significant reduce bump issue with alt account & people who bump thread as often as they can.
As I already said, I got stuck at the voting stage because the existing voting interface does not quite fit (just need to exclude the lowest ranks from the vote, and for this I need to see who has already voted).

1. Choice Voting and Publicity

Currently, during public voting, users can only make one choice, known as "bullet voting", which is not very convenient for some counting scenarios.

• Proposal: To enable users to give preference to any number of items or candidates during voting.
  • Poll Options: Public, Identification of users participating in the survey, (As below).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
icopress (OP)
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 08:49:13 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2020, 02:22:23 AM by icopress

I decided that it would be useful to revive the thread a little. There is news, perhaps there is another voting option, (So as not to use the standard interface).

In the meantime, it is only possible to implement the option in which users will vote, confirming their vote with the merit sent. But you need to be sure that after summing up the results, theymos will return the merits to the senders (as it was, for example, on April 1). Since the OP will receive over 1000 merit during the vote.

P.S. Guess who could theoretically own the first T-shirt?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 04:44:05 AM

Or you could just create a separate thread for users to post their votes, as was done here. Why make things more complicated than they need to be?

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
icopress (OP)
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2020, 01:46:36 PM

Or you could just create a separate thread for users to post their votes, as was done here. Why make things more complicated than they need to be?

└── The main thread is designed to describe the entire process and nominate candidates according to the template, (Including navigation through voting threads).

Code:
1. Moderator of the Year .......... Username
2. Cryptomaniac ................... Username
3. Ninja .......................... Username
4. And others ..................... Username

After that, all applications that did not receive enough support will be discarded (A candidate is considered nominated if he received support from 3-5 users).

├── Thread "Ninja"
      ├── Thread "Cryptomaniac"
      ├── Thread "Moderator of the Year"
      └── And others

Further down in each thread, I will publish the names that have received enough support and close the thread, (Post 1,2, etc). Each thread will have a convenient navigation system that redirects to each other.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 03:34:43 PM

I read about this thread in Discord group. It is a nice idea and looking forward to vote for the nominees as soon as it's up!

~snip~

Do you mean you will create 20 threads, one for each award and then use preferential-voting method to short list the candidates? 20 threads in my opinion will be too much mess. One thread is fine for voting. You can provide options for all 20 awards in single template inside code tags so the height of the replies will be limited to 20 lines even though the actual length of reply is more than 20 lines.

Wow! Didn't know Lauda had so much repo back in those days. 48 votes and second position for the spot of Mod, not bad!
icopress (OP)
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2020, 04:27:09 PM

I read about this thread in Discord group. It is a nice idea and looking forward to vote for the nominees as soon as it's up!

Do you mean you will create 20 threads, one for each award and then use preferential-voting method to short list the candidates? 20 threads in my opinion will be too much mess. One thread is fine for voting. You can provide options for all 20 awards in single template inside code tags so the height of the replies will be limited to 20 lines even though the actual length of reply is more than 20 lines.

Thanks for the support.

Not necessarily 20 topics, I have not yet come to a consensus with some of the respected forum participants which nominations will be included. Perhaps, there will be much less of them, given that in addition to the winner, the results for II and III places will be announced.

When talking about closed topics, I meant that the names of the finalists will be placed on the first page (post 1, 2, 3, etc.). Users will be able to vote by specifying the merits under the post number with the name of the finalist in each category (or several).

Single-thread voting can only take place if the template for nominating candidates is simultaneously considered a vote. (But then there will be a lot of finalists when counting the votes, which does not reflect the real support of the leading favorites). That is, we will have a kind of double tour

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 05:18:27 PM

I decided that it would be useful to revive the thread a little. There is news, perhaps there is another voting option, (So as not to use the standard interface).

In the meantime, it is only possible to implement the option in which users will vote, confirming their vote with the merit sent. But you need to be sure that after summing up the results, theymos will return the merits to the senders (as it was, for example, on April 1). Since the OP will receive over 1000 merit during the vote.

P.S. Guess who could theoretically own the first T-shirt?

Damn, I must admit the only reason I could imagine being willing to do the whole KYC process on this board, would be in order to get to walk around in one of these Grin absolutely cool!

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
geophphreigh
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 08:57:47 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Just to add my 2 sats, something similar was done by @DirewolfM14 earlier this year for "Newbie of the year"
This was unofficial of course.

nomination thread
poll thread

Geo
icopress (OP)
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 08:47:52 PM

Just to add my 2 sats, something similar was done by @DirewolfM14 earlier this year for "Newbie of the year"
This was unofficial of course.

nomination thread
poll thread

Geo
Thanks, I'll go over these threads and maybe highlight something useful for myself. But I want to add that the voting option that DireWolfM14 used is what I would like to avoid. After all, this voting option is absolutely not transparent and does not reflect reality.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
icopress (OP)
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 11:12:06 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2020, 02:13:07 AM by icopress

So, the question about voting is cleared, and I move on.  I'm not a graphic designer, but since I need logos for each nomination, I decided to show some suitable stylistics options (freestock). What do you guys think? (A question solely about style).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 05:37:26 AM

Or are you talking about antipathy on the part of very active members of the forum towards certain individuals?

Yes, but also antipathy of any individual/group towards certain individuals/group (could be race, rank, nationality etc.)

What about a prize for the most illiterate user? I'd propose hacker1001101001 and andulolika. There would be a great battle between them, but I'd bet on andulolika for winning this prize.

Also: what about a prize for the lamest Otoman? The list is big here, but best nominees would be DragonDance, wolvoo, mhanbostanci, BitcoinTurk, Cean, Vispilio, Blacknavy, gumusi or miyav.

One should be as illiterate as you to not understand your suggestions are not appreciated anywhere around. Get some help, you are just an extra weight on this Earth not just the forum, nothing more.
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 6540

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 07:19:06 AM

The above mentioned quote was a joke I made at that point in time. If you read the OP you can see that a similar funny example was written there as well:

For example: Antihero (A contender for maximum hostility from members of the forum) or / Scandal of the year / Event of the year / and so on.

But of course, a person with such a limited intelect, such as you are, can't understand a subtle aspect or a subtle joke. Your posts proves nothing more that you are on the same undergraduate level as andulolika. If you will ever understand the joke, perhaps you'll laugh. But I doubt this will ever happen because this would imply that you suddenly become intelligent at some point in the future. Until then I suggest you to visit your dedicated thread, where your good friends JollyGoid and marlboroza are waiting you since ages.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 05:30:09 PM

It's a nice initiative @OP and it would help reduce spam as users would tend to be good cultured in a bid to emerge as a nominee for a category and as such stay active. Though, I'll suggest that the categories should be subject to ranks. Like, all categories should be incorporated into every rank amongst those of that specific ranks else, the Hero/Legendary users would have more advantage in contrast to lower ranks.

Also, I think this is going to have some effect on the merit system as nominees would tend to use merit in running campaigns through private message to other users, especially those of lower ranks. Probably send them merits indiscreminately as it is what most low rank users source for,  in a bid to gain more votes which would be an abuse on the merit system.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
icopress (OP)
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 03:23:23 PM

• Pre-election campaign

Contradictory Campaigning can only concern the results of the nominee's activities at the forum, and not the personality or personal quality of the nominee himself. You can say that the posts of the nominee are contrary to common sense, but you cannot say that he is stupid. You can also say "the results of the work were invisible to me", instead of "he did nothing in a year." This is an important rule, please adhere to it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
icopress (OP)
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 03:24:02 PM
Merited by cabalism13 (1)

Bitcointalk Community Voting - Live

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: