Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: Manny Pacquiao vs. Conor McGregor  (Read 1859 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 03:58:14 AM

According to some news I have read, the Manny Pacquiao vs Conor McGregor battle will be held early January 2021 in the Middle East.
There is no official news yet, but I believe many boxing fans are looking forward to this fight. Although this battle was only entertainment,
not a title race, but very interesting to watch. Moreover, Manny Pacquiao has very many fans from all over the world, should this fight be hype.
Let's just wait for updates regarding this fight.

Both Conor and Manny have signed the deal with Paradigm Sports, but the dates and venue are not finalized. There are rumors that the fight will occur in Saudi Arabia, but none of the sides have confirmed this. There is a large Filipino diaspora in Saudi Arabia and the neighboring regions, and the organizers may be keeping this in mind (along with the low tax rates).
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 04:40:52 AM

I know many are saying it is entertainment and has no title to fight with. But this is like some sort of what if scenario that started when Mcgregor fought Mayweather a few years ago. I would even be impressed if this match is some sort of charity event that would benefit some charities and they will help those in need, then I am all eyes and ears on this exciting match. Many are trying their best to stay sane and composed this time of pandemic but watching them fight would be a good morale booster for many in the form of boxing entertainment.

I agreed to the part you’ve said that this fight would be more interesting to watch if it’s a charity event. Could’ve  been both parties would do that and lot’s of boxing supporters and even those not would be interested watching this fight as it is being showcase for charity. Well, Manny Pacquiao cleary stated it in the first place that every penny he’ll get from this fight should be given to all affected of amidst coronavirus pandemic.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 05:00:41 AM

I know many are saying it is entertainment and has no title to fight with. But this is like some sort of what if scenario that started when Mcgregor fought Mayweather a few years ago. I would even be impressed if this match is some sort of charity event that would benefit some charities and they will help those in need, then I am all eyes and ears on this exciting match. Many are trying their best to stay sane and composed this time of pandemic but watching them fight would be a good morale booster for many in the form of boxing entertainment.

I agreed to the part you’ve said that this fight would be more interesting to watch if it’s a charity event. Could’ve  been both parties would do that and lot’s of boxing supporters and even those not would be interested watching this fight as it is being showcase for charity. Well, Manny Pacquiao cleary stated it in the first place that every penny he’ll get from this fight should be given to all affected of amidst coronavirus pandemic.

There's so much money involved in UFC, retirement are just stunt for many. People would love Pacquiao and McGregor fight and it would happen soon after it aggregates more interest. UFC is a professional event with large costs involved. All of those fighters have a lavish lifestyle. They can't just charity every of those tournaments. And with charity tournament, I feel there not much dedication for the fight among the fighters as well as they'll be getting less for a win.
asu
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 05:29:53 AM

There's so much money involved in UFC, retirement are just stunt for many. People would love Pacquiao and McGregor fight and it would happen soon after it aggregates more interest. UFC is a professional event with large costs involved. All of those fighters have a lavish lifestyle.
We all know this fight is all about money.

I meant to say, Pacquiao accepted the fight as the current situation in Philippines fighting the coronavirus pandemic will help the country as we all know that the last match Mayweather earned roughly $275 million and $100 million in total for McGregor.

They can't just charity every of those tournaments. And with charity tournament, I feel there not much dedication for the fight among the fighters as well as they'll be getting less for a win.
Well, not all the fight like this, but it just too good to charity it as the fight will be make with a pandemic that is going on. Also take note that Pacquiao will give all of his earnings in this fight to his country fighting the coronavirus— so the dedication of both fighters trying to win the fight as well getting less won’t matter that much. Smiley

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 06:35:58 AM

I meant to say, Pacquiao accepted the fight as the current situation in Philippines fighting the coronavirus pandemic will help the country as we all know that the last match Mayweather earned roughly $275 million and $100 million in total for McGregor.

This amount is too huge given the current situation, and that fight between Conor and Floyd, there was a gate entrance, at the current situation, it's not possible, so the number will certainly go down, at least we should not expect that high, but it's still money.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 06:51:20 AM

This amount is too huge given the current situation, and that fight between Conor and Floyd, there was a gate entrance, at the current situation, it's not possible, so the number will certainly go down, at least we should not expect that high, but it's still money.

Gate collection is always secondary. Most of the revenue comes from PPV buys and sponsorship. And since fans are hungry for live action, I would expect the revenue from PPV buys to go up. It may not reach the figure they had during the Floyd vs Conor fight (since the fight involves two non-Americans), but we can expect total revenue upwards of $250 million (with most of it coming from North America and the European Union).
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 07:58:03 AM
Merited by stadus (1)

Gate collection is always secondary. Most of the revenue comes from PPV buys and sponsorship. And since fans are hungry for live action, I would expect the revenue from PPV buys to go up. It may not reach the figure they had during the Floyd vs Conor fight (since the fight involves two non-Americans), but we can expect total revenue upwards of $250 million (with most of it coming from North America and the European Union).

Of that $600 million revenue of that fight, $500 million was coming from PPV revenue, so you are right, PPV really play a big factor of the success.

https://www.sportbible.com/boxing/boxing-pub-talk-legends-mayweather-vs-mcgregor-the-numbers-behind-the-money-fight-20190823
Pay-Per-View Revenue - $500 million
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 08:10:36 AM

Is there any final date of their fight? or any chances that there's already odds for their fight? If so can anyone send me some links wherein I can bet for this fight I prefer Crypto based sports betting website.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 08:21:49 AM

According to some news I have read, the Manny Pacquiao vs Conor McGregor battle will be held early January 2021 in the Middle East.
There is no official news yet, but I believe many boxing fans are looking forward to this fight. Although this battle was only entertainment,
not a title race, but very interesting to watch. Moreover, Manny Pacquiao has very many fans from all over the world, should this fight be hype.

Both Conor and Manny have signed the deal with Paradigm Sports, but the dates and venue are not finalized. There are rumors that the fight will occur in Saudi Arabia, but none of the sides have confirmed this. There is a large Filipino diaspora in Saudi Arabia and the neighboring regions, and the organizers may be keeping this in mind (along with the low tax rates).

Yeah right, there are considerations but still ain't being confirmed.

Both camps are with Paradigm Sport and it won't be hard to set this one out just making sure that promoters won't lose their money if they will push the fight. Considering that pandemic still there and fans and gamblers are having difficulty from this current situations.
Once it's been finalized announcement will take place every information will be shared for now we have to wait.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 09:19:05 AM

Yeah right, there are considerations but still ain't being confirmed.

Both camps are with Paradigm Sport and it won't be hard to set this one out just making sure that promoters won't lose their money if they will push the fight. Considering that pandemic still there and fans and gamblers are having difficulty from this current situations.
Once it's been finalized announcement will take place every information will be shared for now we have to wait.

Consider waiting because this is not happening this year, probably next year and if there's still a pandemic next year, I still believe that they will be able to find out as slowly the sporting world are already recovering and they have already find an effective way to continue the business.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 09:28:53 AM

Just seen this.

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/sports/boxing/762211/pacquiao-vs-mcgregor-won-t-be-as-big-says-floyd-mayweather/story/

Floyd Mayweather stated that the event will not be a big event without the involvement of Floyd Mayweather.

Do you think this fight can beat the 2nd highest selling PPV which is Conor vs Floyd?
asu
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 10:00:12 AM

Just seen this.

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/sports/boxing/762211/pacquiao-vs-mcgregor-won-t-be-as-big-says-floyd-mayweather/story/

Floyd Mayweather stated that the event will not be a big event without the involvement of Floyd Mayweather.

Do you think this fight can beat the 2nd highest selling PPV which is Conor vs Floyd?

Don’t mind Floyd. A big event is if he could be fighthing Pacquiao again.

Well, the 1st highest selling PPV is Mayweather vs Pacquiao. I guess that’s highly likely can beat it but I presume it would be close to it.

Fck McGregor. First and Second fight in his being professional boxing are up against the fighters of highest selling PPV fight. Cheesy

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 10:00:19 AM

Just seen this.

There was a reason why the Floyd vs Conor fight could attract so much revenue ($600 million). Floyd was at his peak, and at that time Conor was also getting hyped in the MMA market. But the revenue distribution shows who is the boss. Floyd ended up with a paycheck of $275 million, while Conor received $100 million. So Floyd is right there. Neither Manny, not Conor can match his revenue generation power.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 10:09:49 AM

Just seen this.

There was a reason why the Floyd vs Conor fight could attract so much revenue ($600 million). Floyd was at his peak, and at that time Conor was also getting hyped in the MMA market. But the revenue distribution shows who is the boss. Floyd ended up with a paycheck of $275 million, while Conor received $100 million. So Floyd is right there. Neither Manny, not Conor can match his revenue generation power.

Floyd seem right, he is really popular, and anytime he fight he makes big money, we can't deny that.
In fact, Manny would not make the biggest payday of his career as a boxer if Floyd does not fight him, same goes with Floyd but this guy has been making big money already before he fought Manny. His name was even change from Pretty Floyd to "Money", because he literally makes money.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 11:19:14 AM

Is there any final date of their fight?

Manny Pacquiao said that the fight will happen but as far as I know, there is still no date announced as they only say it will happen next year. The money Pacquiao will be given to the people affected by the pandemic in our country, so we are hoping that Manny could win this fight, well I know he will win. I am confident that he will since this might be a deciding factor for Floyd to accept a rematch.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 11:26:19 AM

Floyd seem right, he is really popular, and anytime he fight he makes big money, we can't deny that.
In fact, Manny would not make the biggest payday of his career as a boxer if Floyd does not fight him, same goes with Floyd but this guy has been making big money already before he fought Manny. His name was even change from Pretty Floyd to "Money", because he literally makes money.

You can't really compare Floyd with the others. Floyd is an American citizen, and he has huge following among certain sections of the American society. The same can't be said about Manny and Conor. Manny obviously is popular among the Americans, but not as much as the native boxers such as Floyd. And that's why Manny tried hard for a rematch with Floyd. The only foreign boxer whom I have seen making big money in the US recently is Canelo Álvarez, due to his support base among the Mexican Americans.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 11:28:40 AM

Manny Pacquiao said that the fight will happen but as far as I know, there is still no date announced as they only say it will happen next year. The money Pacquiao will be given to the people affected by the pandemic in our country, so we are hoping that Manny could win this fight, well I know he will win. I am confident that he will since this might be a deciding factor for Floyd to accept a rematch.

This made me happy as he really have the heart to help the poor, he is a real hero of the Filipino though there are people who criticize him being a politician. The fight if it will be realize will give both fighters a good amount of paycheck, so no one would resist this fight and this is not just an exhibition fight, it's a professional fight that record will be added to player's fight history.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 12:04:48 PM

This made me happy as he really have the heart to help the poor, he is a real hero of the Filipino though there are people who criticize him being a politician. The fight if it will be realize will give both fighters a good amount of paycheck, so no one would resist this fight and this is not just an exhibition fight, it's a professional fight that record will be added to player's fight history.

Yeah, I guess that would be the reason why there are some people that don't want this fight to happen. Manny Pacquiao also wanted the money but in a good way, Connor, on the other hand, might all be in the money he will be getting in this fight. So, I guess even without a good match each side would get the money they wanted.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 12:13:25 PM

Yeah, I guess that would be the reason why there are some people that don't want this fight to happen. Manny Pacquiao also wanted the money but in a good way, Connor, on the other hand, might all be in the money he will be getting in this fight. So, I guess even without a good match each side would get the money they wanted.

Don't think about the money since both of them deserve that we should enjoy the match since this fight is not the normal fight we can see every month since this is different although Pacquiao got the advantage but still for sure many people want to see if how long the bout last and if he really can beat McGregor easily since if not and Pacquiao struggle for sure mayweather will dead laughing at him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 12:40:21 PM

That's the very reason why they needed to wait as money can't be there while this pandemic still around.

It's all about money since both side are really aiming to have a good paycheck after the fight whatever reason behind still it's all about how much the fighter will be bank in after this match.
But due to this pandemic situation it's really hard for the promoters to convince many sponsors to bring in the money that's needed to
make this fight very compensating.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: