Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: Manny Pacquiao vs. Conor McGregor  (Read 1859 times)
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:08:12 PM

This made me happy as he really have the heart to help the poor, he is a real hero of the Filipino though there are people who criticize him being a politician. The fight if it will be realize will give both fighters a good amount of paycheck, so no one would resist this fight and this is not just an exhibition fight, it's a professional fight that record will be added to player's fight history.
I have heard reports about Manny Pacquiao helping the poor people and so is the reason he is still fighting at his 41 years of age when he would have retired and hopefully Conor McGregor could be a good fight because it is easy pay day for him in his mind and could make multiple millions extra than fighting a tough boxer  Wink.

Hope all the Filipino users are safe as i heard about the disaster.
Fatunad

Merit: 356

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:25:01 PM
Merited by dunfida (1)

This made me happy as he really have the heart to help the poor, he is a real hero of the Filipino though there are people who criticize him being a politician. The fight if it will be realize will give both fighters a good amount of paycheck, so no one would resist this fight and this is not just an exhibition fight, it's a professional fight that record will be added to player's fight history.
I have heard reports about Manny Pacquiao helping the poor people and so is the reason he is still fighting at his 41 years of age when he would have retired and hopefully Conor McGregor could be a good fight because it is easy pay day for him in his mind and could make multiple millions extra than fighting a tough boxer  Wink.

He had been helping his fellow countrymen ever since even if theres no fight he do still make out some charitable works which really makes him a good man.
If he had said that he will fight on this one just for the sake of helping out people who had been affected by pandemic then this is one of best reason he had
even though its clear as the sky on whose gonna win on this fight.Both boxers would have their paycheck and what ever on what are the thing they would
gonna do into their money then its none of our business.Just make this fight happen and we as fans will really be grateful if ever this one will happen.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 09:23:17 PM

even though its clear as the sky on whose gonna win on this fight.Both boxers would have their paycheck and what ever on what are the thing they would gonna do into their money then its none of our business.Just make this fight happen and we as fans will really be grateful if ever this one will happen.
It is clear as sky that a boxer who is one of the best will always win and there is a punchers chance for the opponent and Conor McGregor is a really good counter puncher and i think it will be interesting as Manny Pacquiao has an aggressive style. The only reason this fight might not happen is because Conor McGregor is contracted with the UFC and he needs their permission to fight anyone else.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 09:25:15 PM

Yeah, I guess that would be the reason why there are some people that don't want this fight to happen. Manny Pacquiao also wanted the money but in a good way, Connor, on the other hand, might all be in the money he will be getting in this fight. So, I guess even without a good match each side would get the money they wanted.
Don't think about the money since both of them deserve that we should enjoy the match since this fight is not the normal fight we can see every month since this is different although Pacquiao got the advantage but still for sure many people want to see if how long the bout last and if he really can beat McGregor easily since if not and Pacquiao struggle for sure mayweather will dead laughing at him.

Well, my point is that when we will be talking about the money, both boxers/fighter already won. With that kind of fight or matches that would be a huge amount of money and someone might just show around and not be serious in this fight. Hope it will not be like that, knowing Manny Pacquiao, he always wants a fight that would be also enjoyed by his countrymen.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
7788bitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 10:38:24 PM

~
He had been helping his fellow countrymen ever since even if theres no fight he do still make out some charitable works which really makes him a good man.
I have seen some documentaries regarding his career and hence i am aware of this, he is a good person who loves to take care of everyone who is under privileged and i am a big fan of Manny as a boxer and i like his story and if he can get his biggest pay check fighting Conor McGregor let him have his share of the pie.

The only reason this fight might not happen is because Conor McGregor is contracted with the UFC and he needs their permission to fight anyone else.
Dana White expressed his plans about creating his own boxing promotion and he might inaugurate it once again by having Manny Pacquiao and Conor McGregor but for that to happen things should go back to normal and they should be allowed to have fans in the arena.

Questat

Activity: 2884
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 02:32:18 AM

The only reason this fight might not happen is because Conor McGregor is contracted with the UFC and he needs their permission to fight anyone else.
Dana White expressed his plans about creating his own boxing promotion and he might inaugurate it once again by having Manny Pacquiao and Conor McGregor but for that to happen things should go back to normal and they should be allowed to have fans in the arena.

Wow, didn't know that, I think that would be great if he will make his own promotion as that means the boxing world will be more popular with popular promoters getting in, actually this is just about the money, I doubt Dana White would not allow McGregor when he allowed him to fight against Mayweather before and this is not a UFC fight, it's a boxing fight and McGregor is a license boxer.

yazher

Activity: 2240
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 03:02:58 AM

Wow, didn't know that, I think that would be great if he will make his own promotion as that means the boxing world will be more popular with popular promoters getting in, actually this is just about the money, I doubt Dana White would not allow McGregor when he allowed him to fight against Mayweather before and this is not a UFC fight, it's a boxing fight and McGregor is a license boxer.

That would be great as this guy will open some opportunities for other boxers who wanted to be their Idols. now that we have another big-time promoter coming, those boxers who are not yet signed with some promoters will be excited and looking for this opportunity that maybe they will gonna signed with Dana's boxing promotion.

Questat

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 05:58:04 AM

That would be great as this guy will open some opportunities for other boxers who wanted to be their Idols. now that we have another big-time promoter coming, those boxers who are not yet signed with some promoters will be excited and looking for this opportunity that maybe they will gonna signed with Dana's boxing promotion.

Good for boxing in general because seeing a limited promoters is boring as they can just easily cherry pick their fighters opponent so boost the other while the other fighter will suffer, we don't want to consistently see that, we need a more exciting fight and as a fans we all deserve that.

Dana White has a big capability of running his own promotion, and he can compete with the most popular promoters in the sports of boxing.

Hopefully we will see some development on this plan of his.

peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 06:22:49 AM

Any update Guys when this fight will be Held?surely not happening this year right?

I'm so eager to see my money doubled thinking that Manny Pacquiao will Win on this fight.

and another amount from my friend if the deal happens before the fight,Though i am confident that this will be in details to happen either this year or next.

if we are looking for normal first then this will take some time to be on table for finalization,is this what it means?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Questat

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 06:30:12 AM

Any update Guys when this fight will be Held?surely not happening this year right?

I'm so eager to see my money doubled thinking that Manny Pacquiao will Win on this fight.

and another amount from my friend if the deal happens before the fight,Though i am confident that this will be in details to happen either this year or next.
This is going to happen next year according to some information we can read online, but there's no specific date, we have to wait until a contract is sign.
About your bet, if your friend favors  McGregor to win against Manny, then I would say you are making easy money and you can double your money.
if you bet online, the betting odds will surely be low, probably 1.10 and below since Manny is a sure winner here.

Fatunad

Merit: 356

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 08:12:53 PM

~
I have seen some documentaries regarding his career and hence i am aware of this, he is a good person who loves to take care of everyone who is under privileged and i am a big fan of Manny as a boxer and i like his story and if he can get his biggest pay check fighting Conor McGregor let him have his share of the pie.

He deserves on what he had worked hard for and its just people are way too judgmental when it comes to those funds that had been earned on legal way.
Its up to him on what he gonna do but there are people who do judge that he had jumped into exhibition just for the sake of earning money.
Its clear that its one of his reasons which is to help people and that what  matter most.Setting it aside when it comes to pride because boxers have their
own will and as mentioned that Manny is a good man, neither he do earn or not from an exhibition match, he do still make these charitable works without any hesitation.

7788bitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 09:03:22 PM

~
Wow, didn't know that, I think that would be great if he will make his own promotion as that means the boxing world will be more popular with popular promoters getting in, actually this is just about the money
Dana White is clear about his plans to enter boxing promotion called Zuffa boxing promotions along with his business partners Fertitta brothers, considering how successful they were in creating a failing UFC to a world class company and how they were able to take a failing business to one of the world's leading sports entity i do hope they could take boxing to another level considering how disorganized boxing is.

There is no way the fight is going to happen this year as McGregor is said to be scheduled to fight in January against Dustin Poirier which is not official yet but that is the plans.

~
He deserves on what he had worked hard for and its just people are way too judgmental when it comes to those funds that had been earned on legal way.
Its up to him on what he gonna do but there are people who do judge that he had jumped into exhibition just for the sake of earning money.
Everyone needs to understand that Manny Pacquiao proved everything as a boxer and he has accomplished everything in his life and if he wants to participate in some big money fights so be it, you cannot judge everyone for their choices all the time. He fought who is who in the boxing ring in his prime and proved his caliber, let him have his fun fights too.
Lanatsa

Merit: 659

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 10:59:24 PM

~

Its clear that its one of his reasons which is to help people and that what  matter most.Setting it aside when it comes to pride because boxers have their
own will and as mentioned that Manny is a good man, neither he do earn or not from an exhibition match, he do still make these charitable works without any hesitation.

You know that you cant please everybody and even if you are a good man, there would always be some negative things that would be thrown into you but it doesn't matter because the world had known
on what kind of man he truly is, so it isn't really worth to pay for attention.

Is there any schedule for this fight to happen or already had been buried and just remain to become a rumor? No words yet between other parties if this would be potentially to happen or not.

We are just expecting for nothing just like on what we had on that Casimero and Inoue expectations where people do demanded for the same thing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:04:19 PM

Yes Manny Pacquiao is helping people and Im very thankful for that because we have him who help . He is not a boxer only because he is also a senador to my country and I would say money is not the reasons also why they did not fight because also he wants gives another enjoyment to my fellowship Filipino people because many here are watching when Manny have a fight because we know his ability when he fight.
Japinat

Activity: 3024
Merit: 684

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 05:19:48 AM

Yes Manny Pacquiao is helping people and Im very thankful for that because we have him who help . He is not a boxer only because he is also a senador to my country and I would say money is not the reasons also why they did not fight because also he wants gives another enjoyment to my fellowship Filipino people because many here are watching when Manny have a fight because we know his ability when he fight.

It will give a lot of fun for the Filipinos when he is watching, that's the reason he is loved by the Filipino and he would not win in the election if he is not popular and love by the people, some politicians do vote buying, I think Pacquiao does not have to do that anymore.

Though this fight is not the best fight for Pacquiao, but whatever makes him make money for the Filipinos, I think it's worth supporting.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:50:14 AM

A very down to earth person that despite of his success in life and wealth he was never forgotten to help those who are in needs. He worked silently, no camera focused on him every time he helped. In his coming fight with Conor McGregor i'd still pay bet for Manny Pacquiao. Many says that because Many was older than McGregor it will be his disadvantage but i know Manny was a strong fighter. Maybe age gap of them be a disadvantage but who knows, we will find it out once the game is on.

boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:59:26 AM

No update yet. Speculations are telling that by next year but that's still a rumor. On the other hand, we got Floyd having a side comment.

--> https://www.dazn.com/en-US/news/boxing/floyd-mayweather-jr-says-manny-pacquiao-wont-have-a-bigger-fight-vs-conor-mcgregor-than-he-did/14sfzqdzlocxj1o9ibsyalyfzz

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1296

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 10:22:43 AM

No update yet. Speculations are telling that by next year but that's still a rumor. On the other hand, we got Floyd having a side comment.

--> https://www.dazn.com/en-US/news/boxing/floyd-mayweather-jr-says-manny-pacquiao-wont-have-a-bigger-fight-vs-conor-mcgregor-than-he-did/14sfzqdzlocxj1o9ibsyalyfzz

Mayweather his right, the idea was originated by him so he got the people to interest the fight, and people who have already watch the Mayweather vs Conor fight might not be interested in this fight as they have already seen what's going to happen.

Conor will just be a punching bag for this legendary fighters, maybe if Manny will fight him, he will just play him so the game would last but Conor does not really have a chance here.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1907

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 11:40:30 PM

I think no excuses will work anymore. In fact, Conor is a waste material for both UFC and boxing. I think he is well aware of this, so he is only trying to make as much money as possible while he is interesting to at least someone. I wonder in what area he will work after he finally retires from the fighting.

You guys need to show some respect to Conor. He has a terrific MMA track record. He has 22 wins from 26 fights to his name. It is true that he lost against Floyd in 2017, but then boxing is not his core domain. He was brave enough to accept a challenge outside his core domain. Will Manny or Floyd do something like this? Floyd previously tried his luck with WrestleMania, but he never participated in MMA.

I don't think the statistics of fights 22-26 are special. For aspiring boxers heading for the most important fights, a 20-0 stat is common. 22-26 doesn't look like legendary. As an athlete, Conor is good, but unfortunately he will be remembered more for sports scandals and kitsch than for his sports results.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 02:45:23 AM

I think no excuses will work anymore. In fact, Conor is a waste material for both UFC and boxing. I think he is well aware of this, so he is only trying to make as much money as possible while he is interesting to at least someone. I wonder in what area he will work after he finally retires from the fighting.

You guys need to show some respect to Conor. He has a terrific MMA track record. He has 22 wins from 26 fights to his name. It is true that he lost against Floyd in 2017, but then boxing is not his core domain. He was brave enough to accept a challenge outside his core domain. Will Manny or Floyd do something like this? Floyd previously tried his luck with WrestleMania, but he never participated in MMA.

I don't think the statistics of fights 22-26 are special. For aspiring boxers heading for the most important fights, a 20-0 stat is common. 22-26 doesn't look like legendary. As an athlete, Conor is good, but unfortunately he will be remembered more for sports scandals and kitsch than for his sports results.

That record is not easy to achieve, Conor McGregor just know the trick on how to make himself popular.

Even Manny Pacquiao, he does not have an undefeated record but he is one of the most popular boxer in the sports of boxing, we can ask people whom they think is better, Pacquiao or Mayweather and we know the answer is very obvious.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀