Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is UniSwap the most powerful in the Defi market?  (Read 1573 times)
fortebettor

Activity: 353
Merit: 45

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 05:59:48 PM

the value of the UNI token rewards.

By the way how do rewards work and when are they issued?

Research are inspired by other experienced CSGO players from https://pro.eslgaming.com/  and  LOL ex-players and esports bettors from esporttalk.org , esportal and reddit.com and discord

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228376.0 - Astralis to win , fuck yeah

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:38:21 PM

You will be rewarded UNI token if you trade and provide liquidity to the liquidity pool. I think you will be rewarded every week and you can claim it whenever you wanted.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 07:17:50 PM

You will be rewarded UNI token if you trade and provide liquidity to the liquidity pool. I think you will be rewarded every week and you can claim it whenever you wanted.
will it really happen for a long time? I think it's just an airdrop for every trader using UNI in a certain period. what happened some time ago made a trade on uniswap increase rapidly.
I saw that the liquidity on Uniswap will indeed get UNI tokens but it will be exchanged again when you cancel your liquidity.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 02:10:48 AM

Uniswap is the most powerful platform true, it is because people can using it across the blockchains.
For example you can buy btc with your eth without using centralized exchange like okex for instance.
This is why uniswap is getting interested of people in cryptocurrency.

fortebettor

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 11:09:16 AM

Uniswap is the most powerful platform true, it is because people can using it across the blockchains.
For example you can buy btc with your eth without using centralized exchange like okex for instance.
This is why uniswap is getting interested of people in cryptocurrency.

Some time ago, I switched from the token to eth and it came out very expensive. The unlocking itself(token swap) has cost about 2 dollars. Then the transaction cost me probably about 8 bucks. All this to exchange about 60 bucks.
What's the point of that?
It's easier, but these charges are tragic.

Research are inspired by other experienced CSGO players from https://pro.eslgaming.com/  and  LOL ex-players and esports bettors from esporttalk.org , esportal and reddit.com and discord

Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 12:45:02 PM

Inarguably yes. A big yes. Uniswap is up there with the best in DeFi
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 02:36:36 PM

I have a strong feeling that, the present DeFi frenzy is simply a hype thing, similar to that of the ICOs, and IEOs in previous years . It's simply a good beginning stage of publicity of numerous defi project it will open another open door for other and scammers will likewise accept this as open door to get them more cash-flow.
Defi projects may head down the same road as ICOs and IEOs if no clear use case is adopted, then unto the next new shiny project.

Gvent

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 07:36:18 PM

Maybe uni can become more popular if ETH 2.0 can solve the problem of high gas nowadays, and become a very convenient dex exchange, we can see the volume UNI is real and also high.
and again UNI is a strong altcoin although it has provided fantastic Airdrops to users its value is maintained.

I don't see the long term value of this token
You can stack it
what's next?
personally, I don't need it, because I don't use Uniswap and tokens on the Ethereum blockchain much
this happened because I do not like the size of the commissions for trading and sending tokens

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
abdulodoi

Activity: 91
Merit: 35

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:23:55 PM

UNI has huge liquidity and the fact that it gave huge airdrop to its users made its value really competitive. I must say it's the first of its kind but when it come to being powerful, i think chainlink still takes the lead. I would have mentioned bzrx but it's a shame they are not living up to my expectation currently.
pyotrsozblo

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 11:49:44 PM

UNI has huge liquidity and the fact that it gave huge airdrop to its users made its value really competitive. I must say it's the first of its kind but when it come to being powerful, i think chainlink still takes the lead. I would have mentioned bzrx but it's a shame they are not living up to my expectation currently.

They only made it worse by giving people free coins. Not everyone has panicked yet. Those who received tokens for free will start selling after a significant drop
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 07:27:53 AM

The uniswap exchange itself is very powerful. Due to the fact that there was a free distribution of tokens, we are observing some correction, but but this exchange is advanced and I am going to buy back a little at key levels.

fortebettor

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 06:52:52 PM

Is it just a one-time blast or will there be any more airdrops?

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:59:19 PM

They only made it worse by giving people free coins. Not everyone has panicked yet. Those who received tokens for free will start selling after a significant drop
They distributed 2 million USD UNI as an airdrop. That doesn't mean that I didn't get it, that's why I'm angry. This team could help more UNI tokens with this airdrop. As far as I know, only a few users got this huge amount of airdrop. I think 400 UNI is also a big airdrop, whatever I think UNI will remain in the top position until a new decentralize exchange.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:19:10 AM

No, Uniswap is not hype, DEX has always existed like Idex or Etherdelta, but if DeFi I'm sure it's just hype and won't last long, but that doesn't mean Uniswap can't be defeated if another DEX appears, because there may be a better DEX than Uniswap in a few years,
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 01:25:07 AM

seeing the number of people interested in UNI, I conclude, for now UNI is the most powerful coin in the defi market.

but I am not sure that UNI will last long, because if another DEX appears it is possible that UNI will be shifted from its place. of course I hope that won't happen.
fortebettor

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:03:06 PM

No, Uniswap is not hype, DEX has always existed like Idex or Etherdelta, but if DeFi I'm sure it's just hype and won't last long, but that doesn't mean Uniswap can't be defeated if another DEX appears, because there may be a better DEX than Uniswap in a few years,

Firstly, what could be done better?
Secondly. Why did the etherdelta exist and now it is as if it had died ? What actually happened ?

BRABO2

Activity: 896
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:10:09 PM

There are lots of swapping platforms like uniswap and more is upcoming, No one can say uniswap is the most powerful for the DeFi, for now I can say it's just hyped. There are also other swapping like platforms, And I think a platforms position in the market is completely depends on  how big hype they can create.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
█ █ ██ ███ ██    CatenaX.org    ██ ███ ██ █ █
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:26:18 PM

There are lots of swapping platforms like uniswap and more is upcoming, No one can say uniswap is the most powerful for the DeFi, for now I can say it's just hyped. There are also other swapping like platforms, And I think a platforms position in the market is completely depends on  how big hype they can create.
Yes, what you are saying is very true, because it is hyped that has made Uniswap even more famous these days even though some people say Uniswap is a very good DeFi swapping platform to use.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:52:52 PM

all because of the right moment. like a revival of the ethereum blockchain. Current market trends on DeFi and Uniswap projects can take a moment for them. in the future there will be new moments again, we must be ready to follow the growing market.
Yes, everyone must be ready to follow the growing market and those who are already in crypto are very well prepared for it, because if someone is not ready for market developments, he will definitely leave crypto.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:56:17 PM

I think that all this hype about defis is gonna pass in some time. Uniswap has a great user interface and I'm sure it is gonna keep its popularity even when defis fever will pass)

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: