Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people avoid bitcoin?  (Read 9247 times)
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 05:49:20 PM

Here are some reason why people avoid bitcoin:
1• illegalize: those people avoiding bitcoin are those people that leave in a country, that bitcoin is not legalized which they don't have any idea on bitcoin, than to see bitcoin as a scam currency. Many of them are use to fiat money in their country which they always use it for all investment in the country.
2• digital currency: many people in the country are use to fiat money in the country which they don't have any idea on digital currency which is all about online transaction fast and steady in the area of transaction which doesn't involve any third party.
3• uneducated: many people are avoiding bitcoin because they don't know how to read and write, that is the reason why they are avoiding bitcoin in the country.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 09:33:13 PM

Here are some reason why people avoid bitcoin:
1• illegalize:
2• digital currency:
3• uneducated:

all right, bitcoin just can't make people feel good about it (when compared to FIAT currencies). we are still bothered with several steps as described here :

It is not that simple. Just because Bitcoin is faster than a bank transfer does not mean that for many it will be a fast and simple solution.

There is no infrastructure. For example, you have money, and you want to transfer money to your relatives. You need a wallet, and they need a wallet. You need somewhere to exchange the wallets for money. Those to whom you transfer, too, will need to find a place to exchange the bitcoins for cash.

And if he doesn't have it all, he'll have to create it all and understand what and how. Many people are very conservative, especially the older generation, and it will be easier for them to wait 2-3 days and get their money safely in the office than to go into all these wallets, transactions, and all kinds of exchangers.

but I think there is nothing wrong for a seller of goods or any type of service to use bitcoin as an alternative payment, which means that payment with blockchain-based digital currency is only another option and there is no compulsion for customers to choose which method will be used to pay their bills.

This kind of thing is also included in the business and marketing strategy that must be considered by the company
because there are several countries in Africa whose residents do not have a bank account, which means that to be able to make transactions without having to go through complicated procedures, they should be a good market for using Bitcoin as a means of payment.
Tingtong

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

https://www.xsl-labs.io

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:40:45 PM

I do notice that some people naturally don’t allow bitcoin in any of their daily transactions even when it faster and easier, they still don’t prefer using it, I have noticed this a lot, Some classes of human,Sometimes when they are to receive money from another country like international transfer sometimes it takes 2 3 days to arrive,They will advise them to use bitcoin and they still don’t accept it even it faster and easier. Now how come we make bitcoin come to people.
You are right. Many people avoid bitcoin cause it's risky way. Have many scammer that scam in bitcoin. Many hacker hack bitcoin wallet also it price highly increase in a day. For this reason i think it many people avoid bitcoin.

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 01:02:37 PM

Just to clear the thoughts it is " People don't understand bitcoin rightfully" thats why they are avoiding this because if they will only understand Bitcoin and see all the areas of what this is?i'm sure their Views will change and may anticipate trying to experience what is this.

That is same reason why we need more time and effort before they finally understand and give credit to this community.

Just like some of us who first have that same thoughts until we enter and try.

Exactly. Considering that Bitcoin is new to the world, not many people are aware about it. The majority avoids it due to lack of education about crypto and Blockchain tech in general. Besides this, governments and mainstream media have been giving Bitcoin a negative reputation to the public. Most people believe it's a scam or Ponzi, leading towards skepticism in the mainstream world. As long as Bitcoin is a victim of misinformation by trusted third parties (governments, banks, the media, etc), people won't have a reason to leave Fiat anytime soon. Even those deeply into Bitcoin and crypto, are still using Fiat for day-to-day payments. The crypto/Blockchain space is nothing more than an alternative (instead of a replacement) to the existing monetary system.

What matters is that Bitcoin remains alive and running for a very long time. As long as there are loyal supporters backing it every step of the way, there should be nothing to worry about. Decentralization is key for the long-term success of Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency in the mainstream world. As with anything in life, there will be both haters and supporters. Not everyone will find Bitcoin to be attractive as an alternative medium of exchange. Each person has different tastes/likes when it comes to using a currency for mainstream payments. While most people will continue to use Fiat, a substantial portion of the world's population will be using Bitcoin in the decentralized economy. With COVID-19 boosting Bitcoin's adoption in the mainstream world, we could expect more people to join the game. Ultimately, Fiat will reign supreme as it's widely used in many countries worldwide. Just my thoughts Grin
That's why there should be change in educational system where the government should mandatory teach the cryptocurrencies in public schools, a lot of people should be aware to what it is for them to not be ignorant and not to avoid especially the bitcoin. I usually seeing a lot of people having misconception in bitcoin where they keep avoiding because they just saying it is "scam" without knowing that they are just ignorant. I always telling my friends and my family to invest in their education to learn the truth because there are now a lot of information in the internet where we can just research it and learn from it. We are now in information age and for sure once they become aware and understand the bitcoin they will patronize it and they will stop avoiding it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 01:10:48 PM

In my 4 years in the crypto space, two things are relevant based on my experience. They either find it HARD TO UNDERSTAND, or they believe in the stereotype that it's ILLEGAL since it is used in deeper web space for buying and selling. But as of 2020, I see some changes as Bitcoin becomes popular as they consider it an investment alternative.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
josepaez

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 08:52:45 PM

I mean, it's not that people completely avoid it, I think most people are not really educated about what and how cryptocurrencies are and work. I was really concerned about cryptocurrencies before I started to invest and trade my own custom cryptocurrency. I think we all at some point have been in that place.
Tingtong

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

https://www.xsl-labs.io

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:16:32 AM

Biggest crimes operate with bitcoin. Also many people don't know about bitcoin and he know bad effect about bicoin. Bitcoin is risky way for this avoid bitcoin.

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2020, 07:11:14 AM

It's not that people avoid using Bitcoin. It's just that the use-cases of Bitcoin isn't much presently. Though I'm sure it'll keep increasing on a daily basis.

They will advise them to use bitcoin and they still don’t accept it
I do tell people to use Bitcoin for their international transaction but I don't use it. Not because I don't want to but because I do have international transactions to make. When I have any to make, I'll use bitcoin in other to be exemplary.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 07:23:28 AM

In my 4 years in the crypto space, two things are relevant based on my experience. They either find it HARD TO UNDERSTAND, or they believe in the stereotype that it's ILLEGAL since it is used in deeper web space for buying and selling. But as of 2020, I see some changes as Bitcoin becomes popular as they consider it an investment alternative.
That's right. It could possibly be either of the two things you said. And I can see the change as well. The pandemic allowed people to explore more during the time they spent at home mostly. And I guess they have come across bitcoin and saw its potential in whatever means they want to use it— could be as a means of transaction or as an investment. Hopefully, even without the pandemic, they'll be able to see the benefits bitcoin can give.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 11:31:48 AM

We have freedom to use what ever we want to use when we are sending money. Bitcoin is one of the best way mow but it not means they are avoiding it maybe they are using the other ways of sending money because they use like decades or even years or maybe they did not know how to use it.

We need to tell them the advatanges of using the bitcoin so they can use it also for their transaction. The more user of the bitcoin the more profit we will get because the value rise .
DJscopes

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 12:10:18 PM

Lack of knowledge about bitcoin is one of the reasons on why some people avoid the use of bitcoin. For example, the first orientation I had about bitcoin was that it is a means used to defraud people, but with time, I got to know that it was  a legitimate crytocurrency that works on blockchain technology, and makes transaction fast and easy.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 09:15:07 PM

We cant force people to do anything...everyone have a personal opinion about bitcoin and crypto and i think its not a logic think to ask why people avoid using bitcoin...you must also remember that there is many people dont use bitcoin simply because they dont need to do this

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 11:44:53 PM

I do notice that some people naturally don’t allow bitcoin in any of their daily transactions even when it faster and easier, they still don’t prefer using it, I have noticed this a lot, Some classes of human,Sometimes when they are to receive money from another country like international transfer sometimes it takes 2 3 days to arrive,They will advise them to use bitcoin and they still don’t accept it even it faster and easier. Now how come we make bitcoin come to people.
It might seem easy for those that have knowledge on how to use bitcoin, but for the people who have absolutely no idea about how to make use of bitcoin, it will look really complicated to them,maybe that's why they prefer to stick to the fiat which they have an idea how to use, normally people don't just start using something they have no idea, especially when it comes to something money related, so we can't really blame them for rejecting bitcoin,its up to us crypto enthusiasts to educate them about bitcoin.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 11:47:58 PM

It might seem easy for those that have knowledge on how to use bitcoin, but for the people who have absolutely no idea about how to make use of bitcoin, it will look really complicated to them,maybe that's why they prefer to stick to the fiat which they have an idea how to use, normally people don't just start using something they have no idea, especially when it comes to something money related, so we can't really blame them for rejecting bitcoin,its up to us crypto enthusiasts to educate them about bitcoin.

This is actually true and its just normal for people to have that kind of reaction into things that they havent known and it cant really be avoided
to have perception that bitcoin maybe just an another fraud in the internet that do exist.This is why lucky for those people who do really make out
some research and verification yet they would be most likely be able to get the benefits on dealing with bitcoin not only on the essence of its
true or actual usage but also into the possibilities on making profits or money with it.Let those negative thinkers to changed up specially when
bitcoin adoption is on full scale then theyll surely realize that they had made a mistake on not learning it on early.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 12:26:17 AM

At my point of view there is only one thing that people are avoiding bitcoin and this is the high price of bitcoin so some people are afraid about it's down rate and losses so people use other currencies and avoid in some point of view.

Well, these people might've already invested in crypto currencies. If there will be a reason for these people to avoid bitcoin, the most popular reason is the fact that they believe that bitcoin is a scam. If they will be seeing the high price of bitcoin, I think it will be a rewson for them to keep watching the price movement to make their investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 02:09:36 AM

the person feels bitcoin is still not convincing, because as far as I know if people who already know bitcoin they will use bitcoin for their easier transactions. so it's just a matter of knowledge that they don't understand
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 02:09:48 AM

It is not really avoiding bitcoin but there are instances that we people had different perception about bitcoin. Others are thinking if it as a scam or a ponzi scheme, others thinking of it as an investment, a digital currency, an asset like gold. Whatever it is our perception varries so this is why other can say that they avoided bitcoin for some certain reasons but for others btc is lifechanging system being accepted with arms wide open.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 03:15:34 AM

Ignorance and lack of education, I have a friend who thought for a long time that Cryptocurrency is an MLM company and he is not the only one there are a lot of people who are no aware or educated on how this technology works, this is because those who are using Bitcoin on their MLM and Ponzi Scheme are very active in promoting their Ponzi scheme, giving Cryptocurrency a bad name.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 08:22:14 AM

bitcoin aims to facilitate transactions with cryptocurrency, sometimes I understand both the benefits and purposes of bitcoin, but straightforward language is difficult to understand, but there are also many people who are very happy with bitcoin because they understand, so it depends on who will be seriously guided or just worry. This difference is a beautiful life. I am afraid of bitcoin for fear of losing it due to password forgetting or hacking so maybe this is a concern of many people.
Ladyvirgo

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 01:29:10 PM

Many people avoid bitcoin thinking it is not true.And i believe in the future people will adopt bitcoin but that will not be easy because the technology behind bitcoin is new and not clear to the majority.This fact is easy to use and fast but i believe one of the problems is the supposed issues some people just don't trust whatever they don't see.Which they want to have a third party to maintain respect for to whatever is wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: