Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:02:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IEO] ⚡AMEPAY- Crypto ⇌ Retail. IEO in BKEX + Listing in Bithumb Global 🔥  (Read 9941 times)
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 12:31:13 PM

without registration, is there a way to find out how much funds have been raised so far? Will TGE later collaborate with several exchanges, because I heard that Amepay has made an agreement with the top 5 exchanges?

Disclosing the collected funds to the public may be their prerogative.
But it is better to be transparent to the community so people will not speculate things.
Seems that AME project has good foundation but we will see their actual performance once they really attract users that will actually use their platform.
The AmePay account mentioned the collaboration with PayPal in some of their business affairs.
So if PayPal is trusting them, then there is really something on this project worth watching for. Let's see then...

I don't know why providing the amount they collected would be a problem? I think such a good project can boast a lot of money, but if they want to keep it a secret it would be nice if they at least confirmed that a softcap was collected.

Could you please provide a source of information about cooperating with PayPal? I can't find it anywhere ..

No response from the team in my opinion with your question but a suggestion from me that you should visit the telegram group of this project to ascertain what's going on here.

Bolopecah

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 07:13:10 PM

So far I have not been able to see the progress of the Amepay project and I see that Amepay has not seen new media societies since October 30 and I visited the group only discussing the distribution of airdrops and bounties that I found there

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:29:16 PM

So far I have not been able to see the progress of the Amepay project and I see that Amepay has not seen new media societies since October 30 and I visited the group only discussing the distribution of airdrops and bounties that I found there
I just joined this project and it is true what you say if the telegram only discusses that, I also still ask questions about the development of this project and I am still waiting for an answer from the team, later when I get the information I will share it with you here

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 02:47:21 PM

I just joined this project and it is true what you say if the telegram only discusses that, I also still ask questions about the development of this project and I am still waiting for an answer from the team, later when I get the information I will share it with you here

I checked what was happening on the group on Telegram. Among the many discussions about airdrop and bounty rewards distribution, I found a comment on further plans. This is what I concluded:
The direct sale token via the website ended on October 31st. Softcap has not been reached. An IEO is planned for December. The exchange on which this will take place and the start date are not known yet. It will be announced "soon". The selling price during the IEO is known and it will be $0.02.
Unfortunately, no one has written anything about development progress.

Bolopecah

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 08:23:29 AM

yes let's wait soon, but before that something makes me curious about Amepay, they will be listed on the top exchange maybe it will be held on November 30 or even the beginning of December let's see the announcement in detail

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 02:22:11 PM

Maybe they are a little busy and want to take care of one by one about their project but I just think positively, I don't really know about it.

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 09:47:22 PM

yes let's wait soon, but before that something makes me curious about Amepay, they will be listed on the top exchange maybe it will be held on November 30 or even the beginning of December let's see the announcement in detail
oh I forgot it yesterday so I had time to write now,
so they say that if the sold is 86,000,000 AME which means that softcap has exceeded 75,000,000 AME
for the top exchange, they said it would be done later in December

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 10:05:27 PM

I checked what was happening on the group on Telegram. Among the many discussions about airdrop and bounty rewards distribution, I found a comment on further plans. This is what I concluded:
The direct sale token via the website ended on October 31st. Softcap has not been reached. An IEO is planned for December. The exchange on which this will take place and the start date are not known yet. It will be announced "soon". The selling price during the IEO is known and it will be $0.02.

Development progress is one aspect that devs usually avoid. But anyway, I believe this team is doing their job outside the limelight. They already spent quite amount of money with their promotions here in the forum. I don't think they would want it to be wasted. Let's see if they can successfully hold their IEO. Sometimes it depends on their chosen exchange.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:02:17 AM

Pre-listing sale will begin and run for 100 hours after announcement of listing from Exchange with bonus of 20%. Who knows the exact times listed in October? I want to know to observe the situation more specifically.
Amepay Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:29:04 AM

Pre-listing sale will begin and run for 100 hours after announcement of listing from Exchange with bonus of 20%. Who knows the exact times listed in October? I want to know to observe the situation more specifically.
Hi Begau,

IEO and listing will happen in December. 
Amepay Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:55:18 AM

Development progress is one aspect that devs usually avoid. But anyway, I believe this team is doing their job outside the limelight. They already spent quite amount of money with their promotions here in the forum. I don't think they would want it to be wasted. Let's see if they can successfully hold their IEO. Sometimes it depends on their chosen exchange.
You can expect listing announcement from one of the exchange shortly. We will soon announce IEO too. We expect strong IEO and also strong Pre-listing sale.
Amepay Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:26:40 AM

📌 Important update on Private sale 📌

🔥🔥 Softcap hit on Adaptive.sg investment in AMEPAY 🔥🔥
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/activity-6727756441035280384-RKDl/

🚀🚀 Adaptive Buys 6 million+ AME and A Crypto whale buys 8 million AME (Settlement on Monday) 🚀🚀

⚡️⚡️ Total token sales stands at 84,000,000 AME (112% of Softcap)⚡️⚡️

Partnership with Adaptive.sg (https://adaptive.sg/) to take AMEPAY to the next level in business in next 3 months.
👉🏼 Adaptive to help AMEPAY raise 2 million USD in Equity sale and 2 Million USD in Token sale in up coming weeks.
👉🏼 Adaptive to help AMEPAY list in top 3 exchanges and also review documents and pricing of already interested exchanges.

📌 Information on listing and IEO 📌
👉🏼 As said above, Adaptive to help AMEPAY list in one of top 3 exchanges.
👉🏼 Many top Exchanges are interested to listing and also to help raise funds through IEO, so December IEO and listing is confirmed.
👉🏼 Announcement or update will be share as and when available.

📌 Information on Private sale 📌
👉🏼 We are closing Phase 4 of Private sale on 31.10.2020 on a positive note. (Grab 25% bonus now 🔥🔥 (https://ico.amepay.io/register))
👉🏼 We will open sales once or twice a week during Fund raising events in next 2 weeks. (valid till announcement of IEO or listing).

📌 Information on Airdrop, Bounty and Signature Campaign 📌
👉🏼 Airdrop distribution will start in 1st week of November. (Do not spam group with queries)
👉🏼 Bounty Campaign end date and distribution will be announced shortly.
👉🏼 Signature Campaign with payment in BTC will end this week.
👉🏼 Signature Campaign with Payment in AME will continue till IEO/ Listing.

📌 Other queries will be answered in Group, Investors can contact @gale_india for information/ queries.
We love you a lot.
- AMEPAY Team.

this is good news, if this project already reach the soft cap during the private sale period,,
hopefully the IEO will run on TOP exchange, and reach the hard cap
Yes. We are very hopeful and positive to hit our hardcap in IEO and listing!  Smiley
Amepay Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:35:54 AM

🚀 Update on listing & pre-IEO sale  🚀
🔥 Important announcement on listing is expected from the Listing Exchange in next few days. 🔥
👉🏼 We are still pushing for top 3 exchanges.
👉🏼 Without wasting time, we will list on few top exchanges who are already interested in list our project. 1 million USD IEO will be finalized and updated in coming week.
👉🏼 Listing and IEO will be in December as promised.
👉🏼 There is a Pre-IEO sale offering from AMEPAY at ico.amepay.io with 20% bonus. It will be activate after Listing announcement from the exchange. Sale will be open for a week.
Amepay Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:40:49 AM

I regards to the Development,
1. We have already in progress to upgrade tokens into coins.
2. We are also upgrading our wallet.
3. We are enabling and testing AME token transfer in POS systems of our existing clients in 5 countries.
4. Security updates in our wallets and POS systems are being updated.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 05:17:00 PM

3. We are enabling and testing AME token transfer in POS systems of our existing clients in 5 countries.

Which 5 countries are you involved in?
and when changes to tokens are replaced with coins, this is a good progress and can we explain how the token swap process occurs so that it can become coins, considering that the IEO and exchange lists will take place in December, it won't take long.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Amepay Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:04:19 PM

and when changes to tokens are replaced with coins, this is a good progress and can we explain how the token swap process occurs so that it can become coins, considering that the IEO and exchange lists will take place in December, it won't take long.
We are currently active in India, Malaysia, Singapore, US, Australia and we will soon start our business operations in EU, Turkey and Nigeria.
Coins will be ready in November, due to complexity involved in swapping and also due to complexity in listing, we are planning to allow swapping after listing.
Bolopecah

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:21:15 PM

We are currently active in India, Malaysia, Singapore, US, Australia and we will soon start our business operations in EU, Turkey and Nigeria.
Coins will be ready in November, due to complexity involved in swapping and also due to complexity in listing, we are planning to allow swapping after listing.
So the token will be able to be traded earlier and will convert the AME token into coins? And what about the ratio of the change, is it still 1: 1? or different, I want to see the details

Amepay Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 02:32:09 AM

So the token will be able to be traded earlier and will convert the AME token into coins? And what about the ratio of the change, is it still 1: 1? or different, I want to see the details
Yes, tokens will be traded earlier. Details will be shared in coming weeks. Thank you!
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 07:42:33 AM

Yes, tokens will be traded earlier. Details will be shared in coming weeks. Thank you!
If the IEO will be held in December why trading is done earlier? it should be done after the IEO is finished. Because it could hurt the IEO price and could make the IEO fail

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 05:05:04 PM

If the IEO will be held in December why trading is done earlier? it should be done after the IEO is finished. Because it could hurt the IEO price and could make the IEO fail
hello what do you mean have Amepay tokens been traded on the market? or in dex, it will break if the ame token has been traded, and of course this will make the amepay IEO not sell out, with a simple thought it's better to buy it at a cheaper price instead

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: