Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:02:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IEO] ⚡AMEPAY- Crypto ⇌ Retail. IEO in BKEX + Listing in Bithumb Global 🔥  (Read 9929 times)
Amepay Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 04:36:44 AM

Amepay will be an erc20 token or you will be using your own blockchain for amepay? This project is like POS systems that can be use in different POS terminals? Am I correct? Sorry for many questions I just find it interesting project to be followed.
It's clearly stated that before the launch of amechain and ametoken will be using ERC20 asset as its tokenization. i guess if you are having a lot of questions about amepay and you can directly talk with the developers in the telegram group.

Did you mean about POS (point of sale) or what?

Thank you for the support Jeff!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 04:44:17 AM

Most of the discussion are not about the fundamental and that looks scary. You talk too much about the market entry with attractive measures for investors to get profit soon. India and Malaysia as turn to places cryptocurrency is planning to engage because of the high population but the project in such areas are not excelling as they expect because of the pandemic and poor economic status of the citizens. The plan for on-ground business improvement through financial assistance is a good direction for cryptocurrecy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:24:14 AM

Amepay will be an erc20 token or you will be using your own blockchain for amepay? This project is like POS systems that can be use in different POS terminals? Am I correct? Sorry for many questions I just find it interesting project to be followed.
Currently AME is an ERC-20 Token. Our own Blockchain is almost ready and upgrade will happen after listing. Our POS software will accept crypto currency transaction through our wallet. Both Merchants and customers will get benefits from transaction.

We don't know exactly, what will happen to the future of AME blockchain because you should always stay updated with the community. Before IEO, whether the POS software, whether you are implementing the software in web wallet or Andriod wallet?

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 08:36:00 AM

Currently AME is an ERC-20 Token. Our own Blockchain is almost ready and upgrade will happen after listing. Our POS software will accept crypto currency transaction through our wallet. Both Merchants and customers will get benefits from transaction.

We don't know exactly, what will happen to the future of AME blockchain because you should always stay updated with the community. Before IEO, whether the POS software, whether you are implementing the software in web wallet or Andriod wallet?

The community is actively discussing on their telegram: https://t.me/amepay.
Latest update: AME Staking is live now.
They announce IEO on BKEX after 3-4 days but I have yet to see the official announcement from BKEX.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 01:27:23 PM

Guys, what would you advise to do, is it better to move all your AME tokens to the application that I downloaded from the Play Market, or is it better to wait for the official announcement of the team, about what to do and how? I am very much interested not only in staking, but also in possible problems with the transition to the AME blockchain, so do not miss this opportunity.
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 10:59:43 AM

They announce IEO on BKEX after 3-4 days but I have yet to see the official announcement from BKEX.
Maybe you are not careful in reading, IEO is not after 3-4 days but will be done on week 3 in December which means it will be held around December 21 https://t.me/amepay/116486

abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 11:57:34 PM

Bkex already announce that they will list amepay but the specefic date still unknown...the team said that the ieo will take place in the 3rd week if december this mean we can expect bkex announcement any moment
wxxyrqa

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 03:13:41 PM

For some reason, I can't find any information at all about How the PoS algorithm will be implemented so that users can participate in staking. If this is possible thanks to the mobile device in the Android wallet, then it will be great.
reza7777

Activity: 1414

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 09:55:21 PM

December 21 is the intended date to list on Bithumb global and BKEX for trading (change 2 to 3 days based on IEO dates) but the IEO hasn't started yet, the timeline is probably inaccurate. I think the plan will delay for a bit.
In my opinion, the IEO will run on 21 December and the listing will be done on 24-25 December because the IEO at BKEX will only run for 2 days
points that I read here:
📌 Important Update on BKEX IEO & Listing 📌
It has been decided to conduct BKEX IEO in 3rd week of December and list in 2 days after IEO.

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 05:55:23 AM

December 21 is the intended date to list on Bithumb global and BKEX for trading (change 2 to 3 days based on IEO dates) but the IEO hasn't started yet, the timeline is probably inaccurate. I think the plan will delay for a bit.
In my opinion, the IEO will run on 21 December and the listing will be done on 24-25 December because the IEO at BKEX will only run for 2 days
points that I read here:
It has been decided to conduct BKEX IEO in 3rd week of December and list in 2 days after IEO.
That's just your opinion, there is no official confirmation from the exchanges until now. Does the team have good discussion with exchanges? One sided information isn't certain.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 11:11:14 AM

For some reason, I can't find any information at all about How the PoS algorithm will be implemented so that users can participate in staking. If this is possible thanks to the mobile device in the Android wallet, then it will be great.

What you said is right, till now we don't any clear announcement about the staking because every day I am checking on the Android wallet whether the staking has been live, maybe they activate the POS before IEO, maybe they will delay the listing in Bithumb global because the IEO final date not yet decided.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:59:02 PM

points that I read here:
That's just your opinion, there is no official confirmation from the exchanges until now. Does the team have good discussion with exchanges? One sided information isn't certain.
You should keep watching it through the bkex blog. Im still waiting for the exact date for the launch of IEO too. From what i have seen based on that announcement and amepay IEO will be launched on the third week of this month. You should read it again and that means the date will be random.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wxxyrqa

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 03:24:19 PM

What you said is right, till now we don't any clear announcement about the staking because every day I am checking on the Android wallet whether the staking has been live, maybe they activate the POS before IEO, maybe they will delay the listing in Bithumb global because the IEO final date not yet decided.
Have you transferred all your coins to your Android wallet? Please tell me, will this type of coin storage be safe today, or is it better to leave them until a certain time in MyEtherWallet? The fact is that the AMEPAY Android wallet is still very new and raw, which can cause certain malfunctions and therefore I worry and doubt whether to transfer tokens or not.
Amepay Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:07:54 AM

Most of the discussion are not about the fundamental and that looks scary. You talk too much about the market entry with attractive measures for investors to get profit soon. India and Malaysia as turn to places cryptocurrency is planning to engage because of the high population but the project in such areas are not excelling as they expect because of the pandemic and poor economic status of the citizens. The plan for on-ground business improvement through financial assistance is a good direction for cryptocurrecy
We are a existing POS software business in 5 Countries including India and Malaysia. Expanding in Crypto market, we are targeting Crypto friendly countries to expand our business with AMEPAY. Europe, Turkey, Nigeria, US will be targeted initially for expansion.
Amepay Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:11:14 AM

POS will be cloud based software which will be compatible with all POS hardware operating systems.
Amepay Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:14:21 AM

What is the basic restriction kept by the company in order to get the reward, Did the allow to stake the AME coin in Android wallet? Really it is going to be exciting, but my question already they have successfully raised during their presale, whether if they didn't raise enough amount in IEO whether they will burn the tokens or not?

Visit wallet.amepay.io to stake AME and also to know more about staking.
🔥🔥 AME Staking is live now!! 🔥🔥
Earn 50% APR now! visit wallet.amepay.io to stake your AME.
You get 2 options:
1. 50% APR with 60 days tokens lock.
2. 12% APR for anytime withdrawal.
Stake now and put your AME to work! 🚀🚀
Staking in Android and IOS will be live anytime soon. ⚡️⚡️
Amepay Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:15:32 AM

🔥 Update on IEO and Listing 🔥
We had detailed discussion with BKEX on IEO and listing.
👉🏼 Both BKEX and AME team have considered the interest of AMEPAY investors and IEO investors.
👉🏼 AME team does not want to compromise on the funds raised and BKEX does not want to compromise on the price stability.
👉🏼 We have decided to conduct BKEX IEO to raise minimum of 1 million USD in December (Dates will be announced shortly) and List in Bkex one day after IEO is completes. Bithumb Global will announce listing 1 week before listing.
🚀🚀 Tentative date for IEO is 28th December. (Firm Date will be announced on 21st or 22nd December)
⚡️⚡️ All decisions are made in the interest of investors and also to ensure the price stability after listing.
👉🏼👉🏼 Win AME in BKEX Twitter account:
https://twitter.com/ComBkex/status/1339842683435565057
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 05:32:51 PM

What is the expected dilution rate after exchange listing especially in the 2nd exchange?
 I noticed the project is ignoring DEX trading for now, can it come up in the future?
I somehow seek project to acquire partners in relevant forms to the project, Does Amepay have anyone now or in the pipeline? Any certification acquired?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Amepay Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:11:35 PM

What is the expected dilution rate after exchange listing especially in the 2nd exchange?
 I noticed the project is ignoring DEX trading for now, can it come up in the future?
I somehow seek project to acquire partners in relevant forms to the project, Does Amepay have anyone now or in the pipeline? Any certification acquired?
Our Total supply is 1.5 billion. We are trying to keep circulating supply within 250 million tokens. Dilution will not happen on new exchange listing and it will not happen until there is any real project requirement to scale the business. Since being a good project, we will also raise funds for project through equity sale for scaling the business. So, there is very less possibility for dilution.
Amepay Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:12:48 PM

Amepay Round 2 Bounty Live

Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5301910.0

Altcoinstalks : https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=184526.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: