Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: --- deleted by OP ---  (Read 1560 times)
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 10:46:17 PM

Alternatively, the entire forum has to be closed.
Well, I'm sure the worldwide authorities and especially the .org TLD registry will be interested about ongoing unregulated weapon deals here on Bitcointalk what is normally stuff for the darknet. This was not a warning. This was an announcement.

I'll be back!

I just put aside what I was writing.  I need to go make popcorn.

skills are too limited to make a proper legal assessment of the case

limited abilities as a hobby lawyer!

must have mental health problems

P.S., when you someday get yourself arrested for stalking, harassment, and/or filing false reports with the police, or when your characteristic honesty about others gets you sued for defamation, I strongly advise that you hire a competent attorney to defend you.  Because you haven’t even the slightest idea about how even to read a statute within its four corners, let alone how to navigate the complexities of the law.  Also, by the way, actual lawyers hate Wikipedia legal arguments; be guided accordingly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 11:44:00 PM

This one’s for you, Trade Runner.  Go get ’em!

...declared war on the forum itself! ...

Don Quixote tilting at windmills

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 02:38:56 AM
Merited by nutildah (2), nullius (1)

~
~
This is the first time I'm seeing guns on the forum; let me see... That's an AUG, M416, M16A4 in that order from top to bottom. Am I Correct?  Cheesy

As we can see nullius thinks that Bitcointalk would be a windmill.
He also thinks that you are Don Quixote.

Well, to evaluate it legally: Bitcointalk is nothing! It's a forum of an actual anonymous domain holder for anonymous members, missing any legally responsible imprint, registered at namecheap.com.

Bingo! No need to disagree on that.

But - of cooooourse compleeeeetely legally - military weapon deals are taking place here. Okay, we got his argumentation! Nobody out there takes care of the continuous troll postings here.
Dear Sir, only the courts decide if anything is completely legal. We can only infer from past judgments and form opinions.  Smiley

BTW, the domain owner, most likely the valued member theymos, is now also target of the investigations!
Won't be the first and won't be the last.

P.S. In my personal opinion I'm against easy licensing of weapons and so, but that's not the issue at hand.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 02:45:38 AM

This is one of the longest tantrums this forum has ever seen. How many times has Trade Runner already quite and/or complained to the authorities?

And still zero followers on Twitter, which is quite an amazing feat in its own right. How could he possibly not have even a single friend or a family member who doesn't think he's a nutjob.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 02:47:03 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2020, 02:57:23 AM by nullius

For the record, Trade Runner has issued negative trust feedback to Foxpup for having having sent me merit on this thread.

Trust summary for Trade Runner

Sent feedback

Foxpup2020-10-17ReferenceSending even merits for continuous cyber harassment and for weapon dealers and their supporters on Bitcointalk

The feedback is similar to what Trade Runner sent LoyceV for having sent merit to BayAreaCoins.

Protip:  If you are so dead wrong that you manage to get me, suchmoon, nutildah, Timelord, Foxpup, Loyce, BayAreaCoins, and others all on approximately the same side, it is a spectacular achievment—in the sense of “making a spectacle of yourself”.

A Curious Omission

Trade Runner, while you are busy getting the forum deplatformed, why don’t you issue negative trust feedback to theymos?

I know that if I sincerely believed that this forum was being run as a criminal terrorist darkweb site, I would have the balls to tag theymos.  Indeed, in that case, I would even flag him:  Supporting heinous criminal activity and international terrorist arms trafficking is a “concrete red flag” for a “high risk of losing money”.

Are you a hypocrite, or a coward, or both?

I wish that Lauda were more active lately.  She would know how to save the forum from this existential threat. :-(

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 03:00:51 AM

~

I'm assuming that the user has me on ignore... Just if someone cud ask him/her/it not to jump to conclusions... Doesn't really behove of someone who is on DT...   Roll Eyes
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 03:09:48 AM

~

I'm assuming that the user has me on ignore... Just if someone cud ask him/her/it not to jump to conclusions... Doesn't really behove of someone who is on DT...   ::)

No, I do not have you on ignore.  I misread skimming down on the preview page while my post was repeatedly pre-empted, and I was also trying to do something else.  I make mistakes, too, for which in this case I duly apologize—much though I dislike you, what I said was in error.  Before you posted (check timestamps), I deleted what I had written, and sent you a merit for evidence of an ability to read that seems rare around here:

As we can see nullius thinks that Bitcointalk would be a windmill.
He also thinks that you are Don Quixote.

Am I on DT again?  I haven’t been watching that.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 03:34:17 AM

I'm assuming that the user has me on ignore... Just if someone cud ask him/her/it not to jump to conclusions... Doesn't really behove of someone who is on DT...   Roll Eyes

Don't look at me LOL, I have him on ignore, saving the scroll wheel on my mouse.

He's not in DT though.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 05:43:07 AM
Merited by LoyceV (6), suchmoon (4), DireWolfM14 (2), nullius (2)

Thanks for dragging me into this, since as an Australian, I must be staunchly against gun rights, and will therefore rush to your defence and explain that I only merited nullius because he articulated his point well even though I don't personally agree with it. Wrong! I'm pro-gun, and shoot occasionally myself, so I know something about it.

“Machine gun” means a weapon of any description by whatever name known, loaded or unloaded, from which more than five (5) shots or bullets may be rapidly, or automatically, or semi-automatically, discharged from a magazine, by a single function of the firing device
Bolded the relevant part of the definition. Since you clearly know nothing about firearms, I'll translate it for you. "Firing device" means the trigger, and "single function" means you press said trigger only once. Thus a machine gun is a gun which fires many bullets just be holding down the trigger, which corresponds to the layman's definition of a machine gun. (The military definition is a bit stricter, and adds the requirement that it be a "crew-served weapon" - at the very least you need an extra man to carry the tens of thousands of rounds of ammo needed to keep it firing continuously for more than a few minutes. Although military-issue rifles are capable of fully-automatic fire and thus are legally considered "machine guns" for purposes of civilian ownership, soldiers don't (and can't) carry enough ammo to usefully employ their rifle as a machine gun. Your idea that a thousand rounds of ammunition is excessive, which is already dubious, is an outright joke in the context of machine guns.)

Possession or use of a machine gun for offensive or aggressive purpose is declared to be a crime punishable by imprisonment in the state penitentiary for a term of not less than ten (10) years.
But possession or use of a machine gun for sporting purposes ("sporting" merely being an archaic word for "fun") is A-OK. No, really, it is: while machine guns are subject to greater restrictions than other firearms, they're not actually illegal to own in the US.

Now we come to the nice weapon deals BayAreaCoins is offering here.
Which, of course, renders the above discussion completely moot, because none of those are machine guns. Those are all semi-automatic firearms (two pistols and three rifles) requiring a separate trigger pull for each shot.

As one can see all the guns are kept loaded (which is not good for the magazine springs, by the way):
Leaving aside the fact that in one of those pictures, two of the rifles don't even have magazines, those pictures say nothing about how those firearms are stored long-term when not in use. Briefly loading a firearm for purpose of taking a picture of it in loaded condition or even (gasp!) shooting it does not harm the magazines. (Even when a firearm needs to be stored fully loaded for defensive purposes, the magazines can be rotated regularly to mitigate spring fatigue.)

In conclusion, you clearly know nothing about guns or the laws regulating gun sales, and are therefore not entitled to an opinion on such matters until you educate yourself. (Your abuse of the trust system also indicates you have other issues, but that's another topic.)

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 05:59:26 AM

Since you clearly know nothing about firearms, I'll translate it for you. "Firing device" means the trigger, and "single function" means you press said trigger only once. Thus a machine gun is a gun which fires many bullets just be holding down the trigger, which corresponds to the layman's definition of a machine gun. [...]

But possession or use of a machine gun for sporting purposes ("sporting" merely being an archaic word for "fun") is A-OK. No, really, it is: while machine guns are subject to greater restrictions than other firearms, they're not actually illegal to own in the US. [...]

Now we come to the nice weapon deals BayAreaCoins is offering here.
Which, of course, renders the above discussion completely moot, because none of those are machine guns. Those are all semi-automatic firearms (two pistols and three rifles) requiring a separate trigger pull for each shot.

As one can see all the guns are kept loaded (which is not good for the magazine springs, by the way):
Leaving aside the fact that in one of those pictures, two of the rifles don't even have magazines, those pictures say nothing about how those firearms are stored long-term when not in use. Briefly loading a firearm for purpose of taking a picture of it in loaded condition or even (gasp!) shooting it does not harm the magazines. (Even when a firearm needs to be stored fully loaded for defensive purposes, the magazines can be rotated regularly to mitigate spring fatigue.)

Thanks for taking the time to fill in for Mr Runner most of the salutary lesson that I stopped writing when I suddenly almost fell out of my chair laughing so feared that we will soon not have a forum for these discussions, I went off to cry in a corner. :'-(''''

I just put aside what I was writing.  I need to go make popcorn.

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 08:49:46 AM

So, how was lunch with Sarah Brady?

I am pretty sure that in your fantasy, you can turn a water pistol into a machine gun by accessorizing it with enough real or imaginary high-capacity magazines, bump stocks, trigger cranks, flash suppressors, bayonet lugs, and I guess—um, pistol grips.  (And given the buzzword learning curve shown by your posts, either you have spent all day trying to read up on guns, or you are getting propaganda protips.)

Furthermore, according to the legal text, an offensive or aggressive purpose is given if loaded magazines are “in the immediate vicinity of the machine gun”.

So, your legal interpretation is that a machine gun has an “offensive or aggressive purpose” unless it is kept unloaded at all times.  Eh.  Irrelevant to non-machine-guns.

Anyway, for once, excessive talk about guns is actually boring me.  More fascinating:  When will the forum be shut down?  And when will you properly warn forum users that theymos is running a “#scam #terrorism [...] marketplace for weapon dealers, fraudsters and cyberstalkers!”?  Surely, you want to inform innocent people so that they can come clean and get out before the police swoop in at your behest!

P.S., your Firefox needs updating.  HTH, HAND.

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:55:11 AM
Merited by nutildah (1)

I just want to let you know that I'd be too bored to shoot with single-shot rifles. But as soon as you had a real machine gun in your hand, let us know!
This may come as a surprise to you, but a wide variety of repeating firearms that are not fully automatic, and that require a separate trigger pull for each shot, exist.

suitable for rapid fire
What exactly constitutes "rapid fire"? By most definitions I've heard, I've rapid-fired a bolt-action rifle (it's all in the wrist).

prepared semi-automatic weapons are considered as machineguns as well
Licensed firearms dealers do not deal in illegally modified firearms. If you believe BayAreaCoins is doing so, you should contact the relevant authorities.

And even if BayAreaCoins got the civilian version of the IWI Tavor X95, he will of course need a 1000 cartridges package, because he will only use it in single shot mode. Yeeeeey!
It is the civilian version: the model number on the stock is visible in the picture. And I don't rightly understand what your problem is with the 1000 round case of ammo; I can only assume you've never actually fired a gun before and haven't the faintest idea how quickly you can burn through hundreds or even thousands of rounds during target practice even with a single-shot rifle.

And nobody wants to tell me that BayAreaCoins loaded his drums with 400 rounds only for taking pictures.
Again, if you believe anything illegal is taking place, contact the authorities.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16633

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 09:12:02 AM

Trade Runner, while you are busy getting the forum deplatformed, why don’t you issue negative trust feedback to theymos?

I know that if I sincerely believed that this forum was being run as a criminal terrorist darkweb site, I would have the balls to tag theymos.
You don't need balls to tag theymos, I'm pretty sure he won't censor it, and he won't ban you for it. Several users have left him negative feedback already. Theymos believes in freedom of expression, and acts that way too.

Nope.
I made you this for future reference: loyce.club/Is...StillOnDT/nullius.html.

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 09:32:51 AM

I just want to let you know that I'd be too bored to shoot with single-shot rifles. But as soon as you had a real machine gun in your hand, let us know!
This may come as a surprise to you, but a wide variety of repeating firearms that are not fully automatic, and that require a separate trigger pull for each shot, exist.

Correct me if I’m mistaken, but isn’t that something like approximately exactly just about all semiautomatic firearms manufactured for the U.S. civilian market?

suitable for rapid fire
What exactly constitutes "rapid fire"? By most definitions I've heard, I've rapid-fired a bolt-action rifle (it's all in the wrist).

The definition is evidently, “sounds scary”.  Like an assault machine rifle gun with an imaginary bump stock.

And I don't rightly understand what your problem is with the 1000 round case of ammo; I can only assume you've never actually fired a gun before and haven't the faintest idea how quickly you can burn through hundreds or even thousands of rounds during target practice even with a single-shot rifle.

The problem:  He is spouting anti-gunner talking points disconnected from reality, and you are trying to educate him.  How inconvenient.

You don't need balls to tag theymos, I'm pretty sure he won't censor it, and he won't ban you for it. Several users have left him negative feedback already. Theymos believes in freedom of expression, and acts that way too.

Oh, I know that.  It just seems like the next logical stage in a quixotic public meltdown, after the grand declarations about “the entire forum has to be closed” and “the worldwide authorities”, etc., etc.  And what with the thousand-round ammo case of red paintballs that Trade Runner has been shooting, it would be downright insulting to theymos to leave him out.

Nope.
I made you this for future reference: loyce.club/Is...StillOnDT/nullius.html.

Thanks!

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 10:40:34 AM

For those with limited experience with firearms: Bump stocks you get even out of the 3D printer.
And anyone with a metal lathe can make a Sten submachine gun. What's your point?

None of you have ever held an ammunition belt in his hands!
No, but I have held a case of 12-gauge shotgun shells, which is equally relevant to the discussion of magazine-fed rifles. Roll Eyes

By the way, please don't bother the FBI, the Arkansas State Police, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the .org TLD Registry, Cloudflare and Namecheap too much with your OT bullshit!
Good advice. The last time I called a law enforcement agency to tell them nothing illegal was happening, they told me to quit wasting their time. You'd think they'd be grateful that all their hard work is paying off, but apparently not. Sad

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 04:35:12 PM

For those with limited experience with firearms: Bump stocks you get even out of the 3D printer.
And anyone with a metal lathe can make a Sten submachine gun. What's your point?

Shocked

(sold a long time ago, I can't remember to whom... shucks)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 04:39:18 PM

Better pray the person wasn't a Muslim because Tear Runner here will report you to the United Nations.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 05:07:34 PM

Better pray the person wasn't a Muslim because Tear Runner here will report you to the United Nations.

Haha nah!

He was just some really nice gambler... seemed like he had a real chip on his shoulder about country music though... LOL jk jk Tongue  Not funny, sorry!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 06:53:55 PM

Thank you for publicly exercising your constitutional rights and the freedoms of this forum for all to see BAC!
The entertainment it provides from those butthurt (jealous and/or authoritarian) is priceless Smiley

Satoshi would be proud IMO..

You offering any signature deals by chance BAC?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 02:33:41 AM

This user is currently ignored.

Now, delete your account and move on to your next sockpuppet extortionist "scam buster" account!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: