Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: French teacher beheded for anti-sharia teachings  (Read 610 times)
Tipstar (OP)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 07:10:47 AM

A teacher has been brought to justice for encouraging iritdad in a madrasa near Paris. It gives a clear message to the enemy of religion that if they want to live in the people's islamic republic of Europe, they need to follow the sharia law. There's no room for terrorist in the religion of peace and silence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcTux6OtFn0

https://apnews.com/article/france-teacher-decapitated-eragny-f1ecd575344d171ff8fc8c33c5320f0c

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 10:32:38 AM

I am not anti-Islam but this is one of the Islamic doctrines that I hate the most...
wherever they are, they always spread the teachings that others are infidels, so it is necessary to uphold the sharia in every aspect of life, and the worst thing is they do not hesitate to act harshly because they feel the holiest.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 11:53:48 AM

The religion of peace strikes again. Roll Eyes
At least they say the suspect was shot so no more beheading for him. There are virging goats awaiting him in the afterlife.

G.Seed

Activity: 606
Merit: 86

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 04:19:40 PM

So I am french...

The truth is a writer has been put to jail in France for his ideas.
This is the important information instead talking about a crazy man.
Hervé Ryssen is in jail.

Because in France, we have absolutely no right to speak against Judaism or "Israël".

Concerning Islam, we have absolutely every right to speak against it in France. A lot of journalist speak every day against Islam and are paid a lot of money to do it with our taxes.

You have to know that occidental countries went to kill and rape in muslim countries. Not the contrary.
Irak, Iran, Palestine, Libya, Syria.

You have to know that terrorist "islamic" groups are paid by occidental countries, including of course "Israël" at a good place.
Terrorist "islamist" group kill about 90% of muslims, 10% of christians, an never attack "Israël", because they are paid and healed by this entity.

If you need some sources of proofs, I can provide it to you but this is quite clear for everyone who is concern by politic in France.

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 839

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 04:30:21 PM

At least they say the suspect was shot so no more beheading for him. There are virging goats awaiting him in the afterlife.

Islam is the religion of peace and it preaches peace in the world. However incidents like these are condemn by the Islamic teachings and those who are involved in these activities are not muslims or are the one's giving bad names to the muslims.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:04:01 PM

Islam is the religion of peace and it preaches peace in the world. However incidents like these are condemn by the Islamic teachings and those who are involved in these activities are not muslims or are the one's giving bad names to the muslims.

It's unfortunate the number and variety of bad names muslims accumulate.

www.thereligionofpeace.com

coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:23:39 PM

Why was this being taught in schools?  Was there really nothing secular to teach about? Although its not ok to attack someone for what they express, its also pretty fucking stupid to intentionally provoke an entire religion just for the sake of being offensive.  

Knowing that there are crazy, murderous people out there, using cartoons of the prophet is asking for trouble.  and at what benefit?  Unlike abortions, bikinis, or rebuilding on holy sites, this kind of behavior doesn't even have a use other than pissing people off.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:58:14 PM

Islam is the religion of peace and it preaches peace in the world.

What about the holy war? Isn't it the idea of the religion of peace? What about virgins awaiting every dead jihadist?
They want peace through war.

However incidents like these are condemn by the Islamic teachings and those who are involved in these activities are not muslims or are the one's giving bad names to the muslims.

Some support it some condemn it, but the truth is that no other religion goes as far to convert people to its teachings. Even if only 10% of Mulslims support jihad, it's stilll too much. While it's widely called the religion of peaace I don't hear about similar acts of violence commited in the name of other religions.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 06:12:00 AM

Why was this being taught in schools?  Was there really nothing secular to teach about? Although its not ok to attack someone for what they express, its also pretty fucking stupid to intentionally provoke an entire religion just for the sake of being offensive.  

Knowing that there are crazy, murderous people out there, using cartoons of the prophet is asking for trouble.  and at what benefit?  Unlike abortions, bikinis, or rebuilding on holy sites, this kind of behavior doesn't even have a use other than pissing people off.

If showing a cartoon offends your religion, then the problem lies with your belief and not with the cartoon itself. France is a secular country, which used to respect the freedom of speech. Now justifying a murder, saying that the victim was "asking for trouble" is unacceptable for me. From what I have seen, Islamists are always on the forefront while claiming the victim card. Just look at the coverage of Uighurs in China and Rohingyas in Myanmar. But they never condemn barbarous atrocities such as this beheading. 
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 06:26:47 AM

If showing a cartoon offends your religion, then the problem lies with your belief and not with the cartoon itself. France is a secular country, which used to respect the freedom of speech. Now justifying a murder, saying that the victim was "asking for trouble" is unacceptable for me. From what I have seen, Islamists are always on the forefront while claiming the victim card. Just look at the coverage of Uighurs in China and Rohingyas in Myanmar. But they never condemn barbarous atrocities such as this beheading. 

Muslims aren't the victims in China? Forced sterilization in concentration camps make you a victim, unless you're saying that they deserve to be there.

Islam has plenty of issues and their ideals are not aligned at all with western values. That doesn't justify grouping them and putting them through torture. You can find drone footage of Chinese soldiers lining them up and hauling them away in trains, practically identical to Nazi Germany. Go to the extremes of any religion and you'll find plenty of apologists. I think Islam ranks #1 in that regard because extremism is seen too often and you'll find people that take extremism very lightly (or at worst, justifiable).

Again, absolutely NONE of this justifies concentration camps and China should absolutely be condemned for doing so. Those people are the victims.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 08:08:40 AM

A teacher has been brought to justice for encouraging iritdad in a madrasa near Paris. It gives a clear message to the enemy of religion that if they want to live in the people's islamic republic of Europe, they need to follow the sharia law. There's no room for terrorist in the religion of peace and silence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcTux6OtFn0

https://apnews.com/article/france-teacher-decapitated-eragny-f1ecd575344d171ff8fc8c33c5320f0c

'Islam is the broom of Israel'.  Scrubbed from Jewtube for obvious reasons.  They are going after Bitchute hard now, and I doubt that Bitchute will hold out for to long.  We'll see.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/us3BImSU2vnN/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
KaneVWE

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 08:41:19 AM

Muslims aren't the victims in China? Forced sterilization in concentration camps make you a victim, unless you're saying that they deserve to be there.

Islam has plenty of issues and their ideals are not aligned at all with western values. That doesn't justify grouping them and putting them through torture. You can find drone footage of Chinese soldiers lining them up and hauling them away in trains, practically identical to Nazi Germany. Go to the extremes of any religion and you'll find plenty of apologists. I think Islam ranks #1 in that regard because extremism is seen too often and you'll find people that take extremism very lightly (or at worst, justifiable).

Again, absolutely NONE of this justifies concentration camps and China should absolutely be condemned for doing so. Those people are the victims.

He wasn't saying that.
Just like the camps don't justify the beheading. Or is the teacher not a victim.

In western society you don't get to decapitate people for saying words or for showing cartoons.
In the middle east that may be okay.

Don't like western society rules = don't go there
Don't like middle eastern rules = don't go there

Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 10:48:45 AM

Capital of northwest Paris suburb on Friday, killing the attacker was shot dead by police within minutes of his controversial cartoons about the Prophet of Islam had shown that students khabarapharasi President Emmanuel myakram karechenami visited. Macron said the teacher was killed because he was teaching "freedom of expression." The name of the deceased has not been released yet. There is no need to make Sharia about religion there is nothing to do with the doctrine of the one who will follow the religion.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 12:03:25 PM

He wasn't saying that.
Just like the camps don't justify the beheading. Or is the teacher not a victim.

In western society you don't get to decapitate people for saying words or for showing cartoons.
In the middle east that may be okay.

Don't like western society rules = don't go there
Don't like middle eastern rules = don't go there

There are plenty of ways of religious extremists tryin to play the victim in order to justify their radicalism, I just don't think the China situation is anything but innocent people being tortured. No one should be violent against anyone freely expressing themselves, obviously.

We've seen this sort of terror attack happen before - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting Something like this is unique to Islam and it's insane. The religion is not westernized at all, so I would never make an argument saying otherwise.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 03:55:11 PM

I wasn't saying the murder was justified.  Just because something is wrong and illegal, doesn't make it wise to provoke it.  Kind of like how it'd be pretty dumb to go up to the buff guy in the gym and start talking shit and say you slept with her wife but she was bad in bed.  He doesn't "get to" beat the shit out of you but if you go around doing that everyday, you know what will eventually happen so why do it?

Why do people find joy in fucking with muslims just because they "get to" do it?
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 04:06:29 PM

Why are muslims so frightened of discussion or criticism of their religion?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 04:16:29 PM

Most are (including Atheists.)  Seems that only a particular 'chosen' group have the political power to outlaw and criminalize criticism of their religion in Western countries which are (quite laughably) reported to have 'freedom of speech'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:18:21 PM

That was an insane news I read this morning. Crazy people live everywhere. I guess it is simple luck to survive. How will teachers react now is another story. Will be interesting to see if they will make a step back.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 10:08:29 PM

It's against any religion to put their gods in vain, particularly for Muslims, they don't allow Idolatry by which means any images of their gods including statue or images. This is why Talibans bombed those statues. For regular Muslims, they put it in hearts and if they don't do that to any gods like Christ, anyone should also don't do it to their god or the messiah-like Muhamad.

This is why there shouldn't be a religion at all and just pure business like the Chinese who just believe in Fengshui  Grin

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 02:13:53 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2020, 02:43:12 AM by Spendulus

So I am french...
You have to know that terrorist "islamic" groups are paid by occidental countries, including of course "Israël" at a good place.
Terrorist "islamist" group kill about 90% of muslims, 10% of christians, an never attack "Israël", because they are paid and healed by this entity......

It'd be significant if, say the Iranian mullahs came out publicly against these silly, stupid, extremist actions such as the beheadings.

But they won't.

And the same for the Saudi religious leaders.

By the way, your attempting to lecture on islamic extremism falls very flat. Have a nice day!

www.thereligionofpeace.com

I have always been curious how this all comes down.

A Wanna-be-Beheader finds someone with cartoons about Mohammed.

How does he know those are cartoons about the "islamic leader of 7th century?"

They could be about any old Mohammed. It's a very common name. A lot of times, the cartoon will just have a fierce looking dude with a head wrap. Could possibly not even be Islam. Some other religious sects do that also.

What's the punishment for the Beheader who wrongly beheads? What does he think, if he made a mistake?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: