Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 08:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Portfolio before and after the pandemic  (Read 2395 times)
Justin999

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 08:43:35 PM

my portfolio Condision is quite good after pandemic.the pandemic forced people to get inside at home & prevent them to live their normal life.that's why world economy terribly fall down and people are worried about future.even my Condision also getting worst and then i thought Crypto will be the perfect choice to make profit.so i bought btc, eth and some others altcoin after the pandemic (although it isn't end totally

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 08:58:52 PM

The pandemic was so many altcoins I could buy at the time. I was lucky enough to get a low ethereum price at that time, at this time my portfolio had changed because in January I had sold my ethereum. now I focus more on trading in the short term when the market voting is good enough to be profitable. of course this must be measurable,don't let us make mistakes when entering
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 11:29:52 PM

I think larger part of this gathering clients full time online laborers and ideally widespread didnt influence them as others,No question Widespread caused a major mix over the globe as numerous to them were truly frightened too freeze offer was bit tall at that minute. But gradually individuals came to know there's nothing to do with this pandemic. My portfolio has been secured and holding up for my day I didn't take any genuine choice on offering as I have as of now arranged it for long-term, moreover there are part of news coming over the BTC bull run is on now at ATH so now decision is yours.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 11:50:14 PM

before the pandemic, the major coin that i was holding was arweave tokens
i held this in my upvest wallet for some time but when upvest announced that it will cease its support for arweave tokens, i sold them all for bitcoin.
so right now after the major part of the pandemic, i hold mostly btc and it has been mooning for some time now so i am looking to hold the coins for the time

Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 04:35:11 AM

My portfolio before and after pandemic is no quite impressive because of the fact that I left crypto world way back 2018 and just came back in the middle of 2020 so I have dont much hodlings.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 04:58:00 AM

My portfolio before and after pandemic is no quite impressive because of the fact that I left crypto world way back 2018 and just came back in the middle of 2020 so I have dont much hodlings.
If you have assets that are really good in the market I think you must be feeling happy right now. some altcoins in fact almost all of them are currently moving in an upward trend. take your advantage now and don't regret it later if you miss the current market.

The pandemic had made the market vibrate but now the market is really making pumps. I made a profit from ETH, BNB, ADA too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Nazmul012

Activity: 799
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 05:33:19 PM

During lockdown, the situation was too much difficult to lead and pandemic made me suffer much.I'm a trailor by profession, i was unable to keep my daily activity continue due to whole market was close during the lockdown for epidemic.So i had to spend money from savings, also i use my assests (btc,eth) which were being hodl  for long in my Wallet.due to being unemployed and difficulty came to manage my family, my portfolio status is same as before but now lockdown is over, I'm trying to recover my assests again

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 05:35:52 PM

My portfolio composition has remained almost unchanged, but I sold around 15% of my BTC in 2020. I wasn't facing any financial issue, but though that it was time to book some profit. And most of the selling was done before the PayPal-fueled rally. If I had kept those coins for a few more months, then I could have received 3x or 4x profits. Anyway, I don't regret much. Back in 2015 I sold most of my coins at $200 per coin. At least compared to that, this time I got a good price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: