Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for secession of Alaska from the United States and joining Russia  (Read 6209 times)
Icardi09

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:48:57 PM

over 20k signature right now
are the people live in alaska want join russia?
i think they happy became a part of US now

when i was kid, i'm little bit confuse see world map
why alaska is part of US although alaska is don't have direct border with US
when i learned history, i know the answer  Grin
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 12:58:14 PM

27000 and counting.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
topcoiner

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

First Asia-wide Asset Exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:34:18 PM

OMG! More than 27300 votes. What's the hell? I can't believe...

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
████████████▀██████████▀████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████▄██████▄▄▄▄▄███▄███████████
███████████▄███▀████▀███▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.GenieICO.
███
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
▀▀▀

███
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
▀▀▀
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:17:39 PM

We're all know the result:

http://rt.com/news/spanish-court-catalonia-referendum-237/
http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-obama-crimea-referendum-unconstitutional-20140306,0,2689031.story
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:59:13 PM

are the people live in alaska want join russia?

Referendum will show it Smiley

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:29:54 PM

Total signatures on this petition

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 07:08:55 PM

You data is outdated - it's 28000 now Cheesy

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:19:13 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 07:31:27 PM by AnonyMint

I doubt United States would give back Alaska without a World War III. The petition is a joke.

Everyone knows that the petition is a joke. The only possibility of Russian regaining Alaska is in the event of disintegration of the USA.

Putin senses the USA is growing internally weak. A significant number of "locked and loaded, take it from my cold dead hands" Americans are ready to attack the government from within, when the time comes. The "United States" corporation is losing the mandate from the governed.

The United States will probably breakup. This is not a joke. You folks need to wake up to the global economic conflagrapocalypse tsunami that is going to hit within 18 months.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2013/12/26/224-collapsing-wave-structure-point-to-breakup-of-usa/

This Collapsing Wave structure that the United States appears to be in means it is a one-time-wonder and that the United States will break-up and the there will be no more “united” union. This is becoming self-evidence in the polarization of politics with tremendous differences in culture on a regional basis. The Obamacare is just one aspect revealing the undercurrent whereby one segment of society believes it has a right to force their views upon another group.

Marcus-Aurelius-BustSo unfortunately, the USA does not appear to be destined to remain intact otherwise we would have seen and overall structured wave of 224 years. We seem to be in the Collapsing Wave with the 224 years was from birth to peak with an overall duration of 309.6 years at best. This appears to be like the Collapsing Wave in Imperial Rome itself whereas from the assassination of Julius Caesar in 44BC to the peak in the glory of Rome and population in the city took place under Marcus Aurelius that was 224 years later in 180AD. The decline that followed brought total chaos, sovereign debt crisis, massive government seizure of capital, fragmentation of the Empire, and in the end, Rome was no longer the Capitol and that became Constantinople followed by the split of East and West. We are much more akin to the this type of Collapsing Wave formation whereby society collapses and breaks apart. Now we have the Cycle of War turning in 2014 that appears to be focused within civil unrest at least initially.

We will be reviewing this aspect as well at the Cycle of War – Gold – Sovereign Debt Crisis Conference on March 21st in Philadelphia.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/01/15/madmax-v-restructure/

The future course of the United States will follow the same pattern. Pre-Revolution, you had separate states. That became the UNITED states in 1789. We will see a breakup of the states most likely banding together in regions because of the difference in cultural views such as the Bible Belt. The fight over Obamacare illustrates the stark differences and this is fundamentally wrong for it is forcing one groups interests upon another. There is no such thing as equal rights but money is the exception. We are all treated the same even in law (no exception for politicians and bankers) or we are not a nation of equal rights. You can’t be just a little be pregnant! The US will break up, but it should not go into a MADMAX event as long as we reach resistance from the people. If the people keep just watching their sports and never notice what the governments are doing to their future until it is too late, then it can go too far and that in the MADMAX event the ended the Roman Empire.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:39:52 PM

AnonyMint, I see nothing strange here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=366048.msg5788651#msg5788651
Rassah
Legendary

Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 09:04:52 PM

Does any one know that even now Alaska is having a sizable ethnic Russian population?

They are probably illegal aliens that snuck into Alaska from Russia to escape the oppressive Russian government  Grin

But, seriously, there is a sizeable Russian population just north of Washington DC, and north of Miami. Doesn't mean that the territory is russian, or that those people want to go back to russia. On the contrary, the sizeable populations there are there from the time they were trying to escape USSR.

Regarding this petition, I'm wondering if maybe Alaskans think of Obama as being a repressive communiist type, and Putin as an awesome ride-a-bear-shirtless type, and think they would be better under strong manly Putin than weak communist Obama. Without realizing that Russia is a ton more oppressive than USA. If Alaska was entirely populated by Sarah Palins, I wouldn't put it past them, but since I know the people there are much smarter than that, yeah, I think this is a joke.
247crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:11:07 PM

the sizeable populations there are there from the time they were trying to escape USSR

Or escape from Israel?

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 09:20:29 PM

...but since I know the people there are much smarter than that, yeah, I think this is a joke.

As they say in Russia, every joke has a grain of truth in it.  Tongue

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:32:57 PM

...but since I know the people there are much smarter than that, yeah, I think this is a joke.

As they say in Russia, every joke has a grain of truth in it.  Tongue

Local population link in agreement, that promise conservation of traditional uses. Well - no gay marriage in Alaska.

dotcom

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:45:11 PM

Damn up to 28,369 already

I'm legit interested in seeing Obama get all upset and reject another secession attempt.

crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:56:08 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 11:10:11 PM by crocko

Crimeea-style referendum  Grin  but without armed & "unknown" troops in Alaska  Wink

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:57:03 AM

Crimeea-style referendum  Grin  but without armed & "unknown" troops in Alaska  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494128.msg5899455#msg5899455

Don't watch Cartoon News Network or Faux News so long.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 10:29:54 AM

29100 and still counting. Smiley

@crocko: There were armed civilians forming a militia, as well as Berkut fighters who were disbanded and publicly humiliated by Kiev coup government. The task that they set for themselves was to protect the population from provocation and ensure that no one would bomb or shoot during the referendum.
Or do you prefer the American-style referendum, featuring carpet bombing with depleted Uranium munitions?

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:50:50 PM

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 08:32:47 AM

31400 and still counting. Vote increase seems to have almost the same delta velocity as before, albeit slightly diminishing.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:12:59 PM

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Alaska back to Russia.
Groups Siberian russians crossed the Isthmus (now the Bering Strait) 16-10 thousand years ago.

Russian began to settle on the Arctic coast, Aleuts inhabited the Aleutian Archipelago.

First visited Alaska August 21, 1732, members of the team boat "St. Gabriel »under the surveyor Gvozdev and assistant navigator I. Fedorov during the expedition Shestakov and DI Pavlutski 1729-1735 years

Vote for secession of Alaska from the United States and joining Russia

Created: Mar 21, 2014

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/alaska-back-russia/SFG1ppfN

SIGNATURES NEEDED BY APRIL 20, 2014 TO REACH GOAL OF 100,000 - 70,022
TOTAL SIGNATURES ON THIS PETITION - 29,978

Promote this Petition
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/alaska-back-russia/SFG1ppfN

Hey did you know that Russia took part of Romania called moldova!!!!  Tell Russia to give back also!!!!

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: