Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:07:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ree: goodbye old world from your fav scammer lauda.  (Read 561 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
KaneVWE (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 02:34:28 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2020, 01:12:28 AM by KaneVWE

Have more posts been deleted from thread celebrating lauda the scammers leaving ?

Who has the nutildah post that must have been deleted?

This post refers  to it
nutildah, that is off-topic and really inappropriate here.  Basically just trolling.

Now I am so very glad that I sent Quickseller +1 before you posted (check timestamps).

(Post to be edited with some relevant quotes from OP here.)

In re PrimeNumber7—after she got into what I think was her only public catfight with me over it!
I've given this a great deal of thought, considered the possibilities and their related probabilities:

• Case 1: They are alts, and he's trying to correct his ways - I will not damage his attempt.
  • Case 2: They are not alts - I do not want to damage PN7.

Which case is the correct one, I do not know. I think he is not proved innocent and not proved guilty. I believe this does not require a long explanation, and will not give one publicly either. Therefore, hereby, I retract my rating.

If you indeed aren't alts, I am sorry PN7.

Signed,
Queen of Cats.

In re Quickseller:
[Cult of Lauda] An historic peace: Rome’s treaty with Carthage

After a long debate with myself while watching for evidence of Quickseller's motives, I have tentatively concluded that he is sincere in his current intentions.

[...]

I do not expect individuals to follow me in this peace offering at this time, but I ask and hope that people will be more open towards giving forgiveness where forgiveness is earned - especially given that his arguably biggest enemy (The Catbat Witch) has forgiven him and hereby offers him an olive branch.

Oh wow, it is always sad to see one of the most prolific posters go, even if we didn't always see eye-to-eye.

You already posted in this thread under your alt account PrimeNumber7, remember?

Even suppose arguendo that they are alts.  In this context, WHO CARES?  So, (a) person(s) who previously had disputes with Lauda have offered well-wishes and respects on her good-bye thread.  That’s decent.

Grow the hell up.  Stop sowing discord.  (For those who are unfamiliar with the matter:  I am not a Bible believer!  Rather, I am alluding to a stock phrase known to all literate native-level speakers of modern English, for reasons that are off-topic for further discussion on this thread.)

The god of Bitcoin demands obedience to the divine Law of Consensus.  The damned who hardfork without consensus are renegades, abjurers of holiness, rapine oath-breakers, frauds, sowers of discord, and traitors, who shall be consigned damnatio memoriae with their chains to eternal poverty within the depths of Tartarus, where all hashes are broken and all bits are made nothing.

(For the record, I do not believe that they are alts.  My position is similar to Lauda’s, as quoted above.)

Quickseller, I hope that you noticed the small note that I put in my memory of the witchcraft thread, with a link to “Rome’s treaty with Carthage”.  It is hereby un-greyed and enlarged.

Internal “proof” link is now only of historical interest; no hard feelings.
As I was initiated into a cryptic cult with rites of the goddess Hecate, the renowned paranormal researcher William Blake caught this photograph of Lauda shapeshifted to the form of a flying catbat:

Photo of LAUDA as a FLYING CATBAT
The witch LAUDA
Identified Flying Object (IFO)
(Better than a UFO.  Much better than an ICO.)

Is any more actual proof needed to sustain a charge of witchcraft? Shocked
I think I just got doxxed. Embarrassed

This ostentatious and pretentious overblown parting thread by lauda the scammer is the most dishonest thread on here. ( not surprising)

Literally anything true and factual that shines a negative light on laudas shady past is immediately removed.
I'm guessing the poor rejected wretch nerdius is reporting them all. But for mods to remove nutildah is weird. I wonder what snake mod is deliberately ensuring the fake, and misleading  narrative is maintained.

What was the post? I'm interested.

I mean everyone knows lauda bullied and extorted that weak ass lame snake primesellout7 ( via placing a neg on his new account) to suddenly recant all the scamming claims based on strong evidence QS had held as true for years,  and at the same moment lauda ( removed the neg on his new account pn7) and  remembered the QS who he was sure was a certain scammer for years was... not a scammer. Guess what so did tman and owlcatz.

Lauda even bitch slapped primenumber7 if he dared to speak out of line with " hmmm you're starting to sound like quickseller again " after the deal had be struck.

To which primenumber7 suddenly had to shit his pants and start back peddling.

Just another example of laudas great track record here. Bestowing forgiveness and and pardon on those he claimed were dangerous scammers for years when there was a deal available to remove shady shit on himself. Always using the trust system to scam with impunity. Pure slime the pair of them.

Anyone having their posts deleted on that sham thread can post on here. Well if its the truth anyway or you have compelling evidence to corroborate your claims.

How much more pathetic and desperate can nerdius look. I feel embarrassed for it. Anyone who knows poor old nerdius got a spare blow up doll laying around? I'm sure if nerdius had any friends they'd certainly have a sticky one with lots of repair patches on, with both sets of genitalia ( cos nullius wasn't sure which sex lauda was but still wanted to cyber sex them anyway) they could do without for a couple of mins..maybe 10seconds would suffice?  Nearly every page of that thread is filled with posts from nerdius.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KaneVWE (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 09:30:54 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2020, 10:28:58 AM by KaneVWE

A nocoiner wants to backstab Lauda in this thread, just to stir otherwise nonexistent drama here.  OK.  —LOLWUT, “drama”?  

You reverted to a full Vispilio here.

First of all, my investment decisions has nothing to do with this.

Second of all, I don't have to make this public but I am not a no-coiner since a while. I may or may not become one again in the future and that's none of your business because I am not making my investment decisions public anymore.

I didn't expect a retarded response like this from someone smart like you. Maybe the rumors were not completely true.

On the Internet, that usually means flamewars.[/b]  Whereas this thread has been almost unanimously positive!  Most of the people who have long-term grudges against Lauda have just ignored it, as you are also free to do.

I have no grudges against Lauda. If you are implying me, you are making things up. I like her (not as much as I used to though) even after it was found that she was a plagiarist or a bought account. I like what she did to the scammers but in the end she un-did most of it with that latest shit. You just don't play police when you are not the cleanest bloke out there. Remember Bill Gator? He was a hero too... once. Maybe he still is but the fact is clear that he was a bought account.

Aside from some blatant trolling that was deleted by the moderators, and a few backhanded compliments, the only naysayer here is you.

I am not nay-saying. I made an observation. And you just spammed more cats to prove me right. Good job. I don't know why you are so mad at everybody lately.

Now you are becoming boring.

First of all, Lauda has been gone for all of one week (!).

So?

For the newcomers here:  Back in the day, I was caught up in the maelstrom of a thread attacking Lauda, which reached 24 pages within its first week—and just kept going...  For only one example.  Some of those threads were not locked until a certain topic starter eventually made peace with Lauda.  Some were never locked at all.  I don’t think that any of them were mod-locked—though I am not sure who locked some of the threads specifically pertaining to forum issues.

I know It is not going to get locked. That's exactly my point. Now the creator of the topic got herself banned, it will go forever 10000 pages of cat photos. Maybe it will be a good source for those who like cats. I could ignore the topic maybe I was going to but your stupid ass response made me post this now. Sad

A thread with some positive talk about Lauda sort of balances out the hundreds (maybe thousands?) of pages of forum threads attacking her over the years.  😾  It is as if the universe is bringing itself to order.

I would have had different opinions on lauda if she wasn't found to be a plagiarist... I asked her in a PM what's all this shit about. Of course she gave the same answer which she gave everybody... "It is too complicated for the forum members to understand bla bla bla." Well... If it is that complicated and she refuses and make it un-complicated, then we address the situation with whatever information we got in hand.

Zeroth of all, I do not think that this thread should be locked at all; and it probably won’t be.  Why would the forum admins and staff do that?  They liked Lauda well enough, despite some occasional problems with her. ;-)  And it is a (generally) shining example of a drama-free positive discussion, without personal attacks.  Amazing for the Reputation forum!

Whatever. The next stupid answer I get from you will make me ignore you forever. So think well before quoting me next time.

There was nothing complicated. Lauda grafted chunks of others peoples words directly inside her paragraphs. Many different chunks in many different paragraphs on many different occasions. What is complicated about it
. Were they wearing a sig and getting paid to post at the time? Not sure

The thing is she and her scumbag pal nullius were running around punishing others for way way way less deliberate and sneaky plagiarism. Hypocritical double standards turds. Nullius then starts trying to defend laudas plagiarism. Lol
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: