Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops Confusion  (Read 1202 times)
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 03:37:52 PM

It's not hard work to join Airdrops I guess that's why many refer to them as free money, you just need to follow the project social media accounts like facebook and twitter and do some retweeting, this won't take much of your time, can't be compare to bounties that takes weeks and months
that is why there are so many people who cheat and an unreasonable number of participants with a not so large allocation. many have joined the airdrop campaign just to try their luck with the tokens they will get.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 04:53:25 PM

It's not hard work to join Airdrops I guess that's why many refer to them as free money, you just need to follow the project social media accounts like facebook and twitter and do some retweeting, this won't take much of your time, can't be compare to bounties that takes weeks and months
Even some airdrops take a long time to send and I have filled so many forms and applied for so many airdrops but I don't think I get all of them maybe because most of the airdrops are cancelled and some change their mind.

that is why there are so many people who cheat and an unreasonable number of participants with a not so large allocation. many have joined the airdrop campaign just to try their luck with the tokens they will get.
Most of the good and decent airdrops now do KYC for the same reason and make sure there is no way the same person can claim the airdrop multiple times. I have seen even guys submitting fake identity proof and claiming more coins so there is not much that can be done about it but at least a single guy cannot claim the airdrop 100 times because making an email and claiming is way simpler than arranging fake IDs.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 05:09:59 PM

This is the main point for involving the maximum number of participants through the airdrop system: obtaining benefits with the minimum of effort. Most often, tokens received through airdrops add to your crypto portfolio numerically and at the same time will have no value - they will remain just garbage. But in general, airdrops as marketing - working well.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 05:56:15 PM

Are those spreading all over around especially in this forum known to be an "airdrop" is considered an airdrop or bounty campaign since some of those are requiring people to fill up some of the forms or need to sign up or follow some social media accounts, etc?
Different airdrops have different requirements and the basic aim of an airdrop is to send some free coins to interested people but they require some work to be done like one may give out coins for just posting your coin address and name while some may ask you to link your social media and this is also done to ensure that participants are not cheating because abusing of an airdrop is common.

you did some task or work to get those coins.
I call them bounty if they require you to fulfill a particular task. Campaigns and airdrops are similar actually but the only difference is that while campaigns have a strict task you need to perform but airdrops are usually only to connect your social accounts or fill a small form and get your coins. Also airdrop coins are fixed but bounty campaigns payment usually varies from user to user based on how well they perform the task given to them.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 06:25:50 PM

you think it's just a name or meaning, but the authenticity of the airdrop is that no token goes into your wallet by itself. All airdrops at least have their own rules. and what I often encounter, especially promotions via social media, twitter and there are other ways such as sending gas fees for claiming airdrop tokens.

Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 09:22:39 PM

This thought just comes to my mind especially these days, with a lot of altcoins doing airdrops or giving away different altcoins.

But I got some confusion here when the "airdrop" term used.

Because for what I believe the meaning of "airdrop" is a way of giving a free coin/s to some wallet addresses without seeking any investment or doing nothing.

Are those spreading all over around especially in this forum known to be an "airdrop" is considered an airdrop or bounty campaign since some of those are requiring people to fill up some of the forms or need to sign up or follow some social media accounts, etc?
Since you did some task or work to get those coins.

If you say so, it means that it doesn't deserve to be called an Airdrop, because it has done the job. Same is the case with Bounty. Bounty in the sense of the word is a gift. Meanwhile we do many tasks to get tokens. This means that this is not a bounty, but a work wage (salary).  Grin
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 01:44:00 AM

Everyone does have a different perception. Personal experience regarding airdrops. I get a little altcoin by the way and conditions that have been made, for example is by creating an altcoin wallet they provide or other orders. Meanwhile, if we want to get more altcoins, in my opinion, it's better to join the bounty.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 06:14:48 AM

actually bounty or airdrop is included in the type of airdrop because we get coins for free, even though in bounties sometimes the task is a little complicated.
but still, both including airdrop are indeed confused when you think about it.
but it is the same as their goal to promote their respective projects in different ways.
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 08:16:26 AM

Since you did some task or work to get those coins.

They have changed the meaning of airdrop into something related to bounty campaign, an airdrop is you just give your address and they will send you the token or they will hit claim and you will get the token, this is the airdrop that I learned when I was active in airdrop, now you have to do many things sometimes you have to undergo KYC.

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 12:02:32 PM

Though Airdrop and bounty campaigns can both get a free token as a reward they are still different from each other as for the mechanic's condition. For airdrop, you will only have one specific task and most of the time they have referrals, while bounty you need to finish a certain period of time to do tasks, and sometimes you also need to submit a report every week. They will check your stake according to what you reported.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 02:12:37 PM

yes, I also agree with that. after a long period of inactivity on this forum, I often encounter the words "airdrop" but participants are required to do the task, but it should be as you say "airdrop is the distribution of altcoins / tokens without doing any tasks".
if the participant is required to do an assignment, it is better to use the word "bounty" and omit the word "airdrop"
Unfortunately at this time, the airdrop and bounty campaign has nothing to make it different, everyone has a task and it looks like more and more people are participating in the airdrop and of course that will make the results obtained less, different like a few years ago which could still get results lots of airdrops.

STUDENTCOIN