Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: nullius tags for trolling discussion - revmoved content from off-topic thread  (Read 581 times)
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 02:42:55 AM

Copying the off-topic responses from the other topic. For my response please jump to the next post:

Royse777, you have exceedingly poor judgment.  Why would you step up to defend somebody who creates a self-moderated thread accusing somebody, and then deletes the one and only response of the accused, leaves in place your arguments against me, and locks the thread?  (In my own self-moderated Reputation threads, I have always been at pains to make it clear that the accused shall have a reasonable opportunity to speak for himself.  Even cretins whom I utterly despise.)

Please be advised that I will exclude you accordingly; and I suggest that others consider the soundness of your judgment here.

Since I cannot reasonably reply to you in a locked thread where my posts are deleted, and it is anyway not worth my time, all I have to say to your last reply to me thereby is that I know perfectly well how the trust system works; and I do not need your lecture.

Now, [Mr Nasty,] I have posted this here in the knowledge that since you are accusing me, deleting my post would be what you would call a “bitch move”.  You are already whining like a bitch.  Don’t make it any worse, now.
https://ninjastic.space/post/55420395

For someone all of a sudden hero worshiping @Lauda you're biting the hand that feeds given Royse777 only just removed their distrust of @Lauda

... (and you're playing @Vod and @OgNasty against each-other as evidenced in the two links you provided) ...

... (and you're playing @Vod and @OgNasty against each-other as evidenced in the two links you provided) ...

Only someone dump would believe in whatever nullius is trying to troll recently. He has biased and poor judgement in all and it is clear to most of the users around here now. His trust abuse should just be handled by wise DT users by distrusting him (~nullius).

For someone all of a sudden hero worshiping @Lauda

LOLWUT.  Are you both blind and mentally retarded?  I have been consistently heroine-worshipping Lauda for years!  Creating Lauda stories, Lauda fan art, Lauda satires, Lauda catbat witch memes and Lauda+Terminator memes...  “All of a sudden”?

eddie13, I hope you don’t mind if I cherry-pick a salutary quote from you here:

[...]

Lauda
Lauda
Lauda     [3]
Lauda

[...]

[3] Man you talk about lauda an awfull lot..

http://HowManyTimesHasNulliusPostedLaudaToday.tk/ ??

lol 68 hits

you're biting the hand that feeds given Royse777 only just removed their distrust of @Lauda

“Hand that feeds”?  How the fuck could Royse777 have any practical effect on either me or Lauda?

Oh, yes:  You, a well-known deranged troll, live in a delusional fantasy that DT must be somehow important to me.

Lauda is “banned in the same way as satoshi”, in case you didn’t notice.  And the suggestion that anybody here is “the hand that feeds” her is conceited and disgusting.  Fuck you.

Smart people will arguably keep including her, so as to keep seeing her valuable tags.  (Lack of maintenance is a problem, but I think that’s outweighed by the amount of real trouble prevented by Lauda’s tags.)  For my part, I think that anyone who distrusts Lauda is too stupid to be worth worrying about.

Mr Nasty is a well-known trust abuser.

Only someone dump

Thanks for that sage advice.

Your opinions as a butthurt professional spam-supporter and plagiarist are duly noted, and filed in “taken under advisement”. 🗑️

Back on topic—the point that Timelord evaded:

Royse777, you have exceedingly poor judgment.  Why would you step up to defend somebody who creates a self-moderated thread accusing somebody, and then deletes the one and only response of the accused, leaves in place your arguments against me, and locks the thread?  (In my own self-moderated Reputation threads, I have always been at pains to make it clear that the accused shall have a reasonable opportunity to speak for himself.  Even cretins whom I utterly despise.)

Only someone dump would believe in whatever nullius is trying to troll recently. He has biased and poor judgement in all and it is clear to most of the users around here now. His trust abuse should just be handled by wise DT users by distrusting him (~nullius).

How true it is as evidenced by this:

... hyperventilating ...

Please stop derailing the discussion with irrelevant nonsense that wholly evades the substance of the matter.  Thanks.

Back on topic—the point that Timelord evaded:

I don't get it, how is removing a member from one's distrust list equal to one supporting the previously distrusted member?

Royse777 just felt like he needed to make some changes in his trust list and  reconcile with some members after a disagreement that happened a sometime ago. I don't think by doing such, it means he has exceedingly poor judgment. It's not like he has already added Vod under his trustlist, but, even if he did so, it's his Custom trust list.

I don't have vod on my distrust list, does it mean I support him?
Most of these disagreements happen on a personal level and a number of people start distrusting each other because of difference in opinions. It doesn't mean everyone should join in and distrust that person just because they don't agree with you.

I don't get it, how is removing a member from one's distrust list equal to one supporting the previously distrusted member?

Royse777 just felt like he needed to make some changes in his trust list and  reconcile with some members after a disagreement that happened a sometime ago. I don't think by doing such, it means he has exceedingly poor judgment. It's not like he has already added Vod under his trustlist, but, even if he did so, it's his Custom trust list.

logfiles, how could you get the completely backwards idea that I be against Vod here?  (!)  Please review again the links that you quoted.  You may also review my trust page, both sent and received feedback.

I agree with Vod’s accusation that OgNasty is a trust abuser (plus a scammer, a troll, etc.).  My trust list has contained ~OgNasty ever since I made my very first custom trust list in early 2018, long before democratic DT even existed!  And a few days ago, I issued negative trust feedback to Mr Nasty, which I should have done long ago.

Royse777 was defending OgNasty against me, in a way that shows peculiarly poor judgment.  I have excluded Royse777 accordingly:  I would not trust his tags, and I certainly would not trust his inclusions and exclusions to be brought into my trust network.

I addressed this here, because I could not reply to to Royse in Mr Nasty’s locked thread; and given what this whole episode shows about Royse’s own judgment, I need not reach the arguments that he thereby raised.

Sorry Timelord2067, hacker1001101001 and logfiles. I did not mean any harm. I wanted to move all the discussion in this new topic since everything responding the first post made by nullius is kinda off-topic for that thread. I hope you understand.

https://ninjastic.space/topic/5282543

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 02:43:13 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2020, 03:14:56 AM by Royse777

Please be advised that I will exclude you accordingly; and I suggest that others consider the soundness of your judgment here.

Since I cannot reasonably reply to you in a locked thread where my posts are deleted, and it is anyway not worth my time, all I have to say to your last reply to me thereby is that I know perfectly well how the trust system works; and I do not need your lecture.

Now, [Mr Nasty,] I have posted this here in the knowledge that since you are accusing me, deleting my post would be what you would call a “bitch move”.  You are already whining like a bitch.  Don’t make it any worse, now.
https://ninjastic.space/post/55420395

Here are differences between you and me on the way we look into things. One of it is - throwing a judgment for the opponent very quickly to prove what you said is correct. TMAN did the same few months ago before he disappeared. I believe this is not the correct way to progress a discussion. Have some respect for each others and then progress.

Let's talk.............
So you think I have an exceedingly poor judgment because I step up to defend someone in a self moderated thread and then the topic starter deletes your post and keeps mine. He also leaves my arguments against you and give you no chance to respond in his thread because he locked it.

- You think I was defending OgNasty? I was responding OgNasty in my response and left this part in general:
I have not reviewed nullius's trust history but this feedback obviously is not a feedback I would like/hope/suggest anyone to leave for others considering I have some understanding of trust and flag system. I have seen nullius around with some sensible posts and hopefully this is not something serious he left.
And this clearly means that leaving a tag saying "Troll" is not what my understanding of trust and flag system. If you left  the same feedback to anyone else, I would say the same. This is nothing specific to the tag you left for OgNasty but in general to community standard.

- You talked like as I know OgNasty was going to delete your posts and was going to keep only mine.
My response for him was in this post.
Then you showed up which was still there when I was posting my 2nd post.
And then OgNasty moderated his topic.
How would I know all these were going to happen when it did not happen but you are accusing me that I have poor judgment of responding in a self moderated thread where the topic started removed your posts but kept mine.

PS: I have no problem with you excluding me in your trust list.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 03:00:14 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2020, 03:16:35 AM by nullius

Copying the off-topic responses from the other topic.

[...]

Sorry Timelord2067, hacker1001101001 and logfiles. I did not mean any harm. I wanted to move all the discussion in this new topic since everything responding the first post made by nullius is kinda off-topic for that thread. I hope you understand.

After you defended a troll and well-known scammer from me in a thread that he then locked after he deleted my reply, you have the perversity to accuse me of off-topic discussion for discussing you on a thread about you?

I think that it is to me that you owe an apology, on more than one count.

Javascript required.  I will not bother even trying to figure out what that is supposed to be.

Moreover, the topic is not my tag for trolling.  I am not answerable to you; and any potential for my reply to you was cut off when Mr Nasty deleted my post and locked the thread.  On principle, I will not play that game and continue discussing elsewhere with you what Mr Nasty permitted you to say there; and of course, I will not respond in Mr Nasty’s thread anymore, even if it is unlocked.  That discussion is concluded.

The topic, rather, is your exceedingly poor judgment, Royse.

The utter ridiculousness of what you are defending is best illustrated with the power of parody:

For the record, the foregoing is written at a point when Post #2 says this:

Reserved to update.

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 03:25:42 AM

Copying the off-topic responses from the other topic. For my response please jump to the next post:

You're worrying too much. With multiple archives available you should feel free to delete off topic posts from your self-mod thread without having to create a separate thread to repost them.

The pertinent thread is not self-moderated.

I will be editing a reply to Royse’s post #2 into my post #3.

AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 03:31:57 AM
Merited by nutildah (2)

After you defended a troll and well-known scammer from me in a thread that he then locked after he deleted my reply, you have the perversity to accuse me of off-topic discussion for discussing you on a thread about you?
It was off-topic, do not argue. It was a response of telling my judgement poor because of the response I left which you thought was against you in OGs topic. You did not respond to my original topic. Stop twisting your words.

I think that it is to me that you owe an apology, on more than one count.
I owe you an apology? Think it other way!

You are questioning my judgement of telling not to leave a feedback saying "Troll" to anyone? Of course, you do not have good understanding of how the feedback system works.

After reading some other posts I realized that you have the issue with OgNasty and you are using the trust system as a weapon against him, ADMIT IT. We know VOD and OG has their issues and the community is tired of it. I think no one cares at all about it any more. Feel free you to be the next one but I think you have a long way to go to be legends like OG and VOD.
OG is a guy who returned 500 BTC without hesitation.
VOD stopped countless scams and scammers and also gave his unconditional time to build up this community. His BPIP is still helping the community in so many ways.
Yes, at some point OG and VOD picked up some fights but that's in between them.

Edit:
The utter ridiculousness of what you are defending is best illustrated with the power of parody:
I do not care what else is happening. I care about the feedback left which was saying "Troll". And that we do not tag users for trolling.

Do you agree that we do not tag users for trolling?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 04:12:08 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2020, 04:28:07 AM by nullius

No.  Check my feedback history; I have issued a number of troll tags, going back to February of 2018, plus other tags that you may find disagreeable.  If you do not want to see my tags, that is what exclusions are for.

Of course, you do not have good understanding of how the feedback system works.

To the contrary, I know quite well how the feedback system works.

Your peremptory declarations about the One True Way to use the trust system are not a “community standard”; and I do not need your condescending and misguided advice about how to use the trust system.

Because your post #2 seemed a bit more reasonable, I began writing a thoughtful response to some of the points that you raised.  I now question if I should bother, except perhaps for this:

I have not reviewed nullius's trust history but this feedback obviously is not a feedback I would like/hope/suggest anyone to leave for others considering I have some understanding of trust and flag system. I have seen nullius around with some sensible posts and hopefully this is not something serious he left.

I object to your suggestion that I would leave negative trust feedback without being “serious”.  Anybody who uses negative trust feedback as a joke should be excluded by anyone sane.  Your accusation that it was not serious is much worse than your quibble over the proper use of trust feedback—and yet, you hope that I was not serious?  By your standards, should I leave negative trust feedback for the lulz?

Have some respect for each others and then progress.

Respect is earned.  Demanding mine is an excellent way to lose it—permanently.

I also do not quite understand why you feel a need to take vague and irrelevant potshots at TMAN, who isn’t even here to defend himself?

So you think I have an exceedingly poor judgment because I step up to defend someone in a self moderated thread and then the topic starter deletes your post and keeps mine. He also leaves my arguments against you and give you no chance to respond in his thread because he locked it.

[...]

How would I know all these were going to happen when it did not happen but you are accusing me that I have poor judgment of responding in a self moderated thread where the topic started removed your posts but kept mine.

Fair enough.  If you agree that your own posts look awfully silly just sitting there, then I will meet you halfway and apologize for accusing you of willingly participating in that sort of idiotic nonsense.

Edit:

After reading some other posts I realized that you have the issue with OgNasty and you are using the trust system as a weapon against him, ADMIT IT.

Not sure why I bothered. 

throwing a judgment for the opponent very quickly to prove what you said is correct.

Worse is to try to bully somebody into agreeing to a false accusation.

You’re just trying to protect OgNasty.  ADMIT IT.  See how that works?

You have never objected to any of my other tags.  You are specifically defending him—then turning around and accusing me of “using the trust system as a weapon” against one of the most infamous scoundrels on the forum, who assuredly deserves his negative feedback.

You are not acting in good faith.  I think I’m done here.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 04:42:21 AM

You’re just trying to protect OgNasty.  ADMIT IT.  See how that works?

More examples of nullius's poor judgement ! @Royse777 is just trying to prove that most of the feedback you left are nowhere acceptable under DT standards and ~nullius would be the best practice here.

You are trying to troll Lauda gang ?   ADMIT IT.  See how that works?
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7971

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 05:12:07 AM

I suppose its possible to know how it works and still use it incorrectly, which is what you are doing. If you are going to tag somebody as a troll you should at explain how them being a troll makes them untrustworthy to trade with.

Your peremptory declarations about the One True Way to use the trust system are not a “community standard”; and I do not need your condescending and misguided advice about how to use the trust system.

Actually Royse's position here is in line with community standards for proper trust system use, though of course these standards are not universally agreed upon. The subject has been discussed at length: in addition to LoyceV's famous guide to the trust system, this topic by xtraelv is extremely sensible when it comes to appropriate issuance of red trust. You don't have to accept anybody's advice but if you want to rise up out of net negative territory on DT1 I suggest you at least consider it.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 08:24:06 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4), LeGaulois (1)

No.  Check my feedback history; I have issued a number of troll tags, going back to February of 2018, plus other tags that you may find disagreeable.  If you do not want to see my tags, that is what exclusions are for.

Of course, you do not have good understanding of how the feedback system works.

Your actions are not speaking for you. If (well you are thinking anyway) you think leaving a negative "Troll" on the feedback page is okay then you have no understanding of basic trust system or maybe you understand how it works but you are using it as a weapon of your personal conflict or you do not have any respect for the community and you think it's okay for you to make your own rules. Whichever way it is, one thing is clear that you are an arrogant, big head trash talker.

It's fine with me not to considering my advice but you should be feeling happy that I am not misguided. If I was misguided then I could just leave a negative feedback in your feedback page saying this:
"User do not understand how feedback system works and thinks it's okay to leave a feedback for trolling", with the reference of this post.
But I won't do that because I know it's not the way I will use my feedback leaving power.

I object to your suggestion that I would leave negative trust feedback without being “serious”.  Anybody who uses negative trust feedback as a joke should be excluded by anyone sane.  Your accusation that it was not serious is much worse than your quibble over the proper use of trust feedback—and yet, you hope that I was not serious?  By your standards, should I leave negative trust feedback for the lulz?
The way you left the feedback just saying "Troll" was indeed looking like a joke to me. So, I wanted to be sure that it was not a joke. Now you are asking me if this is okay to leave a feedback just because one wanted to have clear understanding on something? What is this standard, you are up to?
Respect is earned.  Demanding mine is an excellent way to lose it—permanently.
Your responses, towards me does not seem to be very polite and respectful after all.
You came to a conclusion that I have a poor judgement and based on your conclusion you started showing off yourself.
You feel I am giving you a lecture, you are open to criticize others but when other steps into your way you feel this is a lecture. Besides some of your trash talk about you knowing everything is nonsense. Look after your tone.

TMAN came to the conversion because same as you he was arrogant and quick to find a conclusion.

throwing a judgment for the opponent very quickly to prove what you said is correct.

Worse is to try to bully somebody into agreeing to a false accusation.
When you bully others, you also take some heat back. Besides this proves that you owe me an apology for being very quick to your justification.

You have never objected to any of my other tags.  You are specifically defending him—then turning around and accusing me of “using the trust system as a weapon” against one of the most infamous scoundrels on the forum, who assuredly deserves his negative feedback.
Look I really do not have time to go through your feedback leaving habit. If I need it to be done then I will invest half an hour and then I will decide if you deserved to be in my trust list as entrust or distrust. Right now in my trust list you have no space. I came across to the topic, saw you left a tag saying "Troll", I left what I think about it. Case would close there unless you would start proving that sending feedback saying "Troll" is fine.

Get this out of your mind that I am defending OgNasty. I am defending your wrong use of trust feedback system.

I do not need your approval of my acts. I act when it needed and act to protect the community standard. I do not go out and create my own standard like you.

After reading some other posts I realized that you have the issue with OgNasty and you are using the trust system as a weapon against him, ADMIT IT.
You’re just trying to protect OgNasty.  ADMIT IT.  See how that works?
You see how trolling works. When you do not have your correct answer, you eco others?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2425

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 03:45:37 PM

I don't think being obsessed with lauda so much is a healthy thing.

She was a plarigiarist (maybe she didn't do it herself which brings another question... it means that was a bought account.) after all and left the forum. What else to talk about her? Let it go.

Try to not post in any self-mod threads no matter who created it. I hate self-mod threads.

I don't see nullius's tag on you btw. nullius tagged who?

A final note: Try to stay away from anything that is about vod&OG. Complicated shit. Not worth your time.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 04:35:29 PM

Nulli buddie...
Are you trying to make enemies out of everyone?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 04:50:34 PM

If you are going to tag somebody as a troll you should at explain how them being a troll makes them untrustworthy to trade with.
I've got no beef with nullius or anyone involved here, but the trust system shouldn't be used to point out that someone is a troll (which is very subjective anyway).  Nullius's neg on OgNasty in which he calls him a scammer is fine, and he should have just stopped there.

Check my feedback history; I have issued a number of troll tags, going back to February of 2018, plus other tags that you may find disagreeable.  If you do not want to see my tags, that is what exclusions are for.
I'd never looked at your trust page before, just did, and the forum's stance on how the trust system should be used has changed a lot since 2018.  If you don't believe me, just ask Theymos.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 05:43:42 PM

Nullius's neg on OgNasty in which he calls him a scammer is fine, and he should have just stopped there.

Fuck you Pharmacist.  I've never scammed a satoshi from anyone and everyone here knows that.  Unlike you, I actually contribute to Bitcoin, whereas you are completely worthless to this community except to spread negativity and support trolling.  Why don't you follow TMAN and Lauda out the door and bring nullius and Vod with you, maybe owlcatz and suchmooon could even tag along?  This community would be so much better off...

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 05:47:09 PM

I don’t have time for others right now.  This is important, because it’s a reasonable question reasonably stated:

Nulli buddie...
Are you trying to make enemies out of everyone?

I don’t care, as I said in my reply to you in another thread, and in my post that OgNasty deleted.

Why would I care about DT?

• Almost immediately after I returned to the forum in January 2020, I predicted that democratic DT would be an horrific mess.  My contempt for DT is not sour grapes:  It is my response after my foresight proved correct.  And I have been consistently critical of democratic DT ever since then.
  • I don’t do business on the forum.  I have no reason to play DT politics.  People with wise judgment will include me, so that they can see my tags up top—regardless of any exclusions.  And with Lauda gone, although I have some other forum friends whom I respect and value, I am not so closely, publicly associated with anyone here that I need to worry about blowback to my friends from the petty spite of some of the characters hereby involved.  My DT status (or lack thereof) does not affect me in any way.
  • You know how so many precious snowflakes like to say, “I don’t care what others think of me”?  Guess what:  I really don’t.  I am constitutionally immune to caring about an opinion just because it is somebody’s opinion—or just because it is many people’s opinion.  Most usually, I care only if an opinion is right or wrong.  If you’re wrong, you’re wrong—the only question is if I will waste my time futilely attempting to educate the ineducable.

It is this attitude that made me popular, when I only directed it against unpopular people.  Review some of my earliest Newbie posts applying a blowtorch to Bcash shills.  Same attitude.  Or look at how suchmoon was delighted when I tore into QS in early 2018 (I privately apologized to Quickseller for some of that in early 2020—peace, QS!).  If you don’t want to taste the same medicine, don’t behave like a total idiot.
  • It’s an Internet forum.  Not a kingdom.  My life does not revolve around it; I could leave tomorrow, not look back, and be better off for it.  Some perspective is in order.

So, I will just call ’em as I see ’em.

In the course of my life, I usually have done just that.

Edit in preview (writing long-ish post while multitasking):

The Pharmacist:  OK, that was more reasonable than some of the other responses.  You understand, we disagree about tags for trolling.

I've got no beef with nullius or anyone involved here, but the trust system shouldn't be used to point out that someone is a troll (which is very subjective anyway).

In this case, it is quite clear-cut if the word has any meaning at all.

In a CH troll thread, Mr Nasty participated in gloating with extremely malicious ill-wishes for Lauda (plus TMAN and Vod).  And that was only the straw that broke the camel’s back:  I have seen him do trollish shitposting from petty personal spite many times before.  He is a troll.

I am not inclined to catalogue and quote all of his trolling, because (0) that would amplify it, and (1) it’s not worth my time.

If you trust my judgment, then include me so that you will be well-informed by my tag.  If you don’t, don’t.  If you fundamentally disagree with me about the use of the trust system (and you’re not just rationalizing a defence of Mr Nasty’s indefensible behaviour), then ~nullius works just fine.

<snip>

Check my feedback history; I have issued a number of troll tags, going back to February of 2018, plus other tags that you may find disagreeable.  If you do not want to see my tags, that is what exclusions are for.
I'd never looked at your trust page before, just did, and the forum's stance on how the trust system should be used has changed a lot since 2018.  If you don't believe me, just ask Theymos.

Be that the case, then it would mean that I disagree with theymos.  Who marks the trust system as “unmoderated”, and provides you with a handy ~ key if you disagree with my use of the trust system.

IMO, the trust system went from the frying pan to the fire while I was gone.  I have been complaining about that quite consistently, ever since I returned; see the above link for what was only my first criticism of it.

Edit after posting:

Nullius's neg on OgNasty in which he calls him a scammer is fine, and he should have just stopped there.

Fuck you Pharmacist.  I've never scammed a satoshi from anyone and everyone here knows that.  Unlike you, I actually contribute to Bitcoin, whereas you are completely worthless to this community except to spread negativity and support trolling.  Why don't you follow TMAN and Lauda out the door and bring nullius and Vod with you, maybe owlcatz and suchmooon could even tag along?  This community would be so much better off...

Mr Nasty, that is no way to speak of your kindred spirit.  You and Miss suchmoon make a nice couple of lunatics.  An objective review of your and her behaviour shows, you’re a match!  Why, you and she even both enjoy bumping CH’s troll thread!

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 05:49:28 PM
Merited by nullius (1)

Fuck you Pharmacist.
And you as well.  But just FYI, I was commenting more on the nature of the negative nullius left rather than whether it's accurate or not.  Negging members for scamming is proper; giving negs to trolls is not.  

Christ, you've got thin skin.

Edit:

In this case, it is quite clear-cut if the word has any meaning at all.

In a CH troll thread, Mr Nasty participated in gloating with extremely malicious ill-wishes for Lauda (plus TMAN and Vod).  And that was only the straw that broke the camel’s back:  I have seen him do trollish shitposting from petty personal spite many times before.  He is a troll.
A lot of members have engaged in trolling at some point or another (including myself), but there's a difference between occasions of the behavior and having "TROLL" be your defining feature.  I've read plenty of OgNasty's posts, and I wouldn't consider him a troll.  Nor TMAN (though that's a close one), nor Lauda, nor Vod....and the list goes on.  I would consider cryptohunter and his alts to be trolls, but you might argue the opposite.  The label, the assignment of the primary feature of a member, as being a TROLL and nothing more is really subjective.

That's how I see it anyway.  I can agree to disagree on an issue like this one.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 05:56:47 PM

Fuck you Pharmacist.
And you as well.  But just FYI, I was commenting more on the nature of the negative nullius left rather than whether it's accurate or not.  Negging members for scamming is proper; giving negs to trolls is not.  

Christ, you've got thin skin.

Moreover:  Nastily attacking someone who is coolly, somewhat begrudgingly defending your interests is—typical of a certain type.

P.S., Mr Pharmacist, do you agree with this tag on Mr Nasty’s nasty pal*?

Trust summary for nullius

Sent feedback

KaneVWE2020-09-18ReferenceTroll with insane delusions that would actually be funny, if he did not seem to be serious. (See reference link.)

* Among other things.  Just exemplary.
Since the conniving cat is likely about to being pulling a long stretch from cell block C or some such karma has struck lauda.

First TMAN and now Lauda... Next up, Vod?

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 06:03:44 PM
Merited by nullius (1)

Just gonna say, I agree with Nullius quite often. I trust his judgement more than many others here, that is for sure.

Maybe you just weren't cool enough to be a real cypherpunk in your lifetime, IDK... People sure seems super jelly of this guy or something. Roll Eyes

Like he says - if you don't like someone's trust or judgement, use the ~. I'm done here, have a great weekend everyone, even you Lord McNasty Dogg! Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 06:22:05 PM

Fuck you Pharmacist.  I've never scammed a satoshi from anyone and everyone here knows that.  Unlike you, I actually contribute to Bitcoin, whereas you are completely worthless to this community except to spread negativity and support trolling.  Why don't you follow TMAN and Lauda out the door and bring nullius and Vod with you, maybe owlcatz and suchmooon could even tag along?  This community would be so much better off...

That's a great idea for you OGMcNasty.... get rid of the people who call out your NastySCAM Ponzi scheme!!!!  You're such a tool and you don't even know why which makes it humorous. 

....and for the love of god, please stop beating your chest on how much you do for bitcoin, just makes you sound like more of a goober than you already are.  Roll Eyes
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 06:27:57 PM

That's a great idea for you OGMcNasty.... get rid of the people who call out your NastySCAM Ponzi scheme!!!!  You're such a tool and you don't even know why which makes it humorous. 

....and for the love of god, please stop beating your chest on how much you do for bitcoin, just makes you sound like more of a goober than you already are.  Roll Eyes

Indeed, this forum would be better off without idiots calling legitimate provable operations a Ponzi scheme out of jealousy.  I guess you're mad that you're so worthless I didn't even mention you as one of them?  LOL

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 06:35:01 PM

Indeed, this forum would be better off without idiots calling legitimate provable operations a Ponzi scheme out of jealousy.  I guess you're mad that you're so worthless I didn't even mention you as one of them?  LOL

Nobody is jealous.... you're delusional.  However, I am ready to read the article about the SEC busting you and your Ponzi scheme.  Legitimate businesses pay out to everyone, not only the one's who frequent your shitty site.  It was a way to scam money from people who invested.... and that's just the VERY tip of the ice burg.  Looking forward to the picture of you in cuffs.  Kiss
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: