Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DeFiXy Protocol (DFX) :- Connecting Fiat Economies to the Crypto Space  (Read 1356 times)
DeFiXy
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 05:28:18 PM

Yes, we are currently preparing our bounty campaign. It will be announced by the team in charge of the campaign as soon as possible.
Regarding bounties, I read on your whitepaper there's 2 type of bounties, Developer Bounties and Marketing Bounties.
Developer Bounties is something new for me can you describes more about Developer Bounties? Considering that the percentage of allocation is 3 times much more bigger than marketing bounties
Development Bounty is to reward developers and coders for contributing to the project (project owners can decide and specify other tasks and requirements too) in finding bugs and testing products. The budget is higher for the obvious reason and that is the development is a very high profile activity and it is not as easy as doing normal tasks like making tweets and sharing posts in social media platforms. That's why the developer bounty has to be higher.

The developer's bounty is not a new thing. Bug bounty is also a kind of developer bounty which is very famous in the mainstream industry. Google, Facebook, Paypal, and so many other projects has been doing bug bounty and paid millions of dollars till date Cheesy.

You are right. It is new to some some people though, just as marketing bounty is also new to some other set of people still Cheesy. Thanks for following our ANN
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:18:13 PM

You started this project pretty well, the roadmap started in April as well as the DeFixy Twitter account. Where can I find information about the DeFiXy team? other than that, does DeFiXy have any partnerships?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:24:45 PM

You started this project pretty well, the roadmap started in April as well as the DeFixy Twitter account. Where can I find information about the DeFiXy team? other than that, does DeFiXy have any partnerships?

Partnership is vital in the success of every project. This also demonstrates that the project is serious in developing their platform to something useful to the community. As they aim to connect fiat economy to crypto space, they really should have actual collaboration with companies. And would be great if they will published those companies to see how far they have gone to this area.
slidexman

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 01:47:38 AM

In recent time, Bitcoin price is getting high, but on the other hand the condition of alternate crypto market is not up to the mark in the meantime, so isn't it a alarming moment for a new crypto project to get established or run in this momentum? I don't know what is coming to us regarding alt-coin's price, but I ma getting worried about this issue because I've invested a bulk amount of BTC to alt-coin.
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 04:03:24 AM

Profiles of team members will be made public. This information will also be made available on the website after updates. No key player partner has been confirmed yet. We have reached out to a few that we deem to have expertise/technology in areas of our needs. These entities from both the crypto sector and from non-crypto sectors.
Again, DeFiXy Protocol is still in the early stage, for sure, with rapid developments and growth, lots of partnerships would be made.

Partnership is vital in the success of every project. This also demonstrates that the project is serious in developing their platform to something useful to the community. As they aim to connect fiat economy to crypto space, they really should have actual collaboration with companies. And would be great if they will published those companies to see how far they have gone to this area.

We are collaborating with companies that can meet our current technological and developmental needs. No major partnership with a key player has been confirmed but we have reached out and we are still reaching out.
 As we are still in an early stage, lots of key players and companies would like to see our developments before jumping in. But one thing for sure, we are developing our platform rapidly, as such, key partnerships would be established soon enough.

In recent time, Bitcoin price is getting high, but on the other hand the condition of alternate crypto market is not up to the mark in the meantime, so isn't it a alarming moment for a new crypto project to get established or run in this momentum? I don't know what is coming to us regarding alt-coin's price, but I ma getting worried about this issue because I've invested a bulk amount of BTC to alt-coin.

You always hear this; cryptocurrencies are highly volatile. We have seen this trend countless time…. The Bitcoin cycle and its effect on alt coin price. One of the main reasons for this huge volatility is adoption, and this is our main focus. You can agree with me that adoption will drive the much-needed stability (to an extent).
Also price up or price down should not be the deciding factor, a great project or great projects that are developing real world use-cases should not be discouraged from sharing these real world use-cases with the community
danielFlow

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:37:29 AM

DeFiXy protocols offer easy to use solutions for inexperienced users both in trading crypto products and in DeFi without the complexity involved Wink
Murat (OP)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 12:11:27 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2020, 05:19:25 AM by Murat

Bounty Campaign coming soon! Stay Tuned Smiley

EDIT- Bounty is live - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5285392

clownisme

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 03:01:45 AM

It's true that Bounty Campaign is very potential for the promotional purpose but in recent time most of the bounty rewards didn't bring value as much as we have expected, I hope through this Bounty Campaign DeFiXy project will get a high focus within the cryptocurrency world by Bitcointalk forum, if the value of this token would get high then the participants also will get a good reward, Hope for the best.
Sireum Leuweung

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:41:01 AM

EDIT- Bounty is live - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5285392

How long the campaign will run? I try to find out but seems like the time line not yet available
badshahg

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 07:07:19 AM

does this project already tradeable on exchange now, and if yes, what exchange to buy this dfx ?
because 45% rewards is good and i want to stake this dfx token

Not yet tradeable. It will be listed after token issuance. Tokens will also be tradeable (swappable) on DeFiXy during and after token issuance.

Details on token issuance will be published within the coming week but unofficially, it is scheduled to start on the 15th of Nov.

To add, our alpha staking is live. This means that holders of DFX will be able to stake DFX and enjoy up to 45% rewards.

Do you also have the plans to start a bounty campaign for this project ?
That will be good for the marketing and also for the bounty hunters who will get few DFX token which may worth a lot in future.

yes a great step for any project to performance the bounty and it also a big thing for a project marketing rather then the increase income of bounty hunters
Murat (OP)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 08:08:36 AM

How long the campaign will run? I try to find out but seems like the time line not yet available

Bounty thread updated with all information, check now!

DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 10:23:19 AM

Bounty thread updated with all information, check now!

Campaign Duration is 1 month, I think I am interested to join the Twitter Bounty. May I know when will you send our stakes after the campaign? I hope it will not be next year  Cheesy Tongue
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 01:22:53 PM

hello whether sales will only be made at uniswap? why. do we not enter it into the Exchange (IEO) or in the form of an ICO? After I made a transaction at Uniswap, it cost me a lot of transaction fees which made me think about doing transactions at Uniswap

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 02:11:02 PM

hello whether sales will only be made at uniswap? why. do we not enter it into the Exchange (IEO) or in the form of an ICO? After I made a transaction at Uniswap, it cost me a lot of transaction fees which made me think about doing transactions at Uniswap

Sales will not be made on uniswap, we are going to deploy an in-platform sales infrastructure by next week. It will still be decentralized (i.e, connect with metamask etc to buy token) but other than the typical transaction fee on the Ethereum network, there will be no additional cost for buying tokens as it is the case with uniswap.

Hope this addresses your concern?
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 05:12:24 PM

^ I think the goal of the DeFiXy platform to bridge the fiat and crypto world is very good and should be appreciated.

^ Moreover, DeFiXy wants to be a platform that allows ordinary people who barely know cryptocurrency to use crypto features easily and comfortably. This is very useful for global users.

^ I hope that in the future DeFiXy will be a successful platform in the market  Wink

jedisnarf

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 01:33:51 AM

^ I think the goal of the DeFiXy platform to bridge the fiat and crypto world is very good and should be appreciated.

^ Moreover, DeFiXy wants to be a platform that allows ordinary people who barely know cryptocurrency to use crypto features easily and comfortably. This is very useful for global users.

^ I hope that in the future DeFiXy will be a successful platform in the market  Wink

Yes, I also think that this DeFiXy project is going to be a good platform for the newcomer and in general people because it has created such a good way in the cryptocurrency world, I hope it will be used as a link or bridge between fiat and crypto world which is very essential at this time because this crypto platform has been recognised as one of the potential platform for making a good future.
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 02:28:06 AM

if the DeFiXy token sale is carried out on the platform, do we have to connect the metamask wallet we have with https://defixy.com, if so what about the security of the metamask wallet
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 02:56:52 AM

if the DeFiXy token sale is carried out on the platform, do we have to connect the metamask wallet we have with https://defixy.com, if so what about the security of the metamask wallet

Metamask wallet is secured in itself. Regardless of the platform or dapp been connected to so security is not an issue. First of all, all interaction or transaction with DeFiXy will only be approved with a confirmation on metamask (external the the DeFiXy platform) and if you are well familiar with the wallet, you will know that DeFixy or any other platform you may interact with using metamask has no access to your private key or mnemonic phrase.

In addition, security is of outmost importance and we have taken such measures to guarantee that and also, it is the reason that we choose this approach.

Do this address your concern?
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 07:22:45 AM

I don't know if this question have been asked already but am just going to ask it anyways, tell me why there is no team information both in your website or in the whitepaper? Am sure I have gone through both to seek that information but I couldn't find any, except perhaps it is somewhere and I miss it,
I know you are trying to be active here but it is equally important to have the background information about the team, thank you.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 11:53:29 AM

I don't know if this question have been asked already but am just going to ask it anyways, tell me why there is no team information both in your website or in the whitepaper? Am sure I have gone through both to seek that information but I couldn't find any, except perhaps it is somewhere and I miss it,
I know you are trying to be active here but it is equally important to have the background information about the team, thank you.

This question has been addressed previously but I am glad to visit it again.

Yes you are right, it is  vital to have information on team, we will add these information on the website and also release version of the whitepaper with this information in coming week. Leaving it out was intentional as we are still building our team and we rather release a full, well structure team makeup.

For our current development needs, we have a broad range of technology support, spanning from highly experienced individuals in the space to blockchain companies. Some of these individuals are part of the team while some are just consultants.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: