Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unacceptable attitudes from new project teams  (Read 1012 times)
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:49:17 AM

It's good that this topic is treated once more on this forum, because this problem has existed from the very start of bounty campaigns.

At the same time, OP's making the very important and interesting suggestion of using escrows for bounty campaigns.

OP, next time if you know an escrow would be necessary to guarantee a trustworthy campaign, I'd suggest you to warn people from the very start instead of participating and complaining when it's too late.

Futher on, if the team is known, contact a lawyer and sue them.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 12:07:32 PM

Why escrow? Just find good bounty managers and follow them, you will always get paid no matter what, I can still vouch for bounty managers like btcltcdigger, bubbalex, bounty detective and Hhampuz, also don't forget to do research on the projects first, this will make you notice the projects that have the best potential among the rest
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 12:23:58 PM

Why escrow? Just find good bounty managers and follow them, you will always get paid no matter what, I can still vouch for bounty managers like btcltcdigger, bubbalex, bounty detective and Hhampuz, also don't forget to do research on the projects first, this will make you notice the projects that have the best potential among the rest

I follow almost every campaign under mentioned bounty managers and yes, I receive bounty rewards. But I can not say that these rewards always have a value. I remember that not all bounty detective campaigns are distributed, bounty projects under btcltcdigger managements usually skip distribution than pay, bubbalex managed campaign that did not distribute and other campaigns tokens cost almost zero.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 12:40:18 PM

Bounty managers of this forum it's time to wisen up, I know few bounty managers are already doing this but majority aren't,  top rated crypto projects that raised millions of dollars successfully are finding it very very hard to pay Bounty Hunters their tokens after all the hardwork talkless of med rated crypto projects, they feel reluctant to pay bounty hunters reward so I'm begging you guys to start compulsory Escrow, if every bounty managers they seek ask for Escrow they won't have any choice but to comply

I think some of the project teams are taking it for granted. They feel that they don't need that bounty hunters anymore after they have successfully raised money.
But I must say that not all are like that as they lose their trust if they fall back on their words.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 01:05:49 PM

It turns out that in fact each Bounty hunter on his own and conditionally fulfills the conditions of the Bounty Company, while adhering to the rules of the forum. And thus the Bounty Hunters sell their services to anyone who offers at least some kind of reward, and this reward is not always valuable. If, for example, there was a union of Hunters, then bounty companies and bounty hunters would fulfill all the assigned tasks, and escrow would be the main condition for project teams that conduct bounty companies. In this case, one could even influence the cost of the Hunters' work.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:19:42 PM

I follow almost every campaign under mentioned bounty managers and yes, I receive bounty rewards. But I can not say that these rewards always have a value. I remember that not all bounty detective campaigns are distributed, bounty projects under btcltcdigger managements usually skip distribution than pay, bubbalex managed campaign that did not distribute and other campaigns tokens cost almost zero.
thats an honest feedback . now hunters will know and not assume too much from the good managers but that was only in the case of bounty campaigns because for the non bounty based campaigns some of those know managers like Hhampuz will always escrow the funds before starting  . he ( @Stanlo ) said that good bounty managers still pay no matter what , that includes tokens with less value but except to those pending and unpayed tokens  . i think scams are really inevitable no matter how good the managers handling the bounties are
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 01:20:08 PM

This has been an issue and it did not only happen to new projects but to other older projects as well. There is no action being made but only a few system that has been added and implemented here in tge forum like the trust system. If you are promoting or managing a scam project then you will get tag or something. The best thing we could do is to stop doing bounty hunting so that it will not be a waste of time and resources promoting projects that are not paying. You can join a project but it should be make sure that they are really paying.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:52:42 PM

Truth be told, it is an unacceptable attitude but what can anyone do? Because at every instance they will draw you back to the rules and regulations guiding the bounty which you a bounty hunter agreed to before participating. And one thing about rules is that, sometimes it favours only the person that set the rules, while the other party are left in the dark; what I meant is this, a team will delay reward and also quote the rules that they can change the distribution and so on, and the same team will still go ahead to pay deaf ears to hunters thus refusing to pay, refusing to give a date for distribution, reducing the rewards terribly and also blocking the hunters from their groups. So you can see, they set the rules, they implement it and also break it just to suit them.
So that brings us to one solution, escrow, if all bounty managers can make it compulsory to escrow there is a higher chance that they team won't at least refuse to pay; therefore Yes, escrow is needed.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:57:26 PM

I'm very familiar with how teams can be so mean after bounty ends, sometimes I felt like I'm been used for nothing, Escrow can actually works but believe me, not all projects will accept this, even projects that have distribution date on their bounty thread change their own rules after bounty ends, we can't do anything about this, let's just accept things as it is.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:59:07 PM

Another good solution is to follow special bounty managers, few still have some love for their bounty hunters and community, they will go any lent to make sure their bounty hunters get paid as promised, bubbalex my eye is on you on this one, Hhampuz is another good one too
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 06:22:42 PM

Maybe it would be best if people wise up and abandon bounty managers that don’t ask for an escrow upfront before a project. Some of them are not interested in the money that will paid to bounty hunters, they are just interested in their own money, so how about we just boycott them so that they will know that without bounty hunters there is no business for them as bounty managers.

Hence, if they want to wise up, we wise up for them and do the necessary thing, that way they will give it a thought and change to asking for escrows.

That is a good idea, but I am not sure if that will work as there are many bounty hunters that would choose to work rather than put their principles first. Many of the bounty hunters are those who are like workers and are not rich enough to sustain their money making operations in cryptocurrency. So they join and join until they get the right one and be paid the right amount. We can choose to boycott the bounty managers who do not force escrow to companies but these companies will just find another bounty manager to their liking. Such is the deregulated nature of cryptocurrencies. Live with it.
That is the only way we could make this work. If enough of us stop working with bounty managers who do not ask for escrow, or just apply a lot more towards ones that have escrow, we could force bounty managers hand. However we are in a situation where people let alone care about escrow in a bounty manager, do not mind applying for bounties that do not even have a manager, sometimes projects start their own bounty campaign and they only care about that so they end up with basically nothing at all.

I do not really understand why they would do that because at the end of the day if a project is doing their own bounty that means they scared away from paying a bounty manager which shouldn't really be a lot of money if you ask me, and if they fail to do that, they won't be paying you neither.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 06:27:12 PM

Bounty managers of this forum it's time to wisen up, I know few bounty managers are already doing this but majority aren't,  top rated crypto projects that raised millions of dollars successfully are finding it very very hard to pay Bounty Hunters their tokens after all the hardwork talkless of med rated crypto projects, they feel reluctant to pay bounty hunters reward so I'm begging you guys to start compulsory Escrow, if every bounty managers they seek ask for Escrow they won't have any choice but to comply
I have also seen campaigns that were very successful and the projects were ablemto raise the target funds in the assigned period of time but the shocking part is that still those projects do not want to pay hunters and for that they try to delay distribution, announce swaps, introduce reward claim forms, introduce kyc requirements plus multiple other tactics to reduce the final number of bounty reward.
I have missed out on rewards due to these gimmicks in the past so i know how bad it feels and obviously it should be stopped.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: