Bitcoin Forum
January 18, 2021, 01:02:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess bounty hunters really kill projects  (Read 2178 times)
iTradeChips

Activity: 1442
Merit: 514

Copy-Paste: ★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko o

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 08:12:34 AM

Well since I saw it, is it really true that the said bounty pay their participants in parts? Why don't they pay them one time in full? What is the logic behind it? Now many more questions are being created by such a method of paying bounty hunters. I never encountered such bizarre method of managing bounties. That would make participants dubious and not enthusiastic with the project.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Botnake

Activity: 1722
Merit: 598

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 08:23:09 AM

Well since I saw it, is it really true that the said bounty pay their participants in parts? Why don't they pay them one time in full? What is the logic behind it? Now many more questions are being created by such a method of paying bounty hunters. I never encountered such bizarre method of managing bounties. That would make participants dubious and not enthusiastic with the project.
The logic is very simple, they don't want bounty hunters to dump their reward, so they did he distribution in parts but to be honest, there's only a little effect on the price of the coin based on my observation. I think what the team has to improve is to find a good and a liquid exchange so even if bounty hunters will dump, it would not hurt the project.

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 669
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 03:27:51 PM

the Youengine project is still relatively new. their trading volume is still low. If the project team and developer are willing to work hard to increase trading volume, chances are their prices will increase. After all, their product isn't ready to launch either. maybe in early 2021 YOUC token price will recover, because their concept is very good. I advise you to keep your token on hold

Ken_terrance

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 03:45:52 PM

I hope OP is still holding his YOUC Token, the price is now better than what it is days ago, I don't know if this project will recover to it's old ATH but it won't hurt to hold, I don't regret selling when the price was way down, i never invested on the project I only promote with my spare time so reward is reward, either small or big

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
firmino10

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:01:35 PM

This sort of thing is generally experienced by bounty hunters, where they need to work 6 months or more with negligible pay, here and there additionally winding up with bounty scams without token payment.

There was likewise one year of work with a yield of just $ 20, this is regularly the situation with bounty hunters.

in any case, you can spare the Youcash tokens that you get from the bounty, which realizes that in the following 1-2 years the price could be higher than now, if their group and company truly care about the YouCash token infiltrating the market, That's what you can do.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 546
Merit: 16

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:15:21 PM

the Youengine project is still relatively new. their trading volume is still low. If the project team and developer are willing to work hard to increase trading volume, chances are their prices will increase. After all, their product isn't ready to launch either. maybe in early 2021 YOUC token price will recover, because their concept is very good. I advise you to keep your token on hold

2021 will be the year if YOUC will take they are still in the crowdfunding and marketing period, after they distributed their token and since they have a new site now, all ready for their second stage of their road map, let's see if there platform is going to get support from advertisers, investors and the whole community, we'll have to see that in 2021, the token is very cheap good for pump and dump for traders.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1037

yolodice.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 04:19:31 PM

You don't have enough experience yet because such a token will dumping its price once it has been traded, maybe only a small part of the project will be able to keep it growing. Therefore, on several occasions I sometimes remind you if you are following or joining a bounty then at least you have to continue to monitor and keep checking, when you see a high price at the beginning of the trade then as much as possible you sell the tokens you have, because if you consider the price will be more high from time to time, so obviously it was a big mistake. Bounty hunters are not the source of the problem regarding dump prices, because those who hold tokens are not only bounty hunters, at least there are still investors and other elements, so if the price dumps quickly then that's the game and you have to be prepared for that.

oprahwindfury

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:43:24 PM

Actually, this is happening from the beginning and newbie hunters are doing this. though with the time people are getting experience and  learning about the crypto they are behaving like mature.  So, if we take steps about the newbie to make them understand or help them a bit about the project and the process then it can be a very good thing.

BetFury                                                     

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Nhor1011

Activity: 854
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:28:34 PM

That's normal scenario that after bounty distribution the price of a token/coin suddenly drop down. But I believe that if the project has a good foundation and the team behind the project has a full support for it, then even the hunters or whales caused a huge dump, the value of token will still recover, you just need to hold and wait for it.

MishaSER

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

Changing the game

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:31:32 PM

I don't know whether to laugh at you or not because I was already thinking if the bounty hunter caused the dump or that killed the project, before you saw the volume on the exchange. I just saw YOUC volume and it is very small and only listing on fake volume/exchange

So it's natural that it's a dump Cheesy
Look at this, if the volume is large there certainly won't be dump

For P2PB2B volumes don't need to be discussed because it's definitely a fake volume
This is ridiculous, I sold tokens on the Latoken exchange for $ 10 a couple of days ago, is this my sale displayed in the statistics?

████ ███ ██ █    CYCLOPS FINANCE    Decentralized Gaming and NFT Ecosystem    █ ██ ███ ████
//   WEBSITE   //   WHITEPAPER   //   TELEGRAM GROUP   //   TWITTER   //   GITHUB   //   MEDIUM   //   YOUTUBE   //
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ije07

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

Decentralized Gaming & NFT Ecosystem

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 06:02:28 PM

That's , I heard they paid for it and a lot of bounty hunters said they got thousands of YOUcash tokens, this project ran for 4 rounds and at that time I wanted to join but I reconsidered for several reasons including long bounty duration. but to my surprise, they are already listed on the platform but the trading volume there is very low and I think the bounty hunters have been selling for a very low price.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
            ▄▄█▀         █
          ▄███▄▀         █
       ▄▄███████▄▄       █
     ▄█████████████▄     █
    ████▀▀     ▀▀████    █
   ████▀  ▄██    ▀████   █
   ████   █████   ████   █
    ████   ▀▀▀   ████    █
     █▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀█     █
      ▀ ▀▀█████▀▀ ▀      █
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Cyclops Finance████

████
████

████
████
████

████
████
████
████
[            DECENTRALIZED GAMING AND NFT ECOSYSTEM            ]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
//  WEBSITE  //  WHITEPAPER  //  TELEGRAM GROUP  //  TWITTER  //  GITHUB  //  MEDIUM  //  YOUTUBE  //
████

████
████

████
████
████

████
████
████
████
kindbtc

Activity: 966
Merit: 12

https://swaap.org/

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 06:50:25 PM

Hey guys, I just want to share my thoughts today about this, I have always said "bounty hunters are not the ones killing projects", but now I'm having second thoughts about it.
Although it recovered later, but it's not looking good at all, I guess this dump is caused by the bounty hunters because they just keep dumping the token, what about you, what do you think is the cause of this massive dump?
It is common sense that when there will be large number of sellers especially when liquidity, volume or buying orders are low then expect huge dumps. Youc dump was also due to removal of 100k liquidity at uniswap so i think that if this liquidity comes back the price will moon.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
bocyaj

Activity: 861
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 07:14:16 PM

Hey guys, I just want to share my thoughts today about this, I have always said "bounty hunters are not the ones killing projects", but now I'm having second thoughts about it, I participated in youengine bounty campaign for about a week, although it lasted for quite a while,the bounty had about 4 rounds, the bounty ended about a week ago i guess and distribution of  "youcash" started, I received about 307 youcash tokens as shown below

By 8am this morning the 307 tokens was worth $10+, i didn't sell, I held on to it, to my greatest surprise this evening I checked my wallet and I saw that the 307 tokens are now worth just 0.35$

Although it recovered later, but it's not looking good at all, I guess this dump is caused by the bounty hunters because they just keep dumping the token, what about you, what do you think is the cause of this massive dump?

It's seems to be true.Some hunters use to convert to fiat with a couples of days from their payment.But the thing is,they should hold their payment tokens till it reach of maximum price.Or else the hunter will be the loser and not totally to the project.
2tang

Activity: 1036
Merit: 259

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 07:16:44 PM

For example, the DIA project, payments for it were divided into 3 tranches and before each payment to bounty hunters, the coin rate sank. But this happened before they got the coins, so what's the reason?)
Several projects have implemented a payment system gradually and some of these projects have managed to maintain their token price which is quite stable in the market, but there are also several projects that implement a gradual payments system such as the hdac and coinvest projects but there is still a drastic decline in market prices. After the tokens are distributed, in this case I am personally not sure if the bounty participants are completely guilty of the price reduction because if we count the number of tokens owned by the bounty participants, it is only a percentage of the total supply of tokens they sold when ICO or IEO happened.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████