Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fast food restaurants accepting crypto as payment method?  (Read 719 times)
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 02:01:45 PM

Opportunity to pay with crypto would be a fine thing for any popular shops and fast food is one of them. But I think that they need something different from Bitcoin, because fast food services were created to make people`s meals faster, but transactions in Bitcoin only freeze it. There are many different cryptocurrencies with higher transactions speed. I think one of them can be really suitable for fast food restaurants. Adding opportunity to pay with crypto is also a good marketing method, so managers of big companies should think about implementing crypto payment methods

yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 04:52:50 PM

If in my city it was possible to pay with cryptocurrency, for example, Ethereum, then I would choose to pay in the classic way by credit card.  All due to problems with high fees on the Ethereum network.  Instead of paying the network commission, I'd rather buy myself coffee.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 05:32:48 PM

I have not seen any restaurant in my country accepting crypto payments still honestly I wouldn’t like to pay in a restaurant and then start waiting for the confirmation of my transaction, worse if the restaurant would say more than three confirmations and the network is congested, I will pay high fees in regular and also wait for a long time.

It’s just like recently when I made a payment and I used the regular fees which normally takes less than thirty minutes, but due to the network being congested I had to wait for three hours, it was very annoying. That apart it would still be cool if restaurants are accepting cryptocurrencies as payment, the thing is if we can deal with it.

I know that paying high fees and waiting for transactions to get confirmed on a congested blockchain network is a pain in the head. But, merchants and businesses can use already-established Layer-Two scalability solutions to tackle this problem. For instance, it's possible to pay for things instantly in a cost-effective manner using Bitcoin's Lightning Network. Other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV have on-chain scalability which helps them deliver super fast speeds while maintaining fees at their minimum. Other coins like XRP and Stellar are extremely fast and dirt cheap to use. Basically, it's possible to accept crypto payments at a fast food restaurant without any limitations whatsoever. The only issue would be dealing with crypto's price volatility. But that can easily be tackled by quickly selling the coins for cash or to one of the many stablecoins available on the market today.

All in all, I'd be surprised to see renowned fast food restaurants accepting crypto payments in the US sometime in the future. It would certainly boost crypto's adoption by a long shot. Restaurants located in other countries may follow US' footsteps if its crypto journey becomes highly successful. As long as there's demand for crypto payments by a substantial amount of customers, fast food restaurant owners will have no choice but to adopt crypto into their POS (Point of Sale) systems. Whenever that'll take decades or a few years from now, will depend on how fast people adopt crypto in the mainstream world. At least, crypto-based debit/credit cards provide a solution for the unbanked to pay at his/her favorite fast food restaurant. It won't benefit the crypto economy directly, but at least it's a workaround for those willing to spend their crypto "on the fly". Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 07:15:12 PM

At the moment? Nah, I don't know of any restaurant accepting bitcoin or other cryptocurries as payment, although it would have been really great to have such restaurants around, cause that will definitely help to introduce more people to bitcoin and it will also increase the mass adoption rate as you said, but I feel no big restaurant wants to integrate it now because of some factors like the high volatility or fees, time it takes to confirm a transaction or it could be because of regulatory policies, since bitcoin is a decentralized currency maybe their government will not be happy if they start using a currency they can't track.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 07:35:45 PM

^ I thought it would be great if it came true. pay only by using a barcode scan, really a very simple transaction for us in modern times like today. It is certain that in the next few years many restaurants will accept cryptocurrency as payment.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1132

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 07:53:53 PM

If in my city it was possible to pay with cryptocurrency, for example, Ethereum, then I would choose to pay in the classic way by credit card.  All due to problems with high fees on the Ethereum network.  Instead of paying the network commission, I'd rather buy myself coffee.

Maybe using ethereum or bitcoin could be expensive transaction fees. But if there are other alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lumens, Ripple, and Doge maybe it can be a fast, easy and of course low cost payment solution.

We cant really deny that fact but to say that it isnt always for Bitcoin to have that congested network and also it doesnt really cost much on making up some transaction
but we know that if adoption is on that full scale scenario which means network will likely to be on that situation where it will be congested that much which means
fees would really be that high which turns out not to be an appealing thing for most people but rather they would just simply pay up the food with their typical
fiat with less hassle and without no volatility or fees.Its one of the cons that we've been dealing after all these years.

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 10:43:35 PM

Aside using Bitpay or coinspayment to directly convert crypto to FIAT when paying for services like restaurant and hotel due to crypto volatility, I think stable coins like USDT, USDC, BUSD etc fit in this description. Well, I'm yet to pay with crypto in fast food or restaurant but I've come across articles talking about restaurants where it's acceptable. Will be really cool 😎 to try it out.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 11:51:10 PM

Talking about fast food restaurants, I actually remembered the history of the very large use of bitcoin to make food purchases at one of the fast food restaurants and until now it is the history of using bitcoin for the first time to buy food, that history is "Bitcoin Pizza Guy" , someone buys 2 pizza pans using 10,000 Bitcoin if calculated at the current price then 10,000 BTC*$13,792 = $137,920,000, imagine a pizza owner can become rich instantly because he has that much bitcoin.
it is an old story that i also heard. when that guy bought a pizza with his cryptocurrency (bitcoin), the price of his cryptocurrency is lower than $1. Nowadays as far as the crypto world is growing, we found a lot of cryptocurrencies are released than occurs some problem to adopt them as payment. in my country, the goverment do not legalize crypto but i know that cafe and some hotels accept cypto especially bitcoin (maybe those hotels accept other cryptocurrencies beside bitcoin). But they got a reprimand letter from central bank of my country.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 05:17:13 PM

Aside using Bitpay or coinspayment to directly convert crypto to FIAT when paying for services like restaurant and hotel due to crypto volatility, I think stable coins like USDT, USDC, BUSD etc fit in this description. Well, I'm yet to pay with crypto in fast food or restaurant but I've come across articles talking about restaurants where it's acceptable. Will be really cool 😎 to try it out.

Stablecoins would be the perfect choice for merchants and businesses to participate in the decentralized economy. I believe that fast food restaurants will benefit a lot by adopting stablecoins as payment method. What's missing is an ample customer base which makes use of stablecoins for everyday purchases. While crypto/Blockchain tech is popular in the mainstream world, most people still don't know anything about it. It's this reason why adoption for crypto is extremely low. Things could change if people became aware of crypto as an alternative to Fiat. If fast food restaurants decide to adopt stablecoins someday, crypto adoption will increase like never before. I'd imagine popular fast food chains like KFC, Burger King, and McDonald's doing this sometime in the future.

Nonetheless, anyone can use crypto at a fast food restaurant with a crypto-linked debit/credit card. Several companies are offering this, making one's life easier. It's not as good as paying with crypto directly (since the middleman is involved), but at least it's a workaround. Depending on government regulations, crypto's adoption in the business sector could either increase or decline in the mainstream world. Let's hope all goes well as crypto/Blockchain tech's legitimate use cases are expanded as time goes by. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 09:16:17 PM

I prefer holding my own crypto instead of using it as payment in some fast-food restaurant. Since the price is really high, the fees are also that high and I don't want to waste money just on a single food. I prefer using fiat when paying. If that is a USDT, it might be good since that token is stable in terms of price. It is near from happening wherein fast-food restaurants to accept crypto as payments, because as time passes by, the knowledge about cryptocurrency is spreading, and there are big companies already adopting the use of crypto as payment.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 09:44:32 PM

I prefer holding my own crypto instead of using it as payment in some fast-food restaurant. Since the price is really high, the fees are also that high and I don't want to waste money just on a single food. I prefer using fiat when paying. If that is a USDT, it might be good since that token is stable in terms of price.
that is if you already have a usdt but what if you havent have a usdt ,
 are you willing to convert your cryptos to usdt first before you can use your usdt buying in fastfoods ? sounds not a good idea isnt it ?
 fees arent holding us alone to use our crypto because if fees are the problem it can be easily solved by adding more cheaper cryptos as a payment method but its the recent increase that is holding us for spending .
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 12:19:23 AM

Your idea is very good, but in my opinion it may have happened during the development of world-famous cryptocurrencies.  This will greatly affect people who do not know the world of crypto, the problem is crypto has not received a permit in various countries as a legal transaction tool and if it has received permission, then it is likely very easy to make transactions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 05:27:08 AM

the main problem is the price of crypto itself which is always and fast changing. that can be done perhaps by adjusting the crypto exchange rate for food. So, let's say that the price of crypto changes, but the estimate for food in dollars doesn't change.
Well. We can simply use a stable coin like USDT to avoid fluctuation or rapid changes in crypto prices that it will be just like spending fiat currencies in malls, retail stores, and restaurants. I think this kind of setting using cryptocurrencies as a payment method is possible nowadays because crypto adaptation is continuously rising since the pandemic of COVID-19 occurred.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 06:05:22 AM

It's great to be able to buy food using crypto at a fast food restaurant. I've wanted to try this for a long time. Unfortunately my country prohibits
using crypto for payments, so I can't try to buy food at fast food restaurants using crypto. Hopefully my country changes its policy regarding this
matter, because in my opinion buying food at a fast food restaurant using crypto is still better than using a debit card or credit card. I imagine
it will be easier to transact using crypto by simply carrying a smartphone, without being bound by any institution and turning the smartphone
into a private bank. Hopefully in the future I can try this.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Coinsfera
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2021, 08:03:00 AM

As far as I know, Pizza Hut and KFC accept it. But you need to check exactly which branches.

All this aside, do you plan to spend your Bitcoins like this already. Yes, I know, the primary purpose of Bitcoin is to be a payment method. And it's up to you to choose how you spend it. But my suggestion is that it may be more beneficial for you if you do not get out of hand quickly when such large companies are investing in it.

coinsfera.com

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul | Buy Bitcoin in Kosovo | Buy Bitcoin in London
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 08:25:44 PM

Talking about fast food restaurants, I actually remembered the history of the very large use of bitcoin to make food purchases at one of the fast food restaurants and until now it is the history of using bitcoin for the first time to buy food, that history is "Bitcoin Pizza Guy" , someone buys 2 pizza pans using 10,000 Bitcoin if calculated at the current price then 10,000 BTC*$13,792 = $137,920,000, imagine a pizza owner can become rich instantly because he has that much bitcoin.

It is not at all advisable to spend Bitcoins on food during the period of its intensive growth. But many fast food restaurants will accept cryptocurrencies in order to attract new customers. Sooner or later, this trend will continue, and will become as commonplace as paying for meals with a plastic card.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 09:30:20 PM

It is not at all advisable to spend Bitcoins on food during the period of its intensive growth. But many fast food restaurants will accept cryptocurrencies in order to attract new customers. Sooner or later, this trend will continue, and will become as commonplace as paying for meals with a plastic card.
I personally prefer to use fiat money to make payments for both goods and services because then at least we can continue to revive the economy using our own country's currency, indeed bitcoin has quite a variety of functions and one of them is as a currency but of course as a citizen a good country, of course we don't want our country's economy to fall because with the large use of bitcoin as a means of payment, of course the official state money will experience inflation so that in the end the exchange rate will continue to decline, that's one reason many countries do not regulate bitcoin as a means of payment but only limited to as an investment asset.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 09:36:07 PM

I personally prefer to use fiat money to make payments for both goods and services because then at least we can continue to revive the economy using our own country's currency, indeed bitcoin has quite a variety of functions and one of them is as a currency but of course as a citizen a good country, of course we don't want our country's economy to fall because with the large use of bitcoin as a means of payment, of course the official state money will experience inflation so that in the end the exchange rate will continue to decline, that's one reason many countries do not regulate bitcoin as a means of payment but only limited to as an investment asset.

I believe not many people are also willing to spend their bitcoin for food and the likes. For those holders or crypto users, they will prefer to store or hold their crypto as much as possible. Most of us are considering crypto as investment. There are already restaurants accepting crypto or bitcoin, but if given the chance, I won't spend my bitcoin on them, but will just spend my fiat instead. This is not because I worry about my country's economy but because I want to save my bitcoins as much as I can.
lozovenkop

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 10:14:37 PM

In my opinion there are no such restaurants yet, I wonder how such a thing will be arranged and whether the states will not interfere with the work of such places

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 10:24:22 PM

In my opinion there are no such restaurants yet, I wonder how such a thing will be arranged and whether the states will not interfere with the work of such places
Not sure which part of the world you are living, there are several restaurants accepting bitcoin and several other currencies as payment across Europe and US. There is no reason for a state to interfere unless and until you are dealing with illegal trade or money laundering.

I used bitcoin transactions in restaurants in the past while i was travelling and it is not big deal anymore as everyone knows about the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: