Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A gambler living in England makes a $5M bet on Trump  (Read 1920 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 09:57:30 AM

It's likely he saw the same pattern as the 2016 presidential election, so he decided to bet on Trump (or maybe he was just a true Trump supporter). The wager was enormous, but if Trump comes out as the winner, then this person will get 15M.

The closer to the election day, more and more people are betting on Trump and supporting Trump, even though the pattern is the same as the 2016 election but it does not mean it will produce the same results.

Checking the stat it's a close fight but we'll know the results within 24 hours, the bet is the biggest I've known and only a high roller will bet such a huge amount, honestly, I don't care who wins the election but this thread excites me because of the wager, I think it's a record-breaking one and can be listed or included in one of the thread about the amazing facts about gambling, good luck to the bettor I'm sure right now he is glued to the election tally.  Cheesy

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 10:01:12 AM

I am surprised at that gambler, yesterday upon checking some odds on U.S. Elections, it is really clear, odds are favoring Joe Biden. This gambler got a perfect time to place his/her bet on Donald Trump since if you check the odds now, it's already flipped.
All I can say is WTF, I really can't believe it. Election still not done, I am looking forward to this bet!

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1049

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 10:05:56 AM

It's likely he saw the same pattern as the 2016 presidential election, so he decided to bet on Trump (or maybe he was just a true Trump supporter). The wager was enormous, but if Trump comes out as the winner, then this person will get 15M.

The closer to the election day, more and more people are betting on Trump and supporting Trump, even though the pattern is the same as the 2016 election but it does not mean it will produce the same results.

Checking the stat it's a close fight but we'll know the results within 24 hours, the bet is the biggest I've known and only a high roller will bet such a huge amount, honestly, I don't care who wins the election but this thread excites me because of the wager, I think it's a record-breaking one and can be listed or included in one of the thread about the amazing facts about gambling, good luck to the bettor I'm sure right now he is glued to the election tally.  Cheesy

So when are the final determinants of this election in the last 24 hours?

Of course this is a lot of excitement because the fight is very tight they make a big bet in this election who will win the two true supporters will definitely their confidence with the win, even I see magazines outside with sizable stakes in this election the amount of $ 10k in the bet.

Rest assured this is a hot election where both candidates are equally strong in the vote.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 10:13:22 AM

Props to that man for betting on Trump even though most public sentiments are favoring Biden for its supposed approach on governance and other policies should he be elected as the next POTUS. Most swing states are in favor of Trump on recent polling counts, although certain key areas such as CA and NY were in favor of Biden, even though the GOP expected these large states with huge electoral votes to be on their side. The polls are really going head-to-head, with Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan receiving most of the attention recently as it could spell Trump's position to close in on Biden's current lead. Whatever the result of this election will be, props to that man going in balls deep on what might seem to be the closest presidential election since Bush and Gore in 2000.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 10:15:43 AM

I am surprised at that gambler, yesterday upon checking some odds on U.S. Elections, it is really clear, odds are favoring Joe Biden. This gambler got a perfect time to place his/her bet on Donald Trump since if you check the odds now, it's already flipped.
All I can say is WTF, I really can't believe it. Election still not done, I am looking forward to this bet!

Well people who pay close attention to detail might pick up things the media likes to ignore. I only found out last night that Biden didn't visit Florida once during the campaign - only sent Kamala and Obama. That's a complete waste of resources. I guess it was like his policy of firing 2 shot with a shotgun and hoping something sticks. Now he just kissed those 29 votes goodbye.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 10:40:24 AM

This has been considered the biggest political bet ever.

A British gambler has reportedly staked $5 million on President Trump winning Tuesday’s election — a wager believed to be the largest ever political bet.

The former banker used private bookmakers registered on the Caribbean island Curacao for the bet at odds of 37/20 — meaning he could get a $15 million payout, sources told The Sun.

In a few more hours, we will be announced the results of the presidential race. First, there was a $1M bet, now, $5M has been made. Politics aside, I love to see how people enjoy their happiness with gambling. No matter what the aspect is, they can always make an entertaining bet. Do our cryptocurrency gambling sites have a big wager like this?

Source: British gambler bets $5M on Trump in biggest-ever political wager
15 million dollars pay out if trump  wins?thats a Huge amount lol.

Wondering He is now counting His Money as Trump is closer to win the 2020 Election and taking His second term as US president.

Actually the whole gambling community are shocked about this 5million dollars bet,This is something to be recorded in history and may not happen in the next elections.

The Counting now are very close but it looks like Trump is winning.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 10:57:48 AM

It looks like Joe Biden is leading as of now but there's still have time this is a really huge loss if Donald Trump don't win it's $5M bet that's really huge.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:10:51 AM

In a few more hours, we will be announced the results of the presidential race. First, there was a $1M bet, now, $5M has been made. Politics aside, I love to see how people enjoy their happiness with gambling. No matter what the aspect is, they can always make an entertaining bet. Do our cryptocurrency gambling sites have a big wager like this?
The biggest bets i have seen was in stake, someone wagging a bet for 10BTC for Donald Trump to win and i have seen several users wagging over 100 ETH multiple times and sportsbet.io was offering a odds of 10x for Donal Trump to win and i am sure many have used that option as the odds were too good to neglect. The race is really close than expected even though Biden is leading at the moment Trump is not far behind.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:11:00 AM

Actually the whole gambling community are shocked about this 5million dollars bet,This is something to be recorded in history and may not happen in the next elections.

What and where are you looking at, based on this stat which looks credible Biden is winning by a very slim margin

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-president.html

The toss up states will play a crucial role on who is going to take this election, on states Biden expected to win narrowly Trump is getting a slice of it, 98 states remaining the next hours will be crucial if Biden maintain the leads he wins it 14 states is a huge gap.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:13:14 AM

There's a serious chance this guy might risk having a few sleepless nights. If I understood well, there's a realistic possibility that all definite results (not talking about 100% but simply irrefutable) will only be available around the weekend.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:22:01 AM

There's a serious chance this guy might risk having a few sleepless nights. If I understood well, there's a realistic possibility that all definite results (not talking about 100% but simply irrefutable) will only be available around the weekend.

It is not surprising that such amounts are won. What you should be more concerned about is whether you will get paid if you bet or win such large amounts. You better keep it a little lower. You would only win 5 million and the bookmaker would say there was an error in the bet placed. Then your dream literally falls apart. I am curious how that exactly works, because with the elections it often seems that things go wrong because votes are not counted properly. And the USA has 330 million inhabitants, it was not just a matter of time to see who won. An extra umbrella body would still have to be called in to expose any form of abuse.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:25:08 AM

What and where are you looking at, based on this stat which looks credible Biden is winning by a very slim margin

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-president.html

The toss up states will play a crucial role on who is going to take this election, on states Biden expected to win narrowly Trump is getting a slice of it, 98 states remaining the next hours will be crucial if Biden maintain the leads he wins it 14 states is a huge gap.

98 votes, you mean, right?

FYI, it will be hard to find a more biased source than the NY Times, who have openly pronounced their support for Biden.

I have no idea why you're saying Biden is winning, based on this stat??

If you use the vote counting bar above the US map on your link, I hope you understand that that bar says nothing about the winner, until someone gets at least 270 votes. You have to check out the results in the grey-marked states as well.

If the stat you're referring to turns out to be the end result, Trump is winning.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:30:59 AM

98 votes, you mean, right?

FYI, it will be hard to find a more biased source than the NY Times, who have openly pronounced their support for Biden.

I have no idea why you're saying Biden is winning, based on this stat??

If you use the vote counting bar above the US map on your link, I hope you understand that that bar says nothing about the winner, until someone gets at least 270 votes. You have to check out the results in the grey-marked states as well.

If the stat you're referring turns out to be the end result, Trump is winning.

If this is live betting https://sportsbet.io/sports/event/squash/politics/us-presidential-election-2020/joe-biden-donald-trump-5f9fd73269cd4c0f9dd7a623

Then we can tell that Biden is leading the race now.

cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 12:09:16 PM

It's close so far, Biden is leading but we all know that there could be swing votes to favor Trump so it's not over yet. And just like the last US presidential election, it was just in the last couple of days that Trump surge ahead and upset Hillary that time. So the pattern might repeat itself again here. And for the gambler that put that $5 million bet on Trump, he can still win big here.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 12:15:40 PM

This is hard for me to understand. If you google "us presidential election" you would see that right now Joe Biden has 238 votes, while Donald Trump has 213. Overall statistics below shows that Joe Biden has 50% and 48.4% among total voted.

But, Trump already declared that he had won in elections and counting must be stopped. Also if you look on previous election results on wiki, it shows that Hillary Clinton has 48.2% and Donald Trump 46.1% among total voted. How can it be Huh I dont understand.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 12:29:49 PM

The dude has too many guts to vote and spend a huge amount of money trusting trump. I heard a lot of my friends saying their speculation that trump pushes the economy especially stocks and crypto. If he wins, we all win as we are crypto enthusiasts. That might be the reason why the dude wagered that big. All I can say, Trump's ads placement on Facebook alone was too much that it could really attract the vote of the citizens. This could already be a winning move along with his influence on businessmen and entrepreneurs.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 12:32:58 PM

This has been considered the biggest political bet ever.

A British gambler has reportedly staked $5 million on President Trump winning Tuesday’s election — a wager believed to be the largest ever political bet.

The former banker used private bookmakers registered on the Caribbean island Curacao for the bet at odds of 37/20 — meaning he could get a $15 million payout, sources told The Sun.

Source: British gambler bets $5M on Trump in biggest-ever political wager

With that huge bet size. I'm sure he has a good source on election stats on America. The voting system of USA is unique and quite predictable because the vote is per state electoral vote and not by individual vote count.

This gambling in politics is only available on USA election so I wonder if this kind of gambling will be adopted by different country especially in the 3rd world country since politics can be manipulate.

Or he hedged this bet betting for Joe Biden at another bookmaker Wink
You are wrong claiming political bets are only available in USA, I know there was a bets for Polish presidential election so I assume it should appear in many countries.\\

This is hard for me to understand. If you google "us presidential election" you would see that right now Joe Biden has 238 votes, while Donald Trump has 213. Overall statistics below shows that Joe Biden has 50% and 48.4% among total voted.

But, Trump already declared that he had won in elections and counting must be stopped. Also if you look on previous election results on wiki, it shows that Hillary Clinton has 48.2% and Donald Trump 46.1% among total voted. How can it be Huh I dont understand.

They have electoral voting system.

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 12:51:20 PM

In this elections everything will be unclear and unknown until the very end. As for now it looks very tight run and everything is still possible.
Anyway, that was a very risky and brave bet, personally I wouldn't dare to do something like that. It would be very interesting to see the final outcome.
There are always bets on elections in many countries, it was also available in mine for the last elections but this is just not my cup of tea.

plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:09:41 PM

I was monitoring the election hours ago and I can say that it's really a close one. I'm not really into political betting and I can't say who might win since I'm just basing on the live statistic and since it's close, results can still change. For that person who bet such a huge amount of money, that is really something. I guess he's confident enough that Trump will win the 2020 election because he spends $5M to vote for Trump. If Biden wins, it's a big loss, but if Trump wins, then he will earn a lot, now I'm more interested in his reaction after the result came out.
Google+

Activity: 2436
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:16:56 PM

I was monitoring the election hours ago and I can say that it's really a close one. I'm not really into political betting and I can't say who might win since I'm just basing on the live statistic and since it's close, results can still change. For that person who bet such a huge amount of money, that is really something. I guess he's confident enough that Trump will win the 2020 election because he spends $5M to vote for Trump. If Biden wins, it's a big loss, but if Trump wins, then he will earn a lot, now I'm more interested in his reaction after the result came out.
In the early rounds, Trump is very confident about winning the presidential election for the next year because some time ago I read that Trump will do whatever it takes to make himself win in this election, so it's likely that Trump has prepared several strategies that will make him win, even though Joe Biden is currently in first place and hopefully this will not be the final result of the presidential election, because if this is the final judgment then the one who bet $ 5 million will lose a lot of money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄