Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO, IEO, IDO, STO which best?  (Read 1588 times)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 05:45:47 PM

From these options I would say IEO could be the best according to which exchange doing the listing. If you see a coin doing IEO at binance you know that it will be liked and traded, even on the dex platform it will at least get some attention and that is why I like it a lot.

But, obviously if we are talking about a bad exchange that you do not trust, or a shady looking newbie exchange, or anything that had a problem before, that means IEO or not it is going to suck for that project.

Second in like would be IDO because that is the popular thing right now and looking at all the bounties and airdrops, some of them actually do end up being decent, not all of them though because there is a small chance of it being awesome but you could find some gems. The rest are not really that great in my own opinion.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 06:16:25 PM

Which do you think is best for a new project and why?

ICO - initial coin offering
IEO - initial Exchange offering
IDO - initial Dex offering
STO - Secority token offering

IEO is always the best for me because infinity I can be sure that they will not scam and will enter the exchange market in the future. In addition, IEO of top exchanges are always the best such as like binance, kucoin. So you should participate in all these IEO because the amount of risk is to low.

Note- I don't know if the same topic has been presented in the past and I'm creating the topic with my own ideas.
I think with the success of platforms like uniswap, bounce finance, trust swap etc we can expect Initial Dex Offering IDOs as next big thing but i would like to see some kind of filter process on them so that scammers can stay away and this method should not be abused with fake or scam projects.

Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 06:20:32 PM

IEO is always the best for me because infinity I can be sure that they will not scam and will enter the exchange market in the future. In addition, IEO of top exchanges are always the best such as like binance, kucoin. So you should participate in all these IEO because the amount of risk is to low.

Note- I don't know if the same topic has been presented in the past and I'm creating the topic with my own ideas.
In my opinion IEOs will stay for sometime especially the IEOs that are hosted by the top exchanges will keep doing well. As far as IDOs are concerned i do not think we have comprehensive platform for those yet maybe in a couple of years this trend will become more visible but for now IEOs look the best fund raising method.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 06:36:46 PM

ICO is not worth it anymore and so easily to get scammed.. so NO
IDO is don't know about it, the first time I hear and few people talk about it.. so NO
STO is centralized, need KYC, too complicated.. so NO

And the best of course IEO. Just choose a project which using good exchanges, and guarantee for listing and will give profits and don't forget it's safe.. so YES

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 07:05:34 PM

Better for Binance launchpad than have to invest with IEO, ICO, or STO. Have done the era with IEO and ICO because many investor frustrated with lower price after listing on the market, now with Binance lauchpad you only need hold some coin on Binance then waiting for coin distributing depend with how much your BNB coin holding and specific coin needed to get Binance launchpad coin. I think is worth than you need to invest with ICO and IEO because we can't trust any more how developer wanna list coin on good exchange market.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 07:14:11 PM

ICO has made history in 2017, most of the successful ICO in token sale, after launching to the exchange, the token price is also very high. After the scammer appeared with the ICO token, the IEO was here as a solution, and it is still running today. However, IEO token prices are not good if they are already on the exchange. There have not been many STO projects in the past few years, and most of them have failed, either during the token sale or after listing on the exchange. IDO, I've never been here.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 11:50:59 PM

All the sales and project fundraising models that the OP mentioned have their best times. We all know that 2017 is the year of ICOs. Most ICOs had a lot of success back then, but they aren't quite as effective at the moment.
Yes, currently the IEO is much more effective and profitable. Moreover, it is supported by big potential exchanges such as Binance, Okex, Huobi, Kucoin, etc. surely market attention will be very big. All that requires a strategy too, because there are definitely advantages and disadvantages. Usually, many investors and traders take advantage of first day trading. Shake out was quick and it was a lucrative challenge.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:58:32 PM

I agree with you that IEO is the best, because in my opinion investing in IEO is safer and of course we don't need to wait a long time for coin from the project to be listed on exchange, besides that some exchange make rules if the project must already have a product to be registered in IEO, so that makes it safer for us to invest in IEO, because the project definitely has a product and listing on exchange.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 12:11:17 AM

When it comes to profit making, ICO is the best fundraising. Before, it gives the investors a large amount of profit. But as of now, many ICOs turn into scam when they get the budget that they raised. When it comes to security, STO and IEO are more beneficial. They can give us assurance for the capital that we invested to them. Projects belong here have the potential to succeed because they are regulated by SEC or any government agencies concerned with giving the license. All of them are good to be invested, it just only depends to the hype, legitimacy of the project and developers. Because they might give us profit or steal our capital.

L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 12:33:25 AM

Everything was the best of its time, but now the best method is not used such as ICO, IEO, IDO, STO, but from the project itself. Is the project really legit? If Yes any method will be best.
dady12

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:10:17 AM

I guess for an investor IEO and STO are the best options just because there is a better chance of an honest high quality project.
However, you can always find a decent ICO project as well as scam IEO - its mostly about the research you do before investing
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 03:42:01 AM

for my self i am prefer IEO, why i am choose it because my fund was save if i participate IEO project in reputable exchanges, this condition will happen in ICO. fake developer team could steal my money in ICO , and its happen many time with millions dollar investor's money loss . ICO IEO IDO or STO only how dev team collect money, project quality not rellated with this mechanism.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 03:48:16 AM

it looks like IEO is the first choice because it is safe, and fast to list on the exchange. DEX is also bridging a project that takes an ICO to trade as soon as possible after completion. Personally, I choose IEO.
It should be considered at top of these crowdsale methods.
We have been seeing a bunch of platforms have already become successful caused by it was getting hyped by exchange site. It's simply that if IEO gives more guarantee for the users to get instant ROI compared with anothe crowdsale method like ICO which needed to list its token manually on the exchange site.
Instant listing, big liquidity, and many features that will be getting by us as a participant.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 04:57:00 AM

Same, many projects take years or are dead prior before they get listed proper exchange, at least with ieo's it's guaranteed.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 05:22:36 AM

Whether ICO, IEO, IDO or STO, I believe all are same of same since they ask for your money for project's offering before getting them listed on exchanges. Whether on the most trusted exchanges or not, it doesn't really give any advantage. That's the way I see that. It's very risky a move to make like gambling. I am skeptical about all that having been bitten severely by the ICO and IEO bugs in 2017/2018.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 06:21:13 AM

ICO is now obsolete due to scam projects for past few years, IEO is the one only i familiar with and it's the best choice i am gonna pick for a new project to start in the community because it's already proven that IEO is the safest and effective for a project to succeed when conducting token sales especially if listed on big exchanges. I just came to knew about IDO that current project corionx i recently notice on their twitter that they conducting their final token sale this month. So, let's see what's gonna be the outcome of this IDO in the future.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 06:45:35 AM

Snip

I think there is a difference between IEO, ICO, IDO or STO. IEO is held by the exchanger and usually after the sales period ends, the exchanger will be listed and tradable. This is different from other token sale methods, which have to wait for negotiations between the developer team and the exchanger and usually take time.
The difference only lies in their initials. Nothing else, for me. My point is this — all of the above listed are "Offerings", and one gets to buy them even when they aren't listed yet. Anything can happen between the time of purchase and time of listing on exchanges. That's the simple issue I have laboured to explain here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 07:15:07 AM

IEO is the best, this fundraising strategy will last longer than ICO because people/investors are able to put their trusts on top exchanges, since 2018 every IEO projects hosted on binance exchange are all profitable for investors, the fear of scammers is what ruin ICO

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 07:37:47 AM

ICO was more successful in 2017 but scammers ruin everything about ICO, investors don't have the full confidence to invest on ICO projects anymore, now IEO provides the lost confidence for investors, atleast if something goes wrong they have someone to blame (the exchange), small exchanges are bad for the only bad side of IEO launchpads

Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 07:46:13 AM

IEO is the best, this fundraising strategy will last longer than ICO because people/investors are able to put their trusts on top exchanges, since 2018 every IEO projects hosted on binance exchange are all profitable for investors, the fear of scammers is what ruin ICO

While true that the IEO brings a sense of trust to the participants as.the exchanges are expected to do some of validation to make sure that the project is not a scam , it prevents many years from participating in the IEO due to lottery system and need to register and Kyc. I prefer ICO for this reason although I accept the Ico May not be safe for novice.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███