Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you use bitcoin?  (Read 2262 times)
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 04:25:04 AM

There are many countries where bitcoin is not accepted legally, so how do you use bitcoin in that country? Usually if you raise the level of bitcoin use in that country then you may get into legal trouble.
So how do you use your earned bitcoin in that country.
Fortunately, in my country using Bitcoin was not illegal in fact we have a local Bitcoin wallet that is partnered with several banks and even online stores. You could also use it to convert your Bitcoin and other selected crypto into local currency, and it is pretty convenient.
Now, if that the case wherein you belong to the country that prohibits the use of this technology, then you have no choice but to keep earning, hold and wait until your country opens up upon the use of Cryptos. There's also another option if you'd like, where you can convert it on fiat and make use of it.
Innovation is imminent and we cannot do something about but to go with it, if your government forbids it right now soon they will have no choice but to accept it and by that time you can now freely do whatever you want without getting into trouble.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 06:10:33 AM

There are many countries where bitcoin is not accepted legally, so how do you use bitcoin in that country? Usually if you raise the level of bitcoin use in that country then you may get into legal trouble.

I think you don't have any choice, you just have one option, just trade it on some decentralized exchanges or you may trade it with some people like what they called p2p trading but since it is illegal in your country, this method is risky. A country that goes neutral with Bitcoin has a lot of benefits like what we have in our country today. we can use it in so many ways there are lots of options and our local exchanges are user friendly too. 

He has another option mate and that is to KEEP HOLDING until time comes that adoption come to their country and he will have a freewill what to do on those coin.

Specially when he is not really in need of money so why have to withdraw?

Lucky on My part that our government is neutral in Bitcoin and altcoins so we have many options in dealing with cryptocurrencies.

ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:27:39 AM

Bitcoin is a digital assets, which if I'm staying in a country where bitcoin is not legally accept, by government, where by the local bank has been enforce not to accept bitcoin transaction. For me, that is not a problem, I simply travel out the country and continue my bitcoin trading and investment business, which I know, with time the country we adopt the system.
Jocuserious (OP)

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 09:29:28 AM

I am sorry to say that my government still not accepting BTC and we just make trade, bounty and investment to gain profit. After gain profit we sell to our local market that make local currency otherwise we have nothing to do because its fully illegal and police will arrest us with money laundering law.
Then it is really risky for you because if the police force of your country finds your identity through any kind of search then they can arrest you. You also need to work on confidentiality so that no one can find out your identity. However, in the coming days, many countries will accept bitcoin legally, but there will be some kind of conditional relationship.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:56:08 AM

very simple, let them in the wallet and withdraw if we need some money for life.
maybe that country fear bitcoin will be misused and may threaten the security of the country.

-= OI =-
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:29:23 AM

Bitcoin use from wallet goes towards betting and for long haul holding. Upon this I don't feel any entanglements on utilizing bitcoin. if at any point we expect to purchase something on the web by means of crypto we should trade our BTC for our neighborhood cash.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:46:27 AM

In my country BTC and crypto is not forbidden and I cannot say that it is widely accepted. Lots of people prefer to hold it or to use it without shouting - wow, I use Bitcoins. And it is hard to find services for masses where you can use it, mostly in the Internet, or just in personal arrangements. Personally I believe that some day the situation will be more interesting and profitable for crypto holders and crypto users in my country. But nowadays it is used by some percentage of people interested in crypto, and there is still too many people that even did not try to learn about crypto.
btc78

Activity: 2548
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:46:57 AM

very simple, let them in the wallet and withdraw if we need some money for life.
maybe that country fear bitcoin will be misused and may threaten the security of the country.
have you read the OP?He is asking about those places that has no adoption or better say banned Bitcoin for using,Sometimes better try to check the whole thread than just reading the Title.
Bitcoin use from wallet goes towards betting and for long haul holding. Upon this I don't feel any entanglements on utilizing bitcoin. if at any point we expect to purchase something on the web by means of crypto we should trade our BTC for our neighborhood cash.
atleast you have an outlet for your bitcoin in your country mate,because in some part they are banning the use so thats why it becomes harder to use.

peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:58:01 AM

My country is open about crypto but of course there is no adoption till now but the government are allowing us to do whatever we wanted.
So i use in gambling when i wanted,i use Bitcoin also in paying bills,I use to send money to my friends all over the country and even some friends abroad.
I support some charity program here in forum and outside that accepting Bitcoin or other altcoins.those are the things i have using my bitcoin and cryptos.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
VivGaming

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:01:32 AM

We are here for very long time but sadly still many from this community unable to use this bitcoin due to many factors because still many countries are not allowing their citizens to use this for any purpose which is really hypocrasy but good thing just because of Internet many members are able to use this in many ways like exchange gambling and shoping hopefully we will have some soft corner from few countries for crypto and we will be big community beyond boundries.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 12:35:38 PM

I am lucky because in our country although it is not yet declared legal but we can use it freely by transferring to local exchange and convert to fiat, we can also use it to buy in online shops but first we need to transfer it to a local exchange and from there we can already spend it.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 12:42:46 PM

I don't spend it in any local stores cause I don't even know one, and I think we only have a few stores accepting it as payments. What I do with my coins is aside from holding it until it goes up, I do use a portion of it whenever I need to do so, I convert it using my local wallet and then send it to another fiat e-wallet and then I can now use it anywhere I want to.

Bitcoin isn't legal here but not illegal too, it feels like government doesn't even care about this currency, kind of blurred but it's better as of now but I hope in the future it will be clarify as another legal currency in my country.

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 01:05:45 PM

Yes, in my country bitcoin has not been legally accepted. I also don’t know for sure whether the government in my country will legalize it or not.
This of course takes time for the government to think about it wisely if it is to legalize bitcoin. Because there are restrictions on the use of bitcoin,
I have only been able to use bitcoin for trading and investing so far. Using bitcoin for payments in stores is prohibited.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 01:11:20 PM

If I live on that kind of country I guess I would just trade it with other people who wants to buy it from me or if I could I would buy something with it that I could use in real life.
I could also use it to buy some mobile phone loads and try to sell it to my neighborhood or some online shop vouchers or credits.

Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 03:03:12 PM

This should be regarded a critical question. I know of many countries that are yet to know about the existence of bitcoin. In such countries I believe campaigns should be considered a brilliant idea to draw to the citizens and residence the value of bitcoin and what it stands for as well has its global value
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 695

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 03:23:05 PM

This should be regarded a critical question. I know of many countries that are yet to know about the existence of bitcoin. In such countries I believe campaigns should be considered a brilliant idea to draw to the citizens and residence the value of bitcoin and what it stands for as well has its global value

I don't think so, people all over the world with adequate internet access already know cryptocurrency.

It's just that local government regulations that tend to "not fully accept the existence of bitcoin" sometimes make newcomers skeptical. In addition, there is a high level of online scam cases that are often associated with bitcoin. Of course it discourages beginners from learning more. I still find people who think like that around me.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:00:34 PM

Using Bitcoin in a country in which it is illegal would be hard since it might get noticed in how you are cashing out that money. To use that money safely, it would be advised to use it in small amounts which would not draw attention like buying recharges for your phone or even using it as an electronic money that would be untraceable.
If bitcoin is illegal in your country it is better to not attract attention to yourself, after all it is simply not worth it to go to jail or pay a fine just because you want to use bitcoin, we know that politicians change their mind a lot, even if bitcoin is illegal in a country now it could always be made legal if a politician has a vision about what the industry can bring in terms of taxes to their countries, so the best option is to just wait until that happens and then use your bitcoin legally.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 02:12:31 AM

have you read the OP?He is asking about those places that has no adoption or better say banned Bitcoin for using,Sometimes better try to check the whole thread than just reading the Title.

Yes I know what he means,..
If the country banned bitcoin, i think we can still access it in certain ways.
And I don't think the country will track individual people who use bitcoin.

Like in my country, Some websites are blocked by the government, but people can still access them in certain ways.

-= OI =-
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 03:01:44 AM

In my country which is the Philippines bitcoin is legally accepted because we have wallet called coins.ph wehre you can buy a bitcoin and the other altcoins and it is easy way. It is really hard for the people who live in the country that is not legally using of the bitcoin for sure they hard to use or buy or even sell the bitcoin . But as of now most of the country are friendly to the bitcoin they are accepting as opportunity.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 06:31:11 AM

I don't think so, people all over the world with adequate internet access already know cryptocurrency.

It's just that local government regulations that tend to "not fully accept the existence of bitcoin" sometimes make newcomers skeptical. In addition, there is a high level of online scam cases that are often associated with bitcoin. Of course it discourages beginners from learning more. I still find people who think like that around me.

Here in our country, I guess most of them don't use bitcoin for two reasons.

The first one is that there is a lot of news about Bitcoin that is related to scamming investors or people out of their millions and thousands of money. They are afraid that they would be the next victim so they don't bother to know if that is true or not. The second one is that they are not that rich to invest and stopped trying after some time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: