Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:43:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you use bitcoin?  (Read 2262 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 04:44:18 PM

I live in Bali, and the rules and regulations regarding the use of Bitcoin here are quite simple. The government prohibits all use of Bitcoin as a transaction tool in place of the official currency of the country. The government still allows us to have Bitcoin as a futures asset, so we can still buy Bitcoin and have it in our wallet. It's just that Bitcoin can only be sold into other currencies and cannot be used without hiding from the government system.

In 2018 our government carried out an eradication of online stores and ordinary stores that use Bitcoin as a means of payment. As a result, 2 cafes in Bali received warnings because they were still using Bitcoins as their payment medium.

So for now, I'm only using Bitcoin for savings and investment purpose.
Many countries still have some very harsh laws when it comes to bitcoin, but I really think this about the change, it seems we are already in the next bull run and if it is as big as many people speculate then we are bound to see an incredible growth that is going to bring bitcoin once again to the center of the discussion of the leaders of the world, bitcoin cannot be ignored anymore and bitcoin cannot be banned they have to accept the reality that this new coin exists and they will have to accept it whether they like it or not.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 06:03:42 PM

I live in Bali, and the rules and regulations regarding the use of Bitcoin here are quite simple. The government prohibits all use of Bitcoin as a transaction tool in place of the official currency of the country. The government still allows us to have Bitcoin as a futures asset, so we can still buy Bitcoin and have it in our wallet. It's just that Bitcoin can only be sold into other currencies and cannot be used without hiding from the government system.

In 2018 our government carried out an eradication of online stores and ordinary stores that use Bitcoin as a means of payment. As a result, 2 cafes in Bali received warnings because they were still using Bitcoins as their payment medium.

So for now, I'm only using Bitcoin for savings and investment purpose.
Many countries still have some very harsh laws when it comes to bitcoin, but I really think this about the change, it seems we are already in the next bull run and if it is as big as many people speculate then we are bound to see an incredible growth that is going to bring bitcoin once again to the center of the discussion of the leaders of the world, bitcoin cannot be ignored anymore and bitcoin cannot be banned they have to accept the reality that this new coin exists and they will have to accept it whether they like it or not.
Accept whether they like it or not? That I think is impossible. Remember that Bitcoin is decentralized and governments has the power whether to accept it or not. Not because a huge network adopted such technology, everyone is required to do so. Bitcoin have been recognized for  years already and what happened recently is really something to be happy for. But also keep in mind how things work in this industry and to the global market in general. We are free to acquire Bitcoin and to embrace this technology but there are still limitations on its usage, and that's reality check.
franch

Activity: 1386
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 06:10:18 PM

Although it has not been legally announced in our country yet, we can transfer it to the local market and convert it into money. We can also use it to buy in online stores, but first we can transfer it to the binance exchange and withdraw by card Smiley
South Park

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:31:39 PM

Accept whether they like it or not? That I think is impossible. Remember that Bitcoin is decentralized and governments has the power whether to accept it or not. Not because a huge network adopted such technology, everyone is required to do so. Bitcoin have been recognized for  years already and what happened recently is really something to be happy for. But also keep in mind how things work in this industry and to the global market in general. We are free to acquire Bitcoin and to embrace this technology but there are still limitations on its usage, and that's reality check.
But what can they do to change this? If they could somehow destroy bitcoin I am pretty sure that they could have done so already, the fact that bitcoin remains when all the previous attempts at creating independent currencies around the world have failed already tells me they do not have an answer against bitcoin, so what's left? Banning bitcoin? That will without a doubt affect the price and the interest the average person could have in it but now that institutional investors are coming to the market if they are powerful enough they will be able to influence the decisions of politicians around the world, so the only option they have left is to regulate it and even that is not going to be very effective.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2128
Merit: 478

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:17:37 PM

There is no restriction of Bitcoin use in my country. So, I use it the way I want. I convert some amount of fiat money to Bitcoin and store it in my Bitcoin wallet. I sometimes make payments with Bitcoin in different places.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1484
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:26:02 PM

There are many countries where bitcoin is not accepted legally, so how do you use bitcoin in that country? Usually if you raise the level of bitcoin use in that country then you may get into legal trouble.
So how do you use your earned bitcoin in that country.

I think everyone knows he or her method to use bitcoin, using my country as a case of study, before no one values bitcoin and no one is interested to adventure into it, but now people are interested to adventure into cryptocurrency especially bitcoin but currently there using bitcoin as a means of business, weather legalized bitcoin or not in country people who wants to use it will automatically use it, and them will create a means of earning bitcoin and also spending it.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:01:00 PM

There are many countries where bitcoin is not accepted legally, so how do you use bitcoin in that country? Usually if you raise the level of bitcoin use in that country then you may get into legal trouble.
maybe it would be easier if I had to sell bitcoin first and exchange it for money in that country, it would be better because right now if we get into trouble with the law because bitcoin is an unpleasant thing. so maybe use bitcoin well

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 03:48:40 AM

maybe it would be easier if I had to sell bitcoin first and exchange it for money in that country, it would be better because right now if we get into trouble with the law because bitcoin is an unpleasant thing. so maybe use bitcoin well
This problem should have been resolved by the Pundix project which provides a swap feature from bitcoin to fiat that applies in that country so all transactions carried out on the Pundix platform or device use fiat so that it doesn't violate government regulations
but the project did not resume development

Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 04:29:16 AM

I'm in that country. They do not allow bitcoin as a transaction in the real world. However, we are allowed to use as futures comudation assets. We had to switch first to fiat to transact.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
aysha9853

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:39:50 AM

for in my country bitcoin is not applied to transactions, in my country money is for transactions, while bitcoin in my country only applies to trading and as a digital asset
Jojiru10

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 07:17:30 AM

In the Philippines, there is what we call Coins.Ph, a secure and trusted mobile wallet that let you access financial services using your phone even without a bank account or credit card. By this you can use your funds to buy online.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:16:46 AM

I am among those who have difficulties if I want to spend Bitcoin, maybe the number of merchants who accept Bitcoin payments is
still small that is the reason. So, to be able to spend Bitcoin, I always convert my Bitcoin to fiat currency, so it's easier to spend.
I hope that more and more countries accept Bitcoin, but not only as a digital asset, but as a means of payment. That way we can
actually use Bitcoin as currency.
You're not alone in that struggle. But we'll eventually get to the point where we can finally use bitcoin itself without having the need to convert it to fiat.

But in our country, there are already merchants and online shops that are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment. With that said, we can say that we are one step closer to adoption. Let's just remain patient, and while waiting, we can certainly still live with that fact — convert bitcoin first to fiat then spend it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 438

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 06:10:02 PM

In 2017 bitcoin was banned by our goverment to become a currency in my country.
Now, Bitcoin is legal as a commodity here. However, it still can’t be used as a currency.
We called it digital asset or crypto asset instead of cryptocurrency.

Personally I have never spend my bitcoin for something, online or offline.
But, sometime I got paid with bitcoin for services that I provided (cross border payment).

I exchange some of my bitcoin into fiat, I also trade and hodl it.
Currently, I want to invest my profit into stocks.
I am not a bitcoin-die-hard who hodl bitcoin and doing nothing about it.
(Maybe I am bad about it)
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:30:12 PM

I think it all depends on how we use it, because I myself use bitcoin in addition to transaction tools as well as for investment. We can see that the development of bitcoin is currently in a positive trend, of course this is an added value in itself.
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:44:17 PM

Well thats a interesting topic, I am from Bangladesh. And bitcoin is still under-regulatted in our country. Though government think about it but still its illegal. Lots of crypto users plus me who uses crypto in Bangladesh they can't use it in their regular use case. Firstly we use third party exchange site to exchange our crypto to our local cash when we get our cash then we use it in our local market or regular uses.
@Juma1435*

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:01:06 PM
Merited by DarkIT (2)

In my country, owning bitcoin as an asset is legal so I can own bitcoins as an asset and be protected by law. Also I can sell it as cash to pay the bills, as long as I pay the taxes in full then everything will be fine.
However, in my country, bitcoin is not allowed as a currency, so if someone uses bitcoin to pay for an item he will surely be in trouble with the law.
Bitcoin is not fully legal in my country but I think it should be legalized in all countries because this bitcoin is not an illegal profession or an illegal activity it is a free profession one by one many people have eliminated unemployment a free profession that I can give to my family whenever I want  I can give time because when a person has a job, no matter how big the danger, he has to come back with the permission of the people. It is often seen that the leave is not given despite asking for it, so I think people can go ahead using bitcoin.  The government of every country should legalize Bitcoin and help everyone with the issue
South Park

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 08:18:27 PM

I used to hold bitcoin for long haul speculation and sell them when the cost goes up.
Government as of now against it and capturing individuals who are utilizing it, that is the reason I can not spend it somewhere nor I can buy anything from any online store.
I likewise spend it on betting sites to make it twofold and store them in my wallet. I wish the government lift the ban and let their people utilize it online as well.
Governments are lost when it comes to bitcoin, they like the technology and they will want to use on their own currencies but they do not like the principles of freedom in which bitcoin is based, governments for a long time have wanted to control every single aspect on their lives of their citizens which is why they want it to do away with cash because they could have complete control if they could always watch what you were doing with your money but just when they got close to their goal bitcoin appeared and they do not like it, but it does not seem as if they can do anything about it.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 09:08:33 PM

Still clearly cannot constrain anybody in your nation to acknowledge bitcoin for installments in case it isn't announced as a legitimate implies of installment. There are a few nations where you still can utilize it for other purposes such as hodling, exchanging, executing between individuals . There are moreover nations where all these things are precluded, and the utilize of bitcoin is altogether limited. In the event that you happen to live in a nation antagonistic to bitcoin and still need to use it, you've got no choice but to break the law and ended up a criminal . In the event that you accept your rights to free speech and flexibility of expression ought to be regarded.

Mejoress

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 09:36:14 PM

I'm just a holder / Trader, but I have already received payments in Bitcoin, and i think you can already use them all over the world, doesn't matter if there are restrictions in some countries, there are a lot of business and particulars everywhere that accept btc as a payment method
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 11:16:35 PM

Bitcoin is very famous, but the countries that accept it for transactions are very few and so is my country. To use Bitcoin I have to convert it to a form and then consume it. This is not too complicated.

This is the most common condition as many countries don't legalize bitcoin as a means of payment, even in my country the authority prohibited bitcoin to be used as a currency but people can trade it as a commodity.
However, some merchants accept bitcoin payment, we can spend Bitcoin there as long as the transactions under the radar, and there are plenty of online merchants that accept bitcoin payment as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: