Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you use bitcoin?  (Read 2262 times)
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2021, 12:33:07 AM

Anytime I want to buy something and pay a huge Tx fee and wait hours for a confirmation I use Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gcrypto786

Activity: 259
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 03:53:08 PM

Anytime I want to buy something and pay a huge Tx fee and wait hours for a confirmation I use Bitcoin.

Yes, this is the biggest advantage of using BTC as we don't have to wait in lines, clear the asset/provide asset certificate being watched etc.
huff87

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 01:17:23 PM

I mainly use it for games and trading - if you know what you're doing, you can take a tiny bit of a Bitcoin and transform it in to loads. The other main way I see Bitcoin used is for "faucets" - small websites that display ads and reward a small amount of BTC in return. Finally, shops that accept BTC
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 01:27:34 PM

it is possible to use bitcoin in a country that prohibits bitcoin I will not use directly in that country. but I will bring it home in my country, because we still think about legal issues and respect the law in each country. so I will not take the risk and I will first store it in a hardware wallet or store it in an exchange until it returns to my country

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 03:25:38 PM

I'm using bitcoin in buying other assets like dogecoin since it'll show something good in the next few years and other applications like gambling platforms. But before that, I'm using bitcoin as my source of income in my education so I can manage to finish my degree. But now that I've already finished my degree and will take board exam in the next few months, I'm saving my bitcoins and buying good assets and trying to enter stock market.

Bitcoin has a lot of applications and it'll always depend on what you need.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 06:07:08 PM

Using of bitcoin has turned to be much user friendly through different services and applications developed to fulfill specific things. I personally prefer to convert Bitcoin to cash and use it. We can make it possible through our forum services section, currency exchange and through sites that are dedicatedly functioning for this purpose.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 01:04:57 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2021, 01:24:59 AM by Amejoaquim

I usually using bitcoin just for trading and transaction.

I have a small business in steam, selling games and etc.
So, i just added bitcoin and ethereum for my payment method and theres a lot of people from outside my country love using this kind of method.
Amon1231

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 01:27:08 AM

I use bitcoin as an asset and investment, I also used it as a mode of payment virtually it makes every transaction easier and faster and the most important it makes every transaction safer, because of its unique security address.
Cynthiajia0

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 01:31:02 AM

For me, I prefer to invest bitcoin than save my money in bank, this can help me deal with inflation, refer to Venezuela
geralt_witch

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 03:40:52 AM

For now, I simply trade them on an exchange an convert it to fiat. But trust me, maybe in 10 years time, they'll be more use case for bitcoin. BTW, there are online stores that actually accept bitcoin as a means of payment (see here). So you don't really have to make use of it in a physical store. However, it's only a matter of time.
Same here, because right now the number of places accepting bitcoin as payment is still limited. And in my country, I still do not feel that it is fully into crypto. Well, at least I already have my experience on it. At least In the future, I won't get too much curious.
Paisleyvn

Activity: 31
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 07:51:48 AM

I also want to understand what it's like to trade with Bitcoin Smiley
kiki889988

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 08:13:04 AM

Even if Bitcoin is not legal in some countries, it can be used in the form of U.S. dollars on exchanges, but there is still a big risk that it may be detected that the source of huge assets is unknown.
Spielbevk

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 06:43:29 AM

I just put it in my wallet and sometimes make simple transactions online.
Kooerr

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 06:45:28 AM

I just conduct simple transactions online and exchange it for other legal currencies.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 07:04:01 AM

There are many countries where bitcoin is not accepted legally, so how do you use bitcoin in that country? Usually if you raise the level of bitcoin use in that country then you may get into legal trouble.
So how do you use your earned bitcoin in that country.
i will try to keep it in hardware wallet like nano ledger for a while until i get back to my country. because we know we don't act stupidly to make bitcoin transactions in countries that prohibit them or we will be punished by the law. so I save and will do it when I return to my country

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
AngelaT34534

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 07:08:20 AM

If you already sell goods or services online, you might be able to add Bitcoin as an acceptable method of payment to your online store or website.
If you have your own website and want to accept Bitcoin payments, you can download the promotional logo at https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Promotional_graphics
Sophbbty

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 07:09:29 AM

I haven't used Bitcoin to buy things for payment, I just conduct simple currency transactions online.
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 07:39:07 AM

In countries where bitcoin isn't legalized it is advised to trade them on decentralized platforms like binance. In binance you can always convert your coin to fiat when ever you desire to withdraw them to our centralized currency.

Staying out of the part of government authorities is always the best. Investing could also be a perfect form of making profits from your coin on monthly/yearly returns
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2021, 10:55:05 AM

never before, because the country does not legalize bitcoin, so there is no single platform that uses bitcoin as a means of payment. Moreover, I live in a remote village where all economic activities go offline.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 04:19:25 PM

Holding and trading is the best way to use BTC. It is still illegal in my country and can be used only like a digital currency. We can always easily exchange crypto on fiat. BTC is such a volatile asset that even if I had the opportunity to pay with it in a shop, I wouldn't do it yet.
Until now, the price of bitcoin has gone up very high compared to what bitcoin has done in the past and of course, at a high value and in an uncontrollable market, the legal use of bitcoin in countries seems to be a very difficult thing, a lot of countries have worked hard to stop the boom in their own country. Besides these problems, bitcoin's volatile nature has made its chances of being a payment method very low, considering the general situation and conditions, trading bitcoin is still the best use, buy low and sell high, it never disappoints me

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████