Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Youengine (YOUC) failed  (Read 1873 times)
hongchao123

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 07:51:35 AM

Just another one failed noname shitty token, nothing intersting, everything as usual in crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 07:58:24 AM

Just another one failed noname shitty token, nothing intersting, everything as usual in crypto
You must know the difference between failed tokens and unattractive tokens, and for YOUC tokens this is an unattractive token category because the price that has been circulating in the market has severely destroyed its demand.
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 08:02:51 AM

You must know the difference between failed tokens and unattractive tokens, and for YOUC tokens this is an unattractive token category because the price that has been circulating in the market has severely destroyed its demand.
You are correct, youc token is a good example of unattractive project but who is to be blame? It's the team duty to make the tokens available on big exchanges for example, the team are so full of themselves because on telegram group many participants raised the issue of small exchanges listing and they boldly said they will list on big exchanges, they are referring to p2pb2b and uniswap

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 08:48:19 AM

They used a huge token supply for the bounty hunters which is not a good strategy. They can spend but not so much as they did. As a result, they got hunters and fake hype for their huge bounty support failed to get volume on the exchange. Maybe they will change their strategy before listing big exchange
I totally agree with you, they have allocated too many tokens for the bounty program. A couple of weeks ago I regretted not participating in the project and now I do not regret it

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:02:38 AM

Maybe they're wasting time on projects like this, I'm not seeing those projects at the moment. We will not be able to do anything more because that is the way the project does, although it looks unacceptable, please wait and see their team and interested and want to develop it. It's possible that I didn't participate in it otherwise I wasted no time wasting my time, maybe I was too used to it, so I decided not to participate in the first place.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 01:53:18 PM

They used a huge token supply for the bounty hunters which is not a good strategy. They can spend but not so much as they did. As a result, they got hunters and fake hype for their huge bounty support failed to get volume on the exchange. Maybe they will change their strategy before listing big exchange
I totally agree with you, they have allocated too many tokens for the bounty program. A couple of weeks ago I regretted not participating in the project and now I do not regret it

It's to early to tell if you really are going to regret or not regret, I've seen their site and the  way they create their new site they are targeting advertisers and they are going to launch the platform and the application, let's see what's going to happen after a few months, either the price will recover or the project will stop developing because of failure.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 02:03:27 PM

destroying the demands will create fears from all investors and supporters
thats mean they will dump their tokens, if no demands show up in this project, hope YOuc team will give some big updates to create new demands and push the price up

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
dhaldanga

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 02:09:20 PM

YOUengine bounYOUengine ran bounty round 1,2,3,4 and gave all the tokens to everyone, and everyone started selling so the price of YOUengine has come down to almost zero now.
 This may be one of the reasons why YOUengine's total supply is so high.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 03:03:56 PM

YOUengine bounYOUengine ran bounty round 1,2,3,4 and gave all the tokens to everyone, and everyone started selling so the price of YOUengine has come down to almost zero now.

YOUC's total supply is indeed high, there are 11 billion and the circulating supply is now 9 billion,
the price has gone down not because of the high total supply, before the bounty was distributed,
Youc prices were still at the level of $ 0.07 - $ 0.1, after the bounty was distributed now only $ 0.001 is sad
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 03:14:17 PM

YOUC's total supply is indeed high, there are 11 billion and the circulating supply is now 9 billion,
the price has gone down not because of the high total supply, before the bounty was distributed,
Youc prices were still at the level of $ 0.07 - $ 0.1, after the bounty was distributed now only $ 0.001 is sad

That's one of the risks of a project with a very high supply and big allocation for bounty hunters, it all goes down on the project now, if the project can give the community a great platform which the community will support, then the project is good to go and will eventually recover, let's give them a benefit of the doubt and let them worked on their project.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 03:48:59 PM

It looks like the price has started to recover again from its bottom. As far as i can see if there are so many hunters were choosing to hold their coins rather than try to sell it directly to the market.
The total supply doesn't matter a lot in this case caused by the dump comes from the tokens that received by the hunters.
Just let the weak hands to sold their tokens and we will see that a big increase soon.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 03:55:27 PM

You pointed out some real facts, even though it's too early to say that the project has failed , the team claiming to have enough money for listing and yet still went ahead to list in those small exchanges was a bad move, for new tokens it's best they list in  popular exchanges, if they had listed on a popular exchange like binance, no doubt this wouldn't have been this bad,cus it would have given it more exposure, also the bounty allocation was too much, I saw some bounty hunters grabbing about 600k youc,imagine dumping that huge amount of tokens, it will definitely shake the market.

bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 04:28:44 PM

It is frustrating to see everyone's work go meaningless, honestly looking at the YOUC and how they distribute tokens to participants is really problematic, since they overestimate their tokens, And I think this intrigues hunters and gets involved with this project. I always have my own criteria to choose a project, the issue of the YOUC token criteria is not satisfied with the requirements I want so did not participate, i think everyone needs to equip themselves. Some criteria when doing to avoid wasting time in vain, but basically the error here I think the project must bear full responsibility.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 06:21:09 PM

I am likewise a member in it and I have gone through about fourteen days with him. I started to understand that the blessings they were giving were enormous and I figured this would not work out. so simultaneously I decided to proceed to pick another venture. Marking is likewise expected one month from now, item will dispatch in january so huge updates coming. Additionally fo not overlook that they will give great authority liquidity at uniswap, they have recently taken it off on the grounds that they need to dispose of unloaders quick and afterward they will add liquidity back so the longterm allies will be the champs.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 08:15:13 PM

I'm glad I don't end up promoting this bounty project, here are reasons why I don't join the bounty campaign.

1. They tend to use small exchanges for fund raising
2. The team lied that they don't need money, they claimed they are well funded and yet they use small exchanges
3. The project use case isn't a new idea, infact they have too many competitors
4. Upon aiming for small exchanges to raise fund they are giving up too high allocation for bounty hunters, meaning they have no experience about crypto space and their exchanges
5. John mcafee name was tagged to the project banner and they keep sharing it as if John McAfee is all they need to be successful when we know that he is a king of nonsense Hypes.
Bounty is just one part and they have paid out huge rewards in their bounty campaign which is also one reason for price dump.
For me the project is good if the team complies with the roadmap and delivers an outclass product with good advertisers and audience on board.
So i will wait for the products and i have purchased from the dump so i will be in good profit as price will head back to ieo price.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
smyslov

Merit: 269

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 03:39:19 PM

Those of you were concerned over the YOUC price, you have a great news! Someone has added liquidity to YOUC/USDT pair on Uniswap, I just get the news from telegram channel and I can see price surge up a little bit. Hope this will proceed..
Go to https://info.uniswap.org/pair/0xf772ceba837cbc90f8d21b865c3257e2ea0fd22b?fbclid=IwAR2xRPmtOKKh3YPykQK35WH0F1lQX3m-OK6naMYl2zarmXltRuqotzMHsc4

Great boost of the price, if more news coming in, the price will recover I purchased YOUC, because I see it's potential this early and the price is such a great opportunity to become a whale, they have a new website and more listing coming and application is going to launch, I'll follow the development of this project, it's worth following, they have a good team on board.
Sebas.tian

Merit: 153

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 03:39:46 PM
Merited by proTECH77 (2)

Tbh this project has very good use case and they follow their roadmap very well, I believe it's not over until it's actually over, just because bounty hunters dumps and price is way down doesn't mean it can't recover but that's on the team, they may be lucky if they are able to come up with something new
The moment any project moved to make use of a smaller exchnage wither for their IEO or otherwise should be a warning for investors and even project promoters. Personally, i don't promotes projects without good roadmap which was lacking in this project, though many will argue with me on this but the truth is: this project has already much competitors which many of them are already giants in the industry. This project won't recover mate so, take heart please.  

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 05:26:32 PM

It's to early to tell if you really are going to regret or not regret, I've seen their site and the  way they create their new site they are targeting advertisers and they are going to launch the platform and the application, let's see what's going to happen after a few months, either the price will recover or the project will stop developing because of failure.
With so many tokens, the price cannot recover. To restore the price to the previous level, they must burn part of the tokens, otherwise the price will be approximately $ 0.005

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mianvicky1

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 06:17:18 PM

I think there is not any problem with the project.
Project team working with their road map and price is dump it dosent mean project is failed. Lets wait for 5 to 6 months maybe then we can get some profit from this project.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:20:25 AM

Mate, i think most crypto projects needs time to develop as well as the price to going higher.
YOUEngine have huge bounty campaign allocation, no wonder if the price is bad.
But their product haven't launched yet, so we should wait and see where the price will go after they launch the product.
I myself am very optimistic that YOUC will be able to reach the best, at least if we see the movement that is YOUC can still be controlled and not to fall at all, sometimes even back up. so it's still in a safe position, we'll wait for December as management said and hope there will be an increase.
not grandiose to reach 1cent $ alone is already a very good achievement and I am waiting for that moment
As long as the team is working on it and there's a progress then wait for it, be patient and see if there's an improvement on their given time frame.

For me the project itself is more important than the allocated rewards for bounty. From that you can see if their project has potential to succeed. We must take time digging before deciding to invest or join in their bounty because its our money, time and effort are at risk to be wasted if we choose a wrong project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: