Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Youengine (YOUC) failed  (Read 1873 times)
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 03:04:00 PM

if I'm not mistaken the project YOUcash will soon release its application in January 2021, so there is still hope to increase the price of this coin. but all back to the developer and the team in marketing the project later. I hope it doesn't disappoint

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lxiaoh

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 03:23:41 PM

Firstly, i am sorry for my ignorance, for this purpose i just did a search on John McAfee,and now i know who is this guy. Let me make this clear, John McAfee has nothing to do with this YOUC coin,  it is hard to hype if no celebrity behide it.
It was astonished me when i see the volume of YOUC just $163.65 USD In the last 24 hours, it's not just failing, it's dying.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 08:00:30 PM

In my opinion, the YOUC project is not yet a failure. They still have an active community even though there aren't too many, even their team is still developing this project. I have seen their roadmap that the product will be launched in January-February 2021. So this project is not yet a failure. It seems that there are still many investors and bounty hunters who are still holding YOUC tokens. Let's just wait for the development of the YOUC project after the product is launched.

I also believe it's not, the development team are still here, they have a new site in preparation for the launching of their application, all system go next year for YouEngine people should take the opportunity to buy while the price is very low I'm sure that the price will go up when the development of the project take off, they have a very ambitious project and the developers are capable of doing this.
I want to see it with great pleasure, we don't mind letting it develop, just now there is no great interest in the project.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 08:04:51 PM

Few days back, youengine announced that they would not be bringing up or launching their next scheduled products anymore and this led to further dump in price and value of the token, but nobody talks about it because bounty hunters are not developers and developers are free of blames. Youengine project n team did not do enough to retain the value of the token on exchange platforms. It's as easy as that, any deflating stories are bias agendas against Bounty hunters
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 07:43:24 PM

I'm glad I don't end up promoting this bounty project, here are reasons why I don't join the bounty campaign.

1. They tend to use small exchanges for fund raising
2. The team lied that they don't need money, they claimed they are well funded and yet they use small exchanges
3. The project use case isn't a new idea, infact they have too many competitors
4. Upon aiming for small exchanges to raise fund they are giving up too high allocation for bounty hunters, meaning they have no experience about crypto space and their exchanges
5. John mcafee name was tagged to the project banner and they keep sharing it as if John McAfee is all they need to be successful when we know that he is a king of nonsense Hypes.

I promoted the project and I don't regret it. At least not yet. You said you were glad you didn't promote it but account was actually not yet created at the beginning of the campaign and your rank wouldn't allow you to participate in the signature campaign to earn huge for you to dump easily.

I know you're glad because you're yet to understand the project. Check their new website to learn more and interesting things about the project.
https://bit.ly/3gKblBs
JTripathy

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 11:01:32 PM

I don't thing YouEngine Failed!!!
Because they raised a huge fund...

Other thing is... There was 4 rounds of bounty and due to this, they distributed a huge quality of token to the hunters and people started selling it and whales are still holding it... It touched 0.1$ and again dumped to 0.05. Team is also trying it's best to use the fund for the growth... Hope so we can see more growth...

Hold is Gold

minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 11:40:51 PM

Youengine don't fail, price later pump back and some hunters that held were able to sell at a very fair price, so youengine team did well to pump the price after bounty distribution

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 04:15:52 AM

I don't thing YouEngine Failed!!!
Because they raised a huge fund...

Other thing is... There was 4 rounds of bounty and due to this, they distributed a huge quality of token to the hunters and people started selling it and whales are still holding it... It touched 0.1$ and again dumped to 0.05. Team is also trying it's best to use the fund for the growth... Hope so we can see more growth...

Hold is Gold

Are you sure there will be growth? when bitcoin was around $ 16K- $ 17K, YouC still managed to reach the price of $ 0.01, but now it's actually priced at $ 0.005 which is certainly surprising. why when bitcoin goes up it can't move up.

even though doing the bounty for a long time, it is certain that there are not many sent % to the bounty, there should be no influence other than the team and investors selling on a large scale. TEAM has said there will be surprises in December until now there has been no news from them.

we must continue to be patient that indeed if there is a belief that can make us believe that there will be a significant increase in the future, hopefully.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 05:43:17 AM

Not failed for Youengine (YOUC) coin just have lower price after distributing for bounty hunter and I think always happen when with other coin when distribution to bounty participants and many supply coin from dev sold to market. But when getting with coin have listed on exchange market will get guarantee price will be higher exactly when listing with bigger exchange market, but for bounty participants as soon possible after receiving coin better to sell and never hold for long term if coin have many supply like Youengine (YOUC), I think during received coin from bounty campaign enjoy how ever price after listing on the market.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:24:00 AM

I did research on YOUC and i see that the project will have new products in 2021, so people can be more optimistic. Furthermore, looking at the trading volume, i see that YOUC is present in many different exchanges, but most of them are poor quality ones in the market. Do you think that if the project comes back with product news and prepares big exchange list, it will be a big laugh again for the YOUC holders.

amarmurgi

Activity: 118
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 09:50:09 AM

I think there are many reasons why Youengine (YOUC) failed. But the Youengine (YOUC) ei project is very good and their team has worked very well and their team has distributed tokens to everyone very well. But their mistake was that they allowed their tokens to sell in the market even before they were supposed to promote them and they still had a lot of tokens with them. They could have given so many tokens in 3 steps without giving it at once, so we had a chance to make a lot of profit.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 10:05:54 AM

Any project will literally get dumped and the token will become washed if the products are not released but they target to go straight to exchange. Even if they get listed on any big exchange. The backbone towards making token sustainable is to build a channel for continuous demand of the token which might minimize the rate at which the token price dropped. Allocating high amount of token for bounty is the part of the strategy that are being used to draw attention of bounty hunters to a particular campaign. However, this might be a bad move if they can not predict if the money that will be raised will be sufficient for the product launch and other marketing mix. YOUC is not different from many of the projects that appear on ANN thread this days but they keep to their promise by still giving the hunters the amount allocated. Some project might even change the term of the bounty campaign and give out peanut 
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 10:22:19 AM

I want to see it with great pleasure, we don't mind letting it develop, just now there is no great interest in the project.
Yes, it would be great if the project could develop well according to their roadmap, and hopefully they can survive as a project that will be really solid in the future, so don't criticize them too much and give them time to develop.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 10:42:22 AM

I'm glad I don't end up promoting this bounty project, here are reasons why I don't join the bounty campaign.

1. They tend to use small exchanges for fund raising
2. The team lied that they don't need money, they claimed they are well funded and yet they use small exchanges
3. The project use case isn't a new idea, infact they have too many competitors
4. Upon aiming for small exchanges to raise fund they are giving up too high allocation for bounty hunters, meaning they have no experience about crypto space and their exchanges
5. John mcafee name was tagged to the project banner and they keep sharing it as if John McAfee is all they need to be successful when we know that he is a king of nonsense Hypes.
Is this project really over?
'February 2021: Launch YOUapp YOUengine'
I realize in their program there will be product launch 1/2021 soon. Everyone can hope that the team will lead to develop the project, further looking at the YOUC deal, i think it's being dumped from the hunter, maybe you're selling the money. there. search to change for small money account. I understand why people are happy about the project, people who give them time.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 11:39:45 AM

If this project fails these teams will be active but the market is much less likely to rise. Traders will reduce their investment demand a lot youengine's tokens were worth a lot more. They pumped a lot but started to go down due to the limitations of their teams. It is not possible to say the amount of Youengine token in the future. Because the projects in the crypto market are being scammed, their popularity is declining. The tokens will be able to retain their value if the prices of the currencies increase.
BRABO2

Activity: 896
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 02:38:17 PM

Youc has failed that because of their huge token supply.And the other reason is no big exchanger to list this token.That's why youc failed.  Youengine has failed there are some big reason that are the Youengine allocated bounty hunters too large payments, which amounted to tens of thousands of dollars at the ICO price. Therefore, those who have already received tokens tried to make a profit by selling them at the market price, which led to a decrease in the price.That,s why most of the trader are not interested by trading youc token.That's why youc failed.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
█ █ ██ ███ ██    CatenaX.org    ██ ███ ██ █ █
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 11:01:01 AM

Youc has failed that because of their huge token supply.And the other reason is no big exchanger to list this token.That's why youc failed.  Youengine has failed there are some big reason that are the Youengine allocated bounty hunters too large payments, which amounted to tens of thousands of dollars at the ICO price. Therefore, those who have already received tokens tried to make a profit by selling them at the market price, which led to a decrease in the price.That,s why most of the trader are not interested by trading youc token.That's why youc failed.

Totally disagree.

Huge supply does not mean failure. There are number of altcoins that has even greater total supply. Ripple for example has a bigger supply.

YOUengine is traded on Coinbene. You think their $2,333,003,814 trading volume is "small"?

They have allocated only 30,000,000 out of 11,000,000,000 for bounty. That is 0,3% of total supply. "Super large amount!" "Totally failure!"

The price began to go down days before bounty was distributed. They distributed rewards in batches, about 40-60 hunter received their rewards daily. They have started distribution with smallest amounts. According to spreadsheet. First distributed batch was around 15k tokens, which is about 75$ - think that influence the price?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitbit20

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 01:11:56 PM

YOUC is listed in low rank, low volume exchange where in 24 hours only $500-$2000 are traded. Big exchange listing will pump the price. If team bear expense to list in Binance or kucoin, it will pump price sure. Shit exchanges destroy a coin's market value. I found they listed in Coinbene and Bitforex. Both are middle rank exchange.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 01:50:25 PM

Why do you said Youengine (YOUC) failed? check on coinmarketcap this coin have listed and look very serious for developer make this coin have higher price, never early to claim some coin have been scam or failed without checking progress by developer how their coin beginning and how development every day. I think when Youengine (YOUC) have listed on coinmarketcap developer wanna make this coin become strong and know by many investor, exactly developer will try to list on many exchange market again, I think we need patient however we as bounty hunter participants and many ICO investor looks waiting with development by YOUC coins

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BRABO2

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 02:03:58 PM

Youengine have been failed for many reasons.One of the major subject is huge number token supply. Bounty hunter dumping this token.Another reason is listing exchanger.There are no big and trading exchanger that's youc token failed.I hope you token list big exchanger as soon as possible. So that the price of youc token pump.Otherwise this token are not stable.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
█ █ ██ ███ ██    CatenaX.org    ██ ███ ██ █ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: