Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Youengine (YOUC) failed  (Read 1873 times)
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 02:11:08 PM

Youengine have been failed for many reasons.One of the major subject is huge number token supply. Bounty hunter dumping this token.Another reason is listing exchanger.There are no big and trading exchanger that's youc token failed.I hope you token list big exchanger as soon as possible. So that the price of youc token pump.Otherwise this token are not stable.

Especially having too much supply with no actual utility for it, anytime i see a project with a huge supply i just wonder what is the need for it, in reality it will be extremely difficult for the project or any project with a huge supply to get 0.01% real demand for it, most project price is base on speculation only and in the situation where supply is huge it will be difficult for price to go up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 02:20:38 PM

If this project fails these teams will be active but the market is much less likely to rise. Traders will reduce their investment demand a lot youengine's tokens were worth a lot more. They pumped a lot but started to go down due to the limitations of their teams. It is not possible to say the amount of Youengine token in the future. Because the projects in the crypto market are being scammed, their popularity is declining. The tokens will be able to retain their value if the prices of the currencies increase.
the team is also likely to leave Youengine token and switch to making a new token or to another token if indeed Youengine token does not have strong power to compete in the market. so this is normal in crypto
paglarhat

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 02:42:42 PM

I think the total supply of YOUengine is much, much
Also those who got their bounty tokens started selling them.
That's why YOUengine is not being pumped.
There are probably many more reasons out there than those who know please let me know.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 09:13:34 AM

When the project launched IEO in shady exchanges then it will likely to fail. I guess one of the reason why youengine project failed. As I checked in coinmarketcap the volume of this coin is getting low day by day. No doubt that this coin will be dead soon thanks to John McAfee lol.

How John McAfee helped YOUengine to die ? He only tweeted about them twice year ago, got his check and that is it.
They ran IEO on Latoken - are they shady? I had made several trades there and did not have any problems. Should I skip using Latoken exchange for trading bounty tokens?

They can be counted as failed project when they wont be able to release their app. So far they are not demanded only.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 05:35:06 PM

YouEngine looks like a failed project, but if I look at YouEngine is not a failed project,
because that makes it seem like a failure because of the Dump that occurred by bounty hunters who sold their coins blindly, it is disappointing.
But you have to keep in mind that the staking feature will reportedly be released at the end of the year.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 06:27:30 PM

failed because of the dump of bounty hunters, just imagine 30 million coins worth millions of dollars being sold in a market without a large demand,
of course this will be a big dump, and look at coinmarketcap, YOUC ROI -99%!

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 10:01:08 AM

failed because of the dump of bounty hunters, just imagine 30 million coins worth millions of dollars being sold in a market without a large demand,
of course this will be a big dump, and look at coinmarketcap, YOUC ROI -99%!

How can then you explain why after all the bounty tokens are distributed, the price went up and is now same or greater than it was before distribution/dump?

The failure or YOUengine is not in bounty token allocation, but in lack of demand for a developed product. Yet it is still not fully developed and released.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 12:06:08 PM

4. Upon aiming for small exchanges to raise fund they are giving up too high allocation for bounty hunters, meaning they have no experience about crypto space and their exchanges

what do you mean by too many allocation, are you not a bounty hunter?
if you where given small allocation for bounty you will also be the one to rant about project allocation being too small amount for bounty hunters, well you don't need to say all that just because you don't like the project. they did all they could at least all bounty hunters were got paid non complained about missing payment i guess and i think they have also sold out their token to gain reward for their stress in promoting YOUC. many projects today came out and have small allocation yet couldn't be able to pay their bounty hunters irrespective of the little amount allocated to their bounty and yet you don't complain. sincerely speaking my team members that happens to enrolled on that same project made reasonable amount from it. they are only bounty hunters all less you are telling me that you are an investor who want to invest but due to all this and you decided not to join is a very separate it issues.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:32:59 PM

YouEngine looks like a failed project, but if I look at YouEngine is not a failed project,
because that makes it seem like a failure because of the Dump that occurred by bounty hunters who sold their coins blindly, it is disappointing.
But you have to keep in mind that the staking feature will reportedly be released at the end of the year.
I do not consider this project a failure at all and keep the YOUC tokens received for participating in bounty campaigns.  The fact that the project team did not try or could not pump up the price of their token does not at all indicate its failure.  The project should develop over time and then the token will grow in value.  In any case, this is better than creating a large advertisement for the project, artificially pumping the price of the token first and its very low drop over time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 07:31:03 PM

Well, after 3 months, this token has grown from $ 0.001 to $ 0.03. But trading volumes for today are 70k dollars. I looked at the table there were huge profits, don't bounty hunters really sell their tokens.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Manish2809

Activity: 361
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 07:39:38 PM

I think the biggest reason is that they gave more tokens to bounty that caused it to fail. Competition is a part of the business, so every project has to compete to be in the industry.
Jamalkhan21

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 08:02:27 PM

Nonetheless, the YOUC project
didn't have the necessary utility, and all new activities in the wake of posting on the trades cost were unloaded right away. I lean toward old tasks that have demonstrated to have great execution,
for example, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 08:21:31 PM

Well, after 3 months, this token has grown from $ 0.001 to $ 0.03. But trading volumes for today are 70k dollars. I looked at the table there were huge profits, don't bounty hunters really sell their tokens.
I am very pleased to have participated in the bounty campaigns for this project. When I received the YOUC tokens, they were priced at $ 0.009, but then the sale amount would have been good too. I partially sold them when the price of this token recently climbed over $ 0.03 and made a good profit. This project turned out to be one of the few with very good profit margins. Now its price is still holding above $ 0.03. I continue to hold some of these tokens for now. I just wonder how high in value they can go up.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 08:24:56 PM

congratulations to people who still hold YOUC and are patient to wait, because the price of YOUC has risen very high, but I believe the price of YOUC can still increase and this is the right time to buy YOUC, because the price of YOUC at the time of token sale is $ 0.05 and its ATH price is $ 0.17, so I believe the price of YOUC still has a chance to increase higher than the current price and reach its ATH price or even create a new ATH price.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 08:35:03 PM

for now it seems that you regret not joining the YOUC campaign and have underestimated YOUC, look at the current price, they are able to make it above the IEO price and profitable for those (hunters) who are still YOUC tokens, remember don't always judge projects too early because all can be changed

Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 10:28:45 PM

for now it seems that you regret not joining the YOUC campaign and have underestimated YOUC, look at the current price, they are able to make it above the IEO price and profitable for those (hunters) who are still YOUC tokens, remember don't always judge projects too early because all can be changed
because at the moment yourc market is only limited to coinbene maybe this seems to be a turning point for people who underestimate. plus the large total supply youengine makes this a factor if youc will fail. But youc is proving smart nowadays.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:31:22 PM

So many people underestimate this project and a few months already passed and the current price getting stabilized around 3 cents.
As far as i know someone already received 600k worth of YOUC and it's around 18k USD from this campaign. I guess the majority of people got a few hundreds dollars from this campaign.
That's amazing. People should not underestimate the new project.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:47:57 PM

Many good projects are Fud, that's the path to success, the YouEngine Beta platform has been successfully launched, this makes the Youc project not a bad project, FA has proven that so far the roadmap has been successful and appropriate, indeed in terms of community and marketcap, YOUC still haven't made it to the top 100-200 coinmakretcap, but if they struggle and succeed in running the platform which is rumored to be rolling out in several countries this year, I'm sure Youc price will be over $ 0.1
onecall123

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 02:14:57 AM

Many good projects are Fud, that's the path to success, the YouEngine Beta platform has been successfully launched, this makes the Youc project not a bad project, FA has proven that so far the roadmap has been successful and appropriate, indeed in terms of community and marketcap, YOUC still haven't made it to the top 100-200 coinmakretcap, but if they struggle and succeed in running the platform which is rumored to be rolling out in several countries this year, I'm sure Youc price will be over $ 0.1
It has demonstrated things change not quickly but gradually and Youengine (YOUC) is here good example for us. Beta stage has been effectively launched, but more development on the ways. Now YOUC price turn into a decent stage, and recent rally gives it $0.04 cent so there much more space to go.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀