Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Youengine (YOUC) failed  (Read 1873 times)
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 04:29:23 PM

~

Most of the campaign bounties arise here even up to the present time now are good only from the beginning. Where it is much better to join in the project that will run in a short period of time only. Never join in the campaign that will run more than 12 weeks, because that is very questionable to me already, honestly speaking. And one more thing I don't trust John Mcafee He is just a piece of shit only who is only good in deceiving people and hyped.
I think John Mcafee really took too much drama and took too long to run this project so that many people were not interested anymore, so it will definitely make the price collapse because there is no support from investors so that it can be said as one of the failed projects for the umpteenth time. The times that John Mcafee endorsed directly show no signs of success.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 04:37:07 PM

the youc project price is already a bad dump if you are a bounty hunter so be patient because at this time the price has really dropped so drastically I am also following the youc bounty yes indeed the selling price is so small the buying volume is also very low I think it is quite disappointing for the bounties hunter but you also have to wait for the price to go up because the admin has written on telegram that it will list in the top 4 exchanges. You have to wait for good news, I believe the Youc team will try hard to increase the price of their tokens.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 04:41:37 PM

the youc project price is already a bad dump if you are a bounty hunter so be patient because at this time the price has really dropped so drastically I am also following the youc bounty yes indeed the selling price is so small the buying volume is also very low I think it is quite disappointing for the bounties hunter but you also have to wait for the price to go up because the admin has written on telegram that it will list in the top 4 exchanges. You have to wait for good news, I believe the Youc team will try hard to increase the price of their tokens.

The scenario is not new to us, it's not only YOUC this is a start up project, so far they have done two things they launched a bounty campaign they pay their bounty hunters, bounty hunters should not complain, if they want to dump then go dump, the developers business will start after the campaign and after they got funded, so it's to early to give up on this one, unless the developer suddenly do not update anymore on their social media, but they are still addressing issues giving update.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 04:53:55 PM

Its normal why a token project is dump after bounty distribution. And YOUC is one of them. But, i don't think YOUC is failed. YOUC Bounty is difference with another bounty. They distribution all token 4 round from 27th Oct and end before 10th Nov. Difference with another bounty who give distribution gradually every month.

This is not about dump after the bounty distribution but the problem is liquidity
the 24-hour trading volume is the only US $ 3,306 and the market that is most actively trading YOUC is P2PB2B.
P2PB2B, man. LOL
Unfortunately, the team did not distribute bounty tokens gradually.
Distributing 30 million tokens directly for Bounty is a bad choice
But it is too early to say that this project has failed
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 04:54:37 PM

Just see that from the daily trade volume combined with how much the allocation that used for bounty and that will make sense to avoid dealing with such a project. There were so many projects that didn't even aware of that. Im feeling doubt if they were the new players but as far as i know if there are no so many projects have good experience in running the campaign.
A different story will be happening with this coin can enter the major exchange site with a better volume and demand.
Actually, this project is very interesting and has very great prospects in the future. All that is happening today is a drop in price due to the massive sale of coins after distribution. But nevertheless, we need to wait until December 12, when listing on 2 major exchanges, including Binance, will be available, and then the situation will change dramatically.
To be listed on a large exchange is difficult or even impossible for new projects because large exchanges impose strict criteria on any project wishing to be listed on their exchange.  but for now what the Youengine team has to do is run this project according to the road map and often provide big news for the community.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 05:14:14 PM

Kudos to Youengine team, they really want to deliver and again they don't want to fail their promoters, not every project team are this sincere today, I believe the project will recover faster than many think of, there are many use cases to that aren't even launched yet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 06:03:02 PM

They might think that tagging the project along with McAfee's name will give attention to details and attract more investors. Maybe they've done well with that?
But aren't they aware of the recent life of him?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 06:10:38 PM

Its normal why a token project is dump after bounty distribution. And YOUC is one of them. But, i don't think YOUC is failed. YOUC Bounty is difference with another bounty. They distribution all token 4 round from 27th Oct and end before 10th Nov. Difference with another bounty who give distribution gradually every month.

This is not about dump after the bounty distribution but the problem is liquidity
the 24-hour trading volume is the only US $ 3,306 and the market that is most actively trading YOUC is P2PB2B.
P2PB2B, man. LOL
Unfortunately, the team did not distribute bounty tokens gradually.
Distributing 30 million tokens directly for Bounty is a bad choice
But it is too early to say that this project has failed

It's still good start if they have that volume, you need to understand that we already have a lot of tokens in the market and that means more of them will reduce or lost the  volume they had .

It's not yet listed in popular exchange so i guess what they accuired volume is enough start. they can increase it depend on their plan and what exchange they are planning to list it soon. Not so popular exchange means only few users registered if they make it in big exchange the volume and liquidity may also increase.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 06:40:07 PM

This is the same mistake which PolicyPal made wherein the token allocation for bounty hunters were huge but still the project survived for almost 2 and half years but unable to recover the value it lost at the beginning. It's sad YOUC is going through the same path, but now it still has chances to make a comeback as it's too early and I know hunters will dump the tokens and they won't care about project since they work only for profit but once the dump period is over it can gradually recover and Devs may buyback the tokens to keep it alive and active.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 06:43:50 PM

I'm glad I don't end up promoting this bounty project, here are reasons why I don't join the bounty campaign.

1. They tend to use small exchanges for fund raising
2. The team lied that they don't need money, they claimed they are well funded and yet they use small exchanges
3. The project use case isn't a new idea, infact they have too many competitors
4. Upon aiming for small exchanges to raise fund they are giving up too high allocation for bounty hunters, meaning they have no experience about crypto space and their exchanges
5. John mcafee name was tagged to the project banner and they keep sharing it as if John McAfee is all they need to be successful when we know that he is a king of nonsense Hypes.

Yeah i kept seeing their adds all over the internet, and then i saw McAfee's face and i was like "nope"
If he has his fingers in it, it's probably a shitty scam or some moneygrab
mianvicky1

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 06:49:18 PM

You are right, He used it a lot for his promotion. But I think we have to wait for something right now, Because nothing can happen now but there are many projects that come up later. Maybe this is one of them.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 07:01:23 PM

I'm glad I don't end up promoting this bounty project, here are reasons why I don't join the bounty campaign.

2. The team lied that they don't need money, they claimed they are well funded and yet they use small exchanges
4. Upon aiming for small exchanges to raise fund they are giving up too high allocation for bounty hunters, meaning they have no experience about crypto space and their exchanges
5. John mcafee name was tagged to the project banner and they keep sharing it as if John McAfee is all they need to be successful when we know that he is a king of nonsense Hypes.
I do not think that we can call youc a failed project when they have not even launched their product or platform. I do not know why you want to conclude so fast if you are concerned about price every new project dumps if not on high volume exchanges i will still support this project because im sure they will come up with high quality platform.

ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 07:08:12 PM

I do not think that we can call youc a failed project when they have not even launched their product or platform. I do not know why you want to conclude so fast if you are concerned about price every new project dumps if not on high volume exchanges i will still support this project because im sure they will come up with high quality platform.
If the team is still developing this project, there is no need to worry about falling prices, because new projects often happen like this, maybe this decrease is due to the many bounty hunters selling their coins, so just wait until the bounty hunters sell all of their coins,
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 07:16:42 PM

I think the exchange for YOUC is not in a small exchanger there is still coinbene and bitforex enthusiasts quite high on both exchange and transaction history occurs all the time but now made YOUC's price go down because of the dump from the bounty hunter maybe after the dump is over
and team focused on developing YOUC prices will return to normal
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 07:19:00 PM

John hype is already dead bro since 2018, i wonder why they still using that named to make thier project hype and distribute big fund on bounty campaign, even many project that mentions John Mc Cafe on their project cant really survive on 2018-2019.

I think the exchange for YOUC is not in a small exchanger there is still coinbene and bitforex enthusiasts quite high on both exchange and transaction history occurs all the time but now made YOUC's price go down because of the dump from the bounty hunter maybe after the dump is over
and team focused on developing YOUC prices will return to normal

the main factor of project dump are this, they had distribute much YOUC on bounty campaign with 2 round of campaign.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 08:14:48 PM

YOUC is listed on 4 exchanges, including Bitforex, Coinbene, P2PB2B and Latoken. I think BitForex and Coinbene fall into the category of good exchanges.
The tokens allocated are of course according to their supplay, because what is given to Bounty participants is calculated based on the percentage of the supplay. All they need to do is reduce the maximum supply count. So that the price will increase.

If you are not promoting this project, then why are you so critical of the project? That shouldn't concern you. Because they are not part of you.
Looks like you are disappointed with the token? Do you have a lot of YOUC tokens and the current price is low.  Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 08:21:57 PM

This isnt only worth mentioning with YOUC but in most shit project that had flooded out in the market. Majority are just using the same idea all over again and just

remaking again with same WP, but with different name and if they do failed to get some funding then they do repeat the same process as long they would able to fool out investors

which is their primary motive on why they do exist.I do really have that kind of rule into my mind on where if i do hear out some guarantees that came from a project

then its definitely a scam.Giving out false hopes and guarantees does signify that the project are just desperately trying to get some funds.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 08:30:45 PM

No need to be judgemental my friend, the project will definitely lige upto the expectations they have a lot of things planned just give them some time. Staking is also expected next month, product will launch in january so massive updates coming. Also fo not forget that they will provide good official liquidity at uniswap, they have just taken it off just because they want to get rid of dumpers fast and then they will add liquidity back so the longterm supporters will be the winners. So i will keep holding for atleast few months till they launch the project successfully.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:08:12 PM

Can you tell us the small exchanges Youengine is trading on? Youengine is already trading on five exchanges and they are expected to list their token on one of the tops four exchanges soon.
What was the price of the Youengine token before the distribution of bounty hunters tokens? It was trading around 0.11cent, hope you can remember.
The downfall of the price is because the bounty hunters are selling off their tokens. I believe it will stabilize soon. So don't be so bitter about the price
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:56:21 PM

I don't think the project failed, they are honest people, the problem is not even bounty hunters as you say. We haven't been very badly used to crypto projects, there have been projects that have raised millions of dollars and have failed because they had achieved their goal without becoming a millionaire without working. Youengine is new, we give time to those who develop the project to do their job well.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: