Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to buy cryptocurrency?  (Read 23114 times)
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:13:43 PM

I think it is a bit risky now to invest especially in altcoins because bitcoin is quite high now and we do not know how much bitcoin will raise but if you are a short term investor you can still invest in altcoins but do not invest in altcoins that you do not know very well or know because you can lose a lot when the price of bitcoin suddenly falls.

That's true I think we should focus on Bitcoin first and maximize the possible profit out of it well if the altcoins falls I really think it's a great way to buy back at the lower price to maximize profit out of it and yeah stay away to altcoins you don't know very well or skeptical projects.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:19:12 PM

If the price drop then that is the best time to buy cryptocurrency but always be careful and search the coins which have a bright future so that you can gain profit and not loses. It's too risky but profitable if you choose the right coin to buy and sell it at the right time.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 10:51:51 PM

If the price drop then that is the best time to buy cryptocurrency but always be careful and search the coins which have a bright future so that you can gain profit and not loses. It's too risky but profitable if you choose the right coin to buy and sell it at the right time.

Very important to do first, research and follow if possible all the social media sites of the project that you are targeting to invest your money.

The more you know what's the plan of the developers the more chances that you will be able to position your entry and exit point, never to

buy aggressively, fomo will lead you to lose your investment be very patience within  the process.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 09:30:19 AM

Very important to do first, research and follow if possible all the social media sites of the project that you are targeting to invest your money.

This is often done for long-term investments, because in doing this analysis we will assume and speculate about the future of the project that carries our assets. I think this mechanism is better than us observing candle sticks that also speculate on the grounds of patterns, even though the product development and business model of a project are also important.

Looking at a project from a different point of view will allow us to make more rational and logical decisions. Even though it is the same in the end, we still speculate and bet on luck regarding the future.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 09:43:36 AM

The more you know what's the plan of the developers the more chances that you will be able to position your entry and exit point, never to

buy aggressively, fomo will lead you to lose your investment be very patience within  the process.
Fomo will not necessarily make you lose your investment if you do your research properly. Patience is important in investing, but it's a different story if it's in crypto. crypto has high fluctuation and you have to have the right decision in a short amount of time

charlesmichel1

Activity: 147
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 09:49:33 AM

The reality is that no one can time the markets perfectly. What's the better time to buy crypto? Who knows?
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 01:03:54 PM

It is difficult to say when is the right time to buy crypto because it all depends on the market conditions and also the project of the coin or token. There is a risk, whenever we buy, when the price seems to start rising, there is a risk that people will dump so that the price falls back down. In my opinion, the most important thing is that we prepare the best possible analysis and choose coins that have a large transaction volume and are traded on large exchangers
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 01:52:24 PM

numbers 1 and 5 look better because in my opinion buying ico / Ieo coins during pre-sale or during ico, will get a discount and if you find coins listed on the big exchanger, it can be an opportunity to add more assets because the price will definitely go up the first time listing times.

You are right, buying tokens or coins during the ICO is a good step to invest, but we also have to remember that it is not uncommon for ICO coins or tokens to experience a significant price drop after their ICO sale is complete and the fact is that currently many ICO token prices are dumped. It is very difficult to experience a price increase in the market, but if I can argue that option number 2 seems to be the right thing, buy tokens / coins when the price is dumped because even if there is a slight increase in price, of course we will get even a little profit.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 03:28:25 PM

maybe the right time to buy coins, when the coins reach their base price and you can buy them for any amount of money you want. but it is risky if the coin has pumped high and you don't have time to sell when the market is going up.so, If you buy coins after pumping you must ensure the strength of the coins, monitor the progress of the coin price as well as graphical analysis.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 03:48:11 PM

It is difficult to say when is the right time to buy crypto because it all depends on the market conditions and also the project of the coin or token. There is a risk, whenever we buy, when the price seems to start rising, there is a risk that people will dump so that the price falls back down. In my opinion, the most important thing is that we prepare the best possible analysis and choose coins that have a large transaction volume and are traded on large exchangers
Buying cryptocurrency has no perfect time because it all depends in your own deep analysis and if you think that the price is right and affordable, then you can start buying. Just never expect to make quick profits because there is no guarantee that you will end up making profits or end up the other way. I think it's a matter of taking risks. Once you invest in crypto, expect the best and worst outcome and be ready for it.

That's why each and everyone wanting to join cryptocurrency should render itself a deep technical analysis about the market because it will be their best key to learn in trading with their own. And in fact there is no such a perfect time to buy cryptocurrency because it was also depend on how much could you willing to risk to buy bitcoin since we already know that bitcoin value were keeping soaring high and this was a great indication in a world of cryptocurrency.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 04:26:17 PM

maybe the right time to buy coins, when the coins reach their base price and you can buy them for any amount of money you want. but it is risky if the coin has pumped high and you don't have time to sell when the market is going up.so, If you buy coins after pumping you must ensure the strength of the coins, monitor the progress of the coin price as well as graphical analysis.

The base price is an extremely relative concept. Coins have no base price other than the sale price, however, this price can be either understated or overstated.
Market prices are too dependent on the price of bitcoin, which prevents alternative coins from free price formation.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 04:13:26 PM

I always think when is the right time to buy cryptocurrency and I've thought of several methods for choosing the right time to buy cryptocurrency, that is :
1. buy coin during ICO, IEO or STO;
2. buy when the price down (dump);
3. buy when the project has a good news;
4. buy when the price starts to increase (pump);
5. buy when coin from the project listed on big exchange;
6. buy when the project already has a product.
Then from the methods I have mentioned, which method is the most appropriate to buy cryptocurrency or is there another method that you can suggest to buy cryptocurrency at the right time?

Listing in big exchange and having a products I guess is a good sign for us to buy this coin. Because surely in the near future
the price value of the token will increase, this is the way I did and at the moment it was effective for more than 1 year now. Don't buy coin when you know it is pump only unless there is someone tell you that it will really happen and legit source something like that.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 05:10:45 PM

If you have enough knowledge every time could be good time to invest for you. But yes there are some times when you invest could be a good time for you. When market is very low or at the bottom you could invest. When market start to pump the coin start to give profit. But when market is already low risk is also high. At this time may coin fully destroyed some go more deep. One more time when bitcoin is stable at some price mostly many coins give  high return. So if you know how to trade properly you can make high profit.

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 08:48:41 PM

now is the right time to buy cryptocurrencies, especially Altcoins,
I do not recommend Bitcoin because at this time the price is above, and it is prone to dumping,
yes if you want to buy Bitcoin I don't think it is a problem, because it is likely that bitcoin will be taken to $ 19,000.

You do not recommend BTC for real? Well, I just added 0.3 BTC to my portfolio yesterday after selling some shitcoins. Bitcoin is the future, most altcoins are good to make profit, and put it in BTC. This concept has been working well for me, so I stick to it. Well, I concur with your point that, now is the time to buy altcoins, but not just any altcoin. I think crypto enthusiasts are becoming wiser, hence those altcoins with good use cases and proven trustworthy for long term are doing great right now.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:06:35 PM

It seems to me that 2017 still taught some of us to look at everything that happens with a rational approach. Even if bitcoin rises to $ 20,000, a pullback from these peaks will be inevitable. Perhaps then it will be the best time to buy.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
optimisticcm

Activity: 210

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:09:44 PM

I always think when is the right time to buy cryptocurrency and I've thought of several methods for choosing the right time to buy cryptocurrency, that is :
1. buy coin during ICO, IEO or STO;
2. buy when the price down (dump);
3. buy when the project has a good news;
4. buy when the price starts to increase (pump);
5. buy when coin from the project listed on big exchange;
6. buy when the project already has a product.
Then from the methods I have mentioned, which method is the most appropriate to buy cryptocurrency or is there another method that you can suggest to buy cryptocurrency at the right time?
For overall market i would suggest to buy after the market has peaked and 6 months to one year time is enough for the peak prices to come back to the ground then is the best time to buy the coins of your choice and then for next one year you can take profit everytime your coin grows 10 to 20 person after that one year should be for accumulating more coins and then again getting ready for bull cycle.

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:19:33 AM

There is another way, you buy coins from bounty hunters who want to sell it, usually bounty hunters will sell coins at a low price because they don't want to hold coins that don't have a price yet. This is a great opportunity especially the coin has a bright future.
This advice is very dangerous, most bounty projects don't recover once bounty hunters dumps their tokens and if you buy there is no guarantee that the tokens will recover, the only bounty project that stands up and surprise bounty hunters is Youengine (YOUC), believe me not all bounty projects will end up like Youengine

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:42:31 PM

First of all i want buy old coin now so i would like take cheap price. Actually if i want invest in new coin then of course i will take a chance in IEO with bonus. Basically we should analysis more which coin best then we can do invest. Especially altcoins market still under in dumping so we should buy now with top coins.
Not all coin dumped are good, look for potential with a team and also a credible product. Most of these coins that get dumped become shitcoins because the price never goes up again, always do some research on the project before buying coins even if they are low priced
shushu2007

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:51:57 PM

Thanks for your 6 suggestiong,you are a wise man.I think now is also a good time to buy but dont hold long time.Don't get greedy!
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 04:28:46 PM

In the event that crypto projects direct their IEOs on top crypto exchanges, at that point I want to invest in these cryptocurrency projects during IEOs, in light of the fact that after IEO, these cryptocurrency projects list their cryptocurrencies on a similar top cryptocurrency exchanges and I generally get a good profit from this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: