Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to buy cryptocurrency?  (Read 23114 times)
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 12:45:32 PM

I always think when is the right time to buy cryptocurrency and I've thought of several methods for choosing the right time to buy cryptocurrency, that is :
1. buy coin during ICO, IEO or STO;
2. buy when the price down (dump);
3. buy when the project has a good news;
4. buy when the price starts to increase (pump);
5. buy when coin from the project listed on big exchange;
6. buy when the project already has a product.
Then from the methods I have mentioned, which method is the most appropriate to buy cryptocurrency or is there another method that you can suggest to buy cryptocurrency at the right time?
My advice is to buy whenever you want, because you will definitely get profit from investing in cryptocurrency (cryptocurrency prices will definitely continue to increase), but of course you have to choose the right cryptocurrency to invest, so you don't lose your money and cryptocurrency that I recommend for you to invest is :
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. 0chain
4. CTSI
5. Polkadot
although for now I am only investing in Ethereum, because I believe the price of Ethereum will increase soon and reach its ATH price or even create a new ATH price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 08:42:55 PM

I always think when is the right time to buy cryptocurrency and I've thought of several methods for choosing the right time to buy cryptocurrency, that is :
Then from the methods I have mentioned, which method is the most appropriate to buy cryptocurrency or is there another method that you can suggest to buy cryptocurrency at the right time?

thats right, but i will buy any cryptocurrency when a big updates coming to the project,
such as development updates, or maybe listed on bit exchange, because mostly i will get a good profit in short period time

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 09:07:48 PM

in my own opinion the right time to buy is after doing your research, cause all the things you listed aren't guaranteed to bring profit, especially buying the dump of an altcoin, cause buying a coin just because it dumped doesn't mean it's going to pump back up, most times it continues to dump that way until its goes back zero and eventually die, so be careful do a good research before buying any altcoin  to avoid losing your money.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 11:23:02 PM

There is no issue to purchase crypto while pumping begins. Numerous individuals purchase during this time. The majority of them expect a major upward move and wish to sell their coin when it arrive at top. Purchasing crypto when the price arrived at low is a good decision. But it would be most exceedingly awful choice if you purchase crypto while the price is ceaselessly dropping. I will say, you can purchase while the price is pumping but make sure to sell before it begin to drop

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 11:51:21 PM

for me, it is very easy to determine when to buy cryptocurrency, yeah and now is the right time !, why?
because the price of Bitcoin has corrected and reached support, and altcoin prices are also very cheap, compared to prices during the first of altcoin season, altcoins can reach new ath in altcoin season v2, many experts believe that altcoins will be superior in this season.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 11:55:22 PM

At the present time I don't recommend for you to purchase a cryptocurrency in light of the fact that the price is high, or in the event that you need to follow the promotion, at that point proceed to attempt it.  That is the essential thing you need to know when you are purchasing a cryptocurrency.
There are a few different ways and techniques to consider when you are purchasing cryptocurrency, all you simply require to recollect is purchase when the price of the cryptocurrency that you need to purchase is low and sell when the price of the mint piece or token that you have purchase is high.

zerogrown

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 03:33:23 AM

Totally agree on No. 5!! This gives more time for a crypto to rise up all you need to do is accumulate and provide volume. Buy in bulks coz things will go sideways once the hype is gone. Huge volumes on new listing provide huge profit. Been doing this entirely on every listing on KuCoin.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 07:05:07 AM

I prefer buying a coin when it already has a real product and listed in big exchanges. This can make a lower chance to hold a bad coin on the wallet. Also, this can avoid a severe pump of the price after buying the coin. I have some experience buying new coins from small exchanges, I can tell you it is very risky. There are too many new coins that result in a very low volume there. And finally, the price drops significantly because of too low demands.

Defining "real product" is problematic in cryptocurrency sector. I would define a coin or token as a "real product" only if it is having an established real life usage. And such coins are very rare and as per my calculation they number in two digits. Most of the projects have very good ideas. But the problem is with translating these ideas into real products.
Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 07:13:16 AM

If you choose one of these methods, then it seems to me that this 2.buy when the price down (dump) is the best but of course this is not the main thing to look at when buying a coin on the market, however, according to technical analysis, this is a more correct decision.
HakaseMarui

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 11:55:21 AM

Totally agree on No. 5!! This gives more time for a crypto to rise up all you need to do is accumulate and provide volume. Buy in bulks coz things will go sideways once the hype is gone. Huge volumes on new listing provide huge profit. Been doing this entirely on every listing on KuCoin.

Actually projects need a good and a popular exchange in order to have more liquidity in the market, the better the exchange is the better for the project. Binance, KuCoin and Uniswap are the three exchanges that are really popular nowadays for the new projects but investing on IEO/ICO too is a good decision specially when it has been hosted by a good platform
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 12:04:47 PM

If you choose one of these methods, then it seems to me that this 2.buy when the price down (dump) is the best but of course this is not the main thing to look at when buying a coin on the market, however, according to technical analysis, this is a more correct decision.

It won’t work every time and i can guarantee it for sure.
If you go on choosing the coins whose value are down without proper research, then ultimately you will face losses.
IMO there is no perfect time to buy.
If you have enough money then just buy whenever you can with some proper research.
Get calls from pro traders and choose the coin to invest.
If you follow these pattern then you will definitely make some good profits.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 02:20:12 PM

there is one more on extensive as investors might gains use with initial entrance through imo that is initial model offering to put of funds with early terms as possessing right with preemptive share as buying within the least of spread as the value might be still in lower bands.

criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 03:09:34 PM

buying coins during ICO, IEO or STO is the best method and can get a lot of profit but this is still too big a risk, from the method you mentioned I prefer to buy when the project has good news, even though it doesn't get as much profit as number 1 at least we can take advantage of the hype of the project
good news from a project does sometimes cause something to the market. but now the good news without any encouragement from the possible market conditions will also be difficult. Last year I saw several projects revamp the roadmap to keep up with the market with DeFi updates that were at their peak at the time. but not all projects like that will benefit.
heztida3

Activity: 176
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 05:33:48 PM

we have an illustration of a fall project and rekt in every one of those six stages, you need to locate your own specific manner and following 2 hares simultaneously cause you to lose both of them , If you like ICO, IEO then you need to do investigate on the organization, group, whitepaper major news, and so on , If you wanna exchange get master in TA, following publicity would get you rekt presumably so don't tune in to the moon young men in wire gatherings!

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 07:09:33 AM

What you said is right, when to grab and when to sell, everything based on the money management we plan. Money Management is an important thing in cryptocurrency. Which we need to grab the top coin when there is a dip in the market, wait to grab them more in the dip again and it will help to make a profit when the price starts recovering.
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 08:58:19 PM

In my opinion, buy currencies during their ICO, IEO or STO, isn't seem always correct time but kinda test of luck because now investors buy Cryptos & still they get victim & being scammed.so should better to analysis first and understand what actually that project is! buying currency when they dumped also might be risky because if you can't mark the defference between real & shit crypto, then you would be suffer in loss cause after a dump, shitcoins would never raise again and so is happening in market nowadays.others ideas are impressive

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 09:01:56 PM

In my opinion, buy currencies during their ICO, IEO or STO, isn't seem always correct time but kinda test of luck because now investors buy Cryptos & still they get victim & being scammed.so should better to analysis first and understand what actually that project is! buying currency when they dumped also might be risky because if you can't mark the defference between real & shit crypto, then you would be suffer in loss cause after a dump, shitcoins would never raise again and so is happening in market nowadays.others ideas are impressive

indeed, and after the ICO, IEO or STO finished then the token tradeable on any exchange except binance,
usually the price will dump hard, and i think this is the best time to buy when the dump hard coming

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 12:47:40 PM

we have an illustration of a fall project and rekt in every one of those six stages, you need to locate your own specific manner and following 2 hares simultaneously cause you to lose both of them , If you like ICO, IEO then you need to do investigate on the organization, group, whitepaper major news, and so on , If you wanna exchange get master in TA, following publicity would get you rekt presumably so don't tune in to the moon young men in wire gatherings!
At least today you shouldn't build illusions and take unnecessary risks. In my opinion, there are leaders of the cryptocurrency market who, according to forecasts, should show good results throughout this year, and it is investments in these coins that will give a good profit. Therefore, today I think only in this direction and I am not inclined to spray myself on ieo or ico, because the risk is very high.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 05:21:15 PM

According to my study There's no right or off-base time to contribute in cryptocurrency. What all require is right data and information almost this showcase. Regularly on the off chance that you contribute in a down showcase and hold for some time there's a chance merely will make some profit. But in the event that you venture within the off-base put at whatever point you contribute you may be in loss. So I would say that superior pick up a few information approximately the advertise at that point go for any cryoto any time you may be in benefit.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 06:43:27 PM

The crypto market has some exciting features that you should be aware of before investing. BTC mainly acts as a proxy for the entire market, altcoins live and die in bitcoin’s performance. This is particularly so since 2018. Altcoins have yet to reassert themselves after the bear market we’ve seen. Always do your own decisions and research then base the trades on that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: