Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO, IEO! Which one do you want to return again?  (Read 1904 times)
aysha9853

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 12:26:49 PM

if I want to definitely choose an ICO, because Raising a lot of funds if a serious project might last a long time to develop the project, if I want to be safe, definitely IEO but the fundraising is only a few and not as much as ICO, but all have advantages and disadvantages, I think investors want to find safety
huiji2011

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 01:33:05 PM

None,i dont want to return to any of this two. It cannot be denied that ICO,IEO both are pattern of success, creating so many miracle,ICO success in 2017,and IEO begin in 2018, BNB is the most successful example of IEO. But i wish was, at some time,some place there are have new models to drive this crypto machine, let it go farther and farther.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 01:42:32 PM

IEO is currently still the best option (in my opinion). Some exchanges such as Binance and KuCoin have good methods of attracting organic investors' attention, and it proves that IEOs are better structured than ICOs. Maybe in some cases ICO is more profitable, but overall IEO is superior

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 02:09:49 PM

Creating new concepts means increasing the amount of scamming in new ways. I think i had to come back to invest in IEO.

- You know ICO had a lot of success at a time where investors weren’t disappointed, but a few days later a lot of scam ICOs were invented where investors lost a lot of their money.

- In the same way, many projects run by IEO got a lot of response at first but later they did not last long.

Again at this point in the same way Defi has created excitement where investors were smart at first time by making more profits but that is now where the scam scheme has grown and i don't think this concept will matter much anymore.[b/]

I believe that the emergence of scammers has nothing to do with the emergence of ICO, IEO or DeFi, but with the fact that these areas, like some others, are simply not regulated, which means they cannot be controlled by special bodies. Well, this is understandable, because we are all for anonymity and decentralization, but then where does the control over fraud come from when everyone who wants to do it and does it? So it turns out that the direction with ICO, IEO and DeFi is a direction that is free to operate, which means anything can happen. Try to analyze and study all the offers more, then you will have a chance not to get caught by scammers.
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 02:43:16 PM

Till today I can still invest in any binance IEO launchpads because they never disappoint me, I can easily double my invested money without any worries of getting scammed, binance and other top exchanges always works wonder, you can never be that confident around ICO projects and there is no one to blame, top exchanges are very careful with new projects as they do their own research too before introducing the project to their platform users, IEO gives me peace of mind over ICO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 02:47:08 PM

I want the ICO when it is started before 2017 if I am not mistaken. I knew there are a lot of members in the forum got earned a lot in this business industry of cryptocurrency. Although, IEO became only good in the beginning but not take so long, unlike ICO. But of course, this was just my assessment I don't know to others here.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 04:39:57 PM

I want the ICO when it is started before 2017 if I am not mistaken. I knew there are a lot of members in the forum got earned a lot in this business industry of cryptocurrency. Although, IEO became only good in the beginning but not take so long, unlike ICO. But of course, this was just my assessment I don't know to others here.
I believe that the difference between the ico that is taking place today and in 2017, first of all, is that investors and other users of cryptocurrency treat their investments differently. Today, the rewards for Bounty hunters have become much less, and investors have begun to study investment projects much more carefully, and also have begun to show more distrust in any new project on the cryptocurrency market. Projects are very poorly developed and achieve success only in a single case. And definitely we will never be able to repeat the period of 2017.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 11:37:19 PM

In the cryptospace we can't define anything to be present and the other to fade off. In my understanding everything happens in a cyclic process. Same is with the cryptomarket, upon that we'll see ICO and IEO coming into large scale usage and making a change in the market. Maybe this time the previous issues out of ICO and IEO will be eliminated from it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 11:53:06 PM

IEO seems better, I think we don't need ICO anymore. With IEO, at least we know where the token/coin be listed after initial sale. But ICO mostly has no plan for listing on an exchange first in the early stage. Even after ICO completed, the team still don't announce where to list the token/coin. This makes scammers too easy to scam people.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 04:58:45 PM

I would say I would prefer IEO to return more than ICO because in IEO world you at least knew that your coin would be listed on an exchange, good or bad, low volume or high volume whatever there could be problematic about it, at least we knew that it would be listed on an exchange and that is something quite important.

This is why I think it is definitely something major that IEO should return if they can, but nowadays there is DEX that lists almost anything. Look at all the new projects, they could be just erc20 tokens and get listed on uniswap whenever they want so there is no more problems with getting listed anywhere, just use uniswap and you will be done with it and you will be capable of trading without any problems. Hence I think neither of ICO nor IEO will return.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:43:23 PM

IEO is more transparent than ICO.  Top exchange like Binance scrutinize any project looking to launch lauchpad IEO on Binance so investor don't feel afraid to invest in IEO.  ICO is dead, it is rare to have a successful project on ICO this year because ICO has been left behind and now IEO has become the choice of the big whales.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:57:49 PM

Creating new concepts means increasing the amount of scamming in new ways. I think i had to come back to invest in IEO.

- You know ICO had a lot of success at a time where investors weren’t disappointed, but a few days later a lot of scam ICOs were invented where investors lost a lot of their money.

- In the same way, many projects run by IEO got a lot of response at first but later they did not last long.

Again at this point in the same way Defi has created excitement where investors were smart at first time by making more profits but that is now where the scam scheme has grown and i don't think this concept will matter much anymore.[b/]
I would prefer to have the ICO's of 2017 back, like you said alot of projects were doing well during those times, most of those projects are still up and running till now, unlike IEO's that after the first response from investors they will later become worthless, and DeFi on the other hand just came out, and it didn't take long before scammers started creating scam DeFi projects using the magic word DeFi to lure investors, I think ICO's was better.

Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:17:44 PM

To me I prefer ICO to return back than ieo. ICO had more success and less greed by exchanges than ieo. During ICO things were moving kinda good before some scammers intruded but ieo which was handled by some exchanges didn't last that longer than ICO. I truly want ICO back then others.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:24:42 PM

To me I prefer ICO to return back than ieo. ICO had more success and less greed by exchanges than ieo. During ICO things were moving kinda good before some scammers intruded but ieo which was handled by some exchanges didn't last that longer than ICO. I truly want ICO back then others.
The problem is you can't expect a good ICO if they will come back, yes, there were success at the beginning but it's expected that more scammers will play due to its popular and the fact that there's less regulation on ICO or even non, that makes it more risky for newbie investors.

bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:29:57 PM

I prefer the ICO back with a new concept. because ICO keeps token price stable after tokensale. different from IEOs whose prices are dumps. I think ICO is more profitable for investors and other workers, because ICO keeps prices high and that's very good.
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 10:58:16 PM

After going through what you just wrote, I know alot people will agree with me that ICO's is way better than IEO's and DeFi , I mean ICO's did make alot of investors tons of money and I still see most of those ICO projects still doing well in the crypto sphere, unlike those IEO's projects that after the IEO they just become dormant, DeFi on the other hand has become a hub for scammers, since it came to the spotlight this year, countless scam projects have been created.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:10:32 PM

After going through what you just wrote, I know alot people will agree with me that ICO's is way better than IEO's and DeFi , I mean ICO's did make alot of investors tons of money and I still see most of those ICO projects still doing well in the crypto sphere, unlike those IEO's projects that after the IEO they just become dormant, DeFi on the other hand has become a hub for scammers, since it came to the spotlight this year, countless scam projects have been created.

Don't forget that ICOs had been the breeding ground of scammers. That's where scammers started to realize they can screw investors without being held accountable with their actions. Even with the team members published, very few projects had been sued as it was difficult and complicated if a small investor will sue them. Just waste of time, so I don't think ICO is way better than IEO or DeFi. All of them have pros and cons, but people started being duped by ICO projects.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:22:51 PM

IEO is more transparent than ICO.  Top exchange like Binance scrutinize any project looking to launch lauchpad IEO on Binance so investor don't feel afraid to invest in IEO.  ICO is dead, it is rare to have a successful project on ICO this year because ICO has been left behind and now IEO has become the choice of the big whales.
I'm not sure with that because if we say that IEO has that potential and whales are investing in them we are supposed to see the market surging high and have some hypes but there's nothing. But if we are talking about ICO and if we can remember last 2017 where ICO projects investors doubled (and even tripled their money) it was the sign that more people are investing their money unlike what we observe in IEO days.

It may be, one factor that looks different is because people are learning from their bad experience last 2017 and they are much careful now and have knowledge in choosing the project to invest in compared before.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:28:59 PM

Same case, scammers are everywhere and the chance of getting good benefits out from this two options are too risky. Most of the time it failed since

many people around this kind of investment always aiming for quick profits not giving enough time for the project to developed maturely and without

financial aid it will die shortly.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:55:52 PM

I prefer the ICO back with a new concept. because ICO keeps token price stable after tokensale.
What? Are you serius with your statement?
Look! In what way that ICO can keep the token price stabe after the tokensale? Please, explain it first!!  Undecided
AFAIK, once the tokens are listed on an exchange, we cannot control the price. It will fully depend on the demand in the market. If the project is good and the team has quality to improve the project, then the price can survive and grow. While if the project development seems not as expected, the investors will dump the price suddenly.

*It is not about ICO or IEO but the quality of the project and the team itself.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀