Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin needs more women.  (Read 3005 times)
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 06:02:16 AM

If there's a statistics that really says that bitcoin and cryptocurrency are more prominent to male than female. There's really not much importance to focus on this part. We should also not conclude that cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin is in favor of the males since there's no single information regarding this is listed on the whitepaper of Bitcoin, and it will solely depend on the choice of a person whether to use Bitcoin or not. It is just that, males are more active in the community but it doesn't mean that females aren't using it. I have female friends who use Bitcoin in transactions. They also manage huge cryptocurrency communities.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 07:06:40 AM

The world of investing has long been accused of being a male-dominated “old-boys club”. Women in this environment frequently complain that they are frozen out, treated badly or have to work harder than men to make good.

So you would have thought that the 21st century’s developing fetch scene might have leveled the playing field between the sexes. However, evidence suggests the rush to online finance platforms and investments has done nothing to boost equality.

Instead, the digitally driven world of artificial intelligence, Bitcoin and blockchain is as sexually unbalanced as the banking, property and commodity markets industries that preceded it. Tech industries are inherently male-dominated for reasons that include boys being introduced to gadgets at a younger age, leading to just 16% of computer science undergraduates being female. 

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies first became popular in the geekiest parts of the tech and finance industries, both male-dominated. The early word was spread mainly on Reedit and forums for discussing video games.

I don't know why there is a need for a call about either more women and men because this area is open for everyone and no gender restriction
so meaning Women can enter and invest on their own discretion and risk .

we have no way of forcing anyone to like and come here because this is a place where we can understand and study on our own,for more than 10 years I
think this is enough for everyone to venture here ,Investing or giving service is whom they must be.

How many of your friends or family that is now inside crypto?

Mine?i think 1 cousin,2 girlfriend and my wife,so at least 4 of my personal connected people are inside.

sujon5

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 09:33:24 AM

Nowadays women have more opportunities to get into traditionally men-conquered industries. And number of women engaged in Bitcoin is continuously growing. Maybe there aren't any women among the top 10 richest people in crypto, but it's a matter of time.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 09:42:47 AM

Girls are in Cryptocurrency like the ones in this group GirlsGoneBTC and most of them are also earning BTC, probably earning more than what signature campaign participants from the services.

I wanna thank them publicly for driving people to cryptocurrency, i just can't do it on facebook.  so there you go, if you need more women in bitcoin, you need men who likes jacking infront of a camera.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 10:42:10 AM

The world of investing has long been accused of being a male-dominated “old-boys club”. Women in this environment frequently complain that they are frozen out, treated badly or have to work harder than men to make good.

So you would have thought that the 21st century’s developing fetch scene might have leveled the playing field between the sexes. However, evidence suggests the rush to online finance platforms and investments has done nothing to boost equality.

Instead, the digitally driven world of artificial intelligence, Bitcoin and blockchain is as sexually unbalanced as the banking, property and commodity markets industries that preceded it. Tech industries are inherently male-dominated for reasons that include boys being introduced to gadgets at a younger age, leading to just 16% of computer science undergraduates being female.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies first became popular in the geekiest parts of the tech and finance industries, both male-dominated. The early word was spread mainly on Reedit and forums for discussing video games.

In my personal opinion ithe male domination is not only in the Crypto world, but historically it is so in all directions of our life and business. It does not depend on wheather it is Bitcoin's World or Dollar's. But nowadays there is such a tendency it’s not a nuisance for women who have a strong desire to earn and be engaged in the BTC and other crypto world. And there are lots of women who are just holders, traders or really successful leaders in this direction. I do not see any infringements or restrictions for women here.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 11:21:34 AM

Being a woman, I would say that this argument is rubbish. A decentralized asset such as Bitcoin can't be redistributed in order to give more representation to gender or racial groups. The very purpose of Bitcoin was to establish a free economy, which is outside the clutches of populist politicians. As Bitcoin adoption grows, the gender distribution will also become closer to normal. Until then, we need to ignore these arguments.
I agree, whether what sexual orientation you are it doesn't matter for me, because I believe of you are interested in something you will go for it,  for example if you are into programming or robotics it is not only for male remember that there are some google programmers who are women, so in bitcoin gender is not the problem , what matter most is their perspective and mindset.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:46:16 AM

So is. We need more women who invest in Bitcoin or who are related to industry and technology. This article shows an idea of ​​how women participate in the industry. Although women in the crypto space represent a minority I think that this moment is the awakening and that these numbers will increase in the future.

https://news.bitcoin.com/working-in-the-cryptocurrency-industry-as-a-woman/

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 12:13:33 PM

It’s like a normal thing in most sectors, there are always more males than females, especially sectors that has to do with technology, guys are usually the ones who are techy. I think it’s something that will have to start with the society, they need to make the women understand that they can do anything, no matter whatever it is, they should feel free to do it as long as they love it.

It’s just like in my society, people don’t see it as a normal thing for a girl to be working as a mechanical engineer, they believe that such works are meant for men only, and when they see women in those sectors they think it’s strange or something lol. Things will definitely change as time goes on.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 12:34:41 PM

Women somehow unite when the talks are about cheating boyfriends. Men unite when there is something to look forward to and in this case, is the technology behind Bitcoin.

Seriously, there are just fewer girls who are into programming and figuring out computer science. But now that BTC is widespread, girls are up to conquer as well. I can see them providing trading tutorials as well on youtube. The Internet is a plain ground for all.

But i also think that there is many boys in our generation that have many stupide ocupations( who visite my facebook profile 😂)

Girls just want to get fun and stay safe and they dont give any important to a think like bitcoin that they consider it as a risky think and a dengerous adventure

For them bitcoin is like gambling and girls hate gambling
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 12:40:46 PM

This is not really a matter think

Every jender have its own ocupations and the jender will not change many things in a sector like cryptocurrencies

Maybe we want that girls enter the crypto adventure to share its benefits and this will really be a good thing
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 01:41:52 PM

I don’t know which country you live in.
As a woman, I do not feel treated badly and frozen in the country I live in. Here free, whether in banking, property, commodity markets,
or even technology industries, many women also occupy top positions in offices. Because there are so many female undergraduates in my country.
Anyone is free to pursue a career in any industry. Most importantly, he must master the science in the field.
Also in my country, introducing gadgets is not limited to boys. Girls are equally holding gadgets. And on average, they all know technology.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Hasmizara

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 02:27:37 PM

It is a common misconception that Bitcoin needs more women work at Bitcoin there is nothing done in the country of gender. Bitcoin does not depend on women bitcoin rises in demand and investment. Anyone who has a good knowledge of Bitcoin can use Bitcoin. boys are more in demand than girls in the field of bitcoin there are many women who have no idea about technology and find it difficult to use bitcoin in foreign countries. There is no difference between men and women who can take advantage of Bitcoin as they wish.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 02:42:14 PM

Bitcoin is for everyone, men or women that doesn't matter since we are free what we want to do here. That is also the part of decentralization, if they wanted to invest, they can; if they don't want to that is on them. We don't need to force people to invest or use bitcoin, like what they wanted in life they have their options or choices and it is on them if they will be putting bitcoin or crypto currencies on that options.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 02:58:59 PM

It’s like a normal thing in most sectors, there are always more males than females, especially sectors that has to do with technology, guys are usually the ones who are techy. I think it’s something that will have to start with the society, they need to make the women understand that they can do anything, no matter whatever it is, they should feel free to do it as long as they love it.

It’s just like in my society, people don’t see it as a normal thing for a girl to be working as a mechanical engineer, they believe that such works are meant for men only, and when they see women in those sectors they think it’s strange or something lol. Things will definitely change as time goes on.
It's probably because of the environment and the society, when growing up there's this distinction that men usually like this stuff related to technology while women like other things, and it's being adapted over time. Although we can see that men are more into bitcoin, for sure, more women will also start adopting bitcoin once it gets more recognition to the public. Though I believe, gender is not really an issue here, whether what gender is mostly into bitcoin
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 02:59:44 PM

The investor is only just an investor, whatever they are men or women. Women can participate in any type of legal business or independent work that they can do. 'BTC needs woman' this is ugly to hear. This can't be true and it is a nonsense topic. But doesn't want any specific person in gender. But BTC needs more investors, experts, and legalized by many countries for being the best currency in the world.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 03:03:29 PM
Merited by sayaya17 (2)

I don’t know which country you live in.
As a woman, I do not feel treated badly and frozen in the country I live in. Here free, whether in banking, property, commodity markets,
or even technology industries, many women also occupy top positions in offices. Because there are so many female undergraduates in my country.
Anyone is free to pursue a career in any industry. Most importantly, he must master the science in the field.
Also in my country, introducing gadgets is not limited to boys. Girls are equally holding gadgets. And on average, they all know technology.
Mastering knowledge in their field is an absolute thing and can be done by any man or woman. Currently women are not only caretakers of the family, but women have achieved gender equality and are able to compete with men in any field. With technology that continues to develop rapidly and the number of women who master it, of course women take part in developing the company in which they live.

After seeing your profile on Bitcointalk, I believe that you are a woman who is not blind to technology and participates in cryptocurrency technology. Even the year of creation of your account is the same as the account I use today. You are an extraordinary woman to have survived to this day. May always successful.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Yamust

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 03:05:03 PM

How can we say bitcoin needs more women? How can we say also that women are not interested in bitcoin or gadgets? Nowadays, women can do a lot of things like what men can do, sometimes she can make it even better. Anyways, I don't think bitcoin needs more women for it to be more successful, what it needs is to be accepted and acknowledged by all countries so that many people can use it freely.
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 03:09:20 PM

You mean women's need to be educated on this? I am not sure what you are talking about. Why you are making such partiality between men and women? Technology has been developed for all the human beings across the globe when Satoshi developed BTC he never mentioned this technology is specifically for men's or boys. Come mate grew up no more gender bias.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
larus

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 03:15:54 PM

Bitcoin needs more adoption, its not important by whom. When you will start people by qualities not by gender and race?
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 03:50:08 PM

The world of investing has long been accused of being a male-dominated “old-boys club”. Women in this environment frequently complain that they are frozen out, treated badly or have to work harder than men to make good.

male dominated...are sure that only few women are engaged in cypto? I think you need to have a valid data to show. Not because only few women studying and graduating in different computer course, also few women in crypto. Bitcoin is very popular now and mostly women are just stay at home. So, they have much time to use a computer and other gadgets, So it means their is a higher possibility that most women are also working in crypto.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: