Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Look like covid is over Once we take loans  (Read 529 times)
Hasmizara

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:43:24 PM

The poorest people within the society are most suffering from the virus while the center class are going to be ready to control everything after the top of Kovid, it'll take an extended time to recover the damage done to the poor. it's difficult to urge obviate this debt but if used properly are often good without risking. even as debt has put thousands of individuals on the road many became much richer and more advanced in life by using it wisely and intelligently. Now traders cannot go far without loans it's better to stay them hidden so as to measure in peace.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 04:35:44 AM

The poorest people within the society are most suffering from the virus while the center class are going to be ready to control everything after the top of Kovid, it'll take an extended time to recover the damage done to the poor. it's difficult to urge obviate this debt but if used properly are often good without risking. even as debt has put thousands of individuals on the road many became much richer and more advanced in life by using it wisely and intelligently. Now traders cannot go far without loans it's better to stay them hidden so as to measure in peace.

Yes making loans sometimes can help you earn if you used it properly and wisely but most of the time it will make your life more miserable. I already tried it but instead of profit it turned to my loses. That's why before making some loans you need to think it very well and think how you can use it. If you put it on trading then then you should know about trading very well. Remember it's easy to get loans but difficult to pay back specially if the amount you get is just bankrupt and you don't have other business or work to get money.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 05:05:12 AM

It is true that covid 19 has made our lives miserable but it would be better to take out a loan trade or invest to increase one's own capital and solve problems if you don't have much knowledge about trade it is better to invest and hold on. There will be no high risk of taking a loan here banks charge high interest rates for their own benefit which makes people very frustrated there is no interest here even if you have to wait a long time to invest it is possible to earn all the profit.
BIN-BIN

Activity: 504
Merit: 57

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:12:33 AM

So look like faster we get loans the faster restrictions will be removed.

Vaccanices are just side money and I dont think anyone will force anyone to take vaccanices.
World is run as business as big corporation so its not make people in stress too much!!
The whole point is to make sure life is sustainable and people are productive.

All this fears and conspiracyy theories are not serious!
Its all about just money and business!
All what the bankers want most is just to Open economy and give out  loans so our economy can go 10x more!
The bankers the elite want bull run I dont think they keep markets dowm too long.

Will be all good you people worry about too much let our Masters the bankers take care of this.

I Trust them becouse they been running world long time so I guess they know what to do.
I dont ever think they will do vaccanices forcement That's Bad for their reputation if they make people Against them then its harder to Rule let the people be happy enought and all easy!

Give Middle class the Dream of wealth by giving them credit loans... So the option to borrow from future... All good all happy Smiley

So anyone who can think logically knows no Reason to worry about as covid wars Everything is just a part of the business as usual.

This is pointless to me because the bank and government is always looking for ways to mortgage the freedom and independence of the people and at that they seize every opportunity to enslave the middle class. Load can never improve the economy 10× as you said it rather plug the whole system into economy crisis.
wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 338

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:48:32 PM

I was very confused when I was reading your post at first because you kept saying vacancies, and I never realized that you meant vaccines until I went through the comments. I don’t really agree with this, if you put it this way, that means you’re trying to say that the government were aware and planned the Coronavirus or you’re trying to say that the coronavirus news is fake and was just fabricated by the government to put fear in people?

The virus is real and has killed a lot of people, a lot of people being ignorant because they have not experienced it yet so they feel it’s all lies. Don’t be one of such people. Of course things will get better now that the lockdown has been lifted.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████