Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A crypto Scammer on the run  (Read 705 times)
Daras

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 12:18:55 PM

In cryptocurrency there is tendency of having more scammers, the authority in different nations can help to curb this menace by going after the scammers. Nigeria is not the only country with scammers,they are present everywhere. Greed and lack of knowledge can actually expose people to scammers in crypto.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 12:37:48 PM

Nigeria is on the top 10 most corrupted countries in the world, what do you expect? We can't forget what happened last year in america, many where arrested for massive fraud cases and they aren't stopping, the economy of that country is very very bad I heard so I don't expect anything else from such country
That list that you are talking does not make sense,

It happens in every country around the world, we just don't know their numbers but it is just the same even in our country. It is not about the numbers of how many scammers in that certain citizen, we should not treat every Nigerian as scammers since not all of them are the same.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 05:29:21 PM

There have been several experiences of being scamed by Nigerians, I don't blame the country or the people there
the name of the scammer of each country must be a lot too
indeed the basis of their bitter experiences is always the culprit
that's what makes the image of the Nigerian people bad in the crypto project
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 06:14:05 PM

I think we shouldn't accuse a single country because there are lots of scammers in each country. Cryptocurrency is actually an opportunity for most scammers so they will always exist and take the chance to fool people and gain money. It's just a bad thing that these scammers are ruining the name of crypto as well as their country's name.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 10:27:45 AM

Scammers are from every damn countries in this world, I know nigeria is full of scammers too but don't go around trusting projects because their members aren't from Nigeria lol, I'm kinda reluctant on russian blockchain projects too hahaha, it's a pity there is no way to safeguard crypto space because of decentralization.
Yes every country have a scammer every part of the world have it.
It is easier for them now since we could easily connect to everyone through the internet,
So we should be careful on who we would trust and on where we would invest.
But we couldn't say that the project is a scam because they have a Nigerian on their team who knows maybe he/she is good on that choosen field.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 11:00:16 AM

You shouldn't blame me from running away from any crypto project that has a nigerian as one of its members, I don't hate this country but it's majority of its people are something else, not all nigeriana are bad though but .......here is a news I came across yesterday,

Nigeria Authorities Put mastermind of Inksnation and Pinkoin blockchain projects on wanted list

The full details can be read on here too

https://news.bitcoin.com/nigerian-authorities-put-mastermind-of-the-inksnation-crypto-scam-on-wanted-list/

It's actually empowering to see that people are getting held accountable at some places because of the scams that they are doing within a digital world. That means that Cryptocurrencies really made an impact on Nigeria since they want to keep their community clean by hunting down criminals. It would be unfair to say to not trust any people from Nigeria or even different countries but we must stay vigilant and aware that scammers are everywhere so we should just keep our money safe.
Sometimes it is the desperation that push this people to do something like this ,Look how hard living in That country as one of the poorest community in the world,Why?because of government corruption so people are doing their best to cope with living.

I don't say it is good to do scams and hacks but having nothing to live?bad activities will keep you alive.

If the government are only giving Help for their people i think things like this will be lessen,as people wanted to live fair and free from bad elements.

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 12:04:40 PM

Scammers are from every damn countries in this world, I know nigeria is full of scammers too but don't go around trusting projects because their members aren't from Nigeria lol, I'm kinda reluctant on russian blockchain projects too hahaha, it's a pity there is no way to safeguard crypto space because of decentralization.

You are right it does not matter if the project is base from is from in a 1st or 3rd world countries it every project is suspected to be scams as long as there are some malicious activities and irregularities in their management expect it to be something fishy. African and India countries are more ofte involve in such activities that is why I am staying aways from projects that come from those countries.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 06:25:02 AM

Any business that promise to trade for you or pay you a certain percentage daily or monthly should not be trusted. They are only after your money.
also not all business that offer trades for you are scam because theres actually a kind of business or a service like that  but a strict background check is a must on that kind of service because that is one of the most used tactics by scammers  .
If you meant referral bonuses, I know that is ok and achievable for businesses. But I still maintain my stand that any business promising to trade for you and pay a certain daily return often end in scams. These are ponzis. If you have thriving business that has been paying returns please share the name or link here.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:55:43 AM

Scammers are not only in Nigeria but also around the world. I don't want to blame only a country. There are good people and good hunters as well as good crypto traders too. Only this particular person can be scammer and he can be caught by their authorities.
He has promised monthly life time income by offering investment. But he has cheated with them by Pinkoin offering monthly which isn't listed in any market anywhere. For this kind of cheater, many countries still are lagging behind to legalize crypto.

it is a global industry, so scammer from Nigeria can scam people all around the world

of course, these projects look like they were going for local people, that are un-educated regarding crypto industry, but want to earn fast, and when you want to earn fast and easy, without any analysis where do you invest, you usually end-up scammed

I also think so this project was only for Nigerian people who live in village and don't know to much about crypto. This cheater has cheated with so many deprived people who are living under poverty in Nigeria. In crypto, anyone can scam if he is brilliant and knows basic of crypto but this isn't ethics. Morality is vital part of a man's life, only money isn't scale of happiness.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 03:04:15 PM

Scammers are from different countries regardless of their races. Scamming comes from greediness because they wanted to be rich instantly. We could avoid scammers if we are well educated about what we are entering. We must consider scammers whenever we are doing such business or investments because we cannot deny them. Be prepared and be a keen observer.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 03:32:02 PM

You should be glad that Nigeria Government is battling crypto wrongdoings while their partners in West not. Praise to Nigeria government for this daring demonstration. Let the European and Americans government participate in this. Individuals have an overall supposition that digital currency business can help them take in substantial income.

Roctol

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 03:44:40 PM

This is a racist, stupid post.
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 10:41:01 AM

This is bound to happen in the concern counif the government policies does ensure everyone's economic situation can at least be at the barest minimum, the like of him will keep springing up and people who are financially helpless will keep embracing such in hope of getting either a miracle or a luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: