Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New feature on AltcoinsTalks forum - you can teleport your rank from bitcointalk  (Read 2378 times)
bubbalex (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 02:39:05 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2020, 03:02:20 PM by bubbalex
Merited by tk808 (4), robelneo (2), dragonvslinux (2), ABCbits (1), ice18 (1), The Cryptovator (1), laredo7mm (1), Princeofpoetry (1), AlttAdmn (1)

Description: I'm not altcoinstalks forum admin/moderator/manager or somehow related to it's development - I am an active user and want to share here info, which may be useful for others. This feature may be useful for managers/promoters/project and for regular users as well, you will be able to join bounties/etc.

Teleported Rank

The crypto community is growing fast, and with new waves of users, the experience gets diluted. We end up with groups of people talking nonsense about price speculation, with no real knowledge at all.
We want experienced people to have a say on our forum. That's why we are launching the Teleported rank.
This rank allow top users to teleport from other forums to ours, while keeping their rank.
That means they can have valuable discussions, share their knowledge and improve the quality of discussion, but also they can join bounties and airdrops on our forum as well.

There are few simple conditions:
- Need to open an account with the same username as the forum you are teleporting from.
- If you already have an account here, tell me to label the teleported one as duplicate.
- In the signature in the other forum, put a link to the teleported profile you opened on our forum, link should be: My Altt
- message me with details:
 link to your profile + info if it is your first account here or it's a duplicate

Open teleportation gates:
- bitcointalk : ranks with full member and above
- Other forums: ranks with senior members and above  :> Might be closed soon

Original thread on Altcoinstalks: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=178480
Altcoinstalks forum admin: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1

If this is somehow against bitcointalk rules - I will delete/close/archive this thread. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 02:44:35 PM

That's good but how about joining bounties from you that have separate bitcointalk campaign and separate altcoinstalk campaign? Will users be able to do both campaign with his or her single account? Isn't this cheating? And I will like to know if there are some projects campaign on altcoinstalk that aren't available on here?
Winscosinally

Merit: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 02:47:09 PM

No matter how hard I think about this I just feel like it's better to have separate accounts for each forum, to get to a particular rank you have to work for it but using my bitcointalk account to get to same rank on altcoinstalk isn't challenging, kinda like forking forums  Grin anyways thanks for sharing, I just happen to like bitcointalk more than altcoinstalk forum
bubbalex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 02:48:21 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2020, 02:59:53 PM by bubbalex

That's good but how about joining bounties from you that have separate bitcointalk campaign and separate altcoinstalk campaign? Will users be able to do both campaign with his or her single account? Isn't this cheating? And I will like to know if there are some projects campaign on altcoinstalk that aren't available on here?
This depends on the bounty manager - I allow participants to participate on both forums in my campaigns, in recent Free TON Signature campaign manager also allowed this. There are some bounties for altcoinstalks only, yes, but not much, many projects run bounty on both forums at once.

Furryball

Merit: 19

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 03:31:20 PM

Wow this is interesting, I never had the time to start my altcoinstalk journey because I can't just start from scratch but this makes things a whole lot easier, unfortunately only full members are giving this opportunity, I hope this won't go away anytime soon, thanks for sharing sir

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 03:34:57 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2020, 04:10:39 PM by Ucy

I guess you should try to get enthusiasts who are more interested in good quality Crypto tech/ideals (especially decentralized tech) and less on money. I think that's one of the ways to attract passionate & talented members. You'll still need to keep them engaged and rewarded somehow (not necessarily monetary reward) to keep them loyal.
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 03:45:15 PM

So users can use high-ranking accounts in both forums without any effort to create content on it. This seems ridiculous and demeaning of a cryptocurrency forum, inheritance can only benefit the members of the bounty program besides I don't see them as valuable. All ranks should be demonstrated through the dedication to quality articles.
Altcoinstalks now has a growing number of users as the rules and censorship from Bitcointalk are tighter. I have seen a few bounty campaigns that favor altcoinstalks members more.
bubbalex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 03:50:03 PM

So users can use high-ranking accounts in both forums without any effort to create content on it. This seems ridiculous and demeaning of a cryptocurrency forum, inheritance can only benefit the members of the bounty program besides I don't see them as valuable. All ranks should be demonstrated through the dedication to quality articles.
Altcoinstalks now has a growing number of users as the rules and censorship from Bitcointalk are tighter. I have seen a few bounty campaigns that favor altcoinstalks members more.
I guess this feature more valuable for managers, who wants to run bounty or post anns on more forums, but don't want to start from zero, unfortunately when I started on altcoinstalks I started from zero and ranked up to hero now, so this feature released quite late for me, but still might be helpful for other managers/projects/influencers/users, etc.

Altoinstalks is not a big competitor for bitcointalk now, it's quite small forum from the point of engagement, so this is an additional platform in my eyes, not alternative.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 06:33:46 PM

I have looked into the forum and to me it seems it is being run by some set of people, let me call them Cabals. I do agree the quality of post there is very low and diluted and it is very important to improve discussion there. The main issue for some of these new Crypto forums is that they are struggling to attracts new and active users because of the first mover advantage Bitcointalk enjoys

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 06:56:34 PM

I'm also there and not very active. Recently I was annoyed by some high-rank members via PM after I was speculating about spammers on that forum. Quite surprised that many spammers are able to do 100 posts/day even some of them are done by their moderators. I said they're probably bots and they didn't accept it, LOL.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 07:28:47 PM

I'm also there and not very active. Recently I was annoyed by some high-rank members via PM after I was speculating about spammers on that forum. Quite surprised that many spammers are able to do 100 posts/day even some of them are done by their moderators. I said they're probably bots and they didn't accept it, LOL.
Yes I have a high rank here too. On Altcoinstalk you cannot spam continuously because its system only allows continuous post after 90 seconds, and it checks by IP. I don't know how they can spam like you said.

AlttAdmn

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 01:12:08 AM

there are account farmers everywhere,
on altt we have some tools to detect and take some actions
we have automated badges that the spammers get, and obviously everything has consequences
however, posting too many posts does not mean they can rank up, as our system takes also many factors in consideration, a bit like btt
thus we do not necessarily go after people posting too much, as it does not really matter if they post too much or not
and we try to avoid conflicts and aggression, hence a friendly forum, or at least, the friendliest it can be ...

!!! Teleport Your Account !!! to AltcoinsTalks.com , >>> Double your earning potential
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 06:46:31 AM

there are account farmers everywhere,
on altt we have some tools to detect and take some actions
we have automated badges that the spammers get, and obviously everything has consequences
however, posting too many posts does not mean they can rank up, as our system takes also many factors in consideration, a bit like btt
thus we do not necessarily go after people posting too much, as it does not really matter if they post too much or not
and we try to avoid conflicts and aggression, hence a friendly forum, or at least, the friendliest it can be ...
I really appreciate whatever your efforts are to improve the quality of your forum, I support it. I hope you also think of plans for major consequences for those moderators. It is very strange when someone cleans the trash that other people throw in the front yard, on the other hand, he throws the trash himself in the backyard.

Good luck.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Towerbreeze

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:49:00 AM

This shouldn't be against bitcointalk rules I guess but how about security? I believe that using same information as on Bitcointalk for other websites isn't safe to be honest, details should be different because data can be breached in any ways
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:30:11 AM

You can join in one bounty from one forum either Bitcoin talk or Altcoinstalk forum. You can't join same bounty from both forum but if bounty manager allows you to join different campaign like social from one Forum and Signature from another forum, you can do it but not same campaign from two forum. I hope you will understand.

This shouldn't be against bitcointalk rules I guess but how about security? I believe that using same information as on Bitcointalk for other websites isn't safe to be honest, details should be different because data can be breached in any ways

This isn't all same information but your Bitcointalk username and email. Your password is on your hand. This is an opportunity for high rank members who want to join in altcoinstalk with high rank rather than starting from the first.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 08:06:39 AM

Thanks to bubbalex for posting this I am not aware of this and this is such a big opportunity to teleport my rank I will be active in altcoinstalk again, altscointalk is a also a very important forum that contributed to the advancement of Cryptocurrency.

I also noticed that there are a lot of bounty campaign in the altcoinstalk now, this is a good opportunity for bounty hunters like me, they now have two bounty forum to work on.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 08:09:43 AM

Ah nice they made it official.
You could have done that before tho, just had to talk to the admin. They were mroe than happy to cross-over your rank there
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 08:17:31 AM

Thanks to bubbalex for posting this I am not aware of this and this is such a big opportunity to teleport my rank I will be active in altcoinstalk again, altscointalk is a also a very important forum that contributed to the advancement of Cryptocurrency.

I also noticed that there are a lot of bounty campaign in the altcoinstalk now, this is a good opportunity for bounty hunters like me, they now have two bounty forum to work on.

Hello robelneo,

Number of bounty campaigns is smaller than on Bitcointalk, and basically they just a copy. Of course there are unique bounties, but the number of them is not huge. But, if you really want to support something special with dual forum signature campaign, then it is a great opportunity.

Also remember, once you achieve a rank (and in you case, yours will be teleported), you can be demoted. In order to get ranking more complicated, forum admin increase post count for rank up (and I think this is correct). So keep in mind, if you teleport as a legendary there and forget about your account, when you return, you might find that you are Hero now and you will need to get karma and make new posts.

I'm not saying that minimum post required for a new rank will be reconsidered soon, as it was only made once so far. But just dont forget about it.

P.S. There are also 2 ranks above Legendary - Mystic and Padawan, so there is plenty of things still to achieve  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 09:21:06 AM

I just heard about altcointalks, I'll check that out later. My question before I sign up (maybe): will I get a rank that is proportional to my account in this forum immediately even though I have no activity?  Grin

Even though you will or have registered with the same username, you should not use the same email and/or password for different sites because each has different security systems. If that happens on you, please change your password as soon as possible.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
AlttAdmn

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 09:45:14 AM

Ah nice they made it official.
You could have done that before tho, just had to talk to the admin. They were mroe than happy to cross-over your rank there
hi
previously we did not have the possibility to increase ranks, instead we would change old accounts into the new user - done only once
i don't recall having it done more than once.
there are agency rank and bounty manager ranks for bounty managers, which grant some ranks, but i don't recall we granted increased ranks other than 1 or 2 cases, and for those cases we had to repurposed old accounts opened by me or a team member.
there was a potential hero rank, which was just a tag, without real rank increase.

The issue was the rank integrity, but with the teleported rank, things are clear, and thus poses no issue with rank integrity, as those achieving high ranks without teleport get to take positions in the forum management like mods, or even the upcoming senate and other self governing ideas ...

!!! Teleport Your Account !!! to AltcoinsTalks.com , >>> Double your earning potential
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: