Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New feature on AltcoinsTalks forum - you can teleport your rank from bitcointalk  (Read 2379 times)
AlttAdmn

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 03:53:18 PM

This is a very short time event and I do not think many high-ranking BTT members will be interested to do that. There is a lot of space in this forum to contribute so they may not go to another forum which is full of spam poster. But I hope that the forum will be as good as BTT and they need to do some changes to their forum rules and ranking system.
We do try to prevent shitposting, and i do think our altcoins forum have some value, especially those interested in specific coins

!!! Teleport Your Account !!! to AltcoinsTalks.com , >>> Double your earning potential
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 05:06:23 PM

Like for example now, if I want to teleport my bitcointalk rank to altcoinstalk , I will have to put my altcointalk account link on my bitcointalk signature? Is this what they mean??

I will appreciate any answer, thank you.
There is no need to add in your signature. You can add your altcointalk profile link to your bitcointalk forum information, like website.
You can check my profile for information if don't understand.

Adding a signature (for 24hrs) is only for joining the "Potential Hero" membership group, as well as reserved for higher ranks. Teleporting is a lot more straightforward  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AbbyS

Activity: 208
Merit: 104

Excellence is an attitude

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 06:05:57 PM

~snip

That's a great idea Admin Alts did. I think it gives everyone a chance to get good ratings. The legends at BTT will get the same opportunity at Alts. I think this is part of recruiting participants to stay active there. But do they only provide a rank label, while participants' efforts to activate the forum are very small.
i agree, good question, is rank enough ? that' what we'll see

AltcoinsTalks
⟫⟫ Offers bitcointalk users possibility to teleport their rank  ⟫⟫  Read details <<
Join more bounties on 2 forums

AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 09:03:28 PM

Like for example now, if I want to teleport my bitcointalk rank to altcoinstalk , I will have to put my altcointalk account link on my bitcointalk signature? Is this what they mean??

There is no need to add in your signature. You can add your altcointalk profile link to your bitcointalk forum information, like website.

Adding a signature (for 24hrs) is only for joining the "Potential Hero" membership group, as well as reserved for higher ranks. Teleporting is a lot more straightforward  Wink
Potential hero is now redirected toward something else, as we already have teleported which basically negate necessity for potential hero original conception

!!! Teleport Your Account !!! to AltcoinsTalks.com , >>> Double your earning potential
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:02:03 PM

It looks like the two community are cooking up stuffs. i wish to see bitcointalk allow users from altcointalk to also teleport their account into bitcointalk and gain probably a little rank up. if altcointalk can allow members here to migrate and maintain their ranking statues. i see no reason why altcointalk users can not migrate to bitcointalk and enjoy the same gratitude giving to them as well. My humble opinion.

AbbyS

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:16:46 AM

It looks like the two community are cooking up stuffs. i wish to see bitcointalk allow users from altcointalk to also teleport their account into bitcointalk and gain probably a little rank up. if altcointalk can allow members here to migrate and maintain their ranking statues. i see no reason why altcointalk users can not migrate to bitcointalk and enjoy the same gratitude giving to them as well. My humble opinion.
no way .... btt was conceived as a forum for bitcoin, this is a fact a lot forget.

AltcoinsTalks
⟫⟫ Offers bitcointalk users possibility to teleport their rank  ⟫⟫  Read details <<

AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 02:03:25 AM

Bitcointalk ranking system is harder, it would not work this way

AbbyS

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:15:28 PM

the potential hero rank is almost useless imo

AltcoinsTalks

AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 04:28:41 PM

~snip

That's a great idea Admin Alts did. I think it gives everyone a chance to get good ratings. The legends at BTT will get the same opportunity at Alts. I think this is part of recruiting participants to stay active there. But do they only provide a rank label, while participants' efforts to activate the forum are very small.
Bounties will probably have an influence on the activity. The same as bounties have an influence on the activity here. If there were no bounties most bounty hunters will have little activity

AbbyS

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:02:14 PM

~snip

Bounties will probably have an influence on the activity. The same as bounties have an influence on the activity here. If there were no bounties most bounty hunters will have little activity
You can check there are hundreds of forums, most lack the bounty feature, which why they have less growth

AltcoinsTalks

AbbyS

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 11:26:51 PM

i just wanted to point out, that even if we assume there is a will
did you take in consideration the merit system ?
it takes 1000 merit point to become legendary, that means ages ...
thus it's going to be very difficult for btt users to accept such an option

AltcoinsTalks

AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 01:20:56 PM

i just wanted to point out, that even if we assume there is a will
did you take in consideration the merit system ?
it takes 1000 merit point to become legendary, that means ages ...
thus it's going to be very difficult for btt users to accept such an option
Also bitcointalk is about bitcoin, bitcoin the king of crypto. Why would the admins bother about other cryptos when bitcoin is 50% or more of the entire crypto market

AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 04:32:43 PM

Update: now members can also apply but it's a case by case check

AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 08:52:16 PM

No wonder since yesterday I was confused by a number of people in the Altscointalk forum, there were those who had senior member rank to legendary, it turned out that they could duplicate data from the bitcointalk forum. So it's really easy for new members not to post from the start? of course this policy really makes it easy for old members.
It's teleportation, not new members, these users have been in crypto for years

viananda2525

Activity: 1059
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:22:34 PM

No wonder since yesterday I was confused by a number of people in the Altscointalk forum, there were those who had senior member rank to legendary, it turned out that they could duplicate data from the bitcointalk forum. So it's really easy for new members not to post from the start? of course this policy really makes it easy for old members.
its facilitate high rank member in bitcointalk to have account in altscointalk , and they didnt need to start from beginning just teleport their account. old member with high rank here have advantages and for newbie and member unfortunately not. i think its good strategy to get attention from crypto community here so altcointalk forum could be more popular than before.

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:48:10 PM

Teleporting rank from Bitcointalk to altcoinstalk has pros and cons as well honestly. The good part is that it makes it easier for bounty managers to easily maintain their rank, hence bringing bounties to altcoinstalk more, the bad side is that it makes people who do not have high rank on bitcointalk but ranked up from scratch on altcoinstalk to feel cheated, since no effort will be made by those who have high ranks on bitcointalk. There should be conditions for such privilege, it shouldn't be open to everyone with no strict rules. Personally I like it, but some people might have reasons not to.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:49:07 PM

The offer is certainly interesting, but my rank is not suitable for this.  It's a bit of a pity, of course, but on the other hand, it gives an incentive to achieve everything yourself.  And really earn your rank through your own efforts.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
mrongos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:51:17 PM

I think this is very good to implement and hopefully I can register on the altcoinstalk forum because I see a lot of good potential that can be obtained there, still enthusiastic to find profit.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
AbbyS

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 01:00:22 AM

Teleporting rank from Bitcointalk to altcoinstalk has pros and cons as well honestly. The good part is that it makes it easier for bounty managers to easily maintain their rank, hence bringing bounties to altcoinstalk more, the bad side is that it makes people who do not have high rank on bitcointalk but ranked up from scratch on altcoinstalk to feel cheated, since no effort will be made by those who have high ranks on bitcointalk. There should be conditions for such privilege, it shouldn't be open to everyone with no strict rules. Personally I like it, but some people might have reasons not to.
when they rank up they earn points not when they teleport

AltcoinsTalks

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 07:03:26 AM

Personally I don't feel cheated, I have a high rank over there as well as a high rank here, both of which I earnt. I'm happy to see members teleporting over there, it's kinda cool. It is however more difficult for teleported members to rank up, due to also needing account aging and accumulated activity, as opposed to simply posts & activity.

Not forgetting that if we're talking about bounty hunters feeling cheated, then also enough bounties requires X karma to join, that teleported members will also have to earn. One bounty recently had a >100 karma threshold, which basically means no teleported members so far would have been able to join, only natively ranked users realistically.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████