Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:41:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New feature on AltcoinsTalks forum - you can teleport your rank from bitcointalk  (Read 2379 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:00:26 PM

unfortunately at this time I only have a full member rank and I see that the altcoinstalks forum is not a full member rank available, so what is the solution to teleporting using my bitcointalk account which is still a full member?

You have to re-read the post because from what I read above   full member and above from bitcointalk is the rand that can be teleported, I think you can teleport your full member just fine,
Perhaps this is a good thing for those who would like to teleport their bitcointalk account to altcoinstalk to participate in bounties over there, sounds interesting.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
AbbyS

Activity: 208
Merit: 104

Excellence is an attitude

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:49:47 PM

Yes, it will benefit everyone above the rank of full members. Especially those who have received negative trust. There are many people who get it for a small mistake will benefit more. Those who have more negative trust will inevitably take special consideration. Because they may re-engage in offensive activities there as well. Another thing to consider is that those who are trusted will be able to participate in both threads in parallel. But working in two places is quite difficult. I believe they will feel much more comfortable here. This is their familiar habitat.
joining twice the bounties is a plus though.
negative trust is a big issue, but as you said people sometime get it for small mistakes, a clean page would be good

AltcoinsTalks
⟫⟫ Offers bitcointalk users possibility to teleport their rank  ⟫⟫  Read details <<
Join more bounties on 2 forums

AlttAdmn

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 01:54:25 AM

Description: I'm not altcoinstalks forum admin/moderator/manager or somehow related to it's development - I am an active user and want to share here info, which may be useful for others. This feature may be useful for managers/promoters/project and for regular users as well, you will be able to join bounties/etc.

Teleported Rank

The crypto community is growing fast, and with new waves of users, the experience gets diluted. We end up with groups of people talking nonsense about price speculation, with no real knowledge at all.
We want experienced people to have a say on our forum. That's why we are launching the Teleported rank.
This rank allow top users to teleport from other forums to ours, while keeping their rank.
That means they can have valuable discussions, share their knowledge and improve the quality of discussion, but also they can join bounties and airdrops on our forum as well.

There are few simple conditions:
- Need to open an account with the same username as the forum you are teleporting from.
- If you already have an account here, tell me to label the teleported one as duplicate.
- In the signature in the other forum, put a link to the teleported profile you opened on our forum, link should be: My Altt
- message me with details:
 link to your profile + info if it is your first account here or it's a duplicate

Open teleportation gates:
- bitcointalk : ranks with full member and above
- Other forums: ranks with senior members and above  :> Might be closed soon

Original thread on Altcoinstalks: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=178480
Altcoinstalks forum admin: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1

If this is somehow against bitcointalk rules - I will delete/close/archive this thread. Thank you.
Open for members too, case to case, you can join and pm me
This feature does not make much sense to me, I mean if someone wants to be a member at altcoinstalks then he should register there and naturally rank up, this would also help the member to understand the posting rules of the particular forum, this would give another unfair advantage to old bitcointalk accounts that have never earned merits but have hero and legendary ranks just because of old, merit less system.

!!! Teleport Your Account !!! to AltcoinsTalks.com , >>> Double your earning potential
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 08:05:02 AM

Didn't know this type of feature is possible in a forum but I think I like it, I might try it out, am not yet a member of altcoinstalk maybe this is a good opportunity to be a member there and still maintain my rank level,
I like to see new innovation in a place and I think many people will find this very useful even though some think it is not. Kudos to the altcoinstalk admins for introducing such feature.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
AbbyS

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:55:10 AM

Didn't know this type of feature is possible in a forum but I think I like it, I might try it out, am not yet a member of altcoinstalk maybe this is a good opportunity to be a member there and still maintain my rank level,
I like to see new innovation in a place and I think many people will find this very useful even though some think it is not. Kudos to the altcoinstalk admins for introducing such feature.
whenever there are a new idea, youth always have some opposition, that is normal i think.

AltcoinsTalks
⟫⟫ Offers bitcointalk users possibility to teleport their rank  ⟫⟫  Read details <<

yeamin.rsl

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:03:19 PM

Thanks a lot bubbalex for this post.I did successfully teleported my bitcointalk rank to altcointalks after seeing your post. This is really cool feature. I think a lot of people will use this.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 02:05:16 PM

Thanks a lot bubbalex for this post.I did successfully teleported my bitcointalk rank to altcointalks after seeing your post. This is really cool feature. I think a lot of people will use this.

How did you manage to do that? This feature seem very interesting and am also interested about it.
AbbyS

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:58:53 PM

How did you manage to do that? This feature seem very interesting and am also interested about it.
did you succeed ?

AltcoinsTalks

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 04:46:54 PM

good tricks or tips, I think if you really want to use the altcointalk forum and are already ranked or in a high position it will make their interest a little more, although not too sure but increasing the number on the forum will help the crypto community to grow even bigger.
but unfortunately that only applies to full members and above.
AbbyS

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 08:37:19 PM

good tricks or tips, I think if you really want to use the altcointalk forum and are already ranked or in a high position it will make their interest a little more, although not too sure but increasing the number on the forum will help the crypto community to grow even bigger.
but unfortunately that only applies to full members and above.
Well it is open to you if you want to join, pretty fast teleportation ...

AltcoinsTalks

AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 10:52:38 PM

Did you use this account or another?

!!! Teleport Your Account !!! to AltcoinsTalks.com , >>> Double your earning potential
AbbyS

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 01:26:54 AM

i can't find the username

AltcoinsTalks

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 01:55:56 AM

Original thread on Altcoinstalks: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=178480
Altcoinstalks forum admin: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1

If this is somehow against bitcointalk rules - I will delete/close/archive this thread. Thank you.
[/quote]
At least with that Highlighted Message they admit that Bitcointalk.org is the superior against all forum in planet.
Offering from FULL member and UP while in other site the Lower rank must be at least SENIOR.

I remember checking that Site last year i Guess,But the community seems boring and the topics are slow moving ,With also almost Bounty hunters post available to read.

Wondering What will be the activities of Bounty hunters now since they have 2 forum that has same ranks.

This will be a Early Christmas Bonus for them.

AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 10:50:37 AM

At least with that Highlighted Message they admit that Bitcointalk.org is the superior against all forum in planet.
Offering from FULL member and UP while in other site the Lower rank must be at least SENIOR.

I remember checking that Site last year i Guess,But the community seems boring and the topics are slow moving ,With also almost Bounty hunters post available to read.

Wondering What will be the activities of Bounty hunters now since they have 2 forum that has same ranks.

This will be a Early Christmas Bonus for them.
[/quote]
Dude, bitcoin is the original coin, and makes sense that the forum launched by the founder of crypto be also the original forum,
However our forum is more adapted to altcoins and icos and bounties ...

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 02:06:59 PM

Thats cool and advantageous to the high ranking Bitcointalk users they can now teleport their rank in the Altcoinstalk forum. By the way in the case of bounty campaigns I think the limit was still applied on both forums BTT and ATT like what Bounty Detective was doing that they allocate an equal slot for both forums. so that means if you are already joined in BitcoinTalk let's say in a Signature campaign you cant join in AltcoinsTalk Campaign using the same teleported account so it's an equal opportunity since both forums are after the development of cryptocurrencies as a whole.
AbbyS

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 05:04:40 PM

Thats cool and advantageous to the high ranking Bitcointalk users they can now teleport their rank in the Altcoinstalk forum. By the way in the case of bounty campaigns I think the limit was still applied on both forums BTT and ATT like what Bounty Detective was doing that they allocate an equal slot for both forums. so that means if you are already joined in BitcoinTalk let's say in a Signature campaign you cant join in AltcoinsTalk Campaign using the same teleported account so it's an equal opportunity since both forums are after the development of cryptocurrencies as a whole.
you mean join another bounty or the same ?

AltcoinsTalks

cryptopediabd

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 06:40:54 PM

I mostly active on altcoinstalks forum because it's user-friendly community. Altcoinstalks is the most friendliest forum & Bitcointalk is the best crypto knowledge base forum right now. I am really thankfull to be a Sr member on altcoinstalks forum. Now altcoinstalks is going to another step up to be a good cryptocurrency related forum.
AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 10:26:11 PM

I mostly active on altcoinstalks forum because it's user-friendly community. Altcoinstalks is the most friendliest forum & Bitcointalk is the best crypto knowledge base forum right now. I am really thankfull to be a Sr member on altcoinstalks forum. Now altcoinstalks is going to another step up to be a good cryptocurrency related forum.

Well friendliness is important, but information is what users need. We will try to provide a vibe that encourages both.

AbbyS

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 12:04:35 PM

no to be a grammar nazi, but:
you can say either:
- the friendliest
or
- the most friendly
but not mix both at the same time

AltcoinsTalks

AbbyS

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 06:02:50 PM

it is not only for high ranking users, it is open also for full members and in some cases also members

AltcoinsTalks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: