Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New feature on AltcoinsTalks forum - you can teleport your rank from bitcointalk  (Read 2379 times)
AlttAdmn

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 07:08:38 PM

Yes I have a high rank here too.

You are a Full member. Do you consider a Full member as a high rank? I do not think it is. But this is just by the way. My question on this is "does the Altcointalk forum have the same ranking scheme as Bitcointalk forum? Since an imported rank will take on the same rank over there. Another question is this, 'will a tagged account here also appear as tagged over there?
What do you mean by tagged ?

!!! Teleport Your Account !!! to AltcoinsTalks.com , >>> Double your earning potential
AbbyS

Activity: 208
Merit: 104

Excellence is an attitude

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 10:03:11 PM

Can a teleported user also become a Potential Hero if they wear a sig here (like AbbyS' above) for 24 hours still? I'd like my clone to be one of the illusive potential heroes if possible, even if it's already a hero member. The superman style badge is to die for though. Also have signature space for the moment...please sir?
I would also like the contradiction of being a hero and a potential hero, which seems suiting for a clone.
are you becoming a badge collector ?

Haha yes, for my teleported clone at least, it could do with some help... I got the exclusive potential hero badge now at least  Smiley
Next is to turn my alt account in royalty  Cool
potential hero clone, i think your profile is unique

AltcoinsTalks
⟫⟫ Offers bitcointalk users possibility to teleport their rank  ⟫⟫  Read details <<
Join more bounties on 2 forums

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 11:39:36 AM

the majority are from btt,
What do you mean? Do you think most of altcoinstalks members come from bitcointalk?
It is possible but how you prove it? If you have no such data or altcoinstalks stats, you cannot state it.
Even if you know the stats of altcoinstalks forum, I doubt you know how to determine most of the users who come from this forum. Guessing is like an unwarranted accusation, it is not really a good way. So, how you deal with this, mate?

The OP has a point, that's what I also think about it Sir. The majority of the member in the altcointalks are came also into Bitcointalk, Because I have a lot of friend there that came here from this forum. And besides, BTT is differ than the altcointalks, isn't that right? And in my assessment too, not so sure about this thoughts but I think there is a possibility that perhaps some of the members here in BTT who got banned their account here shifted to create an account there in altcointalks in terms of restrictions compared here in bitcointalk where it is much more restricted and We all know that. 
AbbyS

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 06:53:51 PM

the majority are from btt,
What do you mean? Do you think most of altcoinstalks members come from bitcointalk?
It is possible but how you prove it? If you have no such data or altcoinstalks stats, you cannot state it.
Even if you know the stats of altcoinstalks forum, I doubt you know how to determine most of the users who come from this forum. Guessing is like an unwarranted accusation, it is not really a good way. So, how you deal with this, mate?

The OP has a point, that's what I also think about it Sir. The majority of the member in the altcointalks are came also into Bitcointalk, Because I have a lot of friend there that came here from this forum. And besides, BTT is differ than the altcointalks, isn't that right? And in my assessment too, not so sure about this thoughts but I think there is a possibility that perhaps some of the members here in BTT who got banned their account here shifted to create an account there in altcointalks in terms of restrictions compared here in bitcointalk where it is much more restricted and We all know that. 
it is very possible, some got banned here and started on altcointalks due to friendlier forum

AltcoinsTalks
⟫⟫ Offers bitcointalk users possibility to teleport their rank  ⟫⟫  Read details <<

AbbyS

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 12:05:41 AM

Well, here I am using teleportation. Nothing complicated, the transfer happened within a few hours. I don't know how ATT users will react to this, but I thank the administration for the opportunity.
By the way, this move is not clear to me, because it will significantly increase the competitive environment for att, although from the marketing side the move is correct.

it is all about user recognition

AltcoinsTalks

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 12:14:39 AM

Well, here I am using teleportation. Nothing complicated, the transfer happened within a few hours. I don't know how ATT users will react to this, but I thank the administration for the opportunity.

Users have reacted in mixed ways. Most understand the benefit of having more "senior" crypto-based members engaged in the forum, as well as the benefit to those who have teleported, others have argued it diminishes their own rank. You're one of many, so wouldn't worry about it.  "Native" members have adapted well to the change overall, they've gotten over it already.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AbbyS

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 10:42:18 PM

Users have reacted in mixed ways. Most understand the benefit of having more "senior" crypto-based members engaged in the forum, as well as the benefit to those who have teleported, others have argued it diminishes their own rank. You're one of many, so wouldn't worry about it.  "Native" members have adapted well to the change overall, they've gotten over it already.
Actually there were few complaining ,
but the bigger picture is a win win for everyone

AltcoinsTalks

Maestro75

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 08:04:43 AM

Tag means when someone's account is marked red by a DT member for an offence.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
IkonaDro4ku

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 09:53:33 AM

it is a pity that there is no way to transfer accounts there by rank member. I'm still wondering if there is an opportunity to grow in rank?
otherwise on this forum we can say that there is simply no such opportunity..
AbbyS

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 01:01:23 AM

it is a pity that there is no way to transfer accounts there by rank member. I'm still wondering if there is an opportunity to grow in rank?
you can , read carefully, members are allowed

AltcoinsTalks

IkonaDro4ku

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 08:25:16 AM

Code:
- bitcointalk : ranks with full member and above

I see this information in front of me if it is really possible where can I see it?

UPD.
Code:
- bitcoin talk : ranks with full member and above // 'member' rank can also be allowed to teleport but case by case check

oh thanks now i see, also should update the information at the beginning of this topic I think many would be interested.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 09:32:13 AM

Altcoin talk is only discuss for altcoin while here is in the mother crypto currency which is Bitcoin so I don't think they will create an account there without even trying to registered here. If they have different users it's only small percentage but most are from here.

Code:

I see this information in front of me if it is really possible where can I see it?

UPD.
Code:
- bitcoin talk : ranks with full member and above // 'member' rank can also be allowed to teleport but case by case check

oh thanks now i see, also should update the information at the beginning of this topic I think many would be interested.

Your question answered already but I don't think there is an advantage for having member account here since I am pretty sure it's easy to rank up there unlike in here in btt.

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 01:15:11 PM

I think that's a good thing, the longer the forum and the spread of crypto is getting wider, I don't know the exact reason they do this. But this is a good step to spread crypto more widely, not seeing it as a competitive forum, but rather as a long-term profit.
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 10:46:22 AM

it's quite unfortunate that it has a limitation of Full member which lower rank can't take part it. could it be that they are not qualify or don't make reasonable comment and contributions?
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 11:26:18 AM
Merited by dragonvslinux (1)

it's quite unfortunate that it has a limitation of Full member which lower rank can't take part it. could it be that they are not qualify or don't make reasonable comment and contributions?

Don't some of you ever read! even members can teleport their account, if you had spare a few minutes to read from top you will see that this has been answered several times, it always pay to go through previous post especially the immediate post to know what has been said, hope you get it.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
AbbyS

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 02:12:48 PM
Merited by AlttAdmn (2)

Code:

UPD.
Code:

it was originally open for full rank and above, then expanded to members as well

AltcoinsTalks

AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 10:44:47 PM
Merited by AbbyS (2)

Don't some of you ever read! even members can teleport their account, if you had spare a few minutes to read from top you will see that this has been answered several times, it always pay to go through previous post especially the immediate post to know what has been said, hope you get it.
Haha 😂... no i don't think people actually read replies, unless directly addresses to them ...

!!! Teleport Your Account !!! to AltcoinsTalks.com , >>> Double your earning potential
AbbyS

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:27:04 AM

I think that's a good thing, the longer the forum and the spread of crypto is getting wider, I don't know the exact reason they do this. But this is a good step to spread crypto more widely, not seeing it as a competitive forum, but rather as a long-term profit.
forum are just a small part of the ecosystem, don't forget facebook, reddit etc ..

AltcoinsTalks

AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 12:42:46 AM

Tag means when someone's account is marked red by a DT member for an offence.
DT ? T i guess trade, but D is what ?

AbbyS

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 01:08:02 AM

I think DT is direct trade ?

AltcoinsTalks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: