Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Community is located at: community.gawminers.com  (Read 506532 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jmordica

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:20:46 AM

I'm still waiting for my blade to come online since my order 4 hours ago.  No hashing on the pool i submitted or anything yet.

What is your order number? This must have slipped through the cracks or the rig isn't setup correctly.

Please email support@gawminers.com with your pool info and order number. I'll have this going before you can say bonanza Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:30:43 AM

I'm still waiting for my blade to come online since my order 4 hours ago.  No hashing on the pool i submitted or anything yet.

What is your order number? This must have slipped through the cracks or the rig isn't setup correctly.

Please email support@gawminers.com with your pool info and order number. I'll have this going before you can say bonanza Smiley

Just sent it over
jmordica

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:31:45 AM

You guys wanted a special founders program?

Well here it is! For a limited time, we will swap out your hosted 10 pack for a new blade $499.95

If your not a GAW Hosted customer, you better become one. Because more deals like this are coming! (did someone say double pay out week?)

http://www.gawminers.com/existing-customer-gridseed-asic-blade-miner-upgrade-program/

This deal it says go's Live April 15th..  Does that mean April 15 is when our 10 packs will be switched out for blades???

Just trying to figure out what go's Live means...

And I assume the UI is already ready to handle Blades???  (Happy with the way the UI is getting better and better)

Thanks!

Yes you are correct. The 10 packs will be switched out on this date for existing customers who have purchased hosted 10 packs and who have upgraded.

The UI is ready for the Blades as well Smiley

We are constantly making backend (and front end) improvements to the UI on a daily basis. We invite your feedback.
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:59:15 AM

Just wanted to say Gaw went above and beyond to reach out to me after my order got cancelled. I got a little frustrated waiting to find out why the order was cancelled but Gaw went out of their way to resolve the issue once they realized my order wasn't one of the scammers. Thanks GAw, and sorry for going off on poster BuckRodgers, I was having a rough day and felt like venting  Grin

GAW Miners (OP)

Activity: 140

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 05:16:35 PM

Just wanted to say Gaw went above and beyond to reach out to me after my order got cancelled. I got a little frustrated waiting to find out why the order was cancelled but Gaw went out of their way to resolve the issue once they realized my order wasn't one of the scammers. Thanks GAw, and sorry for going off on poster BuckRodgers, I was having a rough day and felt like venting  Grin

No worries, please feel free to contact me directly if you need any help at all

Josh@gaw.com

Thanks, Josh- CEO

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
trilogy456

Activity: 69

ASICMINER shares: Havelockinvestments.com

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:31:15 PM

My god is my math right..

Are you telling me that just 2 1/2 weeks ago I paid 2K for a 10 pack

And they are now $1,195.95?Huh

We need some price protection..  No Damn way I have made up even 20% of this from 2 1/2 weeks of mining

This is Crazy...  And makes me a little uneasy..

I basically just threw away 2K.. (For my 20 pack)
Your best option is to upgrade to a blade, or buy a blade. Do that math on that Smiley. These options give you the same hashpower/dollar (essentially) as a new customer, so it really is super fair deal!

http://www.gawminers.com/existing-customer-gridseed-asic-blade-miner-upgrade-program/

http://www.gawminers.com/5200-kh-s-gridseed-asic-blade-miner-includes-1-year-of-free-hosting-for-existing-customers-only/

http://www.gawminers.com/5200-kh-s-gridseed-asic-blade-miner-for-existing-customers-only/

******ASICMINER T U B E - The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far. DISCOVER NOW !!!******
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735728.0/
bmoconno

Activity: 280
Merit: 261

New In Town...

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:13:59 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 08:33:58 PM by bmoconno

Does this one require me to send in my old miners or anything?  I've scanned through the thread and haven't seen any details of it.  Does the pervious order need to be for a 10-pack or will any order number work?

Thanks!

Edit:  If I buy one today, when can I expect it to go online?  I saw someone ordered one, but it looks like it isn't online yet after 4+ hours. Thanks again!

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
hobbymd

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:00:22 AM

website looks good and professional with lots of payment methods but I got couple of questions,

do you guys at GAW miners produce your own 1 TH/s miners??? Roll Eyes http://www.gawminers.com/gaw-miners-1t-bitcoin-asic-miner/  is it a dragon miner or something else branded as "GAW MINERS 1T BITCOIN ASIC MINER"

where is the support page for this product ( i.e link to a back up img on the sd card in case corroupt read/write happends)?,  has anybody bought and actually received these? also these are on the expensive side since you can get pretty much a similar miner at the same speed with lower prices, here are couple of examples..
2.5k https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409701.0
2.9k https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=561706.0
2.6k https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514758.0

also who the heck pays 650$ for antminer S1?  Roll Eyes Shocked

might get more customers if you guys at GAW miners offer better deals on your sha miners.
purenewfoundlander

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:28:11 PM

I am considering purchase a couple of the Gridseed Blades.  Would it be possible to arrange for Fedex Air shipping.  I am on an island (St Johns Newfoundland) and it takes forever for anything ground.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:36:54 PM

website looks good and professional with lots of payment methods but I got couple of questions,

do you guys at GAW miners produce your own 1 TH/s miners??? Roll Eyes http://www.gawminers.com/gaw-miners-1t-bitcoin-asic-miner/  is it a dragon miner or something else branded as "GAW MINERS 1T BITCOIN ASIC MINER"

where is the support page for this product ( i.e link to a back up img on the sd card in case corroupt read/write happends)?,  has anybody bought and actually received these? also these are on the expensive side since you can get pretty much a similar miner at the same speed with lower prices, here are couple of examples..

also who the heck pays 650$ for antminer S1?  Roll Eyes Shocked

might get more customers if you guys at GAW miners offer better deals on your sha miners.

You're joking about these being on the expensive side, right?

I am assuming you saw this link from the ant miner S2 disaster thread.

How much were those selling for again? What was it $3999 for batch 1 and $3599 for batch 2 or something?

I've been following that thread very closely since I did purchase a batch 1 and got it running, but good luck getting in touch with anyone on the ant miner team and I say team meaning bitman.

And as for your links, why would you post those? Are they any better than the s2 you have or were probably trying to get and couldn't?  If those are so great, why not pick up one if those and call it a day?

The difference here is that you are dealing with a company who will actually answer the phone when you call and return your emails when you send one.

I'm sure they will answer your questions about the 1TH/s miner if they haven't already.

Good luck, I hope it works out for you one way or another Smiley

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
JHammer

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:34:12 PM

I want to say, for the record, that I have been a GAW customer since week 1.. 

I have been very satisfied with GAW...

I wont lie..  Things have been bumpy at times..  I mean this is a brand new company not even a month old yet..

But they have reacted to EVERY bump in a very timely maner..

And what impress me most about GAW is they are consistently coming up with ways to offer their customers the best deals they can and keeping us as long term satisfied customers..

Things are moving VERY fast in this market and GAW is working very hard to keep their customers happy with not only their current orders, but their past orders as well.

riekinho

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:14:35 PM

I personally had a great experience with GAW miners!

Communication has been swift and precise whenever I needed something!

I decided to go for a bigger hosted option and since it surpasses my credit card limit I was to ship money with bank wire from international, non-US bank.
Those wires usually take 24 hours from my location and it was Wednesday when I sent the wire.
Josh from GAW miners told me he sees incoming wire on their account on Thursday but something on their side is preventing the wire to get into their account. The problem persisted up to next Tuesday.

In the meantime Josh said he WOULD REIMBURSE ME FOR THE MINING TIME LOST - AND HE DID SO.

When hashing resumed couple of days later we had 2 10 packs of Gridseed broke down.
Josh said they needed replacement from the factory.

Again he reimbursed me for the time lost while I waited for new Gridseeds to arrive and start hashing.

Exceptional business etiquette, especially in this eco-system.

Thumbs up!

hobbymd

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:05:49 PM

do you guys at GAW miners produce your own 1 TH/s miners??? Roll Eyes http://www.gawminers.com/gaw-miners-1t-bitcoin-asic-miner/  is it a dragon miner or something else branded as "GAW MINERS 1T BITCOIN ASIC MINER"

where is the support page for this product ( i.e link to a back up img on the sd card in case corroupt read/write happends)?,  has anybody bought and actually received these? also these are on the expensive side since you can get pretty much a similar miner at the same speed with lower prices, here are couple of examples..

also who the heck pays 650$ for antminer S1?  Roll Eyes Shocked

You're joking about these being on the expensive side, right?

I am assuming you saw this link from the ant miner S2 disaster thread.

How much were those selling for again? What was it $3999 for batch 1 and $3599 for batch 2 or something?

I've been following that thread very closely since I did purchase a batch 1 and got it running, but good luck getting in touch with anyone on the ant miner team and I say team meaning bitman.

And as for your links, why would you post those? Are they any better than the s2 you have or were probably trying to get and couldn't?  If those are so great, why not pick up one if those and call it a day?

The difference here is that you are dealing with a company who will actually answer the phone when you call and return your emails when you send one.

I'm sure they will answer your questions about the 1TH/s miner if they haven't already.

Good luck, I hope it works out for you one way or another Smiley

well maybe expensive was not the right word, but definitely not the best deal out there. Yes some of the S2 batch 1 orders were damaged but at least they got a firmware update and a way to download a back up img of the sd card in case of failure.

My point was/is with the antminers you know the manufacturer is bitmain and with the dragon miners you know they are produced by IKETC, however we don't know who is manufacturing these 1TH GAW Miners  hence why I asked the question.  Also we should see this week how much bitmain will charge for their batch 3 ( I bet it's gonna be around 3K or less) Grin.

I will be more than happy to order from GAW miners once they drop their prices a bit and offer competitive prices for their sha-256 miners  Grin

on the side note, their prices for scrypt miners are very competitive with other vendors, but GAW miners offers better/quicker  communication/support which is a plus along with their diverse payment method  .

ipominer
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:03:21 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 12:40:15 AM by ipominer

GAW is using scrypt rentals from Betarigs.com to fill hosted blade orders currently. Is this just an effort to provide good customer service by bringing hosted hashrate online quickly, while allowing time for the real hardware to be setup? Is it a temporary stopgap measure because there were too many orders and not enough hardware on hand? Some other perfectly good explanation? It would be nice to know what's going on...

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:39:05 AM

GAW is using scrypt rentals from Betarigs.com to fill hosted blade orders currently. Is this just an effort to provide good customer service by bringing hosted hashrate online quickly, while allowing time for the real hardware to be setup? Is it a temporary stopgap measure because there were too many orders and not enough hardware on hand? Some other perfectly good explanation? It would be nice to know what's going on...

We are in process of migrating the majority of our hosted cloud to the new blades. As a result, we have to take hardware down, while we install the new blades. To insure customer have no down time, we occasionally lease hashing power (at our own expenses) from a few different locations. We will also sometimes use this extra power as a back to while we are preforming maintenance and upgrades.

Transitioning the majority of our hosted customers to the blades has been challenging. Just this week, we will install over 500 blades just this week to both upgrade and provide new hosting.

I will have some pics posted so you guys and see the process Smiley

ipominer
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:01:52 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 02:44:36 AM by ipominer

Sounds good - thanks for the quick response.

The only downside is that a lot of rentals on Betarigs have been performing poorly lately. I rent 500MH+ a week from Betarigs, and I would say that at least 20-30% of my recent rentals have under-performed. If you call the rig owner out on the performance, they apologize and compensate with extra time, but my guess is they are counting on people not complaining.

For reference, I'm currently seeing 8.7-9.3MH/s on average from the rental GAW has running for me. Not that it is GAW's fault at all, and I definitely appreciate the effort to bring hashrate online for orders quickly -- just FYI. It would probably help to advertise the fact that you're using leased hashrate as a temporary measure so you 1) get credit for being so customer-focused, 2) don't get complaints about variation/under-performance/etc in hashrate.

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:00:03 AM

Sounds good - thanks for the quick response.

The only downside is that a lot of rentals on Betarigs have been performing poorly lately. I rent 500MH+ a week from Betarigs, and I would say that at least 20-30% of my recent rentals have under-performed. If you call the rig owner out on the performance, they apologize and compensate with extra time, but my guess is they are counting on people not complaining.

For reference, I'm currently seeing 8.7-9.3MH/s on average from the rental GAW has running for me. Not that it is GAW's fault at all, and I definitely appreciate the effort to bring hashrate online for orders quickly -- just FYI. It would probably help to advertise the fact that you're using leased hashrate as a temporary measure so you 1) get credit for being so customer-focused, 2) don't get complaints about variation/under-performance/etc in hashrate.

Thanks for the feedback.

We use over provision each customer, just to provide an even better experience. Please email at: support@gawminers.com if you need any help with your hash rate. Thanks!

EnJoyThis

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:33:25 AM

Any news on "Double the hash"?
It's already the 14th which means tomorrow it's the 15th  Wink

Double the hash
(Edit) moved date to April the 15th
On April 15th, we will be running a one of a kind promotion Smiley

GAW Miners will double the profits of any miner you have purchased from us for 7 days! The miner must already be purchased us from us and can include a shipped or our hosted product.

More details are coming so stay tuned to this thread!

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 05:37:01 AM

Double the hash

GAW Miners will double the profits of any miner you have purchased from us for 7 days! The miner must already be purchased us from us and can include a shipped or our hosted product.

Many customers are asking us to push it back while they get their blades in place. What do yo guys think?

trilogy456

Activity: 69

ASICMINER shares: Havelockinvestments.com

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:40:33 AM

Double the hash

Many customers are asking us to push it back while they get their blades in place. What do yo guys think?
I don't think you should push it back due to decreasing profits/increasing difficulties, and "rising" prices.  The promo has been know for about 3-4 weeks at this point.  Maybe offering a second type of promo for after the 15th.

I know GAW is busy with blades and orders etc, but please don't delay this promo. Thanks.

******ASICMINER T U B E - The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far. DISCOVER NOW !!!******
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735728.0/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: