Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum going to Die?  (Read 19653 times)
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 08:27:06 PM

Ethereum is one of the best altcoin compared to dozens of other altcoin. Just because the fees has increased, I don't think it will make it die and not be used again. The increase in the price of Ethereum is one sign that this asset is still in demand by traders and investors. This platform has been used a lot for a long time and is still quite good. What makes the OP doubt that ethereum is one of the best altcoin so far, is it just the fees?

This is another reason why Ethereum won't be a failed project for very long.

In addition to smart contracts, Ethereum’s blockchain is able to host other cryptocurrencies, called “tokens,” through the use of its ERC-20 compatibility standard. In fact, this has been the most common use for the ETH platform so far: to date, more than 280,000 ERC-20-compliant tokens have been launched. Over 40 of these make the top-100 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, for example, USDT, LINK and BNB.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 08:45:19 PM

Best coin ever to hold now is Ethereum. And to be sincere, hence blockchain is existing, so long as Cryptocurrency is in existence, Ethereum will never die at all. And glad ETH is doing extremely well this period and everyone is happy. The moon is massive. I am.a holder and am really happy with ETH move.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 08:51:15 PM

I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.

you should remember if ethereum die, a lot of project will be die too, because a lot of project created on ethereum network right ?
and your reason is not a good reason buddy,
by the way in my opinion its better for you to prepare for the next movements on ethereum price by collect more ethereum now

Sayeds56 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 713

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 09:38:15 PM

I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.

you should remember if ethereum die, a lot of project will be die too, because a lot of project created on ethereum network right ?
by the way in my opinion its better for you to prepare for the next movements on ethereum price by collect more ethereum now

I totally agree with your opinion and highly respect your thought that lot of project are Ethereum network dependent and that is main reason of network congestion/overloading that is leading to huge Gas fee. Please also have a look on new projects like Polka dot and XTZ they provide better features with higher transaction speed. I may be wrong but they will gradually share business of Ethereum.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 10:03:52 PM

Ethereum Coin is quite popular with other Coin.  So if ethereum die the other coin will die first.  Don't compare stupid things with a project company because if you think about it you are now at a developmental lagging point.  High transaction costs due to the bull market so that the network is stuck.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 10:11:00 PM

I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.

I totally agree with your opinion and highly respect your thought that lot of project are Ethereum network dependent and that is main reason of network congestion/overloading that is leading to huge Gas fee. Please also have a look on new projects like Polka dot and XTZ they provide better features with higher transaction speed. I may be wrong but they will gradually share business of Ethereum.

I have high hopes that Buterin's team are already looking at this problem in their network.
I don't think they are not doing anything to address this issue.
And yes, there are a lot of projects, quality ones that are still on eth network, so I don't think they will die anytime soon.
Very far from it as they are about to unleash their eth 2.0. We don't know what improvements are waiting for us when this network is finally established.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 10:15:36 PM

I've been monitoring Ethereum since 2016, and it performs the best compared to other altcoins. Moreover, this year many
DeFi projects are using the Ethereum network, this will also increase the popularity of Ethereum. Then related to Ethereum
fees, which are getting more expensive only temporarily, because I'm sure the Ethereum development team will fix it. That's
why I don't believe the Ethereum will die soon.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Eddyc

Activity: 1014
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:11:38 AM

Regarding the current high, Ethereum is proving that it has large investors and institutions at its side, making its visibility and demand great. It's no wonder that with the advancement of the Ethereum market it can return at the same price from the end of 2017 to the beginning of 2018. As we can see in the comments above, Ethereum is one of the best altcoins and is proving it with its updates and price Marketplace.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 02:30:18 AM

Regarding the current high, Ethereum is proving that it has large investors and institutions at its side, making its visibility and demand great.
Ethereum as the altcoin that has the largest market cap after bitcoin, many investors as well as the community that supports ethereum and believe that ethereum is a coin that will replace bitcoin one day,
and ETH 2.0 will prove to cryptocurrency enthusiasts if ethereum is able to become better and worthy of being reckoned with in the future.
Aletheaminlin

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

2+1=3

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 04:48:54 AM

I see it is dying in its success right now, obviously eth has a huge position in this market, I think it will be hard to change because of the competitors that are in this market.

1+1+1=2+1
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 07:33:57 PM

This is what I don't see happening even in 10years to come, ethereum is currently the second rated coin on coinmarketcap, how can you predict such a huge project with a very large community will die anytime soon? For me, is definitely and unrealistic assumption.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:26:48 PM

I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion
I'm also a huge fan of Ethereum and I know lately it has not been easy to move Ethereum around or even swap erco20 tokens, due to the high transaction fees, but I still don't think that's going to make Ethereum become unpopular in the next few months, there's no way that's going to happen, remember the Ethereum 2.0 will soon be launched and it's expected to solve this current high transaction fees, so let's see if truly it can tackle this problem.

Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:38:02 PM

You will soon regret your statement because a new and better eth is launching in a matter of days and you will see ethereum will once again win this race the value of eth will also boom and i still expect new high prices by end december.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:20:21 PM

Regarding the current high, Ethereum is proving that it has large investors and institutions at its side, making its visibility and demand great. It's no wonder that with the advancement of the Ethereum market it can return at the same price from the end of 2017 to the beginning of 2018. As we can see in the comments above, Ethereum is one of the best altcoins and is proving it with its updates and price Marketplace.
Indeed, ethereum was considered the second highest in terms of volume, and also in terms of price in the market we can see it. This is actually because of their platform, the smart contract which becomes famous because of its nature and usage, there are lots of investors that are trusting this token since it is active in innovating and creating a new platform, we can see that in ETH 2.0 once it is being launched, we just need to wait for that time. As of now the price of ETH is rising and continuously rising just like BTC, it is impossible for that token to die.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:29:32 PM

You are a long term supporter and yet you ask a question like that... Let me tell you, there's a hard working team behind Ethereum and if ETH is ever going to die it's gonna happen when all other cryptocurrencies are dying too, which I doubt it'll ever happen. As a bonus i'd like to tell you that a new ETH ATH is on the way.
Dondeon

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:30:50 PM

Ethereum is never going to die, if there is any token that will always stand the test of time that will surely be ethereum. ETH 2.0 is around the corner which I believe will solve the problem of high gas fee. To think that ethereum will die because of high gas fee is totally out of point, that will never happen.

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:39:20 PM

Ethereum is never going to die, if there is any token that will always stand the test of time that will surely be ethereum. ETH 2.0 is around the corner which I believe will solve the problem of high gas fee. To think that ethereum will die because of high gas fee is totally out of point, that will never happen.
That's right, they already have a solution to their current problem and I also believe that ethereum 2.0 will bring a lot of big changes that will benefit many parties. so it's almost impossible to die as long as there is great progress.

Anonymous100

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:59:20 PM

Other blockchains may have created many tokens, such as Binance, Eos, Tron, but the Ethereum blockchain is still superior despite congestion in token transactions with high fees. With the presence of ETH2, the Ethereum network is the main choice as a reliable contract smart.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:12:13 PM

Sometimes this needs to be fixed by ethereum. As many people use Ethereum but increase transaction fees, this is clearly not very supportive. I think there must be a reduction in transaction costs so that ethereum usage can be maximized and ethereum users also increase
Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:13:14 PM

I am not sure what you are saying, ethereum will not die, cost is not a big problem for eth to be replaced, we are waiting for big changes after eth 2.0 release

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: