Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum going to Die?  (Read 19653 times)
vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 08:25:08 PM

The OP wrote a post a month ago when it was not clear where ETH 2.0 would lead. Now everything has become clearer, it has become obvious that ETH will definitely not be able to outshine anyone. The capitalization of Ethereum is constantly growing, ETH 2.0 has collected a huge amount of funds for staking, becoming the number 2 cryptocurrency after such a giant as Bitcoin. I don’t think anyone will be able to get Ethereum out of the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 09:03:24 PM

whether the current ethereum price has influenced or provided an answer to your question. ETH will not be that easy to disappear or die, even the ripple which has been criticized by the SEC can still survive because the major coins will not easily disappear with news like that, maybe it will only slow down, but will not stop them.
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 09:12:08 PM

You say if ethereum supporters and believe in ethereum but you also say if ethereum will die soon, that indicates you are not supporter ethereum mate.
a lot of people are staking in 2.0 and ethereum's capacity is also growing so how can ethereum die? ethereum is the king of altcoins so ethereum is unlikely to die

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 09:53:57 PM

Ethereum will never bite the dust regardless of the circumstance of its present gas fees. Bitcoin additionally has a similar issue but have not kicked the bucket yet. Ethereum contract has created numerous tokens. It was the main open source permitting different projects on its chain. Along these lines, whatever anybody says about it biting the dust is a major mistake. There will be an eth 2.0 rendition expected in January that will deal with the high gas fee. With that this issues will be tackled.

motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 11:00:53 PM

In the long term i think ethereum will continue to be a very valuable currency in the cryptocurrency market
i think ethereum has what it takes to become number 1 in the future, and that is because it has some qualities that BTC lacks
for example, ETH can be used as a decentralized infrastructure for the developments of new projects, also it has faster transaction speeds and confirmation time when compared to BTC.

thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 11:25:54 PM

ETH is back and maybe it will soon reach the price of $1,200 as of 2017. ETH has never been useless. ETH is above $700 and we are waiting for new prices this new year.

rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 12:24:54 PM

ETH is back and maybe it will soon reach the price of $1,200 as of 2017. ETH has never been useless. ETH is above $700 and we are waiting for new prices this new year.
It is true, ETH tokens will never be wasted for anyone to have, because ETH has long been proven to be a very strong token in the realm of the market and in the realm of the community, so it always looks good to have.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 12:30:57 PM

Fud comes when the bullish cycle goes on, it concerns top altcoins, looks like there will be a storm for top altcoins,
Ripple, Link, and now Ethereum? It's terrible if there is fud coming to ethereum, hopefully everything goes well.
for me ethereum will never die and always be next to bitcoin like kings and queens.

cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 01:51:52 PM

Depends on what you find under the term "die". Perhaps the value will decline somewhere, because bitcoin has now made a giant leap. that could also have a positive impact on the price.
I do not rule out that the value will only increase from ETH.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 02:56:13 PM

Earlier I've seen more discussion taking place relative to bitcoin, stating it is gonna die. Now the discussion has turned towards ethereum. I see ethereum to be highly potential and gets used forever, because than any other cryptocurrency infrastructure ethereum is good and has got real-time usage.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:10:04 PM

Ethereum is providing transparency and  security for a long time through smart contract which is most popular and useful and widely used method in cryptocurrency. No way to die until cryptocurrency is alive. Ethereum has a strong position in the market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:41:56 PM

Earlier I've seen more discussion taking place relative to bitcoin, stating it is gonna die. Now the discussion has turned towards ethereum. I see ethereum to be highly potential and gets used forever, because than any other cryptocurrency infrastructure ethereum is good and has got real-time usage.
Yeah, it was quite ridiculous, after they judge Bitcoin that it is going to die and now they thinking of the ETH as well. It is indeed ETH is now having an expensive fee but this is because of the congestion and it is not always like this. This only occurs because some folks are now trying to switch to ETH from Bitcoin due to the fact that it is now surging up and folks are now having a fear that the correction might occur, to put it simply they trying to liquidate. Anyway, ETH 2.0 is about to enter and this will make the smart contract transactions run more efficiently.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:07:37 PM

I just wanted to do a couple of manipulations on one of the decentralized exchanges. I was thinking to buy 50 bucks tokens. I thought that $ 100 would be enough. As a result, I gave twice $ 30 + for the commission and could not buy these tokens, since I did not have enough for the minimum order, taking into account the commission. ahahaah

Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 05:52:57 PM

I don't think Ethereum will die; Because a lot of Alts and DEFIs have been created in the Ethereum network lately which is taking it further. Now the big problem in Ethereum network is the high gas fee which is discouraging the users. However, implementation of Etherium 2.0 has already started, which is likely to be fully implemented by next year. When fully implemented, it will get rid of traffic congestion and huge transaction problems and gas fees which will take Ethereum to new heights.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:11:16 PM

in 2021 Ethereum's growth will be even stronger and continue to grow rapidly because ethereum is indeed projected as a blockchain network that is not only used for contracts and transactions but many other crypto assets that are actually often built on the Ethereum blockchain so that this makes ethereum continue to survive from from time to time and it seems impossible if ethereum will die especially now that ethereum will upgrade to ethereum 2.0 so that it will make ethereum faster and more reliable than other crypto blockchains.

bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 10:34:59 PM

I don't see Ethereum dieing any time soon but one that would stay for as long as cryptocurrency keeps being relevant in the context of blockchain. Even the staking that ETH 2 brings along is another selling point it has attracted. Although, penalties are allocated during staking as a result of node failure to validate a block due to no connection which I believe some solid projects are working tirelessly to provide reliable solutions to. Example of such projects I'm sure of is https://stafi.io
Sayeds56 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 717

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 01:30:59 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2020, 02:09:45 AM by Sayeds56

I don't see Ethereum dieing any time soon but one that would stay for as long as cryptocurrency keeps being relevant in the context of blockchain. Even the staking that ETH 2 brings along is another selling point it has attracted. Although, penalties are allocated during staking as a result of node failure to validate a block due to no connection which I believe some solid projects are working tirelessly to provide reliable solutions to. Example of such projects I'm sure of is https://stafi.io

It is true that  Ethereum is not going to die anytime sooner but there are many Projects working hard to share Business of Ethereum by providing better service at lower cost and Polka dot is one of them which has quickly jumped to #6 on cryptomarketcap in 2020 and some creditable Analysts are predicting its price to go in 3 digits in 2021. The Gas and Transaction fees on Ethereum are extremely high now due to scalability and transaction speed issues of Ethereum network and it appears that these issues will not be resolved any time sooner .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TofuDefi

Activity: 156
Merit: 4

Trade and stake Ethereum assets on TRON

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 01:52:22 AM

I just wanted to do a couple of manipulations on one of the decentralized exchanges. I was thinking to buy 50 bucks tokens. I thought that $ 100 would be enough. As a result, I gave twice $ 30 + for the commission and could not buy these tokens, since I did not have enough for the minimum order, taking into account the commission. ahahaah

Yes, it's quite annoying. Check our TofuDefi project. It's in development stage now, but we believe that we can solve this issue by building bridge between Ethereum and TRON.

TofuDefi.com - trade and stake Ethereum assets on TRON
Santri

Activity: 1092

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 04:14:17 AM

I don't understand your point of view in seeing ethereum, even though ethereum is a very large platform and is already being used by the project. The developments in the market are very clear and have also increased significantly. Then where did the word die come from?

Sayeds56 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 717

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 04:28:02 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2021, 07:40:59 AM by Sayeds56

The future is full of surprises I belief, but nothing can change that fact that ethereum is the best altcoin today, Polkadot will find its way as it's the best competitor of ethereum right now but it can do better without overtaking ethereum, the high transaction issue will be fixed after December 2020 and many loyal ethereum users don't care much

Well said. Ethereum is not  going to die any time sooner but if it fails to fix its issue of scalability and Huge Gas fee then its competitors will certainly take its Market share. Polka dot has got eventing what Ethereum lacks. It has made remarkable progress in 2020 and its price has jumped from $3 to $ 9 and its current Rank is #6 on coinMarketcap. This is wonderful performance. Its IT team is doing excellent job. Hopefully, it will continue to grow because it is solving the problems that we face on Ethereum Network.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: