Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:30:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum going to Die?  (Read 19653 times)
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 12:05:35 PM

Will ethereum die in 2020?
Ethereum is among the most exciting ever-existing bits of technology, garnered support from some of the best and brightest entrepreneurs of the tech and finance industries.

Today, the market capitalization of Ether (ETH) is worth $44 billion. It is larger than Ford Motor Company and the popular app Snapchat!

Is it dying? No, it's just getting started. And this is why.
To find out why, read the following article.

https://www.quora.com/Will-Ethereum-die-in-2020

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scripton

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 08:19:04 AM

Ethereum sure wont die LOL ETH is still striving and continues to climb up and reach new highs almost every single day!! ETH volumes are still increasing in spite the large fees that we are getting. DeFi's are giving support to ETH for sure which is a huge help for them. And because of the anticipation of ETH 2.0, volume is still good.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 11:42:37 AM

Ethereum is going to be dead. I don't think that's possible because all the current COINS are leaning on ethereum may be a long time since the current bitcoins continue to flip and ethereum continues to rise and ethereum is going to die and I don't have time to think that ethereum is going to die and I throw that thought away and I'm sure ethereum will continue to triumph and it's been proven to date isn't there to feel the same
It looks like you are feeling dizzy, Grin but don't ever bother yourself with this kind of thing, because Ethereum will always live on even though the fees on its current platform are out of the ordinary according to everyone, and this will definitely be resolved by Ethereum in the future.

The cost of ethereum gas at the moment looks ridiculous and a lot of people have complained about this issue including me, but it doesn't leave me ignorant of Ethereum. It has been proven that Ethereum reaches a new ATH in 2021 and I don't think Ethereum is going to die anytime soon.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 03:22:02 PM

I don't think Ethereum will die, just look at the value now even the fee is very high.
Many DeFi platforms using Ethereum blockchain and the demands of ETH are rising because of that.
High fee is a problem for small users indeed, but for big users and platforms, it is not a problem at all because they can get the profit far more than the gas fee.
indirectly it kills the altcoins from the ethereum network which do not have a strong market cap. take a look at the price of some ethereum tokens that have increased in price but I'm sure not many have managed to sell them because of cost constraints.
ethereum won't die. they have a strong market. but many altcoins are dead under the ethereum network.

Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 03:36:33 PM

The only problem with Ethereum today is high fees. Nevertheless, this fact does not stand in the way of many developers of fairly promising projects. In any case, to date, the graduation capacity has increased slightly, and the cost of transactions is high due to the high activity of defi projects and USDT. You also need to take into account the fact that the commission increases when transferring rather complex smart contracts.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 05:31:25 PM

I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.

The ethereum platform is in the process of being developed and maybe this is the effect of ongoing and incomplete developments that make transaction fees very high. so ethereum will not die because etheruem is the best platform in crypto history. And I believe the developers are doing their best to make their users more secure and comfortable using the ethereum platform in the future.

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 05:58:41 PM

I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.

The ethereum platform is in the process of being developed and maybe this is the effect of ongoing and incomplete developments that make transaction fees very high. so ethereum will not die because etheruem is the best platform in crypto history. And I believe the developers are doing their best to make their users more secure and comfortable using the ethereum platform in the future.
For now we have to be patient waiting for his team to finish developing the ethereum platform,
we just trust the team, especially the team for me, there is no need to doubt,
and in my opinion on the topic that ethereum will die is a futile thing,
we better just follow the development of this ethereum

cloudfir3e

Activity: 430

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:56:10 PM

ethereum position cannot be replaced by Binance, EOS and Polkadot
because ethereum has a large community and very many enthusiasts. and behind ethereum has a very professional development team. so that ethereum is impossible to replace

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 11:14:14 PM

Ethereum engineers are really making an incredible occupation since they really built up something new in the crypto space, this new projects are the future. Some Alternate Cryptocurrencies are using Ethereum's property to make this sorts of projects however its genuinely disturbing due to the high expenses that Ethereum have. In any case, we truly can't see Ethereum losing its incentive since its Bitcoin's major competition

Wulan_maniez

Activity: 840
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 11:17:36 PM

Indeed, many imitate similar technology ethereum as a smart contract network for various projects. Ethereum is indeed very smart and ethereum is also fixing weaknesses because of very expensive transaction costs that have become a frightening scourge for many traders. But I admit that until now ethereum competitors could not penetrate ethereum's current position. I don't know what will happen in the future if ethereum competitors get more popular as well.

/font]
Saniati

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 07:15:58 PM

Eth will be more demandable. But nowadays huge fees problem. But some of smart contract under eth so they can't take place eth.     
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:19:38 PM

I don't think Ethereum will die. I see that Ethereum still has a chance to rise. If we check the Ethereum price at the market, we can see that the Ethereum price needs more time to increase. It's already been trusted in the crypto field and so many people still used and hold Ethereum. The swapping has actually made it more useful nowadays.

SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:42:10 PM

There are rival networks to ethereum now,good competition in the market.There are lots of other technologies which are already in place and challenge the ethereum with ease.Vitalik and its team have a plan against this competition or they need to update eth 2.0 as soon as possible

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cfif

Activity: 1442
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:08:24 PM

All coins will be die sometime. I think the Ethereum should to die some time later, but not right now. Maybe several years later, maybe several couple ten years. Perhaps Ethereum will be rise like a Amazon also it is possible.
Mtaiwo

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 10:31:07 PM

Die, dont so, because with the look of things now, it demand is high now and many new project are living on it blockchain, eth dieing is not coming soon, because it relevant in crypto world cannot be under estimated, and is need is rising day by day

─────────   CitizenFinance.io   ─────────
A DECENTRALIZED GAMING PLATFORM POWERING
THE NEXT-GEN NFT-BASED UTILITIES
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 11:06:48 PM

To answer your question in the simplest form no it take them is not going to die it is almost impossible for ethereum to feel at this point because of a couple of reasons and the biggest of which is mass Adoption ethereum is responsible for over 80% of the cryptocurrencies that are currently listed on the coin market cap and if you consider the fact that it is also the second cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization and also even it has a very robust block chain form building of new project then you know it is almost impossible for ethereum to die on the contrary ever leave Italian will rise to give even more competition to Bitcoin in the near future

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 05:28:17 AM

ETH 2.0 is on the horizon but in the near term, EIP 1559 is suggested and will standardize gas fees by burning gas and setting a low gas fee. That would take a few months to implement if agreed upon. L2 optimism is coming to Uniswap very soon, this could theoretically half the amount of transactions on Ethereum, thereby reducing gas fees at a similar ratio.

You can trade Ethereum and Ethereum tokens like 0xMR and LINK on xDAI chain now with near 0 gas fees. Other L2 and sidechains exists, you just have to look into how to use them and onboard.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:02:14 AM

it seemed impossible. Seeing the development of ethereum so far, which makes it increasingly popular and more attractive to traders, I don't think any network will replace it. slow network or frequent jams does not mean that Ethereum is not growing, but that many members make transactions on the ethereum network. that's why the etherum network has problems

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:05:25 AM

ETH 2.0 is on the horizon but in the near term, EIP 1559 is suggested and will standardize gas fees by burning gas and setting a low gas fee. That would take a few months to implement if agreed upon. L2 optimism is coming to Uniswap very soon, this could theoretically half the amount of transactions on Ethereum, thereby reducing gas fees at a similar ratio.

You can trade Ethereum and Ethereum tokens like 0xMR and LINK on xDAI chain now with near 0 gas fees. Other L2 and sidechains exists, you just have to look into how to use them and onboard.

Eth2 is operational since dec 1 2020, it is clear some peoples brain not full implemented
Eth2 Genesis block   https://beaconcha.in/block/0  (beacon-chain)

On Feb 12 average fees of some coins
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316563.msg56332093#msg56332093

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 08:27:18 AM

More legal issues, DeFi Money Market shuts down
https://davidgerard.co.uk/blockchain/2021/02/18/the-sec-calls-defi-money-market-shuts-down-it-begins/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: