Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:47:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum going to Die?  (Read 19653 times)
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 01:10:58 AM

Ethereum is an established crypto ever since the beginning of digital currencies and it is holding the top rank altcoin in the market so it just simply implies that ethereum will never gonna die even there are plenty of new competitors and I still believe that ethereum will always be the king of all altcoins.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 12:06:54 PM

Without a doubt everyone's confidence in Ethereum is back. For me so far I have always been in favor of Ethereum and have always considered it the king of all altcoins, and now that we are seeing it getting better, I'm sure things are still just the beginning. Potentials and values ​​await us ahead. And there will never be a single factor that can compete for Ethereum's position.
In fact, I never thought that Ethereum would die. on the contrary, I even gathered ethereum since the price was not as high as it is today. As far as I thought, ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin, even today. however, because of the sizeable fees, many people think that ethereum will be replaced by BSC, instead of dying and being unused. but it will still have a high price, it's just that the position is replaced. but I also still quite doubt it.
me too, I bought a lot of ETH when it dropped to around $ 90 and as of now i haven't sold any ETH Smiley , many people say why not profit from it, but by the way i always believe on its potential in this market. I will sell all my ETH when it crosses $ 4500, which is my target.

The price around the $90 mark was a steal. Nobody would have ever believed that it touches that mark again after it went up to almost $1500.

What should it even look like when Ethereum dies? Do you think it is going away or zero within a year or two? ...

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 12:27:43 PM

I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.
I don't think so. Why do you think ETH is dead?
You are looking at its negative direction, without acknowledging the positive things it brings. Fees can go up, but that doesn't mean it's going to die. Bitcoin is a good example. For me it's still very good, nothing to worry about.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 12:56:43 PM

Once doubted by investors when the price of ethreum fell dratis in the previous year, but now it is answered already that ethreum is an altcoin that has high potential and this year ethreum can reach the new ATH, this is really very remarkable although at the moment the price of free is very high until many users switch to using the BSC network, but the value of ethreum continues to increase This is a remarkable achievement.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 01:03:23 PM

I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.
I don't think so. Why do you think ETH is dead?
You are looking at its negative direction, without acknowledging the positive things it brings. Fees can go up, but that doesn't mean it's going to die. Bitcoin is a good example. For me it's still very good, nothing to worry about.

yeah you're right, ethereum died just because the transaction fees went up, isn't that weird. If it was like this I thought Ethereum should have died a long time ago. but in fact, ethereum still exists today. If we forget about gas fees, we will see that Ethereum is still reliable and is the best platform.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 02:23:49 PM

Once doubted by investors when the price of ethreum fell dratis in the previous year, but now it is answered already that ethreum is an altcoin that has high potential and this year ethreum can reach the new ATH, this is really very remarkable although at the moment the price of free is very high until many users switch to using the BSC network, but the value of ethreum continues to increase This is a remarkable achievement.
It is hard to blame investors because the crisis in previous years for ethereum was so serious, if anyone was involved in crypto at that time, they would know how low the price of ethereum was, it was very similar to a candle that had almost died and only a little wind blew, all of which was enough to decide its fate. However, in its weakest moments, ethereum still tries to shine and resists things, once again proving its worth in the market, it's unexpected that ethereum has reached its current price level.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 02:29:43 PM

It is hard to blame investors because the crisis in previous years for ethereum was so serious, if anyone was involved in crypto at that time, they would know how low the price of ethereum was, it was very similar to a candle that had almost died and only a little wind blew, all of which was enough to decide its fate. However, in its weakest moments, ethereum still tries to shine and resists things, once again proving its worth in the market, it's unexpected that ethereum has reached its current price level.
ethereum continues to develop their current project including improvements that continue to be made to the ethereum 2.0 platform and we all know that ethereum is an altcoin (alternative coin other than Bitcoin) which has the best fundamentals and utility, to date, ethereum also has a function as a blockchain network, a container for the birth of new cryptos, as well as new blockchain projects.
So it is very unlikely that if ethereum will die and be abandoned by its community, now ethereum has managed to reach a new high of around $ 2800 and it is very likely that ethereum will again be able to reach its latest record price in this May.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kizlod

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 04:16:38 PM

Yeah, i don't think so. At least in may 2021. Reaching new ATH, getting more projects and evolving. ETH is not goin to die soon for sure.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2021, 05:39:09 PM

Yeah, i don't think so. At least in may 2021. Reaching new ATH, getting more projects and evolving. ETH is not goin to die soon for sure.
Yup, For the first time Ethereum is heading  over $2,900 and keeps riding up. It appears that this time Ethereum will hit $3,000 soon. I am enjoying the ride, I think that dip is gonna really mess it up, but for a while, hopefully it will bounce back as always. I’m going to try and only buy during dips but I’m not selling every time the market may be at the top cause in bull season there's no top. This is how I love to act.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 06:07:54 PM

If Ethereum's next upgrade doesn't really solve the problems of transaction costs and scalability, both users and projects will turn their backs on Ethereum.
Over the past few months, transaction costs have brought fatigue to the users. Traders will not be highly profitable because they pay huge fees per transaction. Transaction costs and congestion also hinder new projects from developing on Ethereum.

StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 06:17:31 PM

There are many competitors to ethereum, as we all know that ethereum's main rival is binance, because of the advantages of its BSC, which is a very cheap gas fee compared to ethereum. However, ethereum is not dead, because the ethereum network is already very large and has integrated many projects and altcoins

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 07:11:06 AM

There are many competitors to ethereum, as we all know that ethereum's main rival is binance, because of the advantages of its BSC, which is a very cheap gas fee compared to ethereum. However, ethereum is not dead, because the ethereum network is already very large and has integrated many projects and altcoins

It also depends on what he means by die? Does he mean Ethereum disappears and drops to zero value or does he mean another network becomes bigger? Ethereum won't disappear. If it did a lot of the others would disappear long before that.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
welobbyit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 02:39:46 AM

Hey, can you get me that xcash wallet, the old one original? To cannafirm@gmail.com thanks!

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 03:17:14 AM

ETH will never die, it's just that what causes users to switch to another network is the result of the increase in gas prices on ETH, it seems that if the gas price goes down, ETH will definitely reuse it.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 07:32:41 AM

ETH will never die, it's just that what causes users to switch to another network is the result of the increase in gas prices on ETH, it seems that if the gas price goes down, ETH will definitely reuse it.
It is true that if ethereum does not want to change its high costs, it is certain that many people will look for alternatives. to be able to find another platform that can be more accepting, at a fair value. actually if ethereum wants to make improvements by changing it, it is a little more receptive to what many people complain about, which has been done for a long time. surely no one will try to find an alternative that will satisfy many people.

ethereum will not die because there are still many who expect from improvements made and currently ethereum continues to do that, but it is likely to be shifted as a means of payment, if all projects start to change habits from the ethereum platform to another platform. so it will not affect the change with the state of ethereum itself.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 08:51:13 PM

Far from it and now 2.0 is on the horizon, brace yourselves for more dapps and daos killer apps that will leverage financial and computing realm by a storm.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 08:59:13 PM

It is true that if ethereum does not want to change its high costs, it is certain that many people will look for alternatives. to be able to find another platform that can be more accepting, at a fair value. actually if ethereum wants to make improvements by changing it, it is a little more receptive to what many people complain about, which has been done for a long time. surely no one will try to find an alternative that will satisfy many people.

ethereum will not die because there are still many who expect from improvements made and currently ethereum continues to do that, but it is likely to be shifted as a means of payment, if all projects start to change habits from the ethereum platform to another platform. so it will not affect the change with the state of ethereum itself.

The reason it will not die is because the eth dev team is continuously finding ways on how to improve their system. Vitalik, who is the head of this platform is very visible to public. And his recent move, transferred those shib tokens and others to charity, he gained more respect from the community. Maybe, if we will not hear from them anymore, start to doubt about their existence in the market, but right now, they are very much active in this space. Let us wait this coming July and let us see what improvements they have done to this newer version.
mamiko

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 10:52:24 PM

Will there be a project that will kill the ethereum? This should be the real problem. I don't really think a project will come up with a  ethereum killer, ethereum is the second best coin in this market. it is not easy to replace it. Just as it cannot be a bitcoin killer project, I think the same for ethereum. Many ethereum killer projects have been demonstrated over the years, but none have been successful.

oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 11:30:46 PM

It also depends on what he means by die? Does he mean Ethereum disappears and drops to zero value or does he mean another network becomes bigger? Ethereum won't disappear. If it did a lot of the others would disappear long before that.
As Changpeng Zhao tweets, BSC is now handling over 12m transactions per day when Ethereum didn't lose any volume. Now Ethereum transactions must be increased, but now in the stuck amount of transactions. Which means new people aren't interested in ETH blockchain anymore without minimizing the transaction cost. In a few years, Ethereum isn't going to die because the ETH 2.0 is faster and lower cost which is in now phase 0.
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 01:54:33 AM

in my opinion Ethereum is a very popular and centralized coin, many are using it like an IRC20 wallet to support multiple projects, there is a small chance that other coins will die because there is no developer like Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: