Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:09:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum going to Die?  (Read 19653 times)
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 11:19:29 AM

As we can see, judging by the commissions, Ethereum does not die and the majority continue to use it. The team also develops the network by providing updates.

I am also of your opinion, Ethereum continues to evolve and this cannot lead to the "death" of this coin.

Ethereum will undergo an upgrade in 2022. The new version of ETH will not only push many people to stack their Ethereum in ETH 2.0, but will also increase the efficiency of the blockchain as the platform moves from consensus to proof of performance PoW Consensus Consensus (PoS).

I don't think the interest in Ethereum will go away any time soon, especially with various forecasts for the price of Ethereum rising to $ 15K - $ 20K and even a larger market cap than Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 11:26:12 AM

~snip

I don't think the interest in Ethereum will go away any time soon, especially with various forecasts for the price of Ethereum rising to $ 15K - $ 20K and even a larger market cap than Bitcoin.

Ethereum is the network with most developers included in the development and there is the real strength
whatever trashes on the network, there is bunch of developers to take care in network best interest and made resilient network and that should be the key for further development

will it become the largest crypto is the question for the future, no one can know that
Silver80

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 02:31:27 PM

Ethereum will not die easily because it has long had strong fundamentals most of which will be born to make comparisons and it will be difficult if the comparators are not able to make the market attractive now quite a lot of networks like ethereum are used
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2021, 04:11:19 AM

This is depending on the development of Ethereum itself. More competitor of Ethereum is growing rapidly like Binance smart chain, and there are also others smart contract project that promising more benefits than BSC. Take alook on Solana project, i have been try to send and make transaction token SPL  /Solana Program Library to from exchange to other wallet and the fee transaction is near zero with faster comfirmation time. All crypto community will prefer to use this smart contract than expensive one. But I believe Ethereum will become much better in the future, because ETH is the leader of smart contract platform and the ecosystem currently is very strong.

shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 04:45:24 AM

~snip

Ethereum is the network with most developers included in the development and there is the real strength
whatever trashes on the network, there is bunch of developers to take care in network best interest and made resilient network and that should be the key for further development

will it become the largest crypto is the question for the future, no one can know that

While this has always been one of my arguments for Ethereum as well, you should also keep in mind that developers don't stay forever just for the sake of staying. Developers can go anywhere as they are a valuable resource. They can even port the projects from one chain to another. Ethereum must be extremely careful over the next 12 months to not lose track of BSC. It's already been said that there will be massive delays. Imagine you'd be a developer, would you have a limit in regards to being patient? I would for sure!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 09:42:08 AM

I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.

I believe that Ethereum will not die, although the price is having such a big dip now if we compare to one month ago when the price reach ATH $4100.
Binance, EOS, or even Polka Dot will make the market more interesting because they will compete with each other to serve the best for traders and investors.

muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 02:20:57 PM

Many bigger investor hold and buy ethereum how come die, will they sell ethereum with lower price or not? Impossible have any investor want to sell their coin with lower price because they want more money and profit when buying ethereum, maybe ethereum can die when bitcoin loss management control and many country make fud but very impossible this happen.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 02:35:20 PM

I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.

So about 6 months after the OP has posted, it's still clear that ETH is the king of the hill, and will remain that way.
Sure, other networks are good, but there's only one DeFi daddy, and that one is Ethereum
xayan123
Copper Member

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 02:26:06 PM

People thought bitcoin was going to die 5 or 10 years back. You never know what the future holds for ethereum. It's a vast ecosystem now, things could change really fast.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius
Ndlongap Ndlongop

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 03:05:12 PM

Ethereum is the second strongest coin with a market cap of more than 260 B, I think ethereum will continue to grow because of thousands of ERC-20 based tokens that rely heavily on ethereum.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 03:25:15 PM

Once it was Bitcoin and now the same is happening with ethereum. In the past whenever there is good growth with bitcoin followed by crash in the market there'll be discussing popping up Bitcoin is towards death. With its massive growth over the years now bitcoin has outlawed every such statements.

Now the eye has moved towards ethereum which stands big next to Bitcoin. No matter whatever the thinking, the continued development keeps ethereum growing big.
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 03:55:18 PM

Once it was Bitcoin and now the same is happening with ethereum. In the past whenever there is good growth with bitcoin followed by crash in the market there'll be discussing popping up Bitcoin is towards death. With its massive growth over the years now bitcoin has outlawed every such statements.

Now the eye has moved towards ethereum which stands big next to Bitcoin. No matter whatever the thinking, the continued development keeps ethereum growing big.

The wording is also nonsense. I can't take anyone seriously who talks about "death" of a network like Bitcoin or Ethereum. It shows they haven't quite understood how these distributed protocols work.
newdevices

Activity: 1048

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 05:06:41 PM

Ethereum is the second strongest coin with a market cap of more than 260 B, I think ethereum will continue to grow because of thousands of ERC-20 based tokens that rely heavily on ethereum.
Ethereum is indeed very strong in terms of fundamentals or marketcap,
it has been more than 5 years that Ethereum has been able to be in the top 3 coinmarketcaps,
and the OP said Ethereum will die? I will answer loudly if I am in front of him, IT WILL NOT DIE!,
haha, buy Ethereum and you will understand about this project.
shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 05:25:02 PM

I'm not thinking. But always ETH follows BTC. So if the BTC pull back surely ETH will moon. But current news and updates not favour for  uptrend market, I guess we need to be patient at this time.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 06:36:31 PM

I'm not thinking. But always ETH follows BTC. So if the BTC pull back surely ETH will moon. But current news and updates not favour for  uptrend market, I guess we need to be patient at this time.
Now have dump eth price and I will open long position with eth on future if have much money, I think tomorrow have Monday and could make bitcoin or ethereum back to higher price, use 125x lev is better how to get much profit with ethereum long position, just after weekend bitcoin and altcoinw ill growing up above 10% or 20%, you can check tomorrow and get much profit if you want to get long position right now.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 09:38:38 PM

Many bigger investor hold and buy ethereum how come die, will they sell ethereum with lower price or not? Impossible have any investor want to sell their coin with lower price because they want more money and profit when buying ethereum, maybe ethereum can die when bitcoin loss management control and many country make fud but very impossible this happen.
Ill think that was only a prediction about the OP said about etherium would be going to die or not but for us we always seen etherium are still alive making a comeback. And yes many investor holding and buying always etherium because this etherium is one of the top coins in the market and a trusted one to invest. The one can called etherium will be going to die are those people not knowing about crypto currency.

Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 10:41:20 PM

it has been more than 5 years that Ethereum has been able to be in the top 3 coinmarketcaps,
and the OP said Ethereum will die? I will answer loudly if I am in front of him, IT WILL NOT DIE!,

OP didnt said the price will going down, he said that Ethereum network will die (lack of user) since the Network is slow and huge fees. Its already a while and its a bit true, many users move from ETH to BSC or another platform. Even theres still many users who able to pay the huge fees for fast transactions, but i think nowadays the condition going better for Ethereum network and the users will come back naturally.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
hodap

Activity: 306

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 05:43:13 AM

OP didnt said the price will going down, he said that Ethereum network will die (lack of user) since the Network is slow and huge fees. Its already a while and its a bit true, many users move from ETH to BSC or another platform. Even theres still many users who able to pay the huge fees for fast transactions, but i think nowadays the condition going better for Ethereum network and the users will come back naturally.
Indeed, currently the interest of BSC is getting higher, many of the projects are using this network. most of us complain about the cost of the ethereum network, I think this will make it a job for ethereum to be able to compete, where crypto users can certainly make transactions cheaply and quickly

It is not that the Ethereum developers didn't know about the transaction throughput bottleneck. It is that they valued other components of the network higher in the beginning and they still do but are now at work to get everything aligned in the best interest of the user.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2021, 11:55:33 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2021, 04:08:56 AM by finaleshot2016

Ethereum will never be devalued because it is one of the most powerful crypto assets available today. Ethereum has a large number of investors and holders, and many people use it because of DeFi. We also know that the majority of famous altcoins are smart contracts on the Ethereum chain network.

In terms of transactions, we all know how expensive they are, and this is one of the things that users despise because they can't afford to lose those tx fees. However, with ETH 2.0 on the way, I doubt that ETH will die very soon.
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 07:29:43 PM

the eth blockchain remains the most stable at the moment is the one on which more things can be done from smart contracts to various tokens, for me eth is not dead at all, on the contrary it will come back to life with the advent of eth 2.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: