Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] SURGE ~~ A NEW WAVE IS COMING ~ LAUNCHED ~ TRADING ON POLONIEX ☆☆  (Read 70316 times)
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:25:16 PM

Signed up for free coins Smiley

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
Surge_Dev (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:05:39 PM

i translate into Chinese,

see please:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=543127.0

Thank you. Drop us an emails please at submit@surgecoin.info Easier to keep track.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:05:47 PM

And the point is...?

I asked the same thing. Check out my initial post here, their response after, and my response to that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529227.msg5911444#msg5911444

Summary: Their coin is unique because they're working hard to spread the word of its great use.

Surge_Dev (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:05:49 PM

And the point is...?

I asked the same thing. Check out my initial post here, their response after, and my response to that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529227.msg5911444#msg5911444

Summary: Their coin is unique because they're working hard to spread the word of its great use.

Yes the coin may not be as unique in a technical sense but having a proper plan on distribution is far more important than fancy features. Look at DogeCoin. It brings nothing new to the table but due to its spreading and people promoting, it has become quite big.

Every innovation will very soon be replaced with something better, but does that mean we need to hop on a different coin every month?

We want to bring this coin to the masses and give our best to acomplish the goal. We just expect support, nothing more.
johnies

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:33:51 PM

This might have a future, but keeping this as a scrypt coin makes this also a good target for multipools. Scrypt-n would maybe be better.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:43:32 PM

Yes the coin may not be as unique in a technical sense but having a proper plan on distribution is far more important than fancy features. Look at DogeCoin. It brings nothing new to the table but due to its spreading and people promoting, it has become quite big.

I agree, but it also has no tangible value which is why it's beginning to tank. It's only stayed alive due to 'celebrity' popularity. It's the E! of scrypto.

This might have a future, but keeping this as a scrypt coin makes this also a good target for multipools. Scrypt-n would maybe be better.

Silly talk. If you want a coin to be stable and safe, you want hashrate. The more miners, the more security. People wanting to avoid scrypt and asic don't understand what it takes to create a longterm coin with value.

cjp007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:45:13 PM

Looks promising - ready to mine Smiley
xinyichao

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:47:36 PM

nice launch , i think i will join in ,keep up with your step
Surge_Dev (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:31:09 PM

I agree, but it also has no tangible value which is why it's beginning to tank. It's only stayed alive due to 'celebrity' popularity. It's the E! of scrypto.

Silly talk. If you want a coin to be stable and safe, you want hashrate. The more miners, the more security. People wanting to avoid scrypt and asic don't understand what it takes to create a longterm coin with value.

Yes the e-value of dogecoin is high and it rides its already premade popularity thus we have to work hard to make this coin get recognition in the community and public. We aim to do this by as I said already encouraging people to spread the word.

We are experienced marketers and we feel we are set for the task. Only time will tell I suppose but we are working hard to make this happen.
We have spent most of the time planning the correct approach rather than developing features.

I appreciate you asking questions and proving feedback as we feel criticism is not to be disregarded and we are here to answer and consider every possibility. We did not make a self moderated thread for that reason because we don't wanna blindly delete every negative feedback, we feel being transparent, honest and motivated is the key for a successful coin!
matu

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 04:31:40 PM

Hello!!

I'm very happy to announce that you can now vote for SURGE to be added to our exchange!!
Notable features: top-notch security with regular scans, multiple site themes available, chat box, great support in English and Spanish.

Start voting now!! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

Cheesy
Surge_Dev (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:45:23 PM

Hello!!

I'm very happy to announce that you can now vote for SURGE to be added to our exchange!!
Notable features: top-notch security with regular scans, multiple site themes available, chat box, great support in English and Spanish.

Start voting now!! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

Cheesy

Thank you for listing us in the vote. We encourage any people that support this coin to give it a vote!
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:48:15 PM

x11 please

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
Surge_Dev (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:20:44 PM

x11 please

We have no intention to make x11 at this point.
ClutchThese

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:40:17 PM

x11 please

this.

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
Surge_Dev (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:45:00 PM

Any reasoning why you think this system would be better to fit our goal?
ClutchThese

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:50:59 PM

X11 - Originally from Darkcoin and created by Evan Duffield. X11 uses the following for complex hashing, blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd and echo. There is GPU mining software available for X11 which makes it a suitable hashing solution. CPU only coins quickly become run by botnets and virtual machines with large numbers of vCPUs. GPU mining protects against this sort of unfair mining. Because of the complexity in X11 it is unlikely that we would see an ASIC for it any time soon, keeping coins that choose X11 to be mined on common and affordable hardware, therefore decentralising the hash power as originally intended by Satoshi.

X11 WILL be the most popular hashing solution going forward. It offers similar rewards yet uses a fraction of electricity as scrypt or scrypt-jane. The cards can run about 30-50% cooler as well. If you're NOT at least taking this into consideration, you're doing yourself and the community a disservice.

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
Surge_Dev (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:26:44 PM

X11 - Originally from Darkcoin and created by Evan Duffield. X11 uses the following for complex hashing, blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd and echo. There is GPU mining software available for X11 which makes it a suitable hashing solution. CPU only coins quickly become run by botnets and virtual machines with large numbers of vCPUs. GPU mining protects against this sort of unfair mining. Because of the complexity in X11 it is unlikely that we would see an ASIC for it any time soon, keeping coins that choose X11 to be mined on common and affordable hardware, therefore decentralising the hash power as originally intended by Satoshi.

X11 WILL be the most popular hashing solution going forward. It offers similar rewards yet uses a fraction of electricity as scrypt or scrypt-jane. The cards can run about 30-50% cooler as well. If you're NOT at least taking this into consideration, you're doing yourself and the community a disservice.

Yes I am quite aware of what X11 is we just chose not to go for it for simplicity sake. Also we want to attract as much miners to get on board, because the more active the mining community the better. There is always a matter of time before highly optimized hardware comes and dominates the hash rate let alone of all possible bugs and exploits that might occur. I am not saying this is the case, but it is a possibility with a new alghoritm.

We might replace it later down the line if we see fit but for now we prefer going the standard route.

We are open to suggestions and feedback but we feel this is the way to go. Atleast for the time being.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:31:50 PM

What is the IRC channel?
Surge_Dev (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:05:10 PM

What is the IRC channel?

We don't have an IRC channel at this moment. We will have on launch or sooner if there is demand.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:10:24 PM

What is the IRC channel?

We don't have an IRC channel at this moment. We will have on launch or sooner if there is demand.

Also, can you answer my previous PM?  I would like to get started as soon as possible for launch right after the launch Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: