Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] SURGE ~~ A NEW WAVE IS COMING ~ LAUNCHED ~ TRADING ON POLONIEX ☆☆  (Read 70316 times)
frameLAlife

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 05:34:05 PM

So what's next for this coin? Nethash lowered, presuming folks are just waiting to see what the developers have on the way.

Nethash wayyyy lowered... you're making some coin if you are mining this... now let's see what it's worth in the next few weeks.

www.ptcrypto.com YOUR Bitcoin consultants!
BTC 13TQitBTzADXpYsDMRjDqFuGaw8m1JZ2YE
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:46:31 PM

when will the bounties be distributed?
hate to be that kind of guy... but could anyone answer the question?

Tonight.

Hopefully.  Smiley

-Also, have you received my email that has my wallet address?

I feel guilty bothering you but cannot communicate in any other way than this thread Tongue.

Yes we read and take note of ALL messages so please do know that we keep track of all the people and addresses sent. Since the system has cap of 60 sec per message its really hindering thus our best support and way of contact is trough email at contact@surgecoin.info

Bounty coins & giveaway coins will be given away tonight!

hi! i'll send you my wallet with an e-mail at your address.

Pls, check the spam folder too Sad
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:59:59 PM

Tonight.

Hopefully.  Smiley

I feel guilty bothering you but cannot communicate in any other way than this thread Tongue.

Yes we read and take note of ALL messages so please do know that we keep track of all the people and addresses sent. Since the system has cap of 60 sec per message its really hindering thus our best support and way of contact is trough email at contact@surgecoin.info

I don't think the dev is paying bounties; I emailed a few times already.  I'm going to stop mining this coin now until he keeps his promises.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:04:19 PM

Tonight.

Hopefully.  Smiley

I don't think the dev is paying bounties; I emailed a few times already.  I'm going to stop mining this coin now until he keeps his promises.

A lot of people have been giving the Dev a lot of complaints (including me at one point).

He made good on the IPO, give him time to do good on the bounties.

I can imagine he's busy working on the coin and trying to make everyone happy.
Greaser9779

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:16:41 PM

Apparently I missed something in the last day or 2. Gambling site bounty is cut by 40%???
frameLAlife

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 09:34:38 PM

Tonight.

Hopefully.  Smiley

yeah he's addressed this in a few posts already. he stated that the other sutff was being paid out before the bounties and he gave them a timeline to submit to be paid. he said after that the bounties would be paid. thx for taking your hash away. because of people like you my lowly 1000 kh/s has tripled in the last 2 days.

animalroam
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:38:01 PM

Tonight.

Hopefully.  Smiley

I don't think the dev is paying bounties; I emailed a few times already.  I'm going to stop mining this coin now until he keeps his promises.

yeah he's addressed this in a few posts already. he stated that the other sutff was being paid out before the bounties and he gave them a timeline to submit to be paid. he said after that the bounties would be paid. thx for taking your hash away. because of people like you my lowly 1000 kh/s has tripled in the last 2 days.

The coin is going down if the dev doesn't seem active.  I didn't really have that much hash, but I still wanted to point out many are taking their hash away.  He addressed that bounties were going to be paid 2 days ago, but they were not.  If the dev doesn't say anything else, one can assume he's not going to follow the timeline.

A lot of people have been giving the Dev a lot of complaints (including me at one point).

I believe that also, but I'm having the opposite stance.  I would say the dev needs more help to stay on track.
mholzschuh1

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:49:24 PM

Still kinda new to this whole cryptocurrency thing and was wondering if these numbers where correct or a gross overstatement?

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y391/matholzschuhmatholzschuh/1_zpsa0f586b6.png

30,000 USD$ a day at 2600 coins???

If they are real estimates about how long tell I can cash out at this price in BTC because this just seems to good to be true and most the time when it sounds to good it is Smiley
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 09:55:55 PM

https://surge.suprnova.cc working fine

Still no fee, hop in

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Piotrsama

Activity: 407

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:15:28 PM

If they are real estimates ....
They are not.

Check https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_srg to get the real price.
(Comes at about $9 for 2600 SRG)
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:31:37 PM

Still kinda new to this whole cryptocurrency thing and was wondering if these numbers where correct or a gross overstatement?

If they are real estimates about how long tell I can cash out at this price in BTC because this just seems to good to be true and most the time when it sounds to good it is Smiley

Lol, sorry to disappoint....... you're not getting that kind of money, the pool op has been lazy and not set it up properly.
mholzschuh1

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:04:24 PM

Thanks .... will also switch pools, i agree cant even get monitor to work well .... what pool would you recommend?  

Also any chance the price will sky rocket lol or is this a guessing game?
ickyt2012

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:15:18 PM

Thanks .... will also switch pools, i agree cant even get monitor to work well .... what pool would you recommend?  

Gonna come in like a tidal wave. What else would you expect?

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
mholzschuh1

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:18:56 PM

Gonna come in like a tidal wave. What else would you expect?

Take that as a yes lol I guess i will hang on to them and check prices daily

Thank you
frameLAlife

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 11:25:18 PM

Tonight.

Hopefully.  Smiley

I don't think the dev is paying bounties; I emailed a few times already.  I'm going to stop mining this coin now until he keeps his promises.

The coin is going down if the dev doesn't seem active.  I didn't really have that much hash, but I still wanted to point out many are taking their hash away.  He addressed that bounties were going to be paid 2 days ago, but they were not.  If the dev doesn't say anything else, one can assume he's not going to follow the timeline.

I believe that also, but I'm having the opposite stance.  I would say the dev needs more help to stay on track.

i'm sorry, i didn't realize that being gone for 2 days is not being active.

jesor

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:30:36 PM

I can't seem to find any info on this (if I overlooked something, just slap me in the face)
Is there any sort of block halving?

BTC: 18n52GK1f7C9t6a7BU7dDZ23xiRVgERbKS
LTC: LhLXbxisZRmQY9ZnDqSRM3JvbTQ8BPB9Qr
PIGGY: peqSJtPJanQdgPuWKbFg2Nw7zr52AHUmq5
animalroam
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:06:33 AM

It is ironic that it's true.  Even so, I'm not hating against this coin (I think it has potential).  It just needs more activity by the developer side as there's no solid timeline or anything.
Surge_Dev (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:47:07 AM

It is ironic that it's true.  Even so, I'm not hating against this coin (I think it has potential).  It just needs more activity by the developer side as there's no solid timeline or anything.

We are still waiting on messages from people that registered from the giveaway and that applied for bounties. I will give people 1 more day to reply before I send the next wave as I want to do it all at once to ensure nobody receives double the coins by mistake.

Also we are in working with merchants and marketing to ensure this coin has a future.

It will be ready in the next couple of days.
animalroam
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:54:38 AM

It is ironic that it's true.  Even so, I'm not hating against this coin (I think it has potential).  It just needs more activity by the developer side as there's no solid timeline or anything.

We are still waiting on messages from people that registered from the giveaway and that applied for bounties. I will give people 1 more day to reply before I send the next wave as I want to do it all at once to ensure nobody receives double the coins by mistake.

Also we are in working with merchants and marketing to ensure this coin has a future.

It will be ready in the next couple of days.

I sent you an email.  Did you receive it?
novymivo

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:28:30 AM

my surge
Sg6jdzhEZfZvvFwQco2ej51Lg8kqYxpPVn forr giveaway
I sent email also.
Our hashrate is going down Sad.

1DP6hkRCNoxE15QFfyeqxRk1qu7gX4FzGS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: