Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] SURGE ~~ A NEW WAVE IS COMING ~ LAUNCHED ~ TRADING ON POLONIEX ☆☆  (Read 70324 times)
Surge_PR

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:28:03 PM

You claimed some time ago that there was to be a new wallet and five merchants in a few hours, immediately following that there was a price spike and a huge dump - we never heard anything from you after that. No merchants, no wallet and no post saying things had been delayed.

In fact, about the only time you post here is to defend yourself against accusations, exactly like today.

I think you're talking shit, I think you are the dev of rightcoin and the only reason you are here now is because your reputation has followed you to rightcoin which is causing you problems with your next scam.

You said there are already merchants using Surge - who are these merchants?

EDIT:

I've just tried to find your company, Surge Financial Services LLC, doesn't seem to exist, except in your mind.

Our previous wallet announcement was postponed and we had stated that a few pages ago, You are correct the only time we visit this forum is for damage control. Why? Out of all the crypto communities which we've advertised on, BitcoinTalk has been the worst. Not only are we having to deal with users spamming us about a giveaway which we've spoke on hundreds of times about its delay, but then we're hit with baseless rumors, users making up stories, then you have Sr. members trashing our project (as found above) for no reason at all.

In regards to the whole 'RightCoin' fiasco, We have absolutely nothing to do with that coin. Not to mention that in my opinion it looks terrible i mean absolutely horrible, The owner of that coin admitted to taking our designs without permission on there own thread. Yes, We have merchants ready & willing to use Surge Coin our problem comes with the IPN system which we have been struggling to bring.

We have noticed that there is an monopoly when it comes to the crypto-world you have those IPN providers such as CoinPayments, AltAccept etc. whom hold the power when it comes to the merchant-ability of an crypto. However the problem with those IPN providers is that they're usually providing IPN services in exchange for an feasible amount of money, whether its in the form of 'coin votes' or etc. Our company doesn't have the budget to compete with other cryptos whom are paying thousands to merely have access to a IPN API, Therefore we have opted to have our own API programmed however it is a process that cannot be rushed. Therefore although we have a list of merchants ready to begin accepting Surge Coin, What good will that do without an proper IPN system in-place?

In regards to the assumption you made about our company, Perhaps if you would've bothered to do some research prior to reaching assumptions you would've easily completed an regional search which would have delivered the proper results: https://i.imgur.com/6TldyjF.png

Mike S.
SURGE | PR
http://www.surgecoin.info
Follow Us @SurgeCoin

Surge_PR

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:37:45 PM

You haven't been here in 9 days. Thats months in the crypto world. Your community has every right to be pissed at you!
The day of your last post, 5 million coins were sold on Poloniex. To this point, 5 million coins have not yet been mined.
Explain this or GTFO and leave this coin to the community!

You are aware that there was an SURGE Pre-mine and that some users paid us for SURGE Coins prior to launch, Right? So where are you getting at exactly?

While the IPO was going on several users received over 2m in Surge Coin's, Whether they decided to exchange those coin on Poloniex etc. That has nothing to do with us, Our only responsibility was to deliver the coins which they paid us for.

Mike S.
SURGE | PR
Follow Us @SurgeCoin
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:19:03 PM

Our previous wallet announcement was postponed and we had stated that a few pages ago, You are correct the only time we visit this forum is for damage control.

That's poor business practice. Clarity, continual communication, and openness about the plan and direction are critical to a crypto project like this. You're talking to a community which is based on these standards, and you act shocked when people expect the same of you?

Why? Out of all the crypto communities which we've advertised on, BitcoinTalk has been the worst. Not only are we having to deal with users spamming us about a giveaway which we've spoke on hundreds of times about its delay, but then we're hit with baseless rumors, users making up stories,

It's probably because most of the worthless coins pop up on BCT and people have grown wise enough to recognize the pattern of a worthless or potentially scammy coin project. Which is why I immediately requested to know what your business plan was/what made your project different. Your answer was no different than the white-noise provided by most others.

In fact to date, the only thing unique or interesting about your project has been your website. It looks nice.

You've been asked to provide us a list of these merchants which you continue to claim are ready to take surge as a payment system. So please, list these merchants that we might contact them and evaluate what they have to offer. And by merchant, we mean people ready to take surgecoin directly, not using a 3rd party payment system.

In other words, I can use bitcoin to make purchases all over the internet. What can surgecoin do that bitcoin can't?

then you have Sr. members trashing our project (as found above) for no reason at all.

I've never trashed you, I've challenged what you said and requested more openness. All you do is provide damage control and rebuke people who ask you questions. You make burst announcements and then delay the result. You dissapear for days at a time. If my pointing this out is seen as 'trashing' by you, then are you really in a position to manage a serious business project? You wouldn't last 17 seconds in a chairroom meeting.

Don't stand up a project on BCT unless you're willing to manage it. BCT is a haven of miners, many of them are lurking and never saying a thing. I, and folks like myself, are their voice. Your answers are critical, as is your attitude.  As the PotCoin project recently found out, by making poor choices and failing to follow through with their words, the community of BCT users who support them turned against them. Their coin is now multiforking and the price has dropped drastically. I doubt it will recover.

The community of serious miners on BCT is very critical and for good reason. They have nothing to prove. You do.

MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:27:46 PM

Check out our shiny new interface and mine Surge with us

MineP.it Surge Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://surge.minep.it:3355 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Live coin prices (where available)
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
ickyt2012

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:04:30 PM

You haven't been here in 9 days. Thats months in the crypto world. Your community has every right to be pissed at you!
The day of your last post, 5 million coins were sold on Poloniex. To this point, 5 million coins have not yet been mined.
Explain this or GTFO and leave this coin to the community!

You are aware that there was an SURGE Pre-mine and that some users paid us for SURGE Coins prior to launch, Right? So where are you getting at exactly?

While the IPO was going on several users received over 2m in Surge Coin's, Whether they decided to exchange those coin on Poloniex etc. That has nothing to do with us, Our only responsibility was to deliver the coins which they paid us for.

Mike S.
SURGE | PR
Follow Us @SurgeCoin

From OP:
"ALL of the promotion coins will be documented in a public ledger with links and amounts to ensure complete transparency and make every single coin accounted for! "

Care to share this to clear your name?

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
ickyt2012

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:04:54 PM

Anybody know the halving schedule? Or is there one?

ickyt2012

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:35:09 PM

Well good news folks.
Poloniex has announced that surge will be delisted on May 20th. That means we have no dev, or at least not an active one, and no exchange.

I've bought 20% of the total supply in the past few days, so I'm invested. Anybody have ideas on how to proceed? We need a new exchange. I think I remember Allcrypt saying they wanted to list us but couldn't get the linux wallet to work. Anybody here qualified to troubleshoot this issue?

Lexman01

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:29:18 PM

My wallet is not synchronizing.I have tried adding the conf. file as explained on the first page but still no luck.I just want to be able to withraw my balance on poloniex.If i am unable to withraw my balance on poloniex before SRG is delisted,will i lose all my coins?
SwissMiners

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 12:02:25 PM

http://www.swissminers.com/static/swiss-miners-logo.jpg

www.swissminers.com

We happy to announce that Surge is now enlisted in our Scrypt coins section.
Therefore we want to invite you all to mine your Surges with us or use our multipools for Scrypt or N-Factor Algos.

No registration, no minimum payout, payouts every minute, 1% fee.

sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:12:58 AM

www.swissminers.com

Therefore we want to invite you all to mine your Surges with us or use our multipools for Scrypt or N-Factor Algos.

WTF?  Huh Roll Eyes
stevetrac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:49:54 AM

www.swissminers.com

WTF?  Huh Roll Eyes

well it seems this coin is dead and wether the dev did or not have anything to do with rightcoin shot off much quicker from there
ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 04:40:53 AM

My wallet is not synchronizing.I have tried adding the conf. file as explained on the first page but still no luck.I just want to be able to withraw my balance on poloniex.If i am unable to withraw my balance on poloniex before SRG is delisted,will i lose all my coins?
join the club, it was working fine before now nothing

the best faucet instant payment
ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:02:33 AM

What's the estimated time of announcement for this big thing.

Custom wallet and 5 big merchants will be announced / done 5th of May!
it is 23rd may still no announcement, no murchants, dev gone awl again, leaving this coin i have a better chance of mining bitcoin with a commodore64!

the best faucet instant payment
stevetrac

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:42:10 PM

join the club, it was working fine before now nothing

my wallet is still working fine ,but what do you do with the coins. i know it's a shot in the dark but i could take the coins until your wallet
is working again
vesperwillow

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:33:57 PM

What's the estimated time of announcement for this big thing.

Custom wallet and 5 big merchants will be announced / done 5th of May!
it is 23rd may still no announcement, no murchants, dev gone awl again, leaving this coin i have a better chance of mining bitcoin with a commodore64!

ppp0001

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:41:58 PM

where are the  DEV???
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:31:16 AM

Can you even trade this coin? I dont see it on Poloniex anymore  Huh

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
vesperwillow

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:34:34 AM

It was delisted for likely being a scam/dead project.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:37:13 AM

It was delisted for likely being a scam/dead project.

Yea? Well then the tide is truly out on this one...

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Lexman01

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:11:45 PM

Developer,where are you?Huh.The community should take over this coin if the developer is not ready to continue with the coin.He promised to release a new wallet since 5th of May,it's 25th and still nothing.
There are lots of things the dev can do to make this coin rise.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: