Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Could Hit $1 This Year  (Read 1707 times)
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:51:32 PM

Yes XRP can hit $1 end of this year because top ten cryptocurrencies following uptrend like BTC following.
As we can see Bitcoin just going to reach $20,000 level and hope so could cross the $20k this month, so we can expect XRP can show off in this bull run.
On the other hand next month Ethereum 2.0 coming up, it's happening finally.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:53:46 PM

At the moment. I think XRP can hit $ 1. If bitcoin continues to rise in December, perhaps altcoins will jump in price in the near future and XRP is a wise choice at this point. why not?

yes, it's very easy if bitcoin price is above $ 19k,
especially now that XRP price is close to $ 0.7, we will see XRP trying to break it and ready to fly to $ 1,
this year will be huge for XRP!

Breaking $1 would be the spark of much better value, bitcoin still pumping and now close to the last time high.

If you'll traced back what happened after that last time ATH bitcoin reached $20K and ripple attained $3+ so hopefully same thing
will happened, for those who brought this coin earlier this month the gained already more than 100+% and reaching $1 would be
a very decent profits coming from this project.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 06:07:06 PM

XRP at $1 – XRP’s Bullish Trend to Begin
Ripple, a platform that aims to provide seamless, hassle-free, and low-cost cross border payments, has recorded its growth on many blockchain entities. The native token of Ripple, XRP is also expected to have a bull run with a price possibly touching $1.

XRP gains 7% against USD
Digital asset XRP has taken the crypto market by storm. With an impressive 7.40% increase in the last 24 hours, XRP is currently trading at $0.483125.

The Altcoin is holding the Market capital of $21,899,173,284 with $16,252,703,967 trading volume.
Ripple has grown an impressive 130% in just seven days and out of the top 10 coins in the market it is the one that is showing the best performance so there is a very realistic chance that ripple is going to reach one dollar at the end of this year, however I wonder how long this is going to continue because as we know those that control Ripple have very large quantities of it and they can crash the price if they begin to sell their coins.

So I recommend people to be very careful with this coin, and any altcoin in general, because if the volatility in bitcoin can be extreme the volatility in the market of altcoins is even higher.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 07:07:21 PM

Ripple, a platform that aims to provide seamless, hassle-free, and low-cost cross border payments, has recorded its growth on many blockchain entities. The native token of Ripple, XRP is also expected to have a bull run with a price possibly touching $1.
Honestly, I am not perturbed with whatever news that comes out regarding XRP because I know it's a lame duck. It once got to over $3 but elapsed to the shadow of itself. If most coins have half of the positive news XRP has it would fly off the roof. XRP hasn't shown much promises to do better than it's doing right now because of its huge supply which keeps dragging it back. I believe this bull run is momentarily for Ripple. I see it collapsing later again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 07:47:13 PM

Yes I think Ripple will cross $1 within 48 hours as per the trend as its doing really well, I am not a fan of Ripple but those who wants some quick profit can fill their portfolio with Ripple and stay alert as the supply is not limited so they may increase supply which might lead to downfall again like it happened last time.

Either people can go for Ripple or Stellar as both are performing well at the moment.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 07:58:22 PM

XRP is now king, hopefully XRP will hit $ 2.  I am really looking forward to that moment and would have laughed happily if the price would hit $ 2.  Judging from the graph I'm sure it will happen .. we will monitor it together
It will be a surprise to myself if the said ripple hit somewhere $2 in 2021, I can vouch with passion for it to make $1 during 2021. There will be more confusion when the price hit $2 because the owners won't wait to see their profits without taking, most of the time this coin got more attraction, the dumpers whom I thinks are the project owner do dump their holdings thereby creating unnecessary tension among investors. Currently am holding some few coins for future purposes.

Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:00:57 PM

XRP gains 7% against USD
Digital asset XRP has taken the crypto market by storm. With an impressive 7.40% increase in the last 24 hours, XRP is currently trading at $0.483125.

The Altcoin is holding the Market capital of $21,899,173,284 with $16,252,703,967 trading volume.
If xrp manages to close the year at price of over $1 then expect more bulls as 2021 is now expected as the moon year both fundamentally and technically so impact on top coins will be huge.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Tallylat

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:03:18 PM

it is very possible. with the current moveup in price, xrp has shown it has potential for massive bullish movement. it is also worthy to note that in addition to generally bullish market, there are fundamentals that can help the xrp soar

▐ ▌   Emporium.Finance   ▐ ▌
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Marketplace and DeFi Liquidity Mining Platform
▲ ●    JOIN NOW    ● ▲[/center
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:42:08 PM

XRP is now king, hopefully XRP will hit $ 2.  I am really looking forward to that moment and would have laughed happily if the price would hit $ 2.  Judging from the graph I'm sure it will happen .. we will monitor it together

If we look at the current price of course the XRP price will reach $ 1 by the end of the year. However, the current condition could change suddenly. XRP has returned to showing its identity as it did in 2018. The highest price reached $ 3.3

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:49:47 PM

XRP gains 7% against USD

Xrp could cross $ 1 later this year as market conditions are pretty good.  Moreover, just now I saw the price of btc has passed $ 19k, of course the impetus for Altcoin is increasing.  We're just waiting for the big pump when XRP approaches the Airdrop Event.  But don't be greedy in investing because things can change quickly.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:13:03 PM

For the price of $2, it seems that at this time it still cannot be realized. There is still a possibility to go down again in the next few days. So I prepared a buy order below before it actually went to the moon next year.

This is also what I am thinking when the price of XRp was still at 0.27 USD, I thought that it will go down and I'm thinking to buy more if that happens but it didn't so I'm regretting my action back then. I have seen bloggers on Youtube putting the price of XRP at  least 10 USD early next year so with that it's better to buy now while the price is still less than  dollar.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:14:38 PM

At the moment. I think XRP can hit $ 1. If bitcoin continues to rise in December, perhaps altcoins will jump in price in the near future and XRP is a wise choice at this point. why not?
In Bitcoin we saw some pump and dump, at the same time many huge whales are involved so we saw the gradual hype in the market. But XRP is no one expect the hype on short term huge growth moment. These are all current market demand, so still it will growing gradually in crypto market. may be banking support platform little interesting in some whales so they plan to pick the huge gems. I hope this will cross the $1 soon and we don't predict before end of the year is possible.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:17:09 PM

Indeed xrp has a good trend lately because of bullish markets and maybe it would touch $1 each at the end of the year but I personally don't hope too much on this coin since it's a centralized one, just my 2 cents.
omegabrain

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:23:21 PM

Suddenly the stage now belongs to ripple. The 1$ is not something too big, might be a resistance point but it will get pass it. Don't be greedy at this point.

I feel exactly the same thing
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:26:26 PM

Suddenly the stage now belongs to ripple. The 1$ is not something too big, might be a resistance point but it will get pass it. Don't be greedy at this point.

What do you mean by this mate? Do you mean that if the price hit 1$, we should sell our XRP? For me I won't do that as this is the first time that I bought XPR and I am thinking about the possibility of it reaching to more than 3 USD next year.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:29:55 PM

XRP gave a surprise approaching the end of the year with a sudden pump, which was unexpected. I agree with seeing XRP price movements,
it is likely that this year XRP will hit a price of $ 1. Now, the XRP price is already at the price of $ 0.6. So it's very close to the $ 1 price,
so holders XRP just have to wait patiently. Like this year the beginning of a bullish trend, because I believe that in 2021 the XRP price will
continue to rise to return to an all time high price.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:32:48 PM

XRP is now king, hopefully XRP will hit $ 2.  I am really looking forward to that moment and would have laughed happily if the price would hit $ 2.  Judging from the graph I'm sure it will happen .. we will monitor it together

For the price of $2, it seems that at this time it still cannot be realized. There is still a possibility to go down again in the next few days. So I prepared a buy order below before it actually went to the moon next year.

This is also what I am thinking when the price of XRp was still at 0.27 USD, I thought that it will go down and I'm thinking to buy more if that happens but it didn't so I'm regretting my action back then. I have seen bloggers on Youtube putting the price of XRP at  least 10 USD early next year so with that it's better to buy now while the price is still less than  dollar.

Vloggers are not good source when it comes to price speculation.
Most of them don't know what they are talking about.

But this rise is really impressive for XRP, which has long been stable at a price level of $0.2x
Just read an article about possible factors that drive this price increase for XRP.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/xrp-price-rallies-91-in-a-month-due-to-3-fundamental-factors

- unique xrp addresses increase
- ripple's team buyback (total of $45.5M)
- new service (Paystring)

It seems that their buyback greatly helped for the XRP community.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:47:40 PM

XRP gains 7% against USD

I'm sure it's not until the end of the year for the price of XRP will hit $ 1, because now XRP price has increased to the price of $0.68 and the current high price is $0.76, so it is very easy for XRP price to touch the price of $1 or even more than that, because in my opinion 2020 is the year of the same bull run as 2017 or even higher than 2017.

concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:54:52 PM

Its trading volume is as high as its marketcap which strongly prove that xrp is getting much awareness from investors
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:02:18 PM

It almost did right? reaching as high as $ 0.92 until it experience a massive sell-off. Even Coinbase went down (again!) because of the spike in XRP trading activities. So I would say that it's possible that it can hit $1.00 this year. Similar to bitcoin hitting $20k as well.

Of course this is fuel by the XRP Utility Fork Incoming – Here’s How to Prepare for the Highly Anticipated Flare Airdrop. But the question is what will happen to the price after the fork?

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████